[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just can't anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: buster-keaton.jpg (936 KB, 800x1146) Image search: [Google]
buster-keaton.jpg
936 KB, 800x1146
My life is empty.

Germany.

High school.

Army, 2 years.

Studying now.

I swear to god, students are the fucking worst. Naive, ignorant antifa "refugees welcome" spewing little shits.

I don't know what to do anymore. Are those the people, the generation I will share my entire life with?
When will the social-political pendulum reach its maximum and swing to the right again?
>>
>>73883163
I feel about the same. It was really sad realizing that all my friends and family are just as naive after I made it clear on FB I don't really want Muslims in my nation or to be part of some global village. We're the dissidents of our generation now. At least there's more of us then there once was.
>>
>>73883163
Same. I quit two months before completing my degree despite getting good grades although it is impossible to get less than 50%. I was doing a masters in civil engineering and writing a final paper (33% of degree) on 3d camera photogrammetry for robotics. Some woman was doing a final paper on "social networks and sex" for the same degree. I said "I this a joke? If not I quit." I was forced to quit when some lecturer gave a lengthy feminist propaganda bullshit reply.
>>
>>73883791

I am so fed up with BS like that in universities. Honestly there are women and men in my ancient history class whining to the professor that he doesn't talk enough about the poor wymyn and how hard they had it back then.
>>
>>73883163
>Are those the people, the generation I will share my entire life with?
Jesus when you word it like that it makes life seem unbearable. We truly live in horrible times. Men can't be men. Nations can't nations. Disagree and be cast out. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.
>>
File: cuckedHard.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
cuckedHard.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>73883163
>tfw stormfront radio is blocked in germoney
http://www.gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html
>I don't know what to do anymore
go stick mohammad big juicy brown cock up your ass
>>
>>73883791

Kek, I feel very similar. Currently at the end of the 1st year in uni, getting excellent grades, but the closer I get to the end of this year, the more I feel disillusioned.
>>
I thought this SJW movement was mostly a meme. IG not, how sad.

I thought college was supposed to be for smart people?
>>
>college class
>math prof constantly throws cheesy jokes like "luckily there are no women otherwise this lesson would take days"
>if the administration would remember the existence of our academy it would be disbanded immediately
>get a job right out of college through an alumni
>all white company that is destroying the competition
>absolutely refuses to outsource production as "Chinese and Indians can't do anything right"
>tfw there is an entire network of these people in my country and we are the secret society
>>
>>73885260

Not when some fat-trans-gay-islamic-tumblr-whale's feelings could get hurt.
>>
>>73885533

Take me with you.
>>
>>73885533
Hire me too. I'm a Lasers Engineer.
>>
>>73885602
>>73885681
I actually hired a south African trough /pol/ recently
>>
>>73883163
I've heard that there are conservative christian comunities in germany, basicly cities run by the SSPX?

Move there, they're the best kind of people that can identify themselves openly without loosing their jobs and they will foster a healthy, traditional society.
>>
>>73885533
Woman got nurtured so hard in my department... There were few decent ones, the majority sucks hard. But almost all eat up this feminazi propaganda and infect some of the lesser mathematicians with it...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.