[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's dirty secret is that he's poor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 38
File: donald-trump-is-secretly-broke.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-is-secretly-broke.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
Donald Trump is not as rich as he says he is. You can insult him in any way and he doesn't get defensive, except if you imply that he isn't rich.

The reason that he is so secretive of his true wealth is because he makes money off of people thinking that he is rich. Trump is synonymous with "success", "wealth", "prestige", "gold", "winning". That's why he puts his name on everything, because it makes it worth more just because people think that he is rich.

He definitely isn't worth 10 Billion dollars. Forbes has been tracking his wealth for 3 decades, and they give him the benefit of the doubt on his claimed value of several holdings, and they put his net worth at about 4.5 Billion.
>http://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#2141c7e9790b

It is probably even less. Ivanka Trump says in the documentary "Born Rich":
>“I remember once, my father and I were walking down 5th Avenue, and there was a homeless person sitting right outside of Trump Tower.
> And I think I was probably nine, ten something like this, it was right around the time as the divorce.
> And I remember my father pointing to him and saying ‘That guy has $8 billion more than me.’
> Because he was in such extreme debt at that point.
> And me thinking ‘What are you talking about?’ He was sitting outside of Trump Tower, and I didn’t understand.
> I just thought about it a year or two ago and thought it interesting. It makes me all the more proud of my parents that they got through that.”

It's not a hard concept to grasp. He even says it himself (pg. 58, Art of The Deal):
> “I play to people’s fantasies.
> People may not always think big themselves,
> but they can still get very excited by those who do.
> That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts.
> People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.
> I call it truthful hyperbole.”

checkem:
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-12/time-for-donald-trump-to-release-his-tax-returns
>>
I read this and I like Trump event more...
>>
Its obvious by just listening to him for a couple hours from different places talk about different things he's just a wheeler dealer. A salesman. He's not someone you can trust easily. I hate people who exaggerate things and hype things up.

He's tacky as fuck and this seems to work on the American population. Think of Nigel Farage and Trump as having the same basic goals, now look at the difference, one is a professional, solid manner of speaking, consistent and trustworthy, the other is the clown Trump.

Americans can't comprehend sophistication so it works I guess.

"WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A BIG WALL ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!"
"I KNOW THE BEST GUYS, TRUST ME, YES, BEST GUYS."

Painful to watch happen.
>>
>>73897925
ONE
MILLION
DOLLAR
>>
File: Trump-all-hat-no-cattle.jpg (136 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Trump-all-hat-no-cattle.jpg
136 KB, 1100x619
Trump doesn't even pay for concessions at the ballgame. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bill-o-reilly-donald-trump-love-milkshakes-photo-proof-article-1.2512368

O'Reilly has said on the Factor that Donald Trump is a very rich guy but never has any money. A fair rebuttal would be that you don't get rich from spending your own money. Except that he only spends money to create the appearance of wealth.

Why is he obsessed with building huge towers with his name on them and "luxury" resorts when he could be building things that are much more lucrative like Bechtel or Halliburton?

The exchanges that he had with Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud, who is actually one of the richest people in the world, shows how tight things have actually been for Donald in the past. If he's so powerful why does he have to get bailed out by foreign investors? He buys yachts and fancy properties that he can't afford. Why? Because they are investments in his image of being part of the super rich.

Look at the Koch brothers, George Soros, Bill Gates, the Waltons, none of them have to put on the appearance of wealth. Warren Buffet still lives in the same house in Omaha, not in a golden tower.

> http://fortune.com/2016/01/29/donald-trump-saudi-prince/

Donald Trump is all hat and no cattle.
>>
>>73897925
This. If there was anyone else running that was a nationalist and had a foreign policy of non-intervention I would dump the Trump.
>>
>>73898713
But will you be able to see through them like you see through TRUMP? With TRUMP it's definitely 'what you see is what you get' kinda deal.
>>
Other
People's
Money

From bankruptcy to bankruptcy. The very definition of a CON MAN.
>>
>>73899002
I'm not even sure that I can see through Trump. Don't get me wrong, I'm still voting for him as I have no other options. I just wish that he conducted himself in a more professional manner.
>>
>>73898713
>>73897925
>>73897434

He knows all of this and his supporters and opponents play right into it. Donald Trump states the frame of the conversation as follows
> Donald Trump is an alpha male primate (says he is the richest, the most handsome, the smartest, the most talented)

They do nothing to challenge any of those positions and instead they play where he put the ball.

There is an unstated frame as well, which is the fear, uncertainty, and doubt common in all people.

> I'm afraid of my loved ones or myself being hurt.
> I'm not sure that I could make ends meet if something bad happens
> External threats are easy to demonize.

It's typical alpha-male primate behavior. Tell the primates that there is another group of primates that is going to come and hurt the group, and that the great big alpha male primate can protect them. People are buying into the idea that cures their anxiety the most. People are legitimately worried about war, their jobs, and their health. They want someone who can make it all better.

Consider the following, the majority of Americans have less than $1000 in savings. That means in an emergency situation, like losing their job, an unexpected auto repair bill, or any other large and unexpected expense would ruin them financially, and that could happen at any time.

Donald Trump beats his chest to appear big and successful, but the real truth is that his following would evaporate if they realized that the emperor has no clothes.
>>
>>73897434
>1 trumpshekel has been sent to your account for this post
>>
>>73897152
I don't care.
>>
I was going to respond seriously but I realized this was a shill thread before I did. wew.
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 620x264
>>73899767
Good job with that post
>>
>>73897152
le trump is bad money man meme. sage
>>
>>73897152
>only 4.5 Billion dollars
FUCK how will he ever recover?
>>
>>73898520
>Why is he obsessed with building huge towers with his name on them and "luxury" resorts when he could be building things that are much more lucrative like Bechtel or Halliburton?

What a stupid fucking line of argument

Critical thinking is dead in this society
>>
>>73899861

Four billion of this is his funny money valuation of "The Trump Meme". That's why he's soliciting donations now - he can't afford to mount a campaign with his own money.

This is exactly how he does his other projects. Pretend he's doing it all himself, let others buy in, pulls his own money out, and declares bankruptcy. Repeat.
>>
>4.5 billion
>Poor
Nigger are you a Rothschild or some shit?
>>
File: 1461196403545.gif (1 MB, 515x411) Image search: [Google]
1461196403545.gif
1 MB, 515x411
>>73899614
lol you got those figures off some leftist news article you guys tried to post to derail a Trump MAGA thread.
>Less than 1k in savings
That's how much I spend per year on weed without it denting my lifestyle. I have like 5k in the bank and im 22 making 29k a year. Absolutely nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>73897152
>the only thing the Jews have they can insult a man with is that his net worth isn't as shekely as other kikes
>thinks this is an insult among the common man

I will celebrate the day you return to the ovens.
>>
>>73899767
by all means, please respond seriously. I'm OPen to having my mind changed.

>>73899715
that's legitimate

>>73899861
Forbes says that 4.5 Billion is a generous estimate because they give him the benefit of the doubt on several claims. All of what we know about Trump's wealth are based on his own personal claims. It's possible that he's worth less considering that a large portion of that net worth is "the Trump brand", but we won't really know that because he refuses to release his tax returns even though he said that Mitt Romney was making a big mistake by not releasing his before the election.
> http://fortune.com/2016/05/11/mitt-romney-trump-is-hiding-a-bombshell-in-his-tax-returns/

With everything that we know about Trump, he parades his success. Flaunts it. If anything, and I mean anything, lent to the idea that he was truly as rich as he says he is, he would never let you forget about it for a minute.

>>73899469
You do have a choice. It's very small, but you have a choice. The establishment (republicans and democrats) are very powerful, but they are just made up of mortal humans like the rest of us. If you are in a heavy red or heavy blue state, you might make more of a difference voting for a "third party" candidate. Libertarians have never been stronger than they are now.
>>
>>73897152
>you will vote for me
>because you're broke, you're entitled, and I give you someone to blame
Bernie Sanders.jpg
>>
>>73900235
I know you here for shilling but ill try make you active those neurons in your brain.
Trump spend 50 million dollars on his campain. His net worth is 4.5 billion dollars.
Please tell me why he need those donations?
>>
>>73900591
4.5 billion is by no means poor.
>>
Have you even seen the real estate he owns?

He's worth a fuckload more than $10B
>>
>>73900235
>pulls his own money out, and declares bankruptcy. Repeat.
So he did this like... 4 times? Out of hundreds of enterprises?
wow such a bad track record, that's what he does all the time... huh makes you think #cruzmissile
>>
>>73897152
>GUYS TRUMP ISNT A YUGE MULTI BILLIONAIRE
>HES JUST A VERY BIG MULTI BILLIONAIRE
>>
This has been the line around Palm Beach for years. He's basically living off credit.
>>
>>73900569
>I have savings so everyone does
Retardation: the post
>>
>>73900015
Is your post self-referential? You haven't added anything to the discussion.

>>73900465
Yes I am. I have $20 Billion. I value my personal brand at $19.9. Would you like to invest in my new project, Rothschild Tower?

>>73900569
>this guy thinks he is representative of everyone

Is forbes leftist enough for you? http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2016/01/06/63-of-americans-dont-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-500-emergency/#6d33ac956dde

>>73900591
This is the only thing that you can tell yourself because you are experiencing cognitive dissonance because part of you knows that your belief system is a lie but the other part of you knows that if you accept that your belief system is a lie that your fundamental identity will be challenged.

>>73900465
see this: >>73900235
>>
File: 1462332888009.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462332888009.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>73897152
>4.5billion is poor
>>
>>73901232
if you dont have savings you're a fucking retard and deserve whatever financial misfortune that is going to come your way
>>
>>73901805
Very true, but that doesn't change anything I said in my post
>>
>>73901433
>Yes I am. I have $20 Billion. I value my personal brand at $19.9. Would you like to invest in my new project, Rothschild Tower?

doesnt work like that dude

valuation is set by market forces - take a entry level corpfin class

>>73901854
everyone should have savings tho - i'm quite aware a lot of people dont
>>
>>73897925
And there's a big reason why UKIP is and will remain fringe party
>>
>>73900647
>They're rapists
Is this were lefties get confused? It's 'their'.
>>
>>73901995
Farage is far more professional and "politician-like" than Trump, you'd have to be blind or an idiot not to see that

I mean, listen to Trump during debates. He repeats the same meaningless buzzwords and phrases constantly and sounds like a walking soundboard
>we're gonna build a wall
>we're losers, we lose all the time
>I love [location of debate]. I love the people of [location of debate]
>I made a lot of money in Atlantic City
He barely mentions stats, he never mentions concrete policies. Are you seriously trying to say UKIP don't have any ideologies or policies?
>>
Keep those shills busy in their containment thread, valiant /pol/tards. It's beautiful to watch.
>>
>>73897152
>He definitely isn't worth 10 Billion dollars
>they put his net worth at about 4.5 Billion
whoa what a poor piece of shiet pretending to be rich like us, I'm now a hillary missile
>>
>>73900705
It's true. I'm not saying it's not true for Bernie Sanders or Hillary "this message brought to you by Goldman Sachs" Clinton. I'm saying that's all Trump has to go on. He's full of hot air.

>>73900743
Actually he loaned most of that money to his campaign. He's a brilliant guy, don't get me wrong. He'll make money off this election no matter what. His campaign is going to pay most of that money, if not more, than what he put in.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/10/donald-trump/donald-trump-self-funding-his-campaign-sort/

If he wins the race, his renown (aka his "brand") has expanded. All of his properties will be worth more because as I mentioned in my first post, he makes his money off of people thinking he is rich and successful. Anything that lends to that idea makes him money.

If he loses the race, he has gotten a tremendous amount of coverage. In fact, even though you all think I'm shilling against Trump (because I have a different point of view), I'm actually giving Trump even more publicity. A post like this can only help him because our media (4chan is part of the media) is driven by controversy. People talk about things that are controversial. He says things that become the daily outrage which actually make him more likely to be known by the average voter. Honestly, had anyone not in the industry ever heard of Carly Fiorina before? I had only heard of Ted Cruz because of all the shit he caused in the senate, like getting the government shut down. Controversy is what drives the narrative. Think Eminem, but politics.

This guy is a master. Narcissist, but a master. Some politicians strike a chord, he plays the harp.

>>73900755
it's not. but it's 4.5 based on what he claims. That's why it's strange that he won't release a tax return, because legally the things on your tax return must be true. You can claim however much you want. A tax return doesn't cover a person's full wealth, but it would give a strong indication
>>
File: mamuro.png (502 KB, 718x477) Image search: [Google]
mamuro.png
502 KB, 718x477
>>73897152
if trump not being that rich was a bad thing wouldn't that just make the people running against him look fucking retarded in comparison?
>>
>>73902323
How the hell did you draw that conclusion? I don't think that guy said that at all.
>>
>>73902615
Why don't you explain what he meant then
>>
File: 18d.jpg (66 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
18d.jpg
66 KB, 600x632
DESU DESU DESU!
>>
>>73902683

>I'm going to spam chinese cartoons because some called out my Trump

You are no worse than the JIDF sliding threads.
>>
>>73897152
That's EVEN BETTER.

Trump not being rich makes him a simple working man.
He is one of us!
>>
>>73897152
>Donald Trump is not as rich as he says he is. You can insult him in any way and he doesn't get defensive, except if you imply that he isn't rich.
>The reason that he is so secretive of his true wealth is because he makes money off of people thinking that he is rich. Trump is synonymous with "success", "wealth", "prestige", "gold", "winning". That's why he puts his name on everything, because it makes it worth more just because people think that he is rich.
i watch the young turds too

they're full of crap
>>
>>73902880
Now being rich is a bad thing now?
>>
>>73897152
>4.5 billion dollars
>poor

now this is shitposting
>>
>not worth as much as he claims
>still dominates the election, earning more votes per dollar than any candidate in history

BASED.AS.FUCK
>>
File: b36.jpg (118 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
b36.jpg
118 KB, 680x681
Go find another board to shit on です.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 750x750
Is OP a Gary Johnson shill?

Yeah, no. We're voting Trump to destroy the establishment and build a much needed wall, make peace with Russia and to finish off ISIS.
>>
>>73903072

Rubio has really big ears
>>
>>73899140
>other peoples money

name an instance where you don't make money off of other people's money.
>>
>implying we don't already know that he's built a public persona to promote his brand

Pretty much everyone he gets along with in private has implied as much: Bill O'reilly, Ben Carson, his family. He literally learned how to use the rhetoric and style of fascists like Hitler and Mussolini too.
>>
File: Eric Trump.png (388 KB, 601x563) Image search: [Google]
Eric Trump.png
388 KB, 601x563
Mainstream twitter knows now.

Eric Trump is a lurker.
>>
File: gender fluid.jpg (31 KB, 599x347) Image search: [Google]
gender fluid.jpg
31 KB, 599x347
>>73897152
>"success", YES
>"wealth", YES
>"prestige", Hmm...
>"gold", YES
>"winning" YES
>>
>>73903673
Based dad
>>
>>73903457
fucking awesome tiger suit.
>>
>>73901926
You are 100% right, it doesn't work like that. This is exactly my point. His "net worth" is not based in reality, it's made by his own claims, which is why I don't see anything wrong with seeing his tax return. In fact, he should be proud to show me how rich and powerful he is.

>>73902522
Phase 1: Denial

>>73902531
Again, that 4.5 is based on what he says only, not by anything legally binding like a tax return. He is hiding something and it's probably the fact that he is living on credit. Donald Trump won't release his tax return, he said he would, but now he changed his mind. He said Mitt Romney was making a big mistake by not releasing his. He changed his opinion when his own hide was on the line.

>>73902585
It's not bad that he isn't rich. It's bad because if he isn't rich than his whole house of cards falls down.
> He's a good choice for president because he is successful.
> I know he is successful because he is very wealthy
> I know he is very wealthy because he tells me about how wealthy he is

If you just pull on the thread, which is the part where we know how wealthy it is, it all falls down

> Donald Trump is not a good choice for president because he is not successful
> I know he is not successful because he is not wealthy
> I know he is not wealthy because his tax return says he isn't even a billionaire

It tears down his whole narrative if he isn't wealthy.

>>73902918
I'm sure he'll find a way to spin it in his favor because that's what he does for a living.

>>73902954
also John Oliver, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg.
Also this 25 year old documentary about how full of shit he is http://trumpthemovie.com/intro

>>73902969
not at all. it is frightening to have a president that is a narcissist who is incapable of empathy.

>>73902683
>>73902737
>>73902778
>>73902824
>>73902862

Stumped the Trump.
>>
>>73903924
How does being g poor imply narcissism? I think you just hate the working class.

Every time Hillary shills shitpost here they end up shooting themselves in the foot. You just convinced more people to vote Trump. Congratulations.
>>
>>73897152
>ONLY worth 4.5 billion

I didnt realize inflation had gotten this bad lol

>other peoples money

thats how capitalism works comrades, or is it only accept for the state to use other peoples money?
>>
>>73897152
He's poor!?
A poor guy just beat 16 rich people by spending nothing, and he's going to be President?
A poor guy who did that means he gets the poor vote.
I'm definitely supporting him now
>>
File: hillary.gif (461 KB, 460x347) Image search: [Google]
hillary.gif
461 KB, 460x347
>>73903924
>Stumped the Trump.
For the ten thousandth time.
Only this time it costed one million dollar.
>>
>>73903924
>You are 100% right, it doesn't work like that. This is exactly my point. His "net worth" is not based in reality, it's made by his own claims, which is why I don't see anything wrong with seeing his tax return. In fact, he should be proud to show me how rich and powerful he is.

no - his assets can be easily valued by the market, unlike your "brand"

he owns real estate which can be valued by the market.

keep ignoring facts buddy
>>
File: magalads.jpg (54 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
magalads.jpg
54 KB, 640x675
>>73897152
>you're just afraid!
>like this somehow negates ones concerns

I cant believe I used to vote democrat. Fuck, the shame, man.
>>
>>73897925
>He's not someone you can trust easily.
Trump is very trustworthy, He just isn't good at being a politician

The GOP/Democrat establishment is full of lawyers (paid liars) who are experts at presenting a dignified front, while being crooked creeps behind the scenes. Trump is a much better alternative to the status quo.
>>
>>73903924
>John Oliver

This miserable sack of shit is just bitter that his extreme cuckold leftist wet dream utopia is falling apart in front of his eyes with the rise of Trump.

Like OP is saying, even if Trump's lying about his wealth, he might still be worth 4.5 billion dollars, which still makes him part of the 1%. He's got buildings all over the world with his name on it.
>>
>>73903457
how else would Donald know about all the meme videos? how cool would it be for your dad to be president PLUS how cool would it be for the internet to think that was a good idea too? I can't blame the guy for being proud of his dad.

>>73903673
lol

>>73903768
right?

>>73904075
>How does being g poor imply narcissism?
I don't know, you tell me, how does being poor imply narcissism?

>I think you just hate the working class.

I clearly mean that Donald Trump is a narcissist. Apparently Fox News thinks that it's a good thing to be a narcissist now, so all bets are off: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/11/dont-hate-donald-trump-its-about-time-for-narcissistic-president.html

>>You just convinced more people to vote Trump. Congratulations.

I'm not naive enough to think that any attempt at logical refutation (my arguments) will persuade people who are emotionally involved (Trump supporters).

>you are a Hillary shill and I am upset with you for challenging my belief system
Stage 2: Anger
>>
This thead, Jesus.

Ok, net worth isn't solely liquid assets. For example, my net worth would be calculated by adding up my checking and savings account, my 401k account, my HSA account, my ROTH IRA account, a fair market estimate of my home, a fair market estimate of acreage I own in NC and then all of my outstanding debts would be subtracted against this. The resulting number is my net worth. I'm not counting personal effects but those too could be factored in.

With Trump, it's about hundred times more complicated.

The Trump Organization is a private company. Like the UFC and other privately held companies, they are not required to disclose financial details to the public. So, we can't say for sure but we have GENERALLY an idea of how things are.

With that said, his real estate holdings are enough to make him a billionaire. A company like Forbes doesn't need to know whole dollar amounts of each property because of comps and fair market value. These holdings alone net him over $2 billion. I don't know if anyone has factored the revenue streams for this but it easily has to be in the hundred millions annual. Easily.

It's another reason he likes to brag about his occupancy percentages: commercial real estate is all about keeping the building full. If you have above 90% occupancy, you are doing awesome. The largest building in Atlanta, the BoA building, was down to 40% occupancy at the height of the recession, for example.

So, never mind things like what his liquidity is like or what his "personal image and name" are valued at. The man's net worth is worth billions based solely on his real estate portfolio.

There is a term for this that Sean Hannity loves: wealth envy.
>>
>>73904977
No, seriously, does Hillary pay you well? A guy here told us they pay him 30 cents per post.
Is it a living?
>>
>>73903457
That image was posted on Twitter before it was posted on 4chan, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of them really do visit /pol/.

>>73904977
Go crawl back under your rock, you shitposting Shillary shill. It's a 2 billion dollar campaign and they use it to pay shitposters on 4chan and to call Trump a sexist in ads that backfire so hard that they actually make him even more popular. Even more sad than Jeb!
>>
>>73900015
The irony of your post is it lacks any substance. At least the person you replied to laid his argument out. All you did was pull the "are you kidding me?" card.
>>
>>73904251
apparently I'm not the only one doing so http://www.forbes.com/sites/randalllane/2015/09/29/inside-the-epic-fantasy-thats-driven-donald-trump-for-33-years/#2715851b19ce

>"And, indeed, the “divide by three” rule seemed to hold throughout the 1980s, including 1988, when we pegged him at an even $1 billion. The Donald, not content with his new billionaire status, countered with $3.74 billion"

Read the article. If you don't trust the Forbes 400 list then I don't know what to tell you. Can I honestly convince you to change your mind? I doubt it.

>Trump’s valuation this year holds extra importance, of course, due to his audacious second act: his highly unlikely–but no longer inconceivable–path to the presidency. Trump has filed statements claiming he’s worth at least $10 billion or, as he put in a press release, TEN BILLION DOLLARS (capitalization his). After interviewing more than 80 sources and devoting unprecedented resources to valuing a single fortune, we’re going with a figure less than half that–$4.5 billion, albeit still the highest figure we’ve ever had for him.

>“I’m running for President,” says Trump. “I’m worth much more than you have me down [for]. I don’t look good, to be honest. I mean, I look better if I’m worth $10 billion than if I’m worth $4 billion.”

There is no way that he is as rich as he says he is, because his assets can be easily valued by the market. The only source that we have that says he has $10 billion, which is his claim by the way, is himself. As soon as that number comes under scrutiny, we start coming to a more reasonable figure, which is less than half of the original claim. My claim is that if his assets value were truly assayed, it would be a number even lower than $4.5 Billion.

>>73904382
it's not wrong to be afraid. the world is scary. it's okay to be afraid, and it's okay to believe in something bigger than yourself to deal with that fear. it's no different than religion
>>
>>73897152
How is this important? He'll still make America great again.
>>
File: trump-steaks.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
trump-steaks.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
>>73904448
I have to agree with you there. Where people like Cheney publicly proclaimed to be against torture and barbarism, Trump comes out and says he will torture. When Obama covers up how he sends drones to bomb weddings, and then sends a second drone strike to kill first responders, he is being disingenuous. Trump says he will kill terrorists and their families. He's just saying what everyone else is thinking.

>>73904819
>This miserable sack of shit is just bitter that his extreme cuckold leftist wet dream utopia is falling apart in front of his eyes with the rise of Trump.

well, yeah

>Like OP is saying, even if Trump's lying about his wealth, he might still be worth 4.5 billion dollars, which still makes him part of the 1%. He's got buildings all over the world with his name on it.

I think his darkest secret ever would be that he is worth $999 million dollars. Since he is a narcissist, he has to be the biggest, the best, the most spectacular, he doesn't want to be some common rich person, he wants to be the richest, the best, the winner.

It's an incredible phenomenon because he is worth more when people think he is worth more.
>>
>>73905072
And you know what else?

10 B? 4.5 B? It doesn't fucking matter. That's a shit ton of money. Really about 20 M is fuck you money and highly respectable. 100M + is fuckign rich. Trump has 4,500 M.

Get the fuck outta here ONLY 4.5 B. Fucking liberals grasping at straws.
>>
>>73906242
Literally nobody gives a shit. Go back to /r/hillaryclinton
>>
Q: Now, Mr. Trump, have you always been completely truthful in your public statements about your net worth of properties?

A: I try.

Q: Have you ever not been truthful?

A: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Q: Let me just understand that a little bit. Let's talk about net worth for a second. You said that the net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

A: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don't feel so good about yourself and you don't feel so good about the world and you don't feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling.

So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself.

Q: When you publicly state what you're worth, what do you base that number on?

A: I would say it's my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked. And as I say, it varies.

>>73903457
That can't be Eric Trump because Eric Trump is in his 30s and that picture clearly isn't from the 80s or 90s given how old Trump is in the pic. That's Barron.
>>
>>73900569

5k, really isn't that much, a single trip to the hospital could wipe out your savings even with insurance (lol out of network X--D)
>>
>>73897152
>they put his net worth at about 4.5 Billion.
>4.5 Billion USD
>he makes money off of people thinking that he is rich.
>4.5 Billion USD
>just because people think that he is rich.
>4.5 Billion USD

>4.5 Billion USD
>not absolutely, indubitably, extremely ultra-rich

I love it when sheltered people who never have to use money of their own due to living with their upper class parents don't know what money is. It's fucking great.

Get a fucking grip, son.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x523
>>73897152
>>
>>73897152
>Vote for a billonaire and get ass fucked as usual you poor Americans

>WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR A POORFAG, he's not even a billionaire
>>
Personally the only reason I support Donald is because he is
DANGEROUS
A
N
G
E
R
O
U
S
>>
>>73905773
Even if you proved Trump was actually worth 5 bucks, most of /pol/ would do mental gymnastics as to how it didn't matter. The only real reason to argue with them is to make them upset. That's my primary motivation, anyway. You will never see them admit that their candidate is a fraud, no matter how compelling the evidence is.
>>
>>73906967
>fraud
he's an amateur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6QnRq4VRXQ
>>
File: fuckmyshitupcruz.png (371 KB, 636x517) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitupcruz.png
371 KB, 636x517
>>73902538
>el rato gets absolutely btfo
>there are STILL cruz missiles shilling for him on this board to this day
GIVE IT UP MAN
>>
>>73907138
Wow I give a fuck about Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>73905773
It's kind of funny how hard Forbes fell. Absolute bottom of the barrel trash tabloid dogshit nowadays.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lied about old Forbes information today just to discredit Trump, to be honest with you. You know, it's not like I could check either way, given that

>They don't let you visit with ad block
>They don't let you visit with noscript
>They don't let you visit their articles directly
>Even if I was to disable ad block and noscript, I'd have to wait through a 10 second ad splash screen
Forbes can just eat a dick, man.
>>
>>73906967
>their candidate is a fraud

Still better than Hillary or any other establishment politician. Fuck these globalists that go into useless wars that cost trillions of dollars and let in fanatic Muslims that blow up our capital cities.
>>
>>73906967

At last shills admit of being autistic.

>The only real reason to argue with them is to make them upset.

When you go full autistic with your retarded TRL DR Stumping attempts, get called out as the shill you are, then cry about being called the shill, who is the one getting upset?

I know to be Anti-Trump the lack of a brain is required, but come on.
>>
File: 1458869486927.png (960 KB, 1000x525) Image search: [Google]
1458869486927.png
960 KB, 1000x525
>>73906967
damn, you almost got me to support your Goldman Sachs Harvard educated lawyer who works with and gets funded by the establishment! Almost!
>>
Better to take a chance on Trump than to guarantee more of the same with the rest.
>>
>>73905072
Finally, someone with some sense.
I think you have a legitimate and reasonable perspective. What I'm taking from what you are saying is that I am correct in my thinking that he is not nearly as rich as he says he is, but he is still quite rich indeed.

All I want from him is the real facts, like he promised he would give, like he could give, like he won't give. He's changed his position on the tax return so many times I can't keep count. He went from, anyone running for president should do it, to he'll do it himself, to he might do it when his "audit" is over, to his current position which is "it is none of your business".

I still think my original point stands, which is that his wealth is largely based on public perception, but I accept your point that even disregarding that completely his holdings are in the billions of dollars. He's a billionaire and he stretches the truth for his own gain.

>>73905086
>>73905360
>>73906436

It's technically from the Clinton Foundation. I'm salaried, chumps like him (blacks) are paid meagerly and by the post because the organization doesn't trust them to stick around for long.

If you are interested, just send an email to [email protected], using the subject line "Iτῇ kαλλίστῃ".

>>73906093
When was it great? Can you give me dates? Are we talking early 1980s, the night before the bombing of the USS Maine, 1999? I want to know when it was great and what made it great so we can start making it great. You know I want to live in a classy, fantastic country with the best of everything, winning, great, huge, beautiful, rich.

Was it when the Spanish tested the sharpness of their swords on the Arawak or made old women carry them around in little baskets? Was it when we built a transcontinental railway and then shot buffalo by the millions? Was it when we landed on the moon?
>>
File: 1459528157501.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1459528157501.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>white person has problems
how dare you even THINK to blame anyone??? like you think the government and elite are working against you??? ugh just grow up and stop far mongering!
>black person has problems
IT'S DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT. the government tryin to keep you down, the police is raysis, the school systems are raysis and you will never succeed. muh prison industrial complex
>>
>>73899685
How could Trump pay his shills shekels if he's so poor??
>>
>>73908320

>When was it great?

From an outsider's perspective, the US looked pretty sweet from the end of WW2 to about mid-eighties. I understand even the nineties were OK.
>>
>>73897152
>He definitely isn't worth 10 Billion dollars.
No. He's worth a whole lot more.
$10 billion is a tiny price to pay to save america.
>>
>>73908320

>I am correct
>I still think my original point stands

First of all, you are retarded shill with no cred so what you think or don't isn't at all relevant here but this is even more retarded:

>All I want from him is the real facts, like he promised he would give, like he could give, like he won't give.

Who fucking cares what you want?And why do you think that crying on /pol/ about it will accomplish anything?I realise you are probably autistic but still.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-08-14-00h55m16s441.png (271 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-08-14-00h55m16s441.png
271 KB, 1280x720
>>73897152
>Trump might not be worth 10 billion
>He might be worth 4.5 billion
>Still worth billions more than most people in this country
>This makes him "not rich"

It's assholes like you that just make me vote for Trump. I could care less about his policies: I just like to vote for Trump so it pisses idiots like you off.

>>73901232
>Not saving money

What a retard!
>>
>>73908320
I also have to agree with this - I voted for Trump in the NY state general election, and I do support him as a presidential candidate, but it is my business as a voter to be able to fairly and honestly evaluate the leader of the country. This really shouldn't fluster him, and it's a little strange that it is.
>>
>>73907528
Don't care who you support. I really don't.

I'm voting Jill Stein myself
>>
File: goddamn_i_hate_being_a_girl.gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
goddamn_i_hate_being_a_girl.gif
1 MB, 500x300
the ones of us who are going to elect trump can't fathom the difference between 1bn and 100bn.

we deal in hundreds, for christ sake.

he says what we want to hear. he sounds more believable than our boss or our wife.
>>
>>73909021
>I'm voting for someone who has no chance of winning
Serious question, why? Voting out of principle when there's more than 2 candidates is dumber than not voting.

It's going to be Trump vs Hillary. Those are the only candidates that you can pick between. Voting for someone else is like voting for no one at all.

That's the reality of it.
>>
>4.5 Billion
>poor
hahahahahaha
>>
>>73907455
Not even sure what you're talking about to be honest.
>>
>>73897152
Mother Fucker he has a fucking Jet that is bigger than Airforce 1. That alone should cost hundreds of millions.

Fucking Faggot shills. He already released his financial statements which indicate the amount that he makes through his various companies worth Billions.

Kill Yourself nigger.
>>
File: Literally Shillary.png (286 KB, 848x846) Image search: [Google]
Literally Shillary.png
286 KB, 848x846
>>73908320
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73907175
>he must not be shilling for Clinton
>the logical answer is that he's shilling for Cruz
I'm a free citizen with my own opinions. I like Trumps stance of 2nd amendment rights alot, like more than a friend. My CCW permit should work in all 50 states. I just think he's a fraud that changes what he says to pander to who is currently speaking to.

I'm not excited about Hillary Clinton. I voted for Bernie in the primaries, but that shit is a lost cause. I think Hillary Clinton is conniving and ruthless. I think Trump is a sociopath and a fraud. I think Cruz is a dirty old preacher who should mind his own fucking business about what private citizens do with their own genitals. I'm utterly dissatisfied even with the anti-establishment choice, which is Trump. Politics can eat a dick because my voice will never be heard. My actual political beliefs are that gay married couples should be able to defend their marijuana plants with automatic weapons.

Just because I don't like who you like doesn't mean that I like the other person. I want to live in an awesome country that I'm proud of. I wish that Trump was the guy to do it. I'm probably going to research third party candidates and vote for a libertarian because no one in the general election, especially not Donald Trump, is looking out for my best interests. Donald Trump has made his living off of conning suckers and that hasn't changed to this day. Ted Cruz is even worst though, and if I had my pick

I would definitely take Don the Con over Cruz. Don the Con is a huckster and a charlatan.

>>73907243
>hey show your sources
>hey i don't like your sources
>lol-didnt-read.jpg

>>73907256
you should read a book called Confessions of an Economic Hitman if you want to learn exactly how fucked up globalism is. The United States government is not the government of the United States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man

>>73908087
that's valid
>>
>>73909282
absolutely, even if you don't like either candidate, "picking your poison" is a totally legitimate strategy.
>>
>>73897152
>Donald Trump is not as rich as he says he is.

OP, thanks for making this thread and doing your part to Correct The Record. This helps Hillary Break Barriers on social media!
>>
>>73909407

That's alright.I already knew you were autistic.
>>
>>73909660

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 317x284
Oh look, a thread for summer kids. Last year Trump released financial statements proving his wealth. That is why no one's talking about this, save a few shills in a color-book-tier thread on some shitty website
>>
>>73909503
>I voted for Bernie in the primaries

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
I was wondering where all the bern victims went.You were everywhere until about two months ago.

But why do you think your failed shill tactics will work now all of a sudden?

The tax returns attack didn't work when Romney and the other cucks tried it the first time it won't work when we are so close to finish line.
>>
>He's not worth 10 billion,he's worth only 4.5 billion guise he's worthless,now I'm a #cruzmissile

It's not even fun to read anymore,it's so pathetic and repetitive.
>>
>he doesn't have as much money as he says he does!

Neither do the banks. I think the amount of monopoly money floating around Wall Street is in the trillions.

Le Happy Merchant has handwaved hundreds of times more wealth than legitimately exists on the Earth into existence. Our entire banking sector/global economy is one giant con game that is propped up entirely by humanity's refusal to acknowledge it's a crock of shit.
>>
>>73910033
For anybody who's curious, and knows more about financial information than I do:
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-10-billion-financial-disclosure-report-2015-7
>>
>>73897152
>It's not a hard concept to grasp. He even says it himself (pg. 58, Art of The Deal):
>> “I play to people’s fantasies.
>> People may not always think big themselves,
>> but they can still get very excited by those who do.
>> That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts.
>> People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.
>> I call it truthful hyperbole.”

This shit is actually really interesting. Do you have any more of this? I really don't want to read all of The Art of the Deal, but I'd like to know what Trump's underlying philosophy is about deception in business.
Seems there might be some pretty close convergences between this and the neo-con philosophy of the noble lie that comes from Allan Bloom and a bunch of other Chicago-educated philosophers and economics who get their ideas from Leo Strauss and his reading of Plato on the noble lie.
This shit is worth a long article in Harper's or similar.
Thanks, anon!
>>
File: photo.jpg (74 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
74 KB, 900x900
>>73910276
>>
Straws being grasped in this thread.

You cucks are going to get BTFO'd.

If Trump can win the presidency with the illusion of a billion-dollar empire, than he is wildly successful either way.
>>
File: 1449984992243.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449984992243.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
>>73897152

Well snit first I was a #bernout, because he was so releasable, but now I'm on the #trumpexpress.
>>
>>73909282
There's more to it than just winning or losing. You're not looking at the bigger picture.

Furthermore, I'm not going to vote for someone I don't support, I find it unethical.

If you say my vote is wasted, then why do you care at all?

Either way I'm not voting for Hillary or Trump.
>>
>>73909529
I hope you're being sarcastic
>>
>>73910635

*relatable
>>
>>73909683
Sick burn. Highly original.
>>
Requesting that massage image of Donald Trump's financial assets.
>>
>>73908592
He has a line of credit of shekels from the Clinton Foundation since they are both working for the same campaign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

>>73908990
I feel like he has something to hide, because seemingly nothing pisses him off except for this.

>>73909282
Since so many people are already voting for them, your vote counts less. I live in GA, which will definitely swing Trump. If I vote for Trump or Hillary, who will both already have millions of votes, I've done nothing to contribute. If I vote for a third party candidate, I am doing something to bring attention to someone who isn't Clinton or Trump. You might be surprised how difficult it is to be recognized on a national stage if you aren't with one of the two big parties. I would rather be one of 10,000 people who vote for someone who was unknown before than be one of 10,000,000 who voted for the known candidate. My motivation is to get a third party to be a blip on the radar, so the general population is forced to consider that there are more options than what they are told.

>>73909432
blacks in the hood have rims that cost more than some of my guns, but that doesn't mean they own them outright. Ask the people from Palm Beach, Florida about how he lives on credit. Donald Trump is all about OPM, Other People's Money.

>>73909477
I thought that you guys were just fucking with me, that's incredible. Holy shit actually they are literally shilling. Wow. Do you have a link or a source other than that picture? This is big news to me.

>>73910035
>have a different opinion
>say i'm open to having my mind changed
>must be shilling

>>73910313
You should read it. People are amazed at all of the things he does but they are literally tactics stripped from the book.

http://www.inc.com/peter-economy/11-winning-negotiation-tactics-from-trump-s-art-of-the-deal.html
>>
File: 1463161881845.jpg (38 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1463161881845.jpg
38 KB, 500x313
>>73897152
>>
>>73910716
>There's more to it than just winning or losing. You're not looking at the bigger picture.
What bigger picture?

Again, you're voting on principle. The bigger picture here is that you don't actually care who becomes president aslong as you voted symbolically.

>Furthermore, I'm not going to vote for someone I don't support, I find it unethical.
So you prefer to have absolutely no influence in the outcome?

>If you say my vote is wasted, then why do you care at all?
Same reason I care about people not voting. It's a shame that you don't care to have a part in a democratic process of the country you live in.
>>
Posting in a shill thread. You dumb fucks cannot think up a single line of attack that will work. Liberals are finally realizing that they're the idiots and it's glorious.
>>
Try not to be a shill next time big guy
>>
>>73911061
its virtue signalling at its highest

the fact he tells people what he is going to do out of spite to try and make himself look like a better person instead of just fucking doing it is what the communists are doing atm
>>
Lol it's all shills. Fucking summerfags just got out of college, it all makes sense now.
>>
Well

Why are so many Americans poor and afraid?
>>
>4 billion
>poor

Trump as a poor man would be quite interesting though. Still voting for him.
>>
>>73910886
Thanks for the link to the summary version. This one is pretty revealing:
>7. Get the word out
>"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."

Just self-publicize and get yourself in the media and you're half-way home. He's a shyster. This stuff is basically a guide to selling snake oil. He's all bluff and bluster with no product.
>>
>>73910568
You aren't wrong. I'm impressed by him. If you are a convincing enough fake that you can be elected into the highest office, you must be pretty damn good at something.

>>73911102
Yes, we idiots who believe in climate change, vaccinations, and gay dicks touching. I'm finally realizing how foolish I was to support alternative energy sources. How could I have been so foolish.

Look, democrats are wrong about alot. Republicans are wrong about more. If democrats believed in the second amendment they would sweep with 75% of the vote.
>>
>>73911275
now we are asking the good questions. Why are Americans poor and afraid and what can we actually do about it? Don't goddamn say make america great again like you have Tourette's.

We need to figure out what actually is causing this and fix it. Pandering and general statements won't fix anything.
>>
>>73910841
>Sick burn. Highly original.

Look at your response.Hate to tell you but calling someone "unoriginal" is..... old.

Just like crying about Trump's tax returns.
>>
>>73899469
That's actually the faggiest reason to not vote trump desu senpai
>>
>>73911360
>If democrats believed in the second amendment they would sweep with 75% of the vote.

Only crap, I just skim over some of the last things the shills have been saying and one of the first thing I see is absolutely brain dead.

THEY WOULD LOSE A LOT OF THE VOTES IF THEY DID THAT TOO.

They must think we're retarded to argue stuff like that.

Geez. Never waste time with shills.

INB4 TRUMP COINS! SHOWER ME IN RICHES!
Oh wait, how? Trump is so poor.
>>
Since when did wealth matter is Presidency? I am voting for him cause nationalist.
>>
File: funny_20.jpg (31 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
funny_20.jpg
31 KB, 500x363
>>73897152
>bloomberg.com
These kikes are making up stories and brainwashing with "market views" and "expert opinions" on the go. That globalist libshit crap is literally Russian-media tier.

Did they already make up a story about Trump crucifying a little boy (one of especially infamous Russian media hoaxes)? You just wait, cause soon they will.
>>
>>73900647
>If you are in a heavy red or heavy blue state, you might make more of a difference voting for a "third party" candidate. Libertarians have never been stronger than they are now.

Since you people seem to have a problem realizing why voting third party is a wasted vote, here is a visual metaphor.

Imagine the US is a ship. Imagine, that Trump is a rock and Hillary is an eisberg. The rock to the right, the eisberg to the right.

The voting citizens now feel they have to decide wether to crash into the rock, or to crash into the eisberg, which... could just shatter or something, right? Right?

So they take votes. 40% of the population is sure to vote to steer left, 40% of the population is sure to steer right. These numbers are nearly guaranteed.
So logically, it's up to the last 20% to make the decision. These are free thinkers. They recognize: but hey, what we just voted to steer STRAIGHT, or HIT THE BRAKES? We wouldn't hit anything!!!

Sounds good in theory, right? Surely those 20% of free thinkers should vote for that then, right?

>a ship has sunk in the ocean today, all passengers are dead. It hit an eisberg after the majority of the passengers (43%) opted to crash into an eisberg. 37% wanted to crash into a rocky island, which could've helped avoid hypothermia and drowning. There were other options not worth naming considered at below 20%.

Who you vote for doesn't matter. The outcome matters. Get it into your head. Vote for one of the parties that can realistically win or you might aswell just abstain.
>>
File: 1318071019399.jpg (70 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1318071019399.jpg
70 KB, 700x525
>>73906705

$4,500,000,000.00

$45,000 a year job

100,000 jobs

not rich
>>
>net worth 4.5b
>not rich
this alone makes you a retard
>>
>>73897152
After this post I am fully supporting Trump, because he isn't a racist and wants the world peace.
>>
>>73906705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J6BQDKiYyM

This might put that into perspective for you.
>>
lol I guess Trump fuels his 757 on perception
>>
>>73902538
>That's why it's strange that he won't release a tax return
You can look at his 2008 return if you want to
>>
>>73897434
which trump event do you like more?
>>
If you don't put your name on a product then you don't have any confidence because it's probably shit.
>>
File: quintessentially british.jpg (161 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
quintessentially british.jpg
161 KB, 1368x912
>>73897925
yes, we stupid and unsophisticated americans just aren't enlightened enough to choose a candidate that suits our interests
>>
>>73914440
kek
>>
>>73900569
hey, 29k at 22 is still pretty good...
>>
Trump is holding his tax returns for two reasons:
-He is under audit.
-He wants to surprise everyone when it shows he is worth even more than they thought.
>>
>>73897152
>4.5billion
>poor
is this what leftists actually believe?
>>
>>73897152
Thanks for opening my eyes, I'll now become #artilleryforhillery
>>
>>73911507
Well golly gee let's see:

>Rampant illegal immigration
The effects of ~11 million undocumented migrants causing wage compression for the working class and unskilled labour - on a scale far greater than the UK/France/Germany has seen

>Companies offshoring costs and importing profit
Made possible through "free trade" deals that basically mean "ship skilled jobs overseas where it's cheaper".

>Broken healthcare insurance costing an order of magnitude more than other systems
Obamacare is just the tip of the iceberg - you either have a free market across state lines and let insurers compete freely or you man the fuck up and create a federal healthcare system that's a universal expansion of a single-payer scheme akin to the NHS. Having some mutilated middle-ground just drives up prices for everyone, which hits the poor the most.

>Wages vs productivity
Value created per unit labour cost has increased steadily since 1970, yet wages in the face of inflation have stagnated. Unions are the backbone of collective bargaining and they've all but disappeared from blue-collar industry - somehow derided as being communist. Federal legislation protecting unionized worker's rights (freedom of association) and at the same time limiting their overall power so they can't arbitrarily punish companies would be a first step to restoring the balance of wage growth versus unit value of labour.

>build wall
>cancel trade agreements with china
>stop propping up security elsewhere with massive defence overspends

Suddenly doesn't seem all that insane.
>>
>>73897152
if trump is poor, what am I?
>>
>>73900647
voting third party is a meme in FPTP electoral systems, either its R or its D .. you have to choose.
>>
>>73897152
>Besides the miserable few shackles
you get for shilling are there other perks?
>Do they give you a pair of used Huma panties after 50-75 shills?
>>
>>73897925
You're obviously a troll.
>>
>>73897152
>You can insult him in any way and he doesn't get defensive
He literally gets defensive with everything.
>>
File: 1459737536502.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1459737536502.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>73897152
reported and saged
fucking shill
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.