[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iron Guard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (3 KB, 180x108) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png
3 KB, 180x108
Does Romania need a new Iron Guard?
>>
Yes.
>>
Romania is a shithole. All the decent Romanians moved here already
>>
File: ion-antonescu-1-sized.jpg (21 KB, 228x255) Image search: [Google]
ion-antonescu-1-sized.jpg
21 KB, 228x255
>>73882476
No, we need something that won't transform into germanshills the moment the head character died.

What we need is a new General Ion Antonescu.
>>
>>73883993
I didn't :^)
>>
>>73884781
>No, we need something that won't transform into germanshills
>Posts man wearing the Iron Cross.
>>
>>73882476
Yea.
>>
>>73883993
True, I left because of the situation the country is in. All the gypsies destroyed it, and most romanians don't give a fuck and just accept it. They choose the man who gives them more flour and eggs.
>>
>>73883993
lmao all the cucks "moved" outside the country

Not only that but majority of those outside want to come back eventually since they left for economic interests.
>>
>>73887864
To be honest, I don't really want to come back to Romania unless the situation changes, otherwise I visit once a year.
>>
>>73886453
The difference being that one treated them as traitorous allies that we had to suck up to such that we could destroy the red menace, while the other was willing to accept german dominance even when the germans forcibly undo our greatest national goal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.