[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the MOST degenerate thing that a person can do? Remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 39 of 40 graves.jpg (80 KB, 508x395) Image search: [Google]
39 of 40 graves.jpg
80 KB, 508x395
What is the MOST degenerate thing that a person can do?

Remember that this has to be universal - this is ALWAYS the most degenerate thing, for EVERY person.

What is /pol/'s pinnacle of evil?
>>
>>73896503
Shitting on Christian graves.
>>
>>73896503
Be Australian
>>
>>73896503

By pol's definition of degenerate?

Having sex with a black jewish gay man.

By society's definition?

Having so much sex you get aids.
>>
>>73896503
Having a Jewish wedding with your post Op FTM BF before heading to your honeymoon in Thailand. Specifically to indulge in mass orgies with child prostitutes of both genders.
>>
>>73896503
Being fat
>>
>>73896503
Eating any form of bodily waste. This includes:

*eye goobers
*nose boogers
*fingernails
*toenails
*hair
*blood, shit, or piss
*scabs
>>
Incest
>>
>>73896503
Bumping because I'm interested to see as well.

My guess would be anything that removes one's self from the gene pool. e.g. cuckoldry, sex-change operations, homosexuality.

In that order. Feel free to correct.
>>
>>73896503

Alliance and interbreeding between Australians and Poles to create the ultimate shitpost army
>>
>>73896821
TED CRUZ BTFO
>>
>>73896503
>What is the MOST degenerate thing that a person can do?
Atheism.
>>
Race mixing or not reproducing
>>
>>73896977
what if they are really ugly or have a genetic defect?
I would say they did the right thing then
>>
File: 1387901421859.gif (2 MB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
1387901421859.gif
2 MB, 300x242
>>73896503
Not acknowledging repeating digits.

>>73896977
Checked.
>>
>>73896821

Funny you didn't include cum, anon.
>>
>>73896821
There are average people who eat any of those? What the fuck.

OT:
Anything purely for personal pleasure is degenerate. If you do anything that benefits yourself but not society at large you are indeed a degenerate.
>>
File: pol caught by mummie.webm (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pol caught by mummie.webm
843 KB, 1280x720
>masturbating
>>
>>73897063
Found the retard
>>
>>73897107
Well, people with genetic defects absolutely should not breed. That's obvious.
>>
>>73896503
Promoting the 6 million narrative.
>>
>>73896503
Something that involves torturing/raping your parents/children.
>>
>>73897063
No, worse is Gnosticism , Deism or other "third way" beliefs.

Most atheists are just brainwashed idiots.

I don't even mean edgy satanist wannabes either. But people who unironically get into the whole "Biblical God is the devil, really we're all God" tier of beliefs know what they're doing and even masquerade as righteous people. This is the majority of the globalist elite.

Coincidentally it's also what the plot of the Matrix movie is based on and the term "redpill" is the ultimate evil in disguise. Take no pills.
>>
>>73896503
Suicide.
>>
>>73897295
that includes using the internet and going to 4chan
>>
File: 1457623254079.jpg (1 MB, 2084x1976) Image search: [Google]
1457623254079.jpg
1 MB, 2084x1976
>>73897361
>>>/r/atheism/
>>
>>73896503
Wiping out the entire race is literally the most degenerate thing possible.
>>
>>73897295
Stop breathing you degenerate.
>>
>>73897431
I think we have a winner folks.
>>
Haven't seen necrophilia.
>>
>>73897431
>>73897620
What if your biological father abused you or something?
>>
Race mixing
Being jobless (I was unemployed for 3 weeks after I told my boss to fuck off and it was the worst feeling ever)
Having kids while jobless
Relying on significant other to pay the bills and support your kids
Doing any kind of drugs
Doing any kind of drugs while any of the aforementioned applies to you

I have a lot of problems with fucking NEETs
>>
Not paying Holocaust reparations
>>
>>73896503
Playing Banished
>>
Literally destroying the world.

Like, with a cartoonist death ray or a billion atom bombs, to the point where recovery of any type if life is impossible.
>>
File: 1460720752286.png (139 KB, 992x1592) Image search: [Google]
1460720752286.png
139 KB, 992x1592
>>73897683
>I have a lot of problems with fucking NEETs
Cry me a river wage cuck. People like you keep working, people like neets keep bringing in the cash.
>>
>>73897620
nah, all of the above are just symptoms. The root is the serious belief that you're God.

Your typical fedorian atheist doesn't even fall into this category, they have objective morals in the back of their head but are just afraid of the truth. But Kabalists and the like KNOW the truth in full and actively do the most degenerate things because they believe it's proving God wrong, or that one should do an equal amount of evil as good
>>
>>73896503
Licking the anus and eating the poo poo of a HIV infected homeless nigger who hasn't showered in years.
>>
>>73896685
No, "society" has no fucking limits. For fuck's sake we have fuckin world AIDS day
>>
>>73897673
Torturing / killing him isn't going to undo his abuse. You just have to move forward and not be defined by what was done to you.
>>
>>73896503
Hey is that the graveyard in Act I in Diablo II? Like the second quest?
>>
>>73897747
not really, that's just hollywood Kaballah brainwashing. They want you to hate the idea of the whole world being destroyed because that's what God's gonna do. They want you to see God as the villain, so the kike globalists can present a hand-picked messiah to swoop in and be your new hero
>>
I think most of this is going down the wrong track. It seems to revolve around causing harm to others, when I think we all know that there are plenty of circumstances in which harming others can be justified. Even blowing up the whole world could be justified if that world deserved it.

I think it's less about a particular action and more about the intention behind whatever action you take. I think it's a question of virtue ethics.
>>
>>73897945
Nah it's Banished.
>>
>>73897490
Yes.

The following are degenerate:
Anything sexual that is not for the express purpose of procreation.
Going to school or working a job as a direct means to benefit yourself and only yourself, never considering how it might help society at large or that it is your duty.
Trying to get ahead of your fellow man for the express purpose of benefiting yourself, or comparing your abilities to theirs trying to assign a higher value to either parties.
Betraying your fellow man and all that he has accomplished, which includes the state and nation you reside in.

Essentially what I am getting at with these incredibly specific examples is that your mindset has to be as such that you would never even consider these directly selfish actions that only ever benefit yourself. You'd have to always think in a way that includes your entire tribe, and always treat them the same as you treat yourself, finding anything else unthinkable. This is theoretical stateless national communism and naturally cannot work out in practice.

>>73897605
Breathing is required to accomplish non-selfish acts, thus it is not selfish. This applies to everything necessary to live, obviously.
>>
>>73897838
That is a pretty damn degenerate belief and supremely arrogant. I think I heard about such degeneracy in Judaism's Strange Gods by Hoffman.
>>
>>73897992
This is the most retarded reply I've ever received.

Here's something degenerate: being such a religious nut that you think that destroying the only known source of life in the universe can ever be a good thing.
>>
>>73896503

>patricide, matricide
>suicide
>murder

>pedophilia, incest
>bestiality, homosexuality, cruelty to animals

>unemployment
>single parent, child out of wedlock

>being fat, weak, unmasculine for men, unfeminine for women
>drugs, alcohol
>swearing, being rude, disrespecting your elders
>dressing like a slob, bad personal hygiene

Hmm did I miss anything?
>>
>>73896821
>not eating your boogers to conserve bodily fluid
>>
>>73898105
>Essentially what I am getting at with these incredibly specific examples is that your mindset has to be as such that you would never even consider these directly selfish actions that only ever benefit yourself.
If you're an atheist that makes absolutely no sense. In an atheistic worldview you are your primary concern.

I'm not an atheist, just like pointing our the irrationality of atheists.
>>
>>73898105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO_xh7xIabk
>>
File: 15541869.gif (73 KB, 1170x2000) Image search: [Google]
15541869.gif
73 KB, 1170x2000
>>73898235
>>pedophilia
>>
File: 1458071750568.jpg (186 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
1458071750568.jpg
186 KB, 1408x1056
Killing the innocent
Sexual behaviour with children
Cruelty to animals and the weak
Watering down the morals of a society for selfish reasons
Infidelity
Dealing with usury when other options are available
Hoarding wealth
Cowardice in the face of evil

Anything apart from this is autistic
>>
>>73898105
if I didn't know better I'd consider that maybe mass mind control and just erasing thoughts and impulses physically is the way forward. It's not like we'd be able to protest or even want to degenerate if this was possible.
>>
>>73897223
Cum isn't "bodily waste".

>>73897295
You'd be surprised. I've got an autistic step-brother. One of his favorite foods is baby carrots, but only after he has cleaned his ears out with them. One day I caught him picking his nose and he started sucking on his finger like it was something so delicious and only he could have it. Then he laughed like a maniac and ran back to his room. He is like 35 by the way.
>>
>>73898235
>cruelty to animals
I think this is my pick, to be honest.

Everything else (harming others) can be justified, or falls into "doing things for lust" and I don't think doing one thing for lust is really any bad than doing another.

Cruelty to animals is always pointless and always unjust. If you have to harm them for necessity's sake (e.g. for eating) then that's life, but cruelty to animals, who by definition cannot deserve it because they cannot be held responsible for their actions, is always wrong.

Harming a person can be justified if they're a criminal, or the enemy, or you want to send a message, or punish them, or whatever.

Cruelty to animals can never be justified.

So far it's my winner.
>>
>>73898297
What? children cannot give consent and are not physically capable of having sex, their body has not matured or entered puberty.

A lot of teenagers fuck each other after puberty, it is immoral for an older woman or man to take advantage of a much younger sexual partner because it is an unequal power relationship.

Sex is about having children, and should only occur between a committed married man and woman. For those who wish to have sex in different ways there will be robots they can fuck shaped however they like, but buying and using those sex robots will put them on a list which tracks their activities and if they ever threaten another human being punishment will be final.
>>
>>73898611
Marriage between two 16-18 year olds should be encouraged however. Especially if they have premarital sex they should be required to marry and supported with the resources to have a family.
>>
>>73898611
>children cannot give consent
How so?
>and are not physically capable of having sex, their body has not matured or entered puberty.
Prepubescent children are capable of having sex, but not reproducing. Big difference.
>>
>>73896657
>Literally eats dolphins
>Calls others degenerate
>>
>>73896503
I think that the worst thing you can do is being insulted and just taking it, and not just some random insult, I mean nigger chimping in your face and you just staying there and taking it like a slut.It makes my blod boil just thinking about some shit-skin arab fucker insulting me, it makes me want to kick some nigger head into the sidewalk.And its not about beating his shity ass, its about defending your honour, I would rather die then know that some inferior monkey insulted me and I just took it. If you ever got insulted hard and did absolutly nothing then you are filfth, you are worse then a fucking refuge, you are dirt under my feet and I wouldnt even waste the time to kill you.
>>
any kind of drug that you use to feel good
>>
I'm a trans woman and atheist who doesn't believe in anything beyond the observable and has had 7 sex partners in 2016, 6 women and 1 man. Come at me m8.
>>
File: image.png (904 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
904 KB, 750x1334
kissing when both are guys and both get fucked
>>
>>73898908
We don't need to as suicide will in a few years.
>>
>>73898833
Good. Now spread that passion to your countrymen and bring about the 4th Reich. It will be glorious.
>>
>>73896821
>fingernails

Im guilty of this
>>
>>73896503
Mutilating children's sex organs or raping children.
>>
>>73896503
Child abuse triggers me like nothing else.
>>
>>73899117
>>73899092
Why?

I know its wrong, but it doesn't trigger me
>>
>>73898908
You will kill yourself
>>
Torture and sadism is the peak of degeneracy, The Rape of Nanking was probably the most concentrated source of evil in known history
>>
>>73898297
>I'm not a pedo, I just have sex with kids

Yup. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>73896503
Sin.
>>
>>73898256
The problem with creating a religion and worshipping a god is that the denizens can falter from the true world view, they could turn on each other or value deeds to the god more so than deeds to his fellow man.

Ultimately an authority figure would not be necessary, as they would do it all on their own. In the earlier stages however, an authority figure is very necessary, but the authority figure could not be a god if you wish to keep the focus on humanity. The most godlike construct it could be would be a symbol created specifically to not be a god but also keep everyone in check. This borders back to the general populace being unwilling however which would not be the case in pure nationalistic communism which would not even require a state. This unwilling state-controlled communism would most likely be a precursor step, as it is an impossibility that such flawed beings as humans can on their own accord treat each other with disregard to themselves.
>>
>>73896503
Deliberately harming others children.

Anything you can do to yourself is your own thing, anything you can do to another adult will end between you two. Your own children are your own responsibility, so in the end the cost of harming them will be on your own.

But fucking up someone elses child will cause the biggest damage to society that any individual action could do, simply because now instead of a potential new productive member, we have another broken drain on societal resources.
>>
>>73896503
Eat children
>>
>>73899051
I feel fucking great. I have a loving family and a loving boyfriend, I'm a model and just have a kickass life with a lot of love and pleasure. Morality is a false cure for the false ailment of sin. Nothing exists that can't be observed and the only form of karma is cause and effect. If you hit someone you'll get hit obviously. If someone does what they want with others who want it and no one gets hurt, what's the problem?
>>
>>73896503
Spending your day on 4chan.
>>
>>73899243
You sound exactly like a Marxist-Leninist.

Not intending to insult you, just an observation.
>>
>>73899261
>Kill every child except yours
>Have a gorillion if childrens
You are now a succefull organism
>>
>>73898993
This is hot.
>>
>>73899158
I don't know, it just does. The reports about rapefugees violating and killing little children are pretty much the only thing that really riles me up nowadays.
>>
Being unwilling to enter intellectual discussion
>>
>>73898795
Age of consent is legally defined all over the world. It's a law that protects children from sexual predators. Children are both legally incapable of providing consent and morally, since their brain has not fully matured yet. This is the same reason they cannot drive, vote, drink alcohol or live on their own and work a steady job.

I redefined sex for you very clearly, there are only two types of sexual acts: Those between a man and a woman, and those between a human being and an inanimate object, robotic/mechanical/latex sex toy which can look however you want it to look. Choosing the sex toy puts you on a list similar to our current sex offenders list, so that authorities can monitor you closely in case you ever slip outside of your legal perversions and hurt or threaten another person.

This is the future of sex, because as it stands today with no controls, young people are creating too large of a drain on the economy and spreading diseases rampantly. If you want to procreate, you do so inside a lawful marriage with a spouse of the opposite gender. If you want to masturbate, there will be technologies out there that can replicate your fantasies in privacy away from normal people who would rather sterilize and drop you into a volcano but have decided to allow you to live.
>>
>>73896503
Journalism.
>>
>>73896503

Shake an Indian's left hand, or even the right for that matter.
>>
File: feels wave.gif (965 KB, 498x266) Image search: [Google]
feels wave.gif
965 KB, 498x266
>>73899289
>Reification (also known as concretism, hypostatization, or the fallacy of misplaced concreteness) is a fallacy of ambiguity, when an abstraction (abstract belief or hypothetical construct) is treated as if it were a concrete, real event, or physical entity.
You don't observe society, anon. All you see is your own conception of what it is. You're falling for the classic mistake of positivism, which is thinking that you're an observer of the world instead of a participant in it.

How can you trust your own observations if you don't really know how those observations are being made?
>>
>>73897501
>phone god's blessing

May your calls never drop and your data never cap.
>>
File: commie tears.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
commie tears.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>73899556
Winner.
>>
>>73897807
>people like NEETs keep bringing in the cash

No, their (your) parents do. Have fun when they kick you out at 21, and you have no employable skills.

>Sweden
But of course you could return to Africa, or to the morgue instead
>>
>>73899617
Even talking to an Indian is evil.
>>
>>73899617
fucking kek....
>>
>>73899703
even thinking about indian is evil.
>>
>>73899289
Problem comes when people propagate lifestyles with some very negative additions as something simple and fun. Be a tranny if you want, and even be proud of it. But the hormone treatment and surgeries have very negative effects that are often never talked about when explaining your lifestyle.

Sure, its a bit brass for you to say how it felt the first few weeks after they cut your dick off, but that is an negative part of your lifestyle that should be told more about. Otherwise would-be trannies think their every problem will be whisked away with magical surgery with zero negative effects. And since nobody beforehand told them all the complications that would arrise later, they kill themselves when the magical reassignment just turned them into a wreck of a person.

tldr: What you do, nobody cares. What you propagate is harmful if its served without all the negative aspects of it.
>>
>>73898105
Taper. Bli ferdig med VGS.
>>
>>73899511
>Age of consent is legally defined all over the world.
It's also different across the entire world. Though I fail to see how this is an argument? What's the science behind it? Is there any? Or is it just some arbitrary rule cooked up by bureaucrats?
>morally, since their brain has not fully matured yet.
Nice meme. Does it have to do with reasoning capabilities? Where's the science? Psychology is a soft-science, a pseudo-science. Hardly something that can be considered factual.

Have no problem with the rest of your post.
>>
>>73899646
I am definitely a participant. But I don't really care whether anything is real. I don't believe in any deity that can't be proven and I don't believe there's anything out there judging me. I'm here to have a fucking great time and enjoy my life. If no one's hurt in the process then I've succeeded.
>>
>>73899762
Wow, I didn't know it ran that deep. What does one do?
>>
>>73899464
>kill every child in your surroundings that isnt yours
>Somehow everyone nearby is beta enough to allow that.
>2 gen comes in, everyone is closely related to eachother and bound to get arab-tier inbreeding going on.

Congratulations, you are now a shitskin.
>>
>>73899342
There is a good reason communism and socialism is among the most despised of ideologies. It does not benefit the average man in any way, that is to say, it does not benefit anyone selfish. They don't even want to be perfect and benefit society perfectly. They gather far more pleasure from being degenerate, not ever considering anything beyond their immediate personal interests. They cannot make sacrifices, as it is not a sacrifice if they are the primary benefiter.
>>
>>73896503

>What is /pol/'s pinnacle of evil?

Giving birth to a child. There is no action more evil. No innocent baby deserves the pain of existence.
>>
>>73896821

>nose boogers

Helps your immune system bud. Eat your boogers, it's good for you.
>>
>>73896503
Giving a broken white girl children and trusting her with them while you work
>>
>>73899791
No one's cut my dick off dude. I've been on HRT since 18 but I'm fine with my body and I wouldn't allow anyone in my life who isn't fine with the way I am. My boyfriend enjoys it, my women enjoy it, I enjoy it. Why would I have my body mutilated?
>>
>>73899511
>Choosing the sex toy puts you on a list similar to our current sex offenders list, so that authorities can monitor you closely in case you ever slip outside of your legal perversions and hurt or threaten another person.

What is wrong with buying a sex robot? How does that make someone a sex offender?
>>
>>73899901
corrupts your mind.
>>
>>73900000
this is the truth

you must deer hunt with my family
>>
File: guess.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
guess.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>73899987
I wonder who's behind that post
>>
>>73900000
Nose blowers BTFO
>>
Actively subverting humanity's attempts to assert dominance over everything.
>REMOVE HERETIC
>>
>>73896503

Deny the Holocaust.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 254x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 254x144
An overweight feminist humping a random dead nigger 5 hours after his death to get a black baby for attention from being a single mom
>>
>>73900168
Link?
>>
>>73899895
>I don't really care whether anything is real
Then why do you base your philosophy around harming others when you don't really care if your harm - or the absence of it - is real?

>>73899976
True enough. Marx even addresses this in the Manifesto. The bourgeois do not fight communism because they are evil, but because it is in their rational self-interest.
>>
>>73899892
>Nice meme. Does it have to do with reasoning capabilities? Where's the science? Psychology is a soft-science, a pseudo-science. Hardly something that can be considered factual.

The study of the human mind has been going on for centuries. Are you telling me centuries of human knowledge pointing to "children are dumber than adults" is wrong?
>>
File: 489.jpg (54 KB, 489x621) Image search: [Google]
489.jpg
54 KB, 489x621
>What is /pol/'s pinnacle of evil?

Cuckoldry obviously
>>
>>73900213
Because it doesn't bring me pleasure to make someone else unhappy. I don't base my philosophy on harming others, I base it on pleasing me. Causing harm just doesn't please me.
>>
>>73897319
lmfao source?
>>
>>73896503
Racemixing. You create an abomination, so your degeneracy lives on
>>
>>73896503
doing anal, either receiving or giving.
>>
>>73900246
>The study of the human mind has been going on for centuries.
Doesn't change the fact that psychology is practically a pseudoscience.
>Are you telling me centuries of human knowledge pointing to "children are dumber than adults" is wrong?
Just because they are stupider it doesn't mean they can't give consent.
>>
File: tWzXDYj-OVMp5me.jpg (586 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
tWzXDYj-OVMp5me.jpg
586 KB, 1200x1500
>>73900000
nice
>>
>>73900012
You already fucked up your bodys natural development with the hormones, that will cause complications later in life. At least you started your treatment at 18, but there are lunatics already who want to put their 8 year olds on treatments due to whatever shit their local tranny spewed at them.

Once again, its not what you do that is important. At this point in your life, as long as you arent a drain on societies resources, you are doing better than a neet or some other foodstamp licking retard.

What is important is that some will look at you, think that the only thing seperating them from just as awesome life as yours is just starting massive hormone treatment, and end up miserable, with a broken body, destroyed relationships and most likely suicidal urges.

We arent kidding when we say people are 10 times as likely to kill themselves after they go through with these transitions.

Just like cigarettes have health warnings on them, the tranny lifestyle should have one as well, since it appears doctors have become incapable of fighting against the PC culture.
>>
>>73900489
But it feels so good anon. Just let someone top that sweet little booty. You know you're curious.
>>
>>73900000
FUCK OFF TED
>>
File: Courtney 11.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Courtney 11.jpg
673 KB, 1920x1080
>>73896503
Posting on /pol/, obviously.
>>
>>73900609
not the slightest hint of feeling curious about it.
well a lot of things also feel good, like shooting H smoking crack, fucking your mother, which are all forms of degeneracy, but sodomy wins the ultimate universal act of degeneracy.
>>
>>73900607
What complications will it cause? I won't even go through menopause if I stay on HRT. Trans women often age better than cis women. And if people look at me and get anything from me, it shouldn't be that being trans is some goal. What they should take from me is being themselves and enjoying themselves is the ultimate goal.
>>
>>73900315
No, but you said (in effect) "so long as what I'm doing doesn't hurt anyone why should I stop doing it" - implying that you find harming others objectionable.

Why do you find harming others objectionable when you acknowledge that the harm may not even be real?

Furthermore, how can you be confident that you're not harming others just because you observe no harm when you admit your observations are very fallible?
>>
>>73900840
My guess is that when I'm eating a girl's pussy and her back is arching and she's moaning in pleasure and telling me not to stop, she's not being harmed.

And I find harming others objectionable because I don't like to be harmed. Even if my own pain isn't real I still don't like it so why would someone else?
>>
>>73898993
source
>>
>>73900315
Your "philosophy" doesn't allow room for things that would cause you pain or discomfort but be beneficial to others or to society as a whole. You become complacent and careless in the face of damage that you passively cause.

For example, you have denied your father grandchildren and attempted to normalize body mutilation to the coming generation. You are the epitome of degeneracy and the only altruistic act you can commit now is suicide.
>>
>>73897295

>Anything purely for personal pleasure is degenerate. If you do anything that benefits yourself but not society at large you are indeed a degenerate.

This way of thinking is the most degenerate thing a human can do. Everything has to be for the greater good? Literally trying to strip humanity from humanity and create a biological robot communist society.

Fuck exactly off.
>>
File: OnBlackcombMountainBCCanada .jpg (56 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
OnBlackcombMountainBCCanada .jpg
56 KB, 620x465
>>73897503
it would only take a few years without humans and that town would be grown over with vegetation, soon after indistinguishable from the surroundings

everyting - everything we were, vanished.

kind of puts all the racial and gender and political squabbling into perspective -- maybe it's the space creatures we need to be worried about. Maybe the space creatures are causing us to focus on each other, see each other as the threat, to fight among ourselves.
Maybe we need to learn to band together, because we won't defeat the space creatures any other way.
>>
>>73901000
>My guess is
Are guesses good enough?

Are you now saying "so long as I don't think anyone is being harmed, why should I stop?"
>>
>>73897006

lol, ack
>>
>>73896858
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>73901230
<--------- THAT town, I mean. Or any.
>>
>>73901277
meh, not that rare
>>
>>73901116
My father was an asshole that died of a genetic disease that I likely possess. If I ever mother I'll adopt. I likely could still impregnate someone if I really wanted to but I wouldn't regardless of the fact that I'm trans.

And my body is not mutilated at all. My dick is like an organic strap on.

Also altruism is bullshit. I just do me and encourage younger ones to do the same. I have young LGBT followers that have messaged me and told me that I give them hope that they can be who they want to be and shouldn't care what others think. This bothers you just because you dislike LGBT people. That's fine but just admit that.
>>
Standing by while a black muslim antifa syrian ISIS immigrant fucks your wife and daughters at the same time, which you paid him to do, as you strangle from a noose and masturbate
One hand is jacking off, the other is posting for the JIDF on /pol/
>>
>>73901254
If I was harming someone they would tell me, and I encourage my partner to be vocal with me before any act. I even frequently say things like "Do you like it babe?" This is all part of being good in bed.
>>
>>73901130
If your previous post is your true opinion it makes sense you would very much dislike what I describe.

What I describe gives humans the most important facet in life, a purpose. Without a purpose the human will lie down and rot. Of course degeneracy and pleasure of the self is a purpose, but it is a negative purpose as neither he nor anyone else will be happy about it further down the line. What could possibly be better than spending your entire life with a very real purpose, wishing for nothing but to continue striving for this purpose? It would ultimately not be forced at all, it would simply be a better version of humanity, without selfishness and degeneracy.

Why do you consider being born as the most terrible horror that could happen upon an unfortunate human? Surely because you dislike some part of life, walking around aimlessly, not wishing to do this or that, only wishing to benefit yourself. Imagine if you didn't need to benefit yourself so thoroughly to wish to keep living, would that not be sheer happiness? Instead of spending every day and night desperately clutching at new and unique ways to entertain yourself, keep yourself happy, keep yourself from doing what lowers your happiness, you could be working for a grander purpose, the purpose of your every neighbour and the future of them all.
>>
>>73898993
Not kissing during that scenario would be a complete waste
That's like getting in the pool but not wanting to get your fingernails wet
>>
>>73896503
Treating niggers like people.
>>
>>73900168
so does half of /d/
>>
>>73900000
witnessed and wil from now on eat boogers to honorand praise lord kek.

>kek wills it
>>
>>73901663
>If I was harming someone they would tell me
Do you really believe that?

>I encourage my partner
Is your partner the only stakeholder in your activities?

How do you know?

Basically, you cannot believe that your observations are imperfect but believe that you aren't harming others. You must either choose that you don't know for sure whether you're harming anyone, or that you don't really care who you hurt.

The harm principle is a piece of shit.
>>
>>73900000
Quints wills it.
>>
>>73902031
Why would someone not tell me if I'm hurting them? That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>73901924
I would argue that treating muslims and jews like people is worse. Blacks were born black but muslims and jews continue to choose to stay the way they are.
>>
>>73902130
>Why would someone not tell me if I'm hurting them?
Irrelevant. Do you believe that every person who has ever been hurt has never suffered in silence?
>>
>>73896503
/pol/ is a christian board.
Sinning is the most degenerate thing one person can do.
This includes
not being christian, not going to church every sunday, not praying every day, masturbating, doing drugs, using contraceptives, listening to unchristian music, heresy, blasphemy, not following the word of jesus, not hating jews for killing jesus, not hating romans for killing jesus, not following the ten commandments etc
>>
>>73902214
If I'm fucking someone and they're moaning and painting and they're in pain and they're not telling me, then my bet would be they're enjoying that aspect of it.
>>
>>73901504
>Daddy issues
Again, degenerate

>If I ever mother I'll adopt

Thank god they don't let single men adopt. To do so you actually have to prove that the children would be coming into a stable a home with a caring family. Your "altruism is bullshit" attitude shows that you lack both.

>My body isn't mutilated

You've corrupted your body from its natural, healthy state and cut years off your life span by repeatedly injecting carcinogenic chemicals for the sole purpose of mimicking the format of a woman. That's more mutilated than you can get.
>>
>>73902336
*panting
Fucking phone.
>>
>>73902336
That doesn't answer the question.

Do you believe that people never suffer in silence?

And you still haven't answered how you know that your partner and yourself are the only stakeholders in your activities.
>>
>>73902350
>injecting
>shortened lifespan
You are so uneducated it's hilarious. And my boyfriend and I probably intend to marry. And I'm legally female and have been since 19. Sooooo, sorry kid.

My child probably won't even know I'm trans and if they do it'll probably only be to teach them about acceptance.
>>
>>73898302

were you hiding inawoods or something?
>>
>>73902430
Why would my having sex with a girl effect anyone but us? And I think people that suffer always cry out and can be silenced by oppressive powers.
>>
File: well.jpg (12 KB, 278x320) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
12 KB, 278x320
well, what are the most degenerate things to do?
>necrophilia
>pedophilia
>cuckoldry
>voluntary NEET-ing
so it would have to be something like kidnapping a cow and an infant, bring them back to your cheap-ass apartment cuz youre unemployed, then kill them both, eat out the cow while fucking the infants head, while your tranny girlfriend is out fucking another man
>>
>>73902336
>moaning and painting
we need a drawfag STAT
>>
>>73902721
Hahaha yes.
>>
>>73898397
Move those goalposts
>>
>>73896503

inflicting harm/enforcing leftist ideals upon innocent, good (possibly naive) people. this is the worst thing you can do, in this existence.
>>
>>73902712
And come to think of it: I have had a few women who enjoy me pulling their hair while we do doggy so I suppose I have been with a few partners who may enjoy painful aspects.
>>
>>73902712
>Why would my having sex with a girl effect anyone but us?
That's still not answering the question.

How do you know that it doesn't?

You don't observe anyone else suffering, but your observations are always going to be incredibly flawed. You don't observe everyone. You don't observe what you can't see - their thoughts. What you do observe is warped by your biases. What counts as harm out of what you observe is up to your own definition of harm, which is as flawed as your observations.

The harm principle is awful. Don't use it. Relying solely on observation and empirical evidence is noble, but it doesn't work for everything. Don't do it for philosophical questions.
>>
>>73901743

I can't really get into it without sounding like an edgy high school nihilist, but I consider life meaningless.

Everyone at one point realizes they're gonna die, a lot of them thinking nothing more of it. They just brush that concept aside and live their lives. Other people later in life think further into the concept of death and dying and somehow reconcile with the idea after working through it.

I can't. I'm 26 and the thought is never very far from my mind. The very idea that I'm eventually going to die, humanity is eventually going to go extinct, and everything we will ever create or achieve will eventually be erased paints a picture that I can describe only as meaninglessness. The very concept of a purpose is just a made up social construct humans conceived just to give themselves a warm fuzzy feeling inside. That 50 years working your ass off at that factory job won't mean a god damn thing 10,000 years from now.

So yeah. Thinking all this, and knowing it's 99.99999% likely to be the reality, I would much rather never have been born, and I pity anyone who is in the future.

But since I have to be here, might as well live as selfishly, self-servingly, and hedonistically as possible.
>>
>>73902957
If someone can't let me know they're being harmed then there's not really shit I can do about it huh?
>>
Harming dogs.

Dogs are so loyal and have been our companions for hundreds of thousands of years, its just so disgusting the idea of harming them when even if you do hurt them they'll still stay by your side.
>>
>>73903106
If causing harm is bad you have a duty not to do it. It's not up to others to prevent you from causing harm, it's up to you not to cause it. By the time they're telling you that you harmed them, you've already harmed them.
>>
>>73897807

Don't you got some nigger dick to suck, Swefag?
>>
>>73896503
Inflicting cruelty for pleasure, like animal torture, child sex or sadistic violence.
>>
>>73899617
Poo in loo
>>
>>73903241
For example, I ate a girl out and licked her clit til she came. Then we kissed for a while and I was fingering her and I was playing with her clit and she said "Oh please stop my clit is still really sensitive from before." I apologized and asked if massaging her g-spot was still okay and she said "Yes please" so I fingered her and kissed on her neck and cheek until she came again. See that? Something was wrong and she let me know so I stopped. That's how it works.
>>
File: u rn.jpg (54 KB, 540x555) Image search: [Google]
u rn.jpg
54 KB, 540x555
>>73902834
You should learn what that means before you attempt to use it.
>>
Being a manlet.
>>
>>73903226
I fucking agree with this. Harming animals in general really. They're so powerless to our species and subject to our whims and hurting them just seems like such an abusive and sadistic shitty thing to do. Animals are like little children. Don't give them problems.
>>
File: 1458692849554.png (105 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1458692849554.png
105 KB, 245x300
>>73898297
>I am silly comic

not an argument
>>
More qt trap comics pls
>>
>>73900324
p sure that a college humor sketch
>>
File: thanks pepe.gif (28 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
thanks pepe.gif
28 KB, 329x302
>all this hate for NEETs
Wagie tears are delicious.
>>
Bugchasing
>>
>>73903476
That's not how it works according to logic.

That's how you want it to work, so you keep repeating the same thing over and over again as if a statement is an argument.

If harming people is bad, you have a duty not to harm them. That means a few things:
1. you need to know the stakeholders of each activity before you do it
2. you need to know how each action in that activity will affect every stakeholder before you take it
3. you need to know the objective definition of harm

Because these things are impossible to do, the harm principle is useless to us.

Furthermore, you don't even care about the harm principle. You know it's impossible for you to know anything based on observation because your observations are flawed, but then choose to rely on a moral system based entirely around (impossible) observation? It just doesn't make sense.

You don't make sense.

I know what you're saying, anon. I'm not confused as to what your position is. You don't need to give me another example. I am asking you _why you hold that position when it is clearly contradictory and useless_, not what the position is.

The harm principle is one of a raft of measures we can use to judge actions. It is not the be-all, end-all of philosophy.
>>
File: remove kebab.jpg (283 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.jpg
283 KB, 500x707
>>73896503
being a serb and not removing kebab
>>
>>73903886
If nothing is real and my observations are flawed, they're still the best thing I have to work with. You overthink the shit out of everything. I'm gonna go ahead and bank on my observations. Better than having a pleasureless boring existence.
>>
>>73903071
In the grand scheme of eternity, the evolutionary lifecycle we are currently experiencing is superbly pointless and insignificant, there is not a single way to misconstrue this information as anything but fact. When having this as a primary world view there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that can convince a human of not resorting to degeneracy. There is nothing to feel bad about or care about, simply what the selfish person wishes for himself. He can in good will and happiness exploit the conscience of others by being a drain on the economy and labour force, sitting for hours upon hours, weeks upon weeks, years piling on, doing nothing that can't be described as utter mindlessness in his quest for entertainment.

This is done because there is no purpose. As you describe, the very idea of a purpose is a human construct, and indeed, the very idea of "creating your own purpose" is also a human construct. The only purpose that would matter at that point is the purpose that physically garners you enjoyment and pleasure, such as granting yourself as much dopamine as possible and causing as little stress as possible.

This is the other extreme of what I have been describing this entire thread. This is when nothing but your very own self matters. Society would die out immediately. These people get more and more common the more degenerate a society is, as they contemplate deeply and thoroughly about how everything benefits themselves personally. If it weren't for the fact you care so deeply about yourself, then this would not matter nearly as much!
>>
>>73896503
Being a lawyer/journalist/banker.
>>
>>73903886
It's this simple dude: Enjoy life and try not to stop others from enjoying life unless their enjoyment infringes on another's. It is that easy. I don't give a shit whether my observations are flawed. They're the best I have to work with. I'm going to die and I don't have time to think about whether my observations are flawed or whether anything is real. We have just enough time on this planet to try to enjoy it. That's what I'm doing.
>>
File: 1461713846591.jpg (83 KB, 447x489) Image search: [Google]
1461713846591.jpg
83 KB, 447x489
>>73898302
>>
Who gives a shit. All societies, just as the humans that make them up, are born to die

You will NEVER find permanence
>>
File: one million years gulag.jpg (29 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
one million years gulag.jpg
29 KB, 600x548
>>73904048
>You overthink the shit out of everything
You refuse to think about anything.

>they're still the best thing I have to work with
Don't you think it's pretty coincidental that the things that you observe just so happen to perfectly align with what you want to believe? When was the last time that you observed that a moral belief that you held was wrong?

How can you possibly pretend that observation is the best tool you have when it's pretty clear that you're not even using it as a tool for moral righteousness and instead a tool to justify actions that you already want to do, and probably only after you've taken them and been called out?

Just admit that you don't care about morality and you don't care about others and move on. It's a thankless position, but it is at least a consistent and defensible one.

>>73904273
>It's this simple dude: Enjoy life and try not to stop others from enjoying life unless their enjoyment infringes on another's
If it's just that simple why doesn't everyone believe the same thing you do?

Is everyone except you retarded?
>>
>>73904474
EXACTLY. Give into pleasures while you can. Go out, meet a chick, meet a dude, get some tail, smoke some dank shit, pursue your art. Fuck, you guys take this shit too seriously. Nothing out there is judging you and you're gonna die sooner than you know. Your time of enjoying anything is limited.
>>
>>73904533
Everyone except me has society and religious nutjobs breathing down their necks promising some favorable after-death if they jump through all these meaningless hoops. And anon I've already stated that morality is the false cure for the false ailment of sin. Neither exist. What pleases me exists though and I simply know that I don't get off on hurting others.
>>
>>73904474
The only reason we're even discussing this topic is because our forebears had the mind to nip entropic behaviour on the butt and climb out of the tree.

Your nihilism is a disgusting affront to the tools you use to build it.
>>
Being a Slav or Jew. The mudshits are too dumb to be self aware but you guys have enough to know you should kill yourselves
>>
>>73904907
Big Whoop

We'd be better off as lifeless matter, incapable of desire, incapable of suffering
>>
File: FOR FREE.jpg (286 KB, 613x606) Image search: [Google]
FOR FREE.jpg
286 KB, 613x606
>>73904860
"Everyone except me is retarded."

Alright, senpai.

>Neither exist
What a convenient observation. I wonder what motivated this conclusion, anon? Was it cool, dispassionate study of thousands of years of theology that gave you resounding confidence in it? Did you read The Brothers Kamarov and just fall in love with Ivan?

Or was it "I want to do X and Y stops me from doing X, so therefore Y doesn't exist."

You'll say that there's no evidence for religion, but how can you know? You don't see any, sure, but you don't see a lot of things that you do believe in - you only know about them through study of relevant literature. How much theology have you actually read? How many pages? What is the weight in kilograms of the books you've consumed? How many metres of size 11 Arial font script did you study? You love observation, so give me some cold hard facts.

Now tell me, in your observational experience, how many people who have done zero study on a subject go on to give informed and compelling opinions on that subject?

Your observations are an excuse to do what you want, not a reason why there's nothing wrong with what you do.
>>
>>73896503
First thing that comes to my mind is being fucked by an animal in the public while eating shit at the same time.

>>73897905
I wonder how many years it will still take before they change the name to AIDS Pride day.
>>
>>73903877
Checked

Definitely and spreaders and 'feeders'.
>>
>>73900000
This guy gets it.

Booger doesn't have a flavor, and I can feel it in my nose if I don't scrape it the fuck out. So there isn't any rational reasons to not eat it. I eat only the hard booger tho. And I never do it on public.
>>
>>73905666
G-gross, Satan
>>
>>73905258
Actually for the first 17 years of my life I was forced to know the Bible like my dick and had theology shoved down my throat. I was brought up in all Christian schooling. Theologists are all smart men tricked into dedicating their lives to the study of some shit that can't even be observed. Imagine if they were biologists, chemists or physicists. For the first 17 years of my life I was forced to try to rock it out as an indoctrinated cis straight Christian boy. All for some magical imaginary friend there is zero evidence for.

My friend you are throwing your life away because of some deity we have no reason to believe exists. Wake up before it's too late.
>>
testing my new /rare/ flag
>>
>>73905751
Yeah I guess it is, but try it out, it's literally nothing bad.
>>
>>73905232
The cognitive equipment you use to arrive to such a conclusion, is rendered unproven, incapable and pointless to such an answer, and hence, cannot make such a assertion.

>everything is pointless and empty of meaning
>this includes the truth, and even my own mind
>yet I use these definitions and labels, to assert that everything is pointless and empty of meaning

You can't argue a logical conclusion while using circular logic. Your at best, GUESSING through YOUR own feelings.
>>
>>73905879
My baseless assertions are just as legitimate as yours
>>
>>73896503
Live in Australia and teach your children that you live in a free 'country'.
>>
>>73905258
And actually I only believe in observable things. We know air is here because we can observe it. We can observe gravity. We can observe magnetism. We cannot observe your god.
>>
>>73896503
Posting on 4chan
>>
>>73906002
poo bringin the bantz
>>
>>73905778
I'm not Christian.

I'll allow that as sufficient study of theology, then, and hold that the observation you made was well informed. It's just one example of the countless observations that you make all the time about activities and beliefs. The (poorly made) point is that you know that your observations are flawed, and you know that your observations conveniently align perfectly with the world as you want it to be, so how do you counter the argument that you dislike an activity and then observe harm, rather than first observing harm and then disliking the activity?

How do you defend your integrity when you admit that what you observe is so imperfect?
>>
>>73901277
N E W
E
W
>>
File: double dagon.jpg (114 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
double dagon.jpg
114 KB, 878x494
>>73905993
First time I ever finished this webm, and hopefully the last.
>>
>>73905981
No. Because you assert the tools we use are not proven, by using said tools. I make no such assertion, and regardless of whatever beliefs I have after the fact, I can still use them as a constructive proving force.

By admiting to nihilism, you submit all counterarguments as simply disengenous rhetoric, since on the first step we both take, your the first to snap yours in half.
>>
File: top ramen flavors.png (2 MB, 1706x603) Image search: [Google]
top ramen flavors.png
2 MB, 1706x603
>>73906323
What are you feeling like after watching?

You a Top Ramon sort of guy?
>>
File: hamon time.jpg (77 KB, 596x412) Image search: [Google]
hamon time.jpg
77 KB, 596x412
>>73906510
>he lets images spoil food for him
Not gonna like though, that cheese ramen cup sounds top tier right now senfam.
>>
File: skeleton weighs in.png (287 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
skeleton weighs in.png
287 KB, 540x489
>>73906652
lie*
Fuck I've been up too long
>>
>>73906194
I don't think there's any reason to fret over whether our observations are flawed because they are the best thing we have. Much more reliable than an imaginary friend.
>>
>>73900677

fuck me i think i have humangois titty fetish

source?
>>
>>73906972
>I don't think there's any reason to fret over whether our observations are flawed
If you want to be right then there is.

>our observations are all we have
No they aren't. Virtue ethics has nothing to do with observation. In fact, virtue ethics claims that all that matters when judging whether something is right or wrong is the character of the person who did it. The logic goes that good people generally do good things, so the acts made by good people are probably good acts. If you were a good person, the virtue ethicist says, then your sex life is probably a good sex life. Observing your sex life and the impact it has on others doesn't matter to the virtue ethicist.
>>
>>73907293
But then good would need to be defined. Good and bad usually have to do with some arbitrary morality system. There's pain and pleasure, there's enjoyment and unenjoyment.
>>
File: 1BZMYMr.gif (923 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
1BZMYMr.gif
923 KB, 500x240
>>73906058
I agree but I feel that if an entity exists, it will be beyond comprehension and transcends any liturgy.

I can't trust a text that's been edited by Jews, kings, and politicians. I can only trust the old gods
>>
>>73907434
>But then good would need to be defined
Sure, but you can do that in a way that doesn't rely on observation. For example, a good person is one who intends to create justice out of injustice. That's a horrible definition, but with some work and fine tuning it could work, and it doesn't rely on observation.

>arbitrary morality system
And "harm is bad" isn't arbitrary?
>>
>>73896503
Raping a child or desecrating a war veteran's grave.
>>
>>73896821
Fingernails aren't bodily waste, retard. Neither is blood. Neither are scabs, and neither are toenails or hair.

Only urine, sweat, faeces and breaths are bodily waste.
>>
>>73896503
MASTURBATION
>>
File: peruvians.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
peruvians.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>73908092
>it's the peruvian again
>>
>>73896821
what about eating dried bits of your lips after they get really chapped?
>>
>>73907776
It's not "harm is bad," it's "harm isn't pleasurable." And your justice and injustice are based on your observation.
>>
>>73907293
>>73908892

What would Dawkins argue? Don't we just help because it furthers our own survival chances? Bio-chemical conditioning led us this way. I like virtue ethics but proving morality is difficult. I'd have to argue about furthering the species but avoid pragmatic ethics
>>
>>73908892
"pleasurable is good" is equally arbitrary.

Justice and injustice don't need to be based on observation, though they will require observation to implement.

Basically, it's like this:
>justice is good
>justice is giving people what they deserve
>Mr X has a good character because he believes wholeheartedly in justice
>if Mr X has good character he must make good actions
>Mr X gave that starving man an apple
>therefore giving the starving man an apple is a good thing to do
>Mr X often gives starving men apples
>therefore giving starving men in general apples is a good thing to do
>Mr X did not give that single mother a free phone
>therefore that's not a good thing to do

This is an extremely simple example, but it's basically how it works. Observations are still made, yes, but they aren't relevant to the system of ethics. You can build a whole ethics system in which observations are totally irrelevant. Mr X observes the situation of the starving man and decided to give him an apple, but that's not important when it comes to the ethics of giving him the apple. What matters is what Mr X decides to do, not why he does it, so the observation step isn't important ethically.
>>
>>73909409
I think we can all universally agree pleasure rocks and displeasure sucks.
>>
>>73898397
Neither are blood, hair, nails or scabs. None of those are "bodily waste"
>>
>>73909328
I don't think we can think in terms of continuing the species anymore. We're 7 billion strong anon. Pleasure is all we gotta worry about now my man.
>>
>>73898459
Umm, what about children and babies? You don't think raping a baby to death and then mutilating the corpse would top animal abuse? I think you will find many cultures that are numb to animal abuse. Especially livestock.
>>
>>73909718
Animals are cute and fuzzy and babies are annoying as shit to be fair.
>>
>>73909802
Plus humans fucking dominate in the realm of population. We can afford to lose a few babies.
>>
>>73909532
Sure, but who cares about people's opinions on the matter? Humans are flawed - that's why we study morality and ethics in the first place.

Morality is not the practice of explaining why we should get what we want, it is the practice of determining what is right. People want pleasure. Is it right that they should get it? Is it good just because people want it?

I think we can all agree that pleasure is what we want, but I don't think many people would say that pleasure is always good. Pleasure at the expense of others probably offends a lot of people - child sexual abuse, for example. To object to child sex abuse on the basis that it is at the expense of others is to say that harm is bad. "Pleasure is good" and "harm is bad" do not contradict each other, but believing the first without believing the second (and having no other belief) gives no basis to object to something like child sex abuse.

You could argue a utilitarian viewpoint of maximising pleasure, but then you'd have to deal with the sustainability of that pleasure. The maximum amount of pleasure is obviously the amount that can continue forever, no matter how small, and that level of pleasure is probably very small indeed considering unlimited wants and limited resources.
>>
>>73910004
I don't believe in morality or right and wrong.
>>
>>73909718
Babies will eventually have the capacity to do evil

Animals will never have such a capacity
>>
I would object to child sexual abuse because for one, it is very likely to cause pain to the child and two, children don't know what the fuck they want so how could they consent to sex? "Pleasure is good and displeasure is bad" is basically my "morality." I still don't believe in judgement or a sacred all-time code or morality or ethics. I know there's how I live.
>>
Babies seriously suck though. If I adopt I'm gonna adopt an adolescent and teach them how to lift and be a bodybuilding bear like mama.
>>
>>73909718
Well I don't think that genocide is unjustifiable, and you gotta kill a few babies in the process of that. So no, murdering babies doesn't offend me. Torturing them? Yes, that's a little worse. You can't justify it like you could on an adult as punishment, because babies are free of "sin". However, you also can't pretend that babies are fully-fledged people. We "torture" babies all the time by conducting medical procedures on them without anesthetic, and some of those procedures are patently unnecessary and cosmetic. Babies and adults are different.

If anything, I'd call raping a baby to death closer to animal abuse than torture and murder. The same principles apply. It's not that it's so bad that no justification suffices, because according to most of society it's not that bad. It's that there's never a possible justification. It's never necessary, and it's impossible to concoct any explanation for it unless you believe in some kind of ethnic guilt.

I dunno.
>>
>>73896503
Remorselessly killing a defenseless person in cold blood.

Liken the gang initiation that requires you to ring a doorbell and just execute the person who opens the door.
>>
File: 1362565188897.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1362565188897.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1200
>>73901586
THATS A PENIS INSIDE A PENIS
>>
>>73898611
>What? children cannot give consent and are not physically capable of having sex, their body has not matured or entered puberty.
My best friend impregnated a 13year old girl, she was begging for it, the bitch was nearly stalking him asking for penis, she knew what she was getting into and she was more than willingly doing so.

Now they are living togheter and have a 2 year old son, they seem happy to me.
>>
>>73910070
Fair enough.

But you should realise that this means that nobody needs to justify anything they do to you. If someone walks up to you and says "I don't like the things you do in the bedroom" and breaks your jaw, that's perfectly fine. There's no reason for them not to do that (other than the obvious pragmatic ones, like the police) and you can't really complain if they do. You can hit them back, murder them, do whatever you like, but you can't tell them that they were morally wrong to hit you and that they shouldn't have done it because it was a bad thing to do.

You can't refuse to justify yourself with one hand and demand others do with the other.

I'm not saying your position is wrong. It's the same one I hold. But I hope you realise the implications.
>>
>>73910358
So if kids enjoy getting fucked its okay?
>>
>>73910893
I'm aware of the implications. I'm a model but also a fucking heavy lifter. If someone walked up to me and punched me, no there's no morality saying they were wrong and there's no grand judgement for them but believe that the pavement will catch their face. Just because they caused me displeasure. No morality, no karma, just cause and effect.
>>
>>73910948
Again, children don't know what the fuck they want so how could they consent?
>>
>>73911076
Fair enough.

It also means that you can't really morally object when people outlaw things that you like, or when your government invades Iraq again, or so on and so on. It's more than just personal issues. If congress passed a law banning whatever type of sex you enjoy, or modeling, then you really have no recourse but "I want you to not do that because I don't like it," to which people tend to just say "I don't care what you like."

Moral relativism is the true philosophy, obviously, but it also makes it really hard to get what you want. The correct way to be a moral relativist is to lie. Adopt whatever moral position allows you to convince the people you're arguing against for as long as is convenient or until you get what you want.

After all, lying isn't wrong.
>>
>>73911568
Anyway, I'm to bed. It was fun talking, I'm sure I'll see you again. Goodnight.
>>
I cheated on my wife with my male best friend while we were on drugs. My wife is pretty much perfect and there were no issues in our relationship. Strangely enough, my life has gone downhill since then.
>>
>>73896503
Killing your parents.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.