[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmmm......Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CiSpM-OWgAAxxEe.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CiSpM-OWgAAxxEe.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
Hmmmm......Really makes you think
>>
>>73898657
Who the fuck taught that ape to type? Amazing.
>>
>>73898657
They are.

Can we please just dispel with the fiction that Hillary is paying people to go on the internet and shill for her? It's a right-wing-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at undermining her campaign.
>>
>>73899458
>Can we please just dispel with the fiction that Hillary is paying people to go on the internet and shill for her? It's a right-wing-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at undermining her campaign.

It's Bernie supporters who believe that. I believe niggers and females are dumb enough to support her for free.
>>
File: 200_t.gif (26 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_t.gif
26 KB, 267x200
>>73899654
It's copypasta which is blocked by the spam filter, so I just rephrase it over and over.
>>
>>73898657
So the argument is probably
>white people hated gays and when they colonized countries they made the population hate gays too
Too bad
>uncolonized nations still hated gays
>white people like gays too much now
>even American-born nigs still hate gays
>>
>>73898657
This type of blatantly anti-white rhetoric is very common on American college campuses. Not only is it deemed acceptable, but it's also seen as necessary because 'black people need college to learn the skillset necessary to confront white supremacy in life' (paraphrased). In other words, if you're white and go to college, you are TARGET PRACTICE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>73899751
Damn good troll.
>>
>>73899751
YOU GOT ME SENPAI
>>
File: 1347781474302.jpg (122 KB, 602x655) Image search: [Google]
1347781474302.jpg
122 KB, 602x655
>>73898657
Why is that nigger in college when he can't use proper grammar
>>
>>73898657
It does make me think.

If a white person dared to make the same exact presentation about blacks they would be expelled in a fucking second. They literally would not get past the first slide on that powerpoint.
But because it's a dindu he's allowed to give the presentation with a big fucking shit eating grin and he'll probably receive an A for it
>>
These threads should be added to the sticky list of /b/-tier shit.
>>
>>73898657
How the fuck is this acceptable? Seriously, how? Replace "white people" with any other social group and you'd get jail time for hate speech. Can I take a class like this and sue the professor somehow?
>>
>>73900188
>88
Nice get.

I was hoping you'd show up.

Spam us with anime girls.
>>
>>73900299
>implying I'm going to bump this thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.