[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran, nuke deal etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fkiran.jpg (15 KB, 236x257) Image search: [Google]
fkiran.jpg
15 KB, 236x257
What are your thoughts about Iran?
What do you think about the iran nuke deal?
Iran keeps claiming they want peace but every year they have anti israel / USA demonstrations.

What do you think /pol?
>>
>>73906177
I don't give a shit about Iran since they pose no actual threat to the U.S. (just U.S. "interests").

That being said, I would have no problem if Israel decided to bomb the shit out of them. As long as American soldiers aren't being sacrificed, idgaf what happens to Iran.
>>
>>73906177
The deal was a disaster. They still have American prisoners!
>>
>>73906177
>anti- israel usa demonstrations

well anon, the U.S. and Israel wage war on people, mostly civilians, so that makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUibXSgILv0
>>
>>73906177

The deal is awful.

Its opening the gateway to a nuclear arms race between the arabians and the persians.
>>
>giving sand niggers $150 billion dollars

>giving sand niggers nuclear weapons

Hard to imagine a greater diplomatic failure, short of open warfare. Outrageously idiotic.
>>
>>73906177
Red line.

Red line.

Red line.

Lol, nevermind, jk.
>>
>>73907319
I agree with you on that one, nutty nut nut is a pussy... didn't act on time, now it's too late.
>>
Iran is a crazy sand nigger nation that has wet dreams about the destruction of the United States.

They need to be destroyed.

The best case scenario would be a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. That way everyone who dies is a win win for us.
>>
>>73907433
I'm from the camp of thinking that I honestly couldn't care less who rules in the middle east, as long as stability is the end goal.

Make greater Isreal, I don't give a shit. As long as the explosions stop long enough to build some infrastructure to build mines, wells, and pipelines, have a blast.

These people only understand force, as far as tribal Arabs go. Iran and Saudi arabia are the only real powers left besides Isreal in the ME, and they hate each other.

I'm pretty sure if yemen spirals even more out of control we can see an iran vs Saudi sometime soon. They've already had a few naval battles. (Yes, they have navies)

Meanwhile, as long as Isreal gets comfy, they can reap the rewards of the last 2 powers kicking the shit out of each other.

Now start taking care of those orthodox welfare queens and the left idiots in USA please.
>>
>>73906177
>Iran
>Anti-Isreal
>Hizbollah is literally killing Palestinians thus supporting Israel
I don't buy into this puppet show to be honest Shlomo
>>
Amazing country, good people, fucked-up leaders.

I get that Obongo meant well, but he opened up the way for a sunni-shia conflict in the middle-east, and it will consolidate Khamenei's power.

Just an excuse to maintain power and control, though some of their leaders seems to genuinely hate the US.
>>
>>73906548
Fpbp
>>
Hopefully the slimes will eliminate each other.
>>
File: Orthodox_Jews_forc_3022098a.jpg (214 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox_Jews_forc_3022098a.jpg
214 KB, 620x388
>>73908042
Under the current status-quo-loving government nothing is going to happen to those cancerous leeches, literally JEWING us of our hard earned money, Orthodox jews. They don't serve in the army, don't pay taxes and and make God tier bank from the black market. As for the lefties in the usa, sorry I really can't help you with that shit.
>>
Jews want to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons because it is one of the three countries among along with Cuba and NK that did not have a monetary influence by the rothschilds. As you see now the Iran deal was done to "assure" Israel+US "safety". We do not know the details of the agreement even. Possible that US threatened Iran with war had they continued or they offered them benefits just as they had done with Egypt before. Sad part is with this now and Cuba re-opening their curtain to the States, we have only North Korea left and sadly for them they have to many enemies nearby to be able to do anything.
I hope EU countries get out of the EU institution ASAP, give up Euro for their own national currencies and establish full national banks which are not tied to the ECB program.
>>
>>73906548
American dollars are being sacrificed. I don't give a shit what Israel does as long as I'm not paying for it.
>>
>>73907191
It was their own money.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.