[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He is right you know...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
He is right you know...
>>
They are getting rid of the XL because they are too small for her

Someone post pics of the landwhale gf
>>
>>73898721
Woman are supposed to be smaller than men.
>>
>>73898721
Kek, dude is built like a 14 year old girl.
>>
>>73898721
He's actually retard, sexual dimorphism is a thing

A big woman is the size of a smaller than average man
>>
>>73898844

He's a fuckin midget
>>
>>73898721
>i'm going to cross dress on a public stage while pretending to care about gender stigma
Clever for a tranny.
>>
File: randisuserious.jpg (136 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
randisuserious.jpg
136 KB, 348x348
>those are his "normal" clothes on the left
>>
>>73898721
>midget skeleton fits into women's clothing

no way!
>>
>>73898721
No he isn't. Stupid bitch washed all her clothes in hot water, and shrunk them.

I have a cock, and I can see how fake this is. Stupid bitch can't do laundry and wants to blame every one but herself.

GTFO /pol/
>>
Kids with eating disorders?
I don't think there has been a time in history with more fat children.
>>
>>73898721
what a skinny faggot
>>
>>73899031
overeating counts as an eating disorder I believe there Zorro
>>
>>73898721
Since when woman are supposed to be the same size as men ?
this guy is retarded
>>
File: 156baa5b53db1b776be52e9f86dd7423.jpg (414 KB, 1000x1048) Image search: [Google]
156baa5b53db1b776be52e9f86dd7423.jpg
414 KB, 1000x1048
>>73898721
>8 year olds with eating disorders
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>73899108
Yes but that's not what they mean, it's alwats anorexia they talk about.
>>
>>73898721
i can just tell from that top on the right that she is indeed fat and most likely pig faced

if you aren't a size 2 at most, put the fork down.
>>
>>73898721
The clothing doesn't prove anything. Women's clothing sizes are a joke. There is clothing labeled XS and S that can easily fit a woman that normally wears XL. Clothing size also varies store to store, a woman's pant size 12 can even be 8 in another store. Furthermore, a lot of XL clothing is made to even look good on woman of a smaller size, so it's no wonder that the XL clothing fits well on him, it's meant to do that instead of puffing out.
>>
>>73898721
Really made me think wow.....
>>
>>73898721
Does he complain that she's paying more for XL clothes than for smaller clothes?

And I thought females went by numbers, I guess that's just pants.
>>
>>73898721
Women have naturally smaller frames and far less muscle mass. Their clothing sizes reflect this. If your woman is as big as you, there's a serious problem somewhere. Either you are a scrawny manlet who is frequently mistaken for a middleschooler, or she's a hamplanet/actually a man.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.