[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>currently visiting Dresden >zero refugees >100% white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1280x960
>currently visiting Dresden
>zero refugees
>100% white

I am convinced that every single one of you lied about refugees to keep people from visiting this wonderful county names Germany
>>
>>73899406
>taking /pol/ seriously.
>>
>>73899406
>I am convinced that every single one of you lied about refugees to keep people from visiting this wonderful county names Germany
Go to Berlin.
>>
>>73899406
Saxony is the fucking epicenter of PEGIDA, OP.

None of the "refugees" want to deal with a bunch of pissed off racist Ossis hardened by living in a communist state when they can go be parasites among the soft western cities.
>>
>>73900041
This, Dresden is
>>
>>73900101
Fuck accidentally hit post button but yeah Dresden is the capital of Pegida, it's the birthplace of the movement, so if there's any city in germany where you'll have trouble find """""" refugees """""" it'll probably be Dresden.
>>
>>73900041

Oh

Well I guess I lucked out then lol
>>
Dresden is the headquarters of the far right isn't it.
Of course refugees would not go there du Plebis
>>
File: refugeeswelcome.jpg (643 KB, 1519x1155) Image search: [Google]
refugeeswelcome.jpg
643 KB, 1519x1155
>>73899406
>>73900041
>>73900811
we have fugees here, there were actually some attacks on people in the inner city
you will mostly find them at night roaming around or near the main train station
but mostly they are stashed away in their shelters
speaking of shelters, they built new accomodations fitting a couple hundred people all over the city and more projects are planned
I visited one myself, its like 15 big halls 20mx40m near the airport, all empty but with mutliple security guys roaming around and all behind gates
construction/security contractors are making a killing, the city just buys everything they get offered at whatever prices ;)
>>
>>73899406

We visited that place during WWII and did some excellent remodeling.
>>
File: 1460458298996.png (326 KB, 3388x3638) Image search: [Google]
1460458298996.png
326 KB, 3388x3638
>>73899601
>Cologne
>women molested left and right
>n..not real you guise
Mehmet my son...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.