[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: Muslim Ban "Just A Suggestion"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
File: crooks.png (552 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
crooks.png
552 KB, 720x400
What else does this opportunist buffoon have to do for you chumps to realise? He is now back-tracking on the one policy that gained him the fascist vote.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban/

>he's relying on the support of the stupid and "poorly educated"
>he will soon come back out as a pro-choice candidate (as he's already flip-flopped on this issue several times)
>he doesn't care about civil liberties (I thought you fags cared about them?) - “I want surveillance and I don't care, are you ready for this, are you ready?”
>he both supports and rejects war
>he's not a successful businessman, in fact he'd have more money now if he just put daddy's money into a saving account (http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n20/deborah-friedell/tycooniest)

In short: he has no principles, has a long record of fucking up and is taking the support of the mentally challenged for granted.

How do you not see it? Are you really that stupid?

(Also: http://www.poleandpaddy.com/?p=472)
>>
>>73885610

Nothing?

Do Trump supporters want to pretend this isn't happening?
>>
>>73885610

Serious question: who is the better choice, in your mind, for the pro-white voter?

Trump is far from perfect, but he's also far from being the worst choice.
>>
>>73886158
Your tears make it that we no longer care.
>>
>>73886287

He's an empty vessel, I can't imagine any reason why anyone would vote for that.

>>73886352

So you've deluded yourself into not worrying?
>>
>>73885610
saged for the god emporer

fuck off shill cuck faggot
>>
>>73886158
Is this your first run at an American election?

We are basically Weimar Germany right now, the people don't really give a shit as long as we come out all right.

Trump is the only one up there, literally against the world and establishment. If everyone else is against him in this crazy fucked up world, then I'll stand with him.
>>
>>73885610

Do you faggots always have to make this thread?
>>
>>73886541

Do you faggots always have to switch your brain off?

>>73886535

No. The comparisons between Trump and Hitler are waaay off.

The latter was able to construct sentences for a start.
>>
>>73886429

Because he's a vessel that contains more pro-white leanings than Clinton. Those are our choices.
>>
>another cucked britbong tells you why you shouldnt vote for Trump

dont you have a radical mussie mayor to worship?
>>
>>73886747

So the Right has fallen for supporting the "lesser evil"? "Ok, he's stupid, unprincipled and without sense, but at least he isn't the other one."
I thought that was the domain of spineless liberals.
>>
File: 1437571880215.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1437571880215.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>media takes a fragment of a sentence trump said out of context

SHILLS ARE PISSING ME OFF
>>
Dude he has to appease the normie votes, do you expect him to say gas the jews or something?
Don't be deluded.
>>
>>73885610
His supporters are caught up in his image and tough guy attitude. They are unphased by what his detractors point to as weaknesses in his campaign for president.
>>
>>73886625
Your a retarded shill, fuck off
>>
>>73886158

Pretty much. People don't like to change their opinions once they've made them. All the current Trump supporters will continue to support him as long as he doesn't say "Islam is a religion of peace."
>>
>>73887046

>Shill

You're one of those dumbasses
>>
File: dr-strangelove-rodeo-bomb.png (70 KB, 350x241) Image search: [Google]
dr-strangelove-rodeo-bomb.png
70 KB, 350x241
>>73887046

>your a retarded shill
>your
>YOUR

So I get no counter-arguments 'cept he's not as bad a Clinton.

Poor show /pol/. Poor fucking show. Anyone new would think you didn't know anything about politics.
>>
>>73885610
people who dont get it now dont want to get it...they are playing the plausible deniabilty/willful ignorance card

the imperial big nose pharacees khazar inbred supremacist kikes like trump way too much... he is an agent provocateur like the crypto sephardi Hitler, who created the controlled opposition known as nazis to assist the zionist goal of herding jews to the globalist banker invented pseudo country named israel/palestine

all while justifying and normalizing the demonization of several gentile butterheaded stupid blondes and fat soulless gingers considered roundfaced PIEfaced proto indo european trash by the bird faced and rat faced imperial ethnocratic oligarchy dominating and raping all indigenous groups into a world full of half kikes tainted with several genetic defects from their inbred sires and leading to a genetic drift that will cause genetic bottleneck
>>
>>73886929

Again, how would voting for Clinton be better?
>>
>look mum, I posted it again
>>
>>73886158
>>73885610

You will now post the websites dictionary definition of proposal or stop posting all together.
>>
>>73886625
>Do you faggots always have to switch your brain off?
Like you're asking us to do by just absorbing the article provided with no critical analysis as to the content or its biased presentation?

We've grown numb to this nonsense after nearly a year of it.
>>
>>73887355
clinton is no better...as planned by the big nose imperial kike ethnocratic oligarchy.
>>
File: meh.ro7485.jpg (47 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro7485.jpg
47 KB, 473x700
>>73885610
Have a (You) along with 0.02$.
>>
>>73885610
If he flip flops and refuses to support the issues important to the Republican base then he's exactly the same as the party and we've broken even.
>he's exactly like the establishment and the dems
>therefore you shouldn't support him
>you should support an establishment candidate or Hillary instead

How is this a criticism?
>>
>>73887432

>we've stopped thinking altogether after a year of running away from unpleasant facts

Jeez, this really is poor /pol/.

Not laughable, just... aspirating.
>>
>>73885610
Trump
>i would support the idea of a temporary ban on muslims

Trump later
>the muslim ban is just a suggestion

whats the exact problem? when did he ever say he was going to implement a muslim ban?

if he had said he was going to ban all muslims outright then this would be flip flopping. unfortunately for you kikes its not
>>
>>73887014
>fragment
No its exactly what he said, in fact he confirmed it this morning on the Today show, I saw it myself.
>Well i'm not the president now, so anything i say is just a suggestion..

He's backtracking now to appease the middle in hopes of winning the general. The better question is how much of his own words will stick to Teflon Don.
>>73887185
They would still support him, they would just spin it to make it sound like he didn't actually say that. Trump has become a cult of personality now.
>>
>>73885610
He's trying to get Paul Ryan and other house members to back him, obviously.
>>
>he's not a successful businessman, in fact he'd have more money now if he just put daddy's money into a saving account

This is always the one that grinds my gears the most. It's basically saying that people would rather look up to someone who just sits on his ass and lets the interest trickle in instead of someone who took a gift and made a global real estate empire out of it.
>>
>>73887530
Pretty much this.
Also, the fact that they take quotes out of context, or just infer whatever they want.
Banning muslims was a suggesting.
Of course it was.
He isn't president yet. How can it be more than a suggestion?
>>
>>73887355

So you weren't supporting Trump before it came down to Trump Vs Clinton?

>>73887413

>look mummy, i used a cliche instead of actual thought again
>wut dat mean son?
>>
why not vote for a 3rd candidate? they seem to be much more rational. both trump and clinton are terrible.
>>
>>73887579

He calls for something, then makes exceptions, then says a temporary ban was just a suggestion.

Dumbass.
>>
>>73887681

I've been a Sanders/Trump supporter the entire time. Either are far more likely to spin the country off into a far different direction than the rest.
>>
>>73887681
>refuses to name a candidate worth supporting besides Trump

Shill detected, or perhaps you're just smart enough to know anything against Trump will rile these manchildren up
>>
>>73887681
see>>73887414

POST THE DEFINITON OF PROPOSAL M8 OR STOP POSTING
>>
>>73887753
>trum: make suggestion
>media: OMG IT'S A SUGGESTION. FLIP FLOPPING
And the problem is?
>>
>>73887823
this

Shills are easy to spot they don't want you to vote for Hillary they just need you to no vote because our victory is already forgone conclusion hence the scramble and money being spent here
>>
>>73887850

Read OP, stupid cunt.

That unthinking comeback only works if its relevant.

>>73887823

>stumped, unsure what to say to excellent counter-point
>o shit
>o i know
>SHIIIIILL!
>>
>>73886429
He's a symbol, and therefore far from empty.

The left is simply out of hand and needs a smack down. They need to know their are some boundaries to the abuse and manipulation we can endure.

Even if Trump is the shittiest President ever, he will have been worth the sacrifice to teach the left a lesson they need to learn.
>>
File: Arab Queen.jpg (123 KB, 634x790) Image search: [Google]
Arab Queen.jpg
123 KB, 634x790
>>73885610
This Brit cares about American politics, how about we talk about Brit-politics huh?...so who are you voting for queen next time Anon?
>>
>the mexico wall was only a suggestion, we'll see what happens
waiting for this
>>
File: save.png (103 KB, 796x898) Image search: [Google]
save.png
103 KB, 796x898
>>73888032
Sorry m8 it has to be done this way you just couldn't learn kek

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proposal
Simple Definition of proposal

: something (such as a plan or suggestion) that is presented to a person or group of people to

it appears it was always understood as a proposal until the other day shill
>>
>>73888053
>Teach the left a lesson
Other than being nationalist, Trump is pretty far left. If anything he's taught the right a lesson. Look at Cruz.
>>
>>73887753
supporting the idea of a ban is not calling for it mohammad
>>
>>73888269
he is pro 2 second amendment m8 that makes you more right then most modern republicans
>>
>>73888053

Making the Right a joke and nonviable alternative for decades to come is... worth it?

Well, at least this Left - which apparently has done so much to upset your feelings - will have 4 years of discomfort.

>>73888191

I'm a republican. Check and mate.
>>
>>73888345
It will force those cucks to get their shit together and stop shilling for corps.
>>
>>73888325
Sanders is pro 2nd amendment as well. You consider him right?
>>
>>73888323

You may want to watch the speech again. Trump actually uses the word "calls".

Embarrassing.
>>
>>73885610

>Gained him the facist vote

So like... 12 votes?

Lel you guys can keep the fascist vote.

Trump is a republican. He denounces the KKK
>>
>>73885610
>Are you really that stupid?
You're really asking if Americans are stupid? Are you?
>>
>>73888432
That is a right wing stance no?

your own narrative is the spectrum they are on m8 because you already and just gave an example of why all politicians are on said spectrum.
>>
>>73888032
>Rules for Radicals
>Rules 10 and 8
>You forgot about rule 7 and more importantly, rule 2

Your argument style is very much so like Trump's and Bernie's. You could have named a candidate that you thought was personally better to avoid being called a shill, but you didn't because of rule 2. Instead, you keep steering the wheel in another direction the moment something goes outside your expertise, which really becomes a drag since you have been doing it the same way over and over again.

But, that's probably what you want, right? If you're a shill, you're only trying to appeal to an audience. If you're not a shill, you're doing this for your own humor.
>>
a very necessary suggestion

BUILD THAT WALL
>>
>Nazis: WAAAH TRUMP ISN'T BEING AS INSANE AS WE'D LIKE

>rest of voter base: Yay we can finally get behind this candidate.
>>
It's him or Clinton dude I'd rather any Clinton be dead than in office again.
>>
File: 1343194771580.jpg (14 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1343194771580.jpg
14 KB, 180x180
>>73885610
>expecting edgy trumptards to be rational
>>
>>73888684

>implying you need to respond rationally to an OBVIOUS BAIT THREAD
>which this is

Hill Shills pls leave
>>
>>73885610

t. Too busy reading the Koran to read The Art of the Deal
>>
>>73888565

Admittedly, I started off on a losing edge.

>>73888651

Everyone else here isn't an idiot. Nice to see.
>>
>>73888684
>>73888436
see>>73888230

all presidential campaigns run on proposals m8 you will now show me where it ever existed under his policies on his website.

you know the one a few months ago where the talking point was he has no policies and never went into detail on anything yet today we see you all were sure of the Muslim ban as hard and fast all along rite?
>>
>>73887597
It's just negotiation. He came out with the policy we all secretly want but can't get due to the liberal SJW cancer in our country, but will have to compromise it down to win the general.

I have no doubt some form of this policy will be implemented. All it'll take is a few more sand nigger chimpouts across the pond and even the Democrats would support some kind of restriction.
>>
>>73885610
Everybody always knew the ban would never happen anyways. Something like that is impossible to enforce.

It was always just a batshit suggestion to force people to talk about the problems with the refugee "crisis" and Islam in general.

Most likely will be changed to something like no immigration/refugees from war-torn middle eastern countries.
>>
File: iniji.jpg (48 KB, 506x356) Image search: [Google]
iniji.jpg
48 KB, 506x356
>What else does this opportunist buffoon have to do for you chumps to realise? He is now back-tracking on the one policy that gained him the fascist vote.

No he is not retard.He is just using nicer language as he promised.He doesn't want to scare moderates by looking like a dictator.

>he's not a successful businessman, in fact he'd have more money now if he just put daddy's money into a saving account (http://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n20/deborah-friedell/tycooniest)

Nope, try again:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

>>73886158

>Nothing?

>Do Trump supporters want to pretend this isn't happening?

Retard, this is very poor bait from a few days ago.Trump already had a million interviews where he clarified that he still supports the ban.
>>
>>73885610
Fuck off u cunt. As a muslim I support him. He can't come out and say it outright. He needs to also gather some support from the other side by giving them hope he's bullshitting.

Yashasuiin!!!!!
>>
Another case of the media and other shills making a big deal of something Trump said. The muslim ban had always been referred to as a proposal or a suggestion, and Trump saying that it was "just a suggestion" changes nothing about it.
>>
File: 1441152408063.jpg (41 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
1441152408063.jpg
41 KB, 489x488
>>73888753
>Hill Shills

Can we dispel the myth that there are actually people shilling for Hillary on /pol/. There is literally a trump general thread on this board 24/7 in addition to a dozen other trump threads.
>>
>>73888432

>wants to ban most firearm purchases
>pro-2nd

Pick one.
>>
>>73888941

All you've managed to do is support my claim that Trump has no principles and demonstrate that you don't "get" economics.

>>73888957

Well done, Jack.
>>
>>73889074
>All you've managed to do is support my claim that Trump has no principles and demonstrate that you don't "get" economics.

Oh, you are just retarded baiter that doesn't have an actual argument.Thanks for confirming it.
>>
>>73889227

>Oh, you are just retarded baiter

If that's true, you were just outsmarted by a retard (some one with a seriously low IQ). Are you sure that's what you want to believe?
>>
>>73889446
>If that's true, you were just outsmarted by a retard (some one with a seriously low IQ). Are you sure that's what you want to believe?

Shitposting is why i come to /pol/ in the first place, genius.
>>
>>73889803

>genius

You can eat a lot of salmon in 10 minutes...
>>
Of course the ban is impossible. It was a way for him to shit the Overton Window, and it worked beautifully. That's called a political campaign.

Jesus, you spergs are so naive.
>>
>>73890129
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/#disqus_thread

Seemed perfectly ok for Obama.
>>
>>73885610
>He's relying on the support of the stupid and "poorly educated"
That's a rather elitist stance for you to take. Some of the best educated people in the planet do not actually contribute anything to humanity.
>he will soon come back out as a pro-choice candidate
Honestly? Who cares. If you are Pro-life, you sure as hell aren't gonna vote Bernie or Shillary.
>He doesn't care about civil liberties
Same thing with Hillary. With Bernie no change or more surveillance.
>he both supports and rejects war
Machiavellian principle on war. If you gotta go to war, get it over with, be swift and decisive and then be nice afterwards and everyone will agree what you did was necessary.
Better than what you got now.
Also, winning is always nice, I think we can all agree on that.
>he'd have more money if he just put daddy's money into a saving account.
The thing is he didn't get much money, he got a business, which if you wanna stick to a savings account, first you gotta sell.
Not to mention that the claim itself is false to begin with.
>>
We nominated Trump to humiliate the republican establishment, which is in reality much worse than Trump. The republican establishment has brought us nothing but war and big government. At least with Trump, there is a possibility things will change.
>>
>>73885610
I'm glad he did it was more fire for the left to call him a racist or hitler

It was a dumb Idea anyway since the muslims we do allow in immigrate to america tend to be wealthy and not a problem.
>>
File: 1456021978636.jpg (325 KB, 1152x851) Image search: [Google]
1456021978636.jpg
325 KB, 1152x851
TIDF out in full force
>>
>>73886158
Listen you're right but the problem is those "poorly educated" people hes talking about are the exact people on this board your trying to convince, I applaud you but I gave up trying to tell them this as well.

They are stubborn and if its not their way its the highway. The summer will be unbearable but the pay off of Trump getting btfo in November will be that much sweeter.
>>
>>73891051
Oh boy trumps dick is very deep in this guys throat.
>>
All politicians, no matter how much based they can be, are shills for the eternal Jew.

People still don't understand this. We've already lost.
>>
>>73892426
Trump uses the very same tactic you are doing. He uses humor do diffuse perfectly good arguments in an attempt to discredit them and appeal to his audience. This, is a smart move, but only if no one can see through it or call it out.
>>
>>73886747
>unironically using the phrase pro-white to discuss Trump

Trump is proud of being white but he has more things to do than worry about your retarded identity politics
>>
>>73894241

I can only hope you're intelligent enough to realize that this doesn't mean he's not the most pro-white candidate, which was my point.
>>
>>73885610
They've become like cultists, so emotionally invested in the trump meme they can't back out.
It's why they defend him as he backtracks on everything, comes out in favour of trannies and raising the minimum wage and so on.
>>
Why is it always fucking britcucks
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.