[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Says He’ll Meet With Conservatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: mark-zuckerberg_3249.jpg (416 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
mark-zuckerberg_3249.jpg
416 KB, 1067x1600
>Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote on Thursday that he would invite “leading conservatives” to meet with him in the coming weeks to discuss the social media giant’s Trending Topics policy, following a report this week that company contractors suppressed stories with rightward viewpoints.
>In a Facebook post, Zuckerberg wrote that they “have found no evidence that this report is true.” But he suggested that they are continuing to conduct an investigation.
>“If we find anything against our principles, you have my commitment that we will take additional steps to address it,” he wrote.
>A Gizmodo story posted on Monday, citing unnamed former “news curators,” claimed that Facebook workers “routinely suppressed” conservative news stories. The next day, Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee, sent a letter of inquiry to Zuckerberg about its practices.
http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-conservatives-trending-topics-1201773540/

Zuckerjew in full damage control
>>
>Shut up goyim! Our own internal investigation found that we are always right!
Fucking hate this idiot
>>
>>73889588
>"leading conservatives"

Like Bill kristol?
>>
>>73889588
This is fake, if it were true then I would have heard about it on Facebook
>>
File: 1463054202039.png (669 KB, 594x443) Image search: [Google]
1463054202039.png
669 KB, 594x443
>have found no evidence that this report is true

Absolutely, no evidence at all. Fuck, I bet Zuckerberg HIMSELF was behind all of this.
>>
I thought FB was tanking and no one was buying their shares what went wrong?
>>
Should free speech be protected on social media? I get the impression this is going to get out of control very quickly unless it's regulated like telephones or else the majority of communication is going to take place on private property with no free speech allowed.
>>
>>73889588
jew vs jew, this gonna be gud
>>
>>73891441
Shilled 24/7 by the media, now they're over $100 a share and worth almost as much as microsoft.

Obviously based on the money it makes the company isn't worth that much so investors are counting on it being used as a social engineering weapon rather than it's income.
>>
File: jew in oven.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
jew in oven.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
facebook dun goofed big time goyim
>>
>>73889588
"Come meet with me" said in a completely jewish tone.
>>
>>73891464
Well yes they are a private company but it's still going to make them look bad
>>
File: 6BaHuO0l[1].jpg (42 KB, 473x461) Image search: [Google]
6BaHuO0l[1].jpg
42 KB, 473x461
No bias at all, goy. :^)
>>
>>73889588
Of course they manipulate user feed. They even admitted to it in the past when they posted the results of some bullshit study they did with no informed consent.

http://www.pnas.org/content/111/24/8788.full.pdf

>As such, it was consistent with Facebook’s Data Use Policy, to which all users agree prior to creating an account on Facebook, constituting informed consent for this research.

kek, whatever

Why wouldn't they manipulate feeds? They stand to gain everything from it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.