[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't this elder statesman, aka "manchild,"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jon_stewart_-_getty_2016_-_h.jpg (12 KB, 421x237) Image search: [Google]
jon_stewart_-_getty_2016_-_h.jpg
12 KB, 421x237
Why won't this elder statesman, aka "manchild," come back and save us from trump ?
>>
>>73887830
JUST
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>73887830

He was such an invaluable predictor of social climate that he left his show saying this wasn't going to be an unusual election cycle.

#TrumpStumped
>>
>>73887830
When a bloke grows a grey beard like that in his early 50's it's a cry for help. He lost the war after so many little victories in his little mind, he now, only now he realizes he was preaching to the fucking choir.
>>
>>73887965

I was watching some interview he did a few weeks ago, and he was trying to claim that this wasn't unusual at all.

The guy is a delusional moron.
>>
After Trump wins and Social Justice goes scurrying back to the dark corners for a couple decades he'll probably come crawling back in some form to be the "counter voice".
>>
>>73888092

I saw that. He struggles when his writers aren't around.
>>
He's a waste of space
>>
File: TrumpDailyShow.webm (256 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
TrumpDailyShow.webm
256 KB, 640x480
>>73887830
>>
>>73887830
The main reason he quit from what i understand underneath all the political bullshit is that he wanted to have more time with his family.
>>
>>73888391

they all loved trump and thought he was funny (cuz he was) but now because he wants a normalized immigration policy he's the worst thing ever

keks
>>
>>73888463
>he wanted to have more time with his family.

please. those are fake reasons. the real reasons may be that he had personal issues, or clashed with comedy central, or he wanted more money , or had enough money -

"my family" from these types of ambitious people are fake reasons
>>
>>73888276
Yea because the people at Comedy Central, especially Stewart and Colbert, are cucks. When Joe Biden said that it's never a woman's fault for anything, Stewart agreed without hesitation.
>>
>>73887830
Because there are currently five Daily Show type shows on television
>The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
>The Nightly Show with Larry Willmore
>Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
>Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
>The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
and all of their ratings are terrible. Why add a sixth.
>>
I've been out of the loop, why the minioven Jew retired?
>>
>>73889426
>all TDS alumni increasingly less relevant

You either die a hero...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.