[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiculturism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: granada-alhambra-1500x850__4_.jpg (164 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
granada-alhambra-1500x850__4_.jpg
164 KB, 1500x844
There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism.
Many great things have come from different cultures and their mixtures. Look at Al-andalus, better than when those catholic scum that took over. The Persian empire was multicultural, as was the Mughal empire. The Ottomans were great for a good long time. The UK was initially sort of multicultural (English Scots welsh Irish etc). It's leftism not multiculturalism that's bad.
>>
>>73899661
we have internet now
>>
>>73899661
You can't play multiculturalism with a culture that wants to kill you for being non muslim (well, not you, Pajeet, but you know what I mean).
>>
Multiculturalism is the fetishization of other cultures.
It is for cucks.

Tolerating the differences amidst your own native population is good. Actively importing new populations, and their cultures, is stupid.
>>
>>73899661

Yeah, the Ottomans were a great multicultural force that resulted in growth for everyone that was a part of it, just look at the Balkans now. Highly prosperous nations thanks to semi-colonial Ottoman rule.
>>
>>73899793
Let's look at India then. Muslims and Hindus have managed to coexist (mainly) peacefully for hundreds of years. Also I sound like a leftist but #notallmuslims. Many are pretty based, although a significant minority are a bit too extreme.
>>
>>73899661
Multiculturalism only works when the cultures share a live and let live attitude and times are good. If things start to go down hill, like groups of people will start working together to compete, and if you import too many people that are, say, Muslim, they will try to take over and make you adhere to their culture.

There is a reason that I don't mind the spics who come up here and accept that they're in the US and act accordingly, and there is a reason that I hate the ones who come up here and fly the Mexican flag above the US flag. It has less to do with respect for the US flag and more to do with the fact that they're making a statement that they're going to do things like they did in Mexico.
>>
>>73900048
I mentioned initially m8.
>>
>>73900052
>India
I don't think it is the utopia you want it to be.
>>
>Al-andalus, better than when those catholic scum that took over
No.
>>
File: india-photos-48.jpg (80 KB, 560x839) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-48.jpg
80 KB, 560x839
>>73900052
>India
>>
Dont you fucking get what they had in common?
They weren't a DEMOCRACY
Multiculturalism works but only under military rule.
>>
>>73900052
Actually, Muslims destroyed EVERY SINGLE Hindu temple in Northern India, that's why the oldest temples in India are all in the south. It's also why Pakistan and Bangladesh separated from India, because the Achmeds were so violent they couldn't live peacefully with the Hindus and so stole a bunch of their land and claimed independence.
>>
File: decolonizingyoga.jpg (197 KB, 1071x628) Image search: [Google]
decolonizingyoga.jpg
197 KB, 1071x628
Why not let people judge cultures and ideas on their merits?
>>
>>73899661
>English Scots welsh Irish

All on the same little islands right next to each other. Not really comparable to importing cultures from Africa and the middle east that have absolutely nothing to do with our heritage or history.
>>
>better than when those catholic scum that took over.
hahahahaa
just one decade after we took over the last muslim remnant we became the stronges country on earth faggot
We conquer an entire continent
Muslims were fighting each other on Alandalus, there wasn't any peace there you iliterate.
>>
File: cheetah.jpg (32 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
cheetah.jpg
32 KB, 450x450
>>73900052
>peacefully

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India
>>
>>73900830
>Decolonizing Yoga
>Yoga
>Fucking Yoga
>Literally Westerners appropriating Indian culture AND DOING IT FUCKING WRONG
>Hurr Yoga is exercise where you put your feet over your head and your ass in the air!
NO.
>>
>cultures take over by the sword
>"multiculturalism is good, guys"

>The UK was initially sort of multicultural
Then what do you have against preserving the resultant culture?
>>
>>73900052
>Muslims and Hindus have managed to coexist (mainly) peacefully for hundreds of years.
top fucking kek
>>
>>73899661

Whatever you say muhammad.
>>
>>73900830

what the actual fuck
>>
File: diversity no white majorities.jpg (59 KB, 599x444) Image search: [Google]
diversity no white majorities.jpg
59 KB, 599x444
>>73899661

Can you name a multicultural country that has not oppressed it's minority populations over a 200 year period? Not me. In fact, they often committed genocide upon their minority populations. Turkey is a great example.

Ethno-nationalism means a far higher likelihood that government will share your interests.
>>
>>73900052
> hindus and muslims
> coexisted peacefully
lmao
>>
>>73900052
> Muslims and Hindus have managed to coexist (mainly) peacefully for hundreds of years.
confirmed for having absolutely no clue about indian history.
Read a book nigga. One of the reasons we found it so easy to take over india was because of all the fucking hate, and a lot of that hate and division was spurred on by muslim/hindu hate for eachother.
They'd rather have fought for us than unite against us, and they did,and it worked out well for the both of us.
>>
>>73899661
Christ, these fucking shills are in full force now trying to bring their multicultural saturation to drown out /pol/

I love how all the sudden all these pro hillary shit posts start coming out as if they can change anyones mind about her, she embodies all that is hated especially on 4chn
>>
>>73899661

Yeah except in those nations everyone knew their place and law was respected

It would work today if government wasn't fucking retarded
>>
>>73899661
>Many great things have come from different cultures and their mixtures

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're not fooling anyone shlomo

maybe in a caste system its ok or with slavery etc
>>
>>73899661
You are on my fucking list, pal. When the purge starts I'll be round your house and I'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>73899661
sure, it's fine. I don't want to live in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 378x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 378x560
>>73899661

Non-Muslims were 3rd class citizens... Very harmonious..
>>
>>73899661
We already have multiculturalism in Europe, we like being English and living alongside Scots, Irish, Welsh, French, Germans etc, if you're talking about the brown tides forcing their cultures on Europe then no, that is not a good thing, that is Europe's eventual death via birth rates, sheer numbers arrival and the aggression of these cultures towards others.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.