[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Obama has said that all public schools including universities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
Now that Obama has said that all public schools including universities must allow persons to use the restrooms, which I'm assuming includes the gym rooms, of their preferred gender, why haven't you gone into the girls room yet?
>>
I identify as a 16 year old boy identifying as a 9 year old girl, so I'll be taking shits at schools exclusively.
>>
>>73901835
I await field reports
>>
>>73901739
because im a man, i dont sit when i piss, and i dont want to wait in line.
>>
>>73901739
Because I'm not a belligerent faggot.
>>
File: 1275091613259.jpg (15 KB, 378x341) Image search: [Google]
1275091613259.jpg
15 KB, 378x341
>>73902417
This. By going in the bathroom and justifying it by saying your suddenly transgender the minute before you stepped in you're just begging to get ostracized.
>>
>>73901739

breaking news:

some guy JUST got arrested for choking a little girl in the women's bathroom. he used the trans defense.
>>
>>73903265
A happening? Source?
>>
>go in en masse
>one guy takes each stall
>take a piss splash some on the Floor and keep the seat up after finishing
Perfect
>>
>>73903265
Please be real. I'm traveling abroad and want this to be real so bad.
>>
>>73903386

trying to find the article, just heard it on Rush Limbaugh's show about 40 minutes ago.
>>
>>73903398
Or use sinks thinking they are urinals
>>
File: 1371339450479.jpg (6 KB, 252x233) Image search: [Google]
1371339450479.jpg
6 KB, 252x233
>>73901739
>preferred gender

Well I prefer women, so I guess I'll be hitting the showers with the ladies from now on
>>
>>73903635

>Rush Limbaugh
>trying to find the article
>believing anything that mental invalid has to say

laughingsluts.jpg
>>
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-man-accused-of-choking-girl-8-in-south-loop-store-20160513-story.html

here's the article. doesn't say anything about the tranny thing though.

>>73903782
do you ever get tired of being a wrong faggot?
>>
>>73903265
you link doesn't work
>>
>>73903969

of course it doesn't work in leafada. you guys love trannies.
>>
>>73901739
I avoid public restrooms like the plague, even before this. So, who fucking cares. I can see better on the internet anyway.
>>
wtfc izs this
>>
>women start using men's rooms to avoid dealing with lines for the women's room
>now you gotta wait 20 min to take a shit and there are bloody tampons littering the stalls
>some bitches defecate in urinals for lulz

You guys think only little girls will be dealing with bullshit?
>>
>>73904300
>>73903969

hey dumb faggots, put down the crackpipes and try to copy/paste the link properly.

fuck the internet is 30 years old and you faggots act like it was made yesterday.
>>
>>73904391

>shitting in public restrooms

you're just begging for an incident, aren't you?
>>
>>73903871
wew
>>
File: ohhshit.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ohhshit.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>73901739
omg i just realized all the god tier creep material this will produce. thank you based obama.
>>
>>73904695
Truth. Just waiting for it to start and the left start to argue about if a man really is transgender or not
>>
Gym is a waste of school funding to begin with. Teach the little shits how to read and write first, and then they can play outside.
>>
>>73904391
What about men's privacy when little girls start getting curious and watching you pee while their mom's applying makeup?
>>
File: trololololol.jpg (9 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
trololololol.jpg
9 KB, 327x324
>>73904430
did you get
>triggered
>>
>>73904695
>>73904815
someone record how much creep stuff is online, and, given that this doesnt get undone in a year, see if there is an increase in creep videos.
>>
I can't wait.
I can't fucking wait.

Just wait a few years. All those overly sensitive liberal fem-fags that spam Tumblr about trans-rights, gender-identification and other deluded bullshit are suddenly gonna change their opinions and are gonna come whining to the public about the dude who jacks off in the womens showers every friday.

Which they can do nothing about, because they are the ones who set in motion laws that make it legal to jerk off to the 5th grade girls water-polo team of the local elementary school under the excuse that you feel like a woman on the inside.
>>
>>73904844
>fitness is a waste of time

based burger
>>
So the time from gay marriage to this transgender bathroom issue was pretty fast. What's next on their agenda? Polygamy or is that too patriarchal? Mass 'voluntary' sterilization of white males?
>>
>>73905149
Uh no, public masturbation is still very illegal faggot
>>
I love how people didn't give that much of a shit about the safety of their daughters (because you know, boys getting raped and sexually assaulted doesn't matter to them) when they use the bathroom until now.
>>
>>73905366
Female masturbation isn't. When have you ever seen a female arrested? The guy is a woman so it would be legal.
>>
File: nowcomesthepart.gif (3 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
nowcomesthepart.gif
3 MB, 390x277
>>73905366
yeah and how will the courts dictate what is and isn't masturbation?

"i was just cleaning my private parts, your honor. i swear!"
>>
>>73905697
>>73905579
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/woman-arrested-for-masturbating-on-the-side-of-a-florida-highway-6522375 It happens
>>
>>73903871

>article says nothing about trannies
>obvious false flag
>still defending Rush Limbaugh
>calls others wrong faggots

slutslaughharder.jpg
>>
>>73905805
Huh. I'll be. I learned something on pol today
Thanks
>>
>>73901739
I would only do it at the White House and other buildings used by politicians and bureaucrats. There's no reason to be an ass to random people, but there is every reason to fuck with the people pushing these policies.
>>
>>73903871

Yeah, this never would have happened if trannies still had to use the mens room.
>>
>>73905893
Why not go to sjw meeting wait for girls to go to bathroom in a group and then join them
>>
>>73905805
>http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/woman-arrested-for-masturbating-on-the-side-of-a-florida-highway-6522375

>miami
lol bruh please.
>>
>>73904992
>i was only pretending to be retarded: debt-free pick-pocket edition
>>
>>73905154
>time doesn't exist outside schools
aptly put, kibbutz-dwelling commie
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x898
>tfw private university
>>
Something that always bugged me: How do indians know which streets are for women and which are for men?
>>
>>73904983

Same thing you do to little boys who watch you pee: Tell them to fuck off.
>>
>there are anons unaware that the standard of being transgender is literally what you are feeling like at that/this very moment

No borders for countries, no borders sexually, and no borders from anything.
>>
>>73901739

Why change the gender based washroom and just introduce a "label-free" restroom that is locked and personal, which accomodates the needs of accessibly challenged persons.
>>
Bathroom laws make as much sense as gun free zones.
>>
What about gyms? I'm not in school anymore.
>>
>>73905363

maybe a reverse polygamy where one female has a harem of cucks, basically like a beehive or anthill.

But first it will probably be SRS surgery for children.

At this rate, if this much mental illness becomes normalized, I can see euthanasia becoming legal too. Then maybe more sympathy for pædophiles (only the female ones) . Furries will be next to be recognized.

By 2050 you will be able to legally fuck a corpse. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>73906647
Just public places of education was in today's announcement. It could also include all federal buildings.
>>
>>73905805
>openly masturbating on the side of a highway is the same as subtly masturbating in a public shower while you wash yourself

no.
>>
>>73906516
Fucking this.

A sign on a door and a misdemeanor isn't going to stop someone who is dedicated to committing a felony.
>>
>>73905363
Polygamy is legal in Britain. You can even get benefits for your second and third wife
>>
>>73904815
>Just waiting for it to start and the left start to argue about if a man really is transgender or not
I wonder how they will rationalize their cognitive dissonance now that this discussion has come into the public eye.
>>
Why not just have a universal washroom? Individual closed off (you're in your own room) stalls, with sinks outside the stalls.
>>73906497 essentially this
Pros:
>Now you only need a single washroom
>Every trans/etc. issue becomes irrelevant

Cons:
>Probably no more urinals (therefore less water efficiency)

Changerooms:
Essentially the same, swap the words sink for locker. They're already used in a lot of pools and they work great
>>
File: stwr.jpg (386 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
stwr.jpg
386 KB, 1440x1080
>>73906283
That's easy.
You just need to know where too look.
>>
Does the law say anything about the degree someone has to identify behave like the other gender? Wearing a girl clothes etc. Or someone with full beard go in there and say they feel like a girl, because nobody can prove the opposite.
>>
>>73901739
Because she is dating a big ass boxer who would stomp me if i did.
>>
File: 1463092234823.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463092234823.jpg
39 KB, 1024x576
>high school girls will never make fun of your erection in the locker room

why live
>>
>>73906286
>"hey mister what's that?"
>"fuck off"
>"DID YOU JUST SHOW MY LITTLE GIRL YOUR PENIS AND TELL HER TO FUCK YOU?"
bam pedophile tagged, sexual offender, life ruined
>>
Isn't this what Obama wants?

Gender war just moves us further away from wholesome traditional relationships.
>>
>>73901739
This gonna be gud.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.