[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, what is your opinion on bitcoin and crypto in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bitcoin-logo-3d.jpg (588 KB, 1232x1232) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-logo-3d.jpg
588 KB, 1232x1232
/pol/, what is your opinion on bitcoin and crypto in general? Will it be able to overthrow the zionist american dollar? Or is it a plant by the kikes?

And why does the btc-e chatbox always look like /pol/: the irc channel
>>
Worth more than the ruble.
>>
>>73894052
Isnt everything
>>
>>73893986
Too much volatility to be a usable currency.
Not usable offline or without computer.

0/10, wouldn't accept.
>>
>>73894174
What about the scenario where bitcoin becomes the gold of crypto, and another currency with faster confirmation time takes the place of money?
>>
>>73894334
I think bitcoin should be labeled as a commodity and if someone wants to accept it as payment then go ahead but it shouldn't be labeled as a currency. The second that happens there will be a race by big players (Jews) to collect all of them since there is a limited amount and theyre extremely valuable.
>>
>>73894334
The only reason why people tolerate this "fixed amount" bs with gold in a growing economy is because it has always been this way. Not the case for bitcoin.
>>
Not sure what to think of them. I made like $6000 off of them a few years back since I mined some early on and forgot about them until my friend brought up the high price.

Big thing I notice is that the transaction fees are really high and it is difficult to convert the coins to currency unless you have a high-value account. In the US I had to go from some shitty Second Life site to BTC. Assuming I put money in, bought BTC, earned a little on investment, then attempted to pull the money off, I'd lose like 13% just through transactions.
>>
>>73893986
i personally own about 1/10th of the trumpcoin market. bought 2btc worth when it was at .002. should have sold when it hit 5 cents.
>>
>>73895000
Why?

>>73895330
I mined doge a week after it was released, made about 30k coins and traded them until i made 3 million. Made about 1k$, spent it on shit, now when i have a regular income im slowly buying btc every month. Back when it hit 250-300, i told my friend to invest because i told him i thought it wasnt going to go any lower. So now he has a nice profit thanks to me.
>>
File: 1461729935177.png (16 KB, 362x324) Image search: [Google]
1461729935177.png
16 KB, 362x324
>tfw i made 6 billion dollars off BTC and DOGECOIN

do you cucks even cuck?
>>
it's a model currency with limited practical use:

- it can be used as a form of ponzi scam where you try to cash in early and cash out when more people have paid money into the system. of course you can also try to benefit off of the fluctuations and basically prove you're the trader among kindergarden kids.

- it can be used for the transaction of illegal things on the internet since it's not that easy to "fake" bitcoins. the alternative is sending cash and is less flexible
>>
>>73893986
It's championed by people who have a very weak grasp of what currencies are, why they're needed, and what makes for a good currency. But it allows for secure anonymous electronic financial transactions, so it's going to be around for a long time.
>>
>>73893986
Can you use it in Russia?
>>
>>73897522
Ofc i can, im using it now :^)

Cant use it to buy anything though and the government did say they are "banning" it, although there are no proper laws banning it.

Also the new minister of finance is a pretty liberal guy, so at some point bitcoin might see some use in russia.
>>
>>73898429
Do you buy it online with a credit card or paypal?

I remember you could buy it totally anonymous here using Money Gram system. But then they stopped, probably some government regulation. You can always use cash if you like to remain unknown and find some seller who would accept it.
>>
>>73898990
Lol, i am buying mine through Yandex Money wallet, it has my name and password and everything. yolo.

If anything ill just say i am busy trading forex on btc-e, no way they can check that shit.
>>
>>73899091
passport*, not password
>>
>>73897355
Good answer. I'm glad Bit/crypto are around, but people must grasp that they are crypto-commodities, not currencies of any type. They can be useful stores of value and trading vehicles, just like metals.
>>
>>73894174
>he said, swiping his debit or credit card just to get food for the week
>>
>>73895000
>doesn't know money 101 either
wow, just kill yourself already
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.