[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016, why continue the barbaric tradition of murdering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12
It's 2016, why continue the barbaric tradition of murdering animals for food?

We know we can do better now. The idea that vegetarians miss any nutrients is a scientifically refuted myth.

Inb4 >b..b..but muh bacon!
>>
File: CNrAIWAW8AIlYwb.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CNrAIWAW8AIlYwb.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
The ethical inconsistency of meatfags never ceases to amaze me.
>>
Because humans are omnivores you fucking dunce
>>
Hell let's give them the right to vote
>>
>>73894257
Ethics don't fucking matter, we dominated those animals for a reason and they're tasty you Slavic fuck
>>
In that case i will start eating dogs and cats. Thanks for the redpill OP
>>
>>73894189
>animals
>want
dont project your agency on animals you sick fuck
>>
>>73894189
>>73894257
Because if I eat meat in Australia, I kill less animals than if I were to eat only plant matter.

http://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Oh and also because vegans are faggots. Vegetarians are alright I suppose, eggs and dairy will do. Omnivores are the master race though.
>>
>>73894189
>erase the dividing line
but then the animals will eat each other
>>
>>73894189
That cat looks delicious.
>>
>>73894276
>Because I can do X, that implies I should do X
Logical fallacy.
>>
>>73894189
>all animals want to live
I want an infinite amount of money and poontang. I wonder if either of our wants is going to come to fruition.
>>
>>73894286
You think pandering is bad now? Wait until politicians try to get the dog vote by handing out entitlements to them.
>>
>>73894189
Bears are omnívores. Next time you find a bear request him to please eat grass after calling it murderer and barbaric.

Fuck you. I'd eat you if I wasn't afraid of catching your faggotry.
>>
>>73894353
At least that's more consistent.
>>
>>73894189
my heart is with the plants

you maniac, fuckoff from here
>>
>>73894189
Sure that cow will alarm if a burglar break into my house
>>
>>73894189
so the choice is to eat pets or stop eating muh bacon

actually I will just do what I want, which is to eat bacon and treat my dog humanely
>>
>>73894276
>>73894310
>>73894380

Look at these little faggots getting instantly assblasted when someone proposes a different view. I'm not even a vegetarian but I can respect their chain of thought. This is why /pol/ is unreadable 86% of time.
>>
>>73894189
>tasty
>healthy
>implying plants have no feeling because they cant scream
>>
Keep fighting the good fight, OP.
>>
Animals would eat us. So we eat them.
>>
Actually, it doesn't matter if you buy meat from a supermarket, because at the point you do it, the animal it came from is already dead. Buying the meat doesn't kill the animal.
>>
Vegan master race reporting
>>
>>73894189
STOP EATING LIVING THINGS AT ALL

vegetable rights and peace !
>>
>>73894603
So you're comparing yourself to bears? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>73894189

you're absolutely right. meat vaginas want to be edgy but it's rather pathetic when they brag how they don't care about animals. it's so brave to eat meat!!!
>>
>>73894684
This.
Every animal would murder us by need and other reasons if they could.
>>
>>73894189
Preveč časa si preživel v Ljubljani.
>>
File: Simpsons-Cow.png (505 KB, 792x578) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons-Cow.png
505 KB, 792x578
>>73894684
>If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you, and everyone you cared about
>>
File: 1462094080134.jpg (533 KB, 1645x929) Image search: [Google]
1462094080134.jpg
533 KB, 1645x929
>>
>>73894684
So you shape your behavior according to animals? Don't you think we can do better than them, being the crown of creation?
>>
>>73894189
I'd be fine with being a vegetarian. I won't change my diet because it's more expensive and difficult than using currently available resources.
Being kind is the privilege of the strong, and I'm not strong enough.
>>
There is literally NO reason why you shouldn't eat meat
>>
i cant wait to eat lunch

i'm stuck between a burger from 5 Guys, a chicken sandwich from wendy's, making lasagna, eating ass, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or grass in a bowl

help me /pol/
>>
>>73894741
It creates demand for more murder. If we stopped buying, the slaughter houses would go out of business and the animal holocaust would end.
>>
>>73894762
Vegan master race 2 reportting in
>>
>>73894741
> that flag
> that post

You do your queen proud
>>
>>73894189
What? B complex, Casein, Collagen, Omega 3. Unobtainable through a vegan or vegetarian diet. The correct diet is a vegetable and fruit centric diet with ocasional meat consumption (4 to 5 meals a week) Dark leaved vegetables are good at supressing the production of biles that break down harmful saturated fats, allowing them to be flushed out through the feces.
Balance Poli, mono unsaturated and unsaturated fats. Even if poli unsaturated fats are better, that doesnt mean you should start consuming PUFA heavy shit like soy and canola.
Balance makes a good diet. Meat centrism or veganism/vegetarianism arent the awnser.
>>
>>73894979
Eat 5 guy's asses
>>
>>73894189
How do we eat meat then, retard?
>>
I know damn well that if predators could do the same thing we do they would. I dont like factory farming that shit needs to change.

But if your trying to say a fox wouldn't raise and breed mice to get nice and fat and keep them contained in an area if it was smart enough you're retarded
>>
>>73894821
During the civil war hwew we'd eat rats, cats, dogs and even the salt on the walls to survive.

Besides, eating animals is more ethical than eating plants. Plants are totally defenseless, are generally lowest of the low on the food chain yet produce O2. Animals consume it. Animals are the niggers of the biosphere and your feewings won't change that.
>>
File: CFzjUn9UUAA4MYe.jpg (38 KB, 578x422) Image search: [Google]
CFzjUn9UUAA4MYe.jpg
38 KB, 578x422
>>73895007
>>73894762
>>
>>73895006
Then they'd just focus on the shitloads of businesses that require animal fats.
Going veg thinking you're somehow helping solve the problem is ignorant as hell.
>>
We don't breed dogs and cats for consumption in Canada, we breed cows, pigs, etc.

In certain areas of the world cats are bred for consumption.

In some areas pigs can be bred for show much like a dog.

If you want to have pigs and cows as pets go ahead and raise your own, fuck off otherwise.
>>
>>73894762
Have fun with your middle age onset dementia and hindered ATP production
>>
>>73895056
i thought about that, but the asses of the 5 guys in question are inconsistent in quality and taste, and finding new asses is a hassle as they aren't sold in many stores, so i threw that out of the equation
>>
>>73895050
Wrong again you propagandist:

Iron and zinc are found in leafy green vegetables, nuts, seeds, pulses, fruits, dried fruit, eggs and dairy products. Bread and breakfast cereals are important sources in the British diet. Flour, other than wholemeal, is fortified by law with calcium and iron and many other products, like breakfast cereals are voluntarily fortified by the manufacturer.

Vitamin B12 is present in eggs and dairy products and in fortified yeast extract and cereals.

Vitamin D is obtained from eggs, fortified margarines, breakfast cereals and soya milk and importantly from sunlight on the skin.

Essential fats or ‘omegas’ are found in nuts and seeds such as walnut, linseed, hemp, rapeseed and flaxseed as well as omega enriched eggs.
>>
>>73894514
t. chink man
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2446x2446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2446x2446
>>73894189
Can't wait to eat this bad boy
>>
>>73894189
We domesticated dogs and cats. They become friends because of that. We don't eat friends.

On the other hand, other animals are just animals
>>
>>73894189
Cuz god gave us the authority over all animals and plants.
Some were designated for eating ( calf) other for company/hunting (dog)
No wonder god made chicken and cows so delish!
>>
>>73895261
Cite some scientific studies or STFU Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1410459493236.gif (286 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1410459493236.gif
286 KB, 500x281
>>73894276
>ooga booga humans live in caves we aren't meant to live in houses

I bet someone said that at one point in history and guess what; he got left behind. Vegetarianism is the next logical step in our continued evolution.
>>
>>73895279
>walnut, linseed, hemp, rapeseed and flaxseed
Good luck getting them up to the production levels required to feed nations
>>
>>73895279
Source?
>>
>>73895279
Whence protein?
>>
>>73895336
We domesticated cows and pigs too you fool.
Are you this stupid or just trolling?
>>
>>73895415
Legumes.
>>
File: 1463156372952.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463156372952.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>
>>73895353
Why dont you do the same. If you claim vegetarianism is best, the burden of proof is on you, rapebaby
>>
>>73895445
Which ones? I doubt most of them have nearly as much protein content as lean meats.
>>
>>73895415
Oh God I hope you're trolling... you really think protein is only in meat?

Educate yourself

Do a Google search
>>
>>73895524
I'm not saying it's "best", I'm saying it's the most ethically consistent

I'm not claiming vegetarianism is healthier... but I am saying it's not unhealthy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism#Health_effects
>>
>>73895388
>Vegetarianism is the next logical step in our continued evolution.
Efficiently living on pure energy is the next logical step in our continued evolution.

Going vegan is a step backwards and a disadvantage.
>>
>>73895571
You could easily alleviate that doubt by just going to fucking google. Per 100g beef has 26g protein, chicken 27g and kidney beans 24g. I think you'll manage.
>>
>>73895574
I know vegetables contain protein, but it's in much smaller amounts than meat does. You'd have to eat a sack of peas a day or something.
>>
>>73895571
Lentils are very high in protein. More exactly, they contain 10 of the 12 main aminoacids, while rice has the other 2, so you should eat both together.
They don't hold a candle to meat though.
>>
>>73895775
Eggs? Milk?
>>
>>73895765
I can't use google.
>>
>>73895471
kek, saved
>>
>>73894189
Ive eaten dog on deployment. They taste like ass. Cow taste better
>>
>>73894189

Fuck off if I run out of bacon I'll eat Fido and mr. Bigglesworth too. The only dividing line is bacon tastes better and is easier to get.
>>
vegan here. good luck redpilling all the users on /pol/. most are overweight and can't give two shits about health. you think they have the moral compass to objectively analyze their diets, yeah right. most still have their parents cooking for them.
>>
>>73895825
Both animal products, so no good if you're trying to get people to be vegan.
>>
File: 1421161218121.gif (946 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1421161218121.gif
946 KB, 300x400
>>73895471
>omnivore """humour"""

>>73895842
Good thing I'm around then. I'm sure you'll stop spouting this general misconception now.
>>
>>73895919
I eat meat and I have a BMI of 20.5.

>>73895959
Maybe, but probably not, if I'm being honest.
>>
>>73895471
okay but you do cook them. you season them, you put spices, you grill them, you bake them, etc etc. you don't actually like the taste. if you did you'd eat meat like a real omnivore/carnivore.
>>
File: charcuterie1.jpg (382 KB, 1354x903) Image search: [Google]
charcuterie1.jpg
382 KB, 1354x903
>>73894189
>>
>>73896094
>he doesn't eat meat raw
Granted, I don't do it very often because I'm scared of disease, but it's pretty damn nice
>>
>>73896094
I like raw fish. I have it every week.
>>
>>73894189
For your argument to work, you need to establish that all animal life is equal. Including pests, parasites, skunks, and shit that isnt cute and cuddly. Ofc, you and tumblr trash dont care for this distinction, you would rather save a big eyed fluffy calf than a dung beetle. Even though for your own credibility, you need to display equal support for both.
>MUH CATS N DOGS
I dont give a shit about them either. I understand it's relative, and there's nothing objectively bad about eating a dog, it's good meat and you can digest it.
>>
>>73896087
i said most are overweight. just because you feel "healthy" doesn't mean your healthy. most heart attacks happen later in life when the arteries are good and clogged with cholesterol.

and plus there still is the ethical side of things that you still lack. have fun being morally stunted the rest of your life.
>>
>>73896269
>there's nothing objectively bad about eating a dog, it's good meat and you can digest it
Is it good meat? I would imagine it's kinda stringy.
>>
>Deuteronomy 12:21 It might happen that the designated place of worship—the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored—is a long way from your home. If so, you may butcher any of the cattle, sheep, or goats the LORD has given you, and you may freely eat the meat in your hometown, as I have commanded you. 22 Anyone, whether ceremonially clean or unclean, may eat that meat, just as you do now with gazelle and deer. 23 But never consume the blood, for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the lifeblood with the meat. 24 Instead, pour out the blood on the ground like water. 25 Do not consume the blood, so that all may go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what pleases the LORD .
>>
>vegans will never get the pure ecstasy of eating a perfect burger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0CWdYwd4vA
>>
>>73896258
ever heard of mercury poisoning? heavy metals? you really wanna roll the dice with that. slowly causing brain degeneration over the years. yup dementia sounds fun.
>>
>>73896352
I think I'll do okay. I get a good amount of exercise and I usually eat meat 4-5 times a week, nowhere near every meal, and when I do it's usually chicken or fish.

>morally stunted
Are there any downsides to that?
>>
>>73896522
Your point was that we don't like raw meat, we said we do. Don't go moving the goalposts.
Also,
>implying vegans don't season the shit out of some vegs as well
>>
>>73896522
Yeah, I love Maiden.

I could get lung cancer from air pollution from living in the city. Something's gonna kill me. I think having raw fish once or twice a week probably isn't going to get there first.
>>
>>73896668
Be fair, raw carrots are nice.
>>
>>73896458
>you watched a fat nigger eat greasy shit

vegan food usually tastes better than non-vegan food and is healthier overall. they make vegan burgers.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/vegan-chef-wins-omnivore-chili-cook-off.html
>>
>>73896722
Of course. Many vegans think meat eaters don't like vegs, but a fresh salad is an amazing side dish.
>>
>>73896869
vegan food is shit and has no flavor
>>
>>73896869
>vegan food usually tastes better
Taste is subjective as all hell. I love Brussels sprouts but most people I know can't stand them.
>>
>>73895921
I'm making them go vegetarian, not vegan
I - the OP - drink milk and eat eggs

When you buy eggs/milk you can pay a little more to get eggs from chikens that are not raised in cages

costs a bit more but you know it doesn't come from animals living in awful conditions but from happy farm animals
>>
>>73897146
I mean hen, not chikens
>>
>>73896545
sedentary vegans have better arterial health than those who exercise and eat meat. you can't out run a bad diet. if you are already eating very little then just stop eating it overall. whats the big deal then?

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/arteries-of-vegans-vs-runners/

morally stunted as in from a young age you are told that you can eat this animal and not this animal. it creates a brain washing. you figure in your mind that some life is more precious than others. then comes the liberal indoctrination and you're fucked for life.
>>
>>73897146
Just because eggs are labeled 'free range' doesn't mean they're ethical.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/hatched-discarded-gassed-what-happens-to-male-chicks-in-the-uk-10088509.html

I don't eat eggs for this reason, and I won't buy meat that isn't at least free range.
>>
>>73896668
my point was you don't eat it like a carnivore/omnivore. You don't go out and hunt, then before it goes bad, eat it straight off the bone of the animal. We physically could not handle that. with the diseases, fats, cholesterol. look at chimps. when they eat meat they pack it down with leaves.
>>
>>73897309
OK, fair point
I actually get my eggs from people I know first hand
Friends I know treat animal nice
They deliver eggs to my house and I pay them
>>
File: stpZxXV.png (314 KB, 665x595) Image search: [Google]
stpZxXV.png
314 KB, 665x595
Go back to your containment board vegfag moron >>>/ck/
>>
>>73897559
I think that's fine - if you can buy locally-produced food, and you know that the animals were treated well, then go for it.

I live in London, so I have no opportunity to do that, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.