[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do the effects of children on divorce that children who comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462903291202.jpg (143 KB, 634x934) Image search: [Google]
1462903291202.jpg
143 KB, 634x934
How do the effects of children on divorce that children who comes from parents of divorce?
>>
>>73886621
Dependeds when they get divorced. The younger the worse it is. Girls not raised by their genetic fathers will get their periods earlier, have sex earlier and generally be sluts.

Males will turn into complete betas
>>
>>73886621
It depends when and how they get divorced.
But want to see what happens? Check out the black community.
Men have a higher chance of being self-absorbed manchildren
Women have a higher chance of becoming sluts
>>
>>73886621
Learn proper English holy hell
>>
>>73886621
Fuck this I want the source
>>
>>73886621
I am having extreme difficulty in understanding what in the actual fuck you're asking...

Also who is this specimen>?
>>
>>73886621
>How do the effects of children on divorce that children who comes from parents of divorce?

This sentence is like one of those words that are entirely scrambled save for the first and last letter.

I understand what you mean, but I also understand that you're fucking retarded.
>>
My girlfriend's parents divorced. Luckily her father got custody so she's not a degenerate failure like the children of single mothers
>>
My parents divorced and I got to live with my beta bobby dad since i was 10. really fucked me up, took me until recently (around age 25) to really learn how to stand up for myself or persevere through adversity in general
>>
My parents got divorced there around 3 years ago. I'm 18. I think I'm alright.
>>
>>73889568
>>73889963
>implying
easy to blame others for you genetics isnt it?
>>
mom got married a lot.

I'm working on ex wife #3.

Does this answer your question?
>>
>>73886621
OP is in Colorado and smoked too much DUDE WEED
>>
>>73890120
>browses 4chan
>says he turned out alright

Yeah.... No
>>
>>73890119
She has good genetics, 10/10 looks IMO, and very intelligent, German/English ancestry. She's not a virgin though so I'll probably dump her if she doesn't vote for Trump in this next election. There's literally no excuse to marry a woman who isn't a virgin
>>
>>73886621
Cletus its nap time.
>>
My parents got divorced when I was six months old, and mom remarried when I was two to an enormous beta fuck with an enormous case of Stockholm Syndrome, considering how horrible of a person my mom is (like, takes a knife to his face during an argument bad and occasionally cuts him kind of bad). But he won't ever leave her.

And now, I can see myself getting mad enough at even the tiniest things that I lash out, just like she used to do with her fists on me. So I'm scared to get a wife and I'm scared to have kids, because I won't raise children to have a life like I had, and I won't let a woman ever hurt me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.