[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are we supposed to get a brexit when the government has gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: britbong keyboar.png (17 KB, 820x890) Image search: [Google]
britbong keyboar.png
17 KB, 820x890
How are we supposed to get a brexit when the government has gone full scaremongering mode?

In the last two weeks we've had:
1) Brexit will lead to all out war in europe
2) Brexit will lead to recession
3) Brexit will destroy the pound
>>
>>73880570

Better hope Farage can barrage Cameron on that debate they'll be having.
>>
>>73880695

Farage is seen as a figurehead of the far right so I think he actually damages support from moderates who are on the fence. They might want to vote leave but they don't want to vote UKIP, and having farage's face plastered everywhere may conflate the two ideas.
>>
>>73880570
I thought brexit would benefit the government and they were all for it. Why is the government against it other than power and conspiracy?
>>
>>73880695
Yeah, if it's still happening in a few weeks that is.
>>
>>73880761

>and having farage's face plastered everywhere may conflate the two idea

Most people aren't that stupid, are they? It's not like he's the only politician advocating Brexit, plenty of Conservatives are too.
>>
File: laughing chavs.jpg (41 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
laughing chavs.jpg
41 KB, 350x350
>>73880862

>Most people aren't that stupid, are they?
>>
>>73880785
The EU is the epitome of rule by bureaucracy and crony capitalism. It's a politician's dream.

It's also full of ex politicians on enormous salaries with no democratic accountability. The mistake you make is in assuming the government actually gives a fuck about the country over their own interests.
>>
>>73880570
Did you watch QT yesterday? Surprisingly uncucked audience, especially for Scotland, but then you had that fucking cunt in the back saying "it doesn't matter if we stay or leave since there are arguments for and against both, and because of that I'm staying since I feel like it is always better to stay than to leave"

WEW
>>
>>73880570
>1) Brexit will lead to all out war in europe

This is going to happen sooner or later anyway. Might as well get it over with.
>>
we were fucked from day 1. The government wants to protect the status quo and keeping flooding the country with cheap labour. Later retiring into a comfy EU political position.

They will throw endless amounts of tax payer money at the situation to make sure it swings their way.
>>
>>73880862
They really are that stupid. I had a friend who said everyone who voted UKIP should shoot themselves, I asked why and he couldn't answer, then his friends jumped in with words like 'Nazi, racist, bigot.' People here really are that retarded.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.