[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop globalization?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 29
File: image.png (345 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345 KB, 750x1334
How do we stop globalization?
>>
>>73902739
What exactly is globalization?
>>
>>73902802
The decay of national identity, the weakening of borders, the blending together of incompatible cultures, leading to a critical regression to the mean IQ of humanity (high 80s), the death of cultural pride and the victory of the international Jews.
>>
>>73902974
So it's not just a general trend towards a world where nations are more interconnected?
>>
>>73902802
outsourcing, mass immigration, TPP (corporatism), etc

Pretty much this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJUVEPaF44
>>
>>73902802
Technically speaking the Roman empire fell to globalism. It got too large and it fell on itself. History repeats itself but we never learn.
>>
>>73902739
We start a petition to pressure Western nations to defund and leave the UN, at the very least.
>>
>>73903300
No, globalization is the ultimate logical conclusion of that trend
>>
>>73903913
What are the odds that would work?

I should think we would start with NATO, we could even get the feminists on bird now that women are draftable.

"We won't send our daughters to die in European wars." Or some shit, yea?
>>
Nationalist revolutions.

You can't kill it without replacing it with something. There needs to be ideas, ideologies, thinkers.
>>
>>73903913
You can't even leave the EU.
>>
>>73904026
I disagree, but I supoose that's beside the point of the thread. As for stopping globalism, first we need to move the Overton Window back. It's a lot harder for people to remain willfully ignorant of something when people aren't shunned for discussing it. After that, moral relativism needs to go, and people need to realise that some cultures are shitty, and no culture has an inherent right to exist. If something is inherently wrong in the West, it's inherenty wrong everywhere. Most everything else sould follow naturally.
>>
>>73902974

Well said.
>>
>>73904098
Nato needs to be reformed, not done away with. I'm fine with us playing Europe's military so long as we get compensation.
>>
>>73902739
You can't.
>>
>>73902739
By voting for Donald Trump in November.
>>
>>73905345
Amen to that
>>
>>73904485
>If something is inherently wrong in the West, it's inherenty wrong everywhere.
Yes, so let's go and bring democracy to the middle east because that works.
>>
File: whycontainit.jpg (68 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
whycontainit.jpg
68 KB, 288x499
>>73902739
You don't, it's too late now. The economic forces at play are too strong to turn back the clock.

The best you could ever hope to achieve is to slow it down a little bit.
>>
End of global free trade, nationalism, autarky, regionalized economies.

Also the internet would have to go. There's not much left of it at this point anyway. Anything that even resembles a 'lingua franca' would have to go too.
>>
>>73907495
Fuck you. I will fight it with my buddies.
>>
>>73908035
Knock yourself out friend. You are free to waste your time on a futile endeavour.

(But we both know you ain't gonna do shit, you are just gonna play video games and hope someone else does it for you)
>>
>>73908332
I don't play videogames, those are for degenerates.

We have already started to do some nationalistic shit with our buddies to take back the finnish flag and pride from rednecks, who have hurted too much our national integrity.

Leftards here assiocate finnish flag to racism and nazism, and we try to change that.
>>
>>73908630
Sucks for you that young Finns are huge EU supporters so it's only going to get tougher for you to change anything.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/hs_poll_over_half_of_finnish_residents_want_to_stay_in_the_eu/8769920
>>
>>73909256
Yep, luckily most of us are against NATO so we have that going on.
>>
>>73903724

No, it fell because of Islam.

When the Germanic tribes defeated Rome they kept the goods for themselves.

The classical empire was still up and running by that point.
>>
>>73902739
Give muslims condoms because even though sex is against their shit they do it anyway even mote like a teenager does drugs to look cool, cause it's illegal.
>>
>>73903913
Or we could petition our government to freedom bomb the UN when they all meet.
>>
>>73902739
Topple the Bilderbergs. Don't attack the components of globalization, attack the source.
>>
>>73909256
>yle
>not eu propaganda
You know how many you can pick
>>
>>73910578
Lead pipe syndrome but it never fell. Rome is still there as plain as the nose of the Popes face, with his one billion plus legion aligned behind him.

Globalization is unpossible to stop and you don't have to like it, but you would be a fool to try and stop it.
http://www.internationalman.com/
>>
>>73902739
Elect Donald Trump
>>
File: Age.of.Acquiescence1.jpg (47 KB, 322x499) Image search: [Google]
Age.of.Acquiescence1.jpg
47 KB, 322x499
Simplify, Streamline, and Standardize.

- Taxes
- Laws & Regulations
- Rule Books
- Licenses, Certificates of all kinds, reduce the total number
- Attack Byzantine Rules and complicated big organizations
- Decentralize the Money Hubs & Power in DC, transfer power back to state and local level
- Term Limits in Washington DC
- No Money or Gift Giving to Politicians, Judges, Govt Workers, Doctors, and no lobbying or campaign contributions
- Money must change from Private Central Back with big money stockholders... perhaps bring back Greenbacks (US Currency, Debt free, Interest Free)

- Remember Sovereignty for man, Magna Carta, Worker Rights, Freedom from Debt Bondage and Usury, Freedom from War Mongering Huge Central Government and Huge Military Expenses of $1 Trillion Dollar Annual Budget

- Standardize Derivatives and Financial Instruments
- Rate Industries and Organizations by their Overhead, Admin Costs, Executive compensation, in their Financial Ratings and Audits
>>
>>73904179
We're going to try godammit!

>>73904098
Yes, anything is worth a try.
>>
File: 1462315152984.jpg (92 KB, 830x616) Image search: [Google]
1462315152984.jpg
92 KB, 830x616
>>73913166
this
>>
SIEGE the EU buildings in Brussels and central banks around the world, if you thought they were just going to hand everything to you because you 'disagree' you thought wrong
>>
>>73902739
You can't. Doing so would require overpowering the economic forces that cause the natural flow towards globalization. It is simply more efficient to sell iphones to 40 countries than it is to sell them at one.
>>
File: Rothschild.Probe21.Mar2016.jpg (114 KB, 853x877) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild.Probe21.Mar2016.jpg
114 KB, 853x877
>>73902739
>>73915903
>>73913166

OP

Might help to expose the International Organization that are set up to enable transition to Global Govt/Global Currency and enrich and empower the few that can remain the Richest and most Powerful. UN, WTO, UNESCO, BIS, WB, IMF, OECD, all Trade organizations world wide probably, and many so called Foundations and Charities that act as arms to spread the influence of the Wealthy Benefactors. That is correct, if I am wealthy I get Tax Relief and get to spread my influence and recruit people who will spread fealty to me amongst others.

Of course the Media and the Press is also part of the Globalist Organization. The Federal or National Level Govts are also part of the Globalist Org..

Free Trade is a False Meme. MAGA could correct this, but has to go further to protect US Jobs, Job Benefits, Bread Winner Jobs, and the Middle Class. At this point we need to recreate the Middle Class and Retirement.
>>
>>73902739

>>73915903
>>73913166

OP

Could help to understand that Businesses and Governments relied on Money Lending, currency exchange, and International Banking of the sort that was set up by the Rothschilds during the time of Empires and Monarchies.

Globalism is no doubt an attempt to make money and currency transfer across the globe easier, easier to hide for the powerful, easier for Transnationals, and easier to Exploint Raw Materials, Natural Resources, and Human Labor at lower costs.

But it could be more evil to reinstate slavery, debt bondage, global taxes, extract Usury from all Emerging Markets, and allow the biggest Banks, TBTF, to take over Retirement Funds, Pensions, and Social Security as they chose... while they set up all the rules.
>>
>>73902974
nature loves miscegenation.
>>
>>73903403
Excellent.
>>
>>73902802
I think you got some great answers here.

>>73902974
>>73903403
>>73903724

Notice how the Power hubs for the USA suck more power to themselves... like DC & Wall Street. Your money deflates as they create more debt and money each week. But you also get hit for more fees, more line item expenses, more government permits, higher costs for property taxes, licenses, permits. More of your Wages go toward Bank Fees or Debt Fees. The Court system is very expensive since there are few guidelines, bench marks, limits, and Lawyers make careers out of slowing down the court and making good laws complicated and bad. The Court system and our Lawyers are on a par with Education and Health Care. Most expensive in the world. Man, that is power.

Destruction of our Country is what Globalism is doing. The destruction of worker rights and work place safety... through hiring foreigners for pennies and removing our Civil Courts and Criminal Courts.

What you see is Sedition, Treason, and Racketeering in the White House and in Congress.

Destruction of the Constitution of the Land.
>>
>>73922329
Based Hudson

Globalism and neoliberalism is what is destroying white society
>>
kill everyone who owns more than 10 million in total assets
>>
>>73910578
>fell because of Islam
Islam wasn't even created when Rome fell. Byzantuim on the other hand, yes
>>
Did you seriously screencap a picture from the intetnet on your phone?
>>
>>73922507
*unless they are nationalists or anti globalist.

No point in killing your allies.
>>
File: US.Economics.Hudson.on.Krugman.jpg (42 KB, 858x601) Image search: [Google]
US.Economics.Hudson.on.Krugman.jpg
42 KB, 858x601
>>73922438
Maybe I'll watch the video again. It is excellent to read his stuff.
>>
File: GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg (2 MB, 2181x1377) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg
2 MB, 2181x1377
>>73902739

We can't, but I know someone who can and will.
>>
>>73902739
>how do we stop literal biblical prophecy?
You don't, it will happen, and they will be destroyed
>>
Read the Unabomber's Manifesto

https://archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
>>
>>73903403
Popular Resistance - Putting you Body On THE Line.

Probably the answer OP wanted.

I claim we can simplify, streamline, and standardize our government, mostly federal govt and the banking/finance/insurance/real estate system along with the Tax System. We can recognize the right to pass wealth to our kids who may not have good jobs and can't pay increases in property assessments in property taxes.

But... it may come down to huge push back by human beings... refusal to pay... refusal to shop/consume... refusal to use services like banking... refusal to recognize the govt that destroyed the National Boundries: Physical, Financial, Tax Base, Class giving preference to wealthy, powerful, corporate, transnational, monopoly, Treaty Protected or whatever.

Strikes?
Protests?
Going to City Hall, County Seat, DC?
Truckers Blocking Highways?
Citizens going to ports like the airport and taking all the parking spaces, but not flying?
>>
>>73902802
Globalization is the attitude of giving up to the enemy hoardes in pursuit of "peace". Usually the old, the rich, and the complacent are in favour of globalization. Most Western globalists want to give up to the Asian hoards. This is an age old battle that's been going on since the Greco-Persian wars.

Being in favour of globalization means being in favour of giving up and becoming muslim or chinese.
>>
>>73924147
Yes, I think it is true.

Citizens of the Great British Empire could not vote until 1918.

Wow.

So, Slavery is kind of a BIG Thing. (See 51:12 Minutes into the Video) Other topics of interest: Impressment by British Ships, Navy, or Lords, Debt Bondage, White Slavery in the USA was more prevalent than black slavery in 17th Century.

4chan spell check doesn't even have Impressment...
>>
I dont see any distant future without globalism, unfortunately.
>>
>>73924178
Interesting point.

I wonder about Roman Empire Expansion.

Literally, they were forcing "Papacy" on foreign peoples. Many would be passive. I presume Buddhists in Indonesia, India, Micronesia, Asia... were force to convert to Islam and were passive and allowed much of this to happen. But when faced with a sword and death, the decision is pretty quick.

-

>Globalization is the attitude of giving up to the enemy hoardes in pursuit of "peace".

In this case it is Treason, Sedition, Racketeering of Businesses with Govt to destroy the US Constitution, French Constitution, German Constitution, English Constitution, Italian Constitution, and etc.

-

EU Gave up the Right to Create Money.

This is part of Globalism too. If every government has to fall in line, normalize, then a Trade Committee decides if they can create debt/credit/money or deserve "Investment". Wow. So USA could find itself in bad global economy in which inflation of currency is a big problem to the powers that be. They could decide "Austerity" is the plan for the USA till Wages and Compensation come down.

Wow.
>>
>>73925280
Just a survey... Question:

Do you believe in Paul Krugman? Not because I have radical position, but I once thought a movement could come forward to curb criminal budget expansion at the federal level.

I'm pretty sure Budget Expansion at the Federal Level is supported by paid hacks, paid economists, paid universities, and is systemic corruption.

But I don't mind so much if we fix things with drastic measures to bring down the cost of the MIC, cost of Usury and Banking, cost of property tax, cost of Health Care, Education, Court System, Military Weapons. Shift funding to National Projects like the Infrastructure.
>>
>>73925771
>>73926226

whoops, these are charts on 1st quarter Bank Loans, Commercial & Industrial Loans that are "Non-Performing Loans". Some charts are dollars by Quarter and some reflect Percentages.
>>
>>73925771
gr8b8m8
>>
File: Islamic.History21.jpg (53 KB, 869x602) Image search: [Google]
Islamic.History21.jpg
53 KB, 869x602
>>73927158
sorry, man.

NB4... I have error that 4chan perpetuates image, so I have to select new image each post.
>>
File: Google.Amerika.jpg (627 KB, 1024x960) Image search: [Google]
Google.Amerika.jpg
627 KB, 1024x960
>>73927158

Hm... while Europe goes to bed, you pop in with no charts, no tables, no data, no info, no facts, no prose, no poem, no song, no image, no protest, no Angst, no rage, no issue, and no intelligence.

hm... Troll much?

Lack of confidence? Depressed? Afraid of commitment or decisions?

- Take a Stand, Man!!
- Be interesting, Post an Opinion so you can Grow!!!

>>
>>73902739
I think achieving world peace would be easier than that

This is the path humanity collectively chose
>>
File: Google.Amerika2.jpg (27 KB, 625x247) Image search: [Google]
Google.Amerika2.jpg
27 KB, 625x247
>>73927507
After Work crowd in USA, or non workers adter dinner time on 4chan?

4chan is image board.

Federal Budget 2014 = $3.5 Trillion (B. Obama)
Federal Budget 2012 = $3.54 Trillion (B. Obama)
Federal Budget 2010 = $3.45 Trillion (B. Obama)
Federal Budget 2008 = $2.98 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Federal Budget 2006 = $2.65 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Federal Budget 2004 = $2.29 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Federal Budget 2002 = $2.01 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Federal Budget 2000 = $1.79 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Federal Budget 1998 = $1.65 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Federal Budget 1997 = $1.6 Trillion (B. Clinton)

$Trillion Debt Added
J. Carter, ,$0.37 T (4 yrs)
R. Reagan, $1.69 T
G. H Bush, $1.4 T (4 yrs)
W. Clinton, $1.627 T
G. W. Bush, $4.357 T
B. Obama, $6.365 T (4 yrs)
B. Obama, $8 T (6 yrs est.)

So...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriner_Stoddard_Eccles (Eccles worked for over 16 year to save US from Great Depression and Correctly identified the problem of no Investment by Capitalists, he worked to create the Post War boom)

-

Laura D'Angleo Tyson, Government Economist, fought and lied for Fast Track Congressional Approval for WTO & NAFTA.

-

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/USFIRE

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CEU5552000001

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CES5553100001

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CES5552211001

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CEU5500000001

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CEU1000000001
>>
File: France.Joblessness.Jan2016.jpg (138 KB, 964x496) Image search: [Google]
France.Joblessness.Jan2016.jpg
138 KB, 964x496
>>73928976
Robber Barons chose.

- 150 years of struggle suppressed by MSM & Text books (Worker Movement)
- Wealthy have always ruled England and seem USA through Banks & Lobbying
- You don't admit any US Corruption or Pressure from the Wealthy & Powerful
- You don't live in a world of humans that feel negative emotions or commit crimes
- You can't stop crime or Fraud, you can only deter it, fact
- Gresham's Law
- Regulation Capture
- Revolving Door to Industry
- Capital Flight
- Brain Drain From Industry
- Recruitment of Slave Labor Overseas
- Money & Gifts in Politics
- No Term Limits
>>
File: 1455589082276.jpg (74 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1455589082276.jpg
74 KB, 960x640
>>73902739
vote trump
>>
>destroy capitalism
>completely close all borders
>destroy all forms of communication technology
>kill 99% of people
>return to the stone age
Not even Trump can save you.
>>
>>73929431
>https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CES5552211001

Hm... Commercial Banking does need so many Employees!! Looks like the have cheaper solution through automation or other means!

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CEU1000000001 (includes oil & gas drilling... it is not that much employment, but yeah there are stores, hotels, gas stations, retailers that hire along with gas booms).

- We are all screwed if the job growth is in fake Education, fake health care and hospitality management.
>>
>>73907495
I agree. If you can't beat them join them. And then abuse it to your own ends.
>>
File: untitled.png (1 MB, 956x639) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1 MB, 956x639
>>73930401
>>
>>73930401
Iconic!

Where is Trump Leg? Maybe is pose for Beatles Album?

-

Anyway so sorry for trying to bring coherence to 4chan.org

There is no deserving only motivation. Good-nite sweet prince... you never did read my posts or even offer alternate theories.

I go to the waste land of TV... where there is no intelligence or hope. We are hopeless.
>>
>>73903403
Shame Zac Goldsmith was such a wet blanket
>>
>>73902739
Imagine world without aids, cancer and other jewish black magic. That would be a mess lol.
>>
>>73932044
Born at Westminster Hospital in London, Goldsmith is the middle child of Sir James Goldsmith,

Yes son of Sir James Goldsmith who fought in Europe and the USA against the WTO & NAFTA!!!

Check the videos of Sir James Goldsmith, it is Truth & Prophesy!!

Here:

>>73921511

God-damned Rose interview is great.
>>
File: 1461630976722.jpg (137 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
1461630976722.jpg
137 KB, 960x678
>>73903403
>>
>>73933679
Maybe happening now with Austrian Bank...

http://independenttrader.org/another-bank-files-for-bankruptcy.html

But Greece is clear example of what will happen from private bank schemes, bribery, racketeering, subversion of a country and its currency and ability to issue bonds.

Yeah, complicated, complex, byzantine contracts.

Simplify, Streamline, Standardize. >>73914517
>>
File: 14755448878_474fe20e89_h.jpg (484 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
14755448878_474fe20e89_h.jpg
484 KB, 1600x900
>>73903403
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJUVEPaF44 [Embed]

This guy was best post.
>>
File: Islamic.History43.jpg (44 KB, 871x610) Image search: [Google]
Islamic.History43.jpg
44 KB, 871x610
Take a look.
>>
Kevin Zeese spells out how 4chan/pol are a bunch of pussies about 3 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJUVEPaF44

Seems like a point to listen to, and a video to listen to IMHO.
>>
>>73902739
genocide
>>
Well hijacking the NYC Times Square marketing screens with messages and videos would be a start.

Basically you would have to hijack all media and redpill everyone.
>>
>>73937616
True
>>
Globalisation is the next step then we conquer the solar system as HUMAN ALLIANCE
>>
>>73902739
You can't, but what you can do is manipulate the media so when genetic engineering becomes a thing everyone wants to be white.

I believe the solution to most of humanity's problems is quantifying and improving human intelligence. Genetic engineering is one way, nanotechnology enhancing our brains is another.

Making being the smartest (in outliers) race the msot in demand thing would prompt many 1st worlders to pay to have their kid genetically engineered. Like lets be real here, nobody wants to actually not be white. Even jews who run things secretly hate their ugly demeanor and lack of racial nobility.
>>
File: 10007117776441147602.jpg (40 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
10007117776441147602.jpg
40 KB, 540x720
>>73940203
>he doesn't realize that the elite would end humanity between conquering each other after they enslaved the public
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.