[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who really fucking cares what this guy thinks? Everyones acting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (2 MB, 1112x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1112x1341
Who really fucking cares what this guy thinks?
Everyones acting like this guy is Trumps girlfriends dad and he has to get his approval before he marries the presidency
>>
>>73899890
he's the highest elected republican in the country

if tump becomes president then he is going to have to work with him a lot

he is 3rd in line for the presidency

cutting deals with congress would be difficult if ties are strained
>>
File: 1463063392536.png (9 KB, 257x258) Image search: [Google]
1463063392536.png
9 KB, 257x258
>>73900059
>Republican intellectuals
>>
>>73899890
This guy is going to ensure a Hillary presidency.

He wants to dismantle medicare and social security.

The budget deficit is completely irrelevant compared to political realities.

The Washington media loves Ryan. Should tell you plenty.
>>
>Plays hard to get.
>Wants Trump to end social security & medicare.

Trump should publicly tell him & Mittens to fuck off.
>>
File: PR-Show-title-374x252.jpg (18 KB, 374x252) Image search: [Google]
PR-Show-title-374x252.jpg
18 KB, 374x252
>>73899890
he thinks he's gonna be president one day,
doesn't wanna upset people

I'm in WI, and how this idiot from Janesville is the highest elected repub. is beyond me
>>
Trump should go his own way like he's talking about. Fuck the GOP.
>>
>>73900370
Exactly. This guy is electoral poison. Sincerely hope Trump has a better game on tap than this.
>>
>>73900059
A polished turd... Is still a turd, m80
>>
File: 1452633003545.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1452633003545.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>73899890
>Ran as a failed VP candidate
>Gets elected as a tea party conservative
>Signs omnibus budget putting us trillions more into debt anyway
>Accomplishes nothing, just shits on Trump until he clinches nomination and now acts like everything will be cool
>Hairline of a 10 year old girl

Fucking hate this cunt so much
>>
>>73900593

>I am jealous that Trump has to woo an attractive, intelligent man and not me!

You should probably reflect a little on what this thought means for you, anon
>>
Why can't Trump find people to fill his campaign? He is literally have a huge problem filling campaign positions.

Does nobody want to be associated with him?
>>
>>73901022
He's an all-talk, no action politician just like any other. He gets elected on the Tea party and fiscal responsibility platform and signs a budget that puts us several trillion more into debt anyway, fuck that guy and fuck you too, you piece of shit shill
>>
He and Trump likely already gave have something worked out. This pussy footing around is just to stay in the media during an otherwise dry spell while the democratic nomination wraps up. After that, it'll be a big deal when Ryan finally does endorse him, where it would have been a one day news story otherwise.

Another variation on this theory is that Ryan is holding out for VP. Ryan won't be VP, otherwise Trump will get immediately impeached by establishment republicans and democrats working together.
>>
>>73899890
he has no power and is a total cuck

trump is going to take his butthole once he becomes prez

ryan is just a pussy

he is terrible
>>
>>73902316
>>73902495

You guys realize that Ryan is organizing a coup against Trump, right?

He's forcing Donald to either concede like a bitch and become a Republican or continue shooting his mouth off and lose the general election.
>>
File: coachhastert.jpg (43 KB, 400x729) Image search: [Google]
coachhastert.jpg
43 KB, 400x729
I'll be so glad when all the old guard GOP is gone and forgotten.

>fags
>drunks
>muh secret club weirdos
>>
>>73902916
Yeah we'll see what happens though. I'm not convinced the average republican voter likes Paul Ryan. We've seen horrendous attacks on Trump just bounce off of him anyway.

Paul Ryan would get his shit pushed in by Trump if he opposed him as the nominee.
>>
>>73903114
why didnt they team up?
>>
>>73899890
It's the first time anybody has given any attention to this faggot so naturally he's being a holdout prick for as long as possible so people might remember his name for longer than a week
>>
>>73901336
They are worried if he loses that they can never get reelected. Career politician shit. Instead of standing up for right is right, they'll hang back and wait to see who wins for job security. People like this are the reason our country is so shit, they just want the office for a paycheck, not because they care.
>>
It's not about the man, it's about the office. The Speaker of the House is a powerful position. He's third in line to be President. He's a pierce of shit globalist neocon owned by banks, but he's still the Speaker of the House and that means something in our republic.

Trump's loving this, so let him work. Right now he's showing the world that he can be a statesman. When he unifies the party, it will demonstrate to the electorate that he can negotiate big deals at high levels.
>>
Dat hairline is top notch.
>>
File: Count Chocula.jpg (63 KB, 401x257) Image search: [Google]
Count Chocula.jpg
63 KB, 401x257
>>73899890
Confirmed.
>>
>>73903514
This. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an imbecile. It's also why Trump backtracked on his Muslim ban comment.
>>
>>73902495
>impeached

Do you even know what that word means, you fucking moron?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.