[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using "gypsy" to mean something good wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gypsy.png (346 KB, 514x640) Image search: [Google]
gypsy.png
346 KB, 514x640
>using "gypsy" to mean something good

wtf
>>
Should have gone Berber style. Not that Berbers are any better than Gypsies.
>>
>>73893813
women who post shit like this have never actually seen / smmelled a gypsie..

and for that matter, fuck them. all they are are leaches on society, contributing nothing
>>
>>73893813
If you are Arab oder African even calling yourself gypsy is a step up
>>
to a turk, a gypsy is respectable
>>
>>73893813
For women the meme is gypsies are beautiful, independent, and free spirited. The reality is they are smelly, dirty petty thieves.
>>
In America gypsies are seen equivalent to hippies with magic powers
>>
hat + dress = gypsy
>>
>>73894660
this, if they only knew the truth
>>
>>73894604
There is a movie with an Irish Gypsy who wears a red cloak and 'goes where the wind takes her'.
It was more fictional than Wall-E.
>>
>>73894660
Every girl in her 20s now grew up with Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame where the gypsy is beautiful with green eyes. Obviously Eisner never saw a gypsy before.
>>
>>73893813
See I am Italian and i understand your incredulity.. Retards in america have no fucking idea how bad these subhuman pieces of shit are... They were actually banned here in NJ until 98 when the libs finally took over..
>>
>>73894719
>hat + dress = gypsy
This
There's nothing more behind it
>>
So thats how she communicates ideas?
>>
>>73895118
>What are the Irish.
>>
I worked with a girl that emulated the whole "Gypsy" look. She wore flowing skirts and dresses, had tattoos, and was obviously a single mom. She was fucking gross because she smelled so bad during the summer time.
>>
Women think its cool to be gypsy. Told someone at work that they gypped me and some bitch told me that it offended her and that she was part gypsy. She also told me she is part Jew.
>>
>>73896774
Say you are part gypsy yourself and you are allowed to say things about gyppos
>>
File: sandroMLA120396736_7861-F.jpg (180 KB, 762x1054) Image search: [Google]
sandroMLA120396736_7861-F.jpg
180 KB, 762x1054
There are countries that have a romantic view of gypsy culture. Probably because they don't have gypsies and ignore how they really are.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.