[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: trump.png (159 KB, 953x628) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
159 KB, 953x628
I was hoping that as a Republican Candidate, Donald Trump would return America to it's conservative roots and Make America Great Again. But he's going back on everything he said he was going to do.

There's not going to be a wall.
There's not going to be a repeal of gay marriage.
He's going to shrink our military.
He's going let SJW's dictate social policy.
He's going to raise taxes.

Fuck Trump and fuck you faggots who say, "now I'm a #cruzmissle" because that makes no sense now, because Trump's the only one running. Now my only choices are some bitch feminist or a closet democrat running on the Republican ticket. Thanks shills.
>>
>>73889724
Ok, great post. I am now a Cruzlim
>>
>>73889724
wow I am now #CruzControl
>>
>>73889800

You have to be a Cruztian. He's an evangelical.
>>
Never reply to americans. They always shit post like this.
>>
>>73889724
Wow, I never thought of it that way. Clearly the only choice is Ted Cruz at this point.
>>
>mitt romney on suicide watch
>>
>>73889724
Wow, really makes you think...
>>
>>73889800
>>73889810
>>73889941

You are guys are fag loving, tranny dick sucking cucks.
>>
>>73889724
>There's not going to be a wall.
>He's going to shrink our military.
>He's going let SJW's dictate social policy.
>He's going to raise taxes.

Nigger what?
>>
>>73889977
wow reli mak u ting
>>
>>73889991
Oh, great post. I am now a Lindsey Graham man!
>>
>>73890049

Listen to his interviews and comments. He doesn't want conservative social policy. He wants shut down our bases overseas. And no, he is not going to build a wall.
>>
This post has convinced me to #StandWithHer. We can not run a campaign based on hatred. We need a proven progressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 657x527
>>73890087
>>
>>73890313
Globalism is dying..don't cry
>>
>>73889921
A
>>
>>73890348

I hate progressives, dipshit. They're fucking up the country with fag marriage, men in the women's restrooms, "only whites can be racist", restricting our rights and letting domestic terrorists dictate social policy. Trump will let the same thing happen. He never make America great again.
>>
>>73890313
He's been fairly clear about being more isolationist, I dont know why that would surprise you.
If you want pointless military intervention for the next 8 years from a neocon I would suggest voting for Hillary Clinton.

As for the wall, he will build it. Go be a neocon some where else.
>>
wow im actually surprised HillaryBillarys know how to use MSpaint
guess now I'm a #cruzmissle
>>
>>73890705
Wow, so they're doing fucking nothing, then.
>>
>>73890700
FUCKING
>>
File: You You You.gif (1 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
You You You.gif
1 MB, 400x200
>>73889724
>>
Well, you've convinced me, OP.

I no longer support Trump. I now rub my clit for Mitt.
>>
>>73889921
oh the irony
>>
>>73889724

Oh my. Looks like I'm a #clintoris now.
>>
>>73890705
Good point
I am now a #viralforMcAfee
>>
>>73891158
At least someone gets it.
>>
>>73889724
Normally those images are supposed to point out a logical flaw, but instead it points out how stupid the drawer is.
>>
>>73890866
L E A F
E
A
F
>>
>>73889724
IT''S CALLED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, NOT THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.