[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is stand your ground even a law. This shit is fucking ridiculous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
Why is stand your ground even a law. This shit is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>73879429
For when your retarded brothers decide to invade my fucking private property, that's why, you rabid fucking dogs.
>>
>Not shown; the person who got shot running at the man with the gun, weapon in hand

Thanks media
>>
yea
what right do you have to stand your own ground?
why not just curl up into a ball and die or like run away or something

you have no right to be brave and proud and have self respect and self preservation instincts and all that stuff. just like accept your fate at the hands of others and get assaulted.
>>
File: Kemkpa.jpg (28 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
Kemkpa.jpg
28 KB, 291x400
>>73879429
>Someone attacks you
>You have the right to defend yourself
>Even if that means killing your assailant.

Where did we lose you?
>>
File: 1462433966871.jpg (32 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1462433966871.jpg
32 KB, 563x542
>>73879429

Because the previous laws demanded that you attempt to flee from an attacker before defending yourself.

That puts you at a severe disadvantage when trying to survive an armed attacker.

It allows you to initiate deadly force when someone threatens you and you fear for your life. Why should I be required to flee from an enraged negroid (even an unarmed one) before defending myself with a weapon? Why should I have to turn my back on someone intent on doing me harm?

>Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.
>>
Stand your ground is important, it keeps the educated niggers and sjws away
>>
The association of professional burglars really does not like this law...
>>
>>73879529
tpbp
>>
File: smug zoro.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smug zoro.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>73879429

Scars on the back are a swordsman's shame.
>>
>>73879547
Because if you kill them, they win.
>>
File: evermspaintcomicever2.jpg (79 KB, 811x405) Image search: [Google]
evermspaintcomicever2.jpg
79 KB, 811x405
>>73879429
>>
>>73879429
Nigger detected. Stay out of my yard jamal, or I'll happily stand my ground.
>>
>>73879429
If some steps to you with the intent ti kill or harm, they should be ready to die also. Stop justifying crime
>>
>>73879429
Oh look a nigger complaining about their victims being able to fight back. Who'd have guessed?
>>
Law is the law
>>
You, as an individual, are responsible for your own lifes worth. The same can be said for Jamal. If Jamal lives in a state with shall issue permits and stand your ground laws, he should be able to reasonably assume that every mother fucker and the dog next to him is packing. If he decides to try and break into someones house, knowing full well that the resident could be armed, he consciously said to himself "my life is worth an Xbox One".
>>
>>73879429

If Common Sense ever breaks into my house and I fear for my life, I will shoot him stone dead.
>>
>>73879429
We have that law because niggers are acting fucking feral.
I REFUSE to enter any black majority area without packing. If they get ornery I need only flash my gun out and tell them to fuck off, they continue I take it out and point downward still warning them so they can't tell da pol-ice I be whyte suppremaccist and threatened them. That usually works. Never actually had to open fire on a nigger but hey, not another trayvon in the world.
>>
File: pepe sees the normie future.jpg (59 KB, 687x820) Image search: [Google]
pepe sees the normie future.jpg
59 KB, 687x820
>"""victim""" isnt black
Faker than hell fampai.
>>
>>73879429
>Defending yourself from a violent nignog is wrong
>you should have to run away first, turning your back on a violent threat and hoping you can run faster than farm equipment that is trying to kill you.

Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>73879429
>Why is stand your ground even a law. This shit is fucking ridiculous

Because when people would defend themselves from obvious assholes, the prosecution would insist they had a duty to retreat.

It got so bad that a woman with a child stayed home, when her abuser told her that when he came back, he was going to beat/kill her. The prosecution asked why she didn't leave her own home, or why she didn't try to escape the basement window when the abuser returned.

Eventually self defense lawyers and victims got tired of this shit and designed to push legislation. Reap what you sow libcucks.
>>
>>73879429
>Common sense attacks a man with a gun
lmao
>>
>>73881468
- Prime Minister Selfie
>>
>>73879429
Incoming 200 replies
>>
>>73879429
Because what's the point in punishing people who kill in self-defense? Do you think everyone else is going to think "gee jolly jeepers, I'd better let Mr. Dindu kill me or I'll go to jail?"
>>
In my state we have stand your ground as a matter of common law. So we've had it for literally hundreds of years. What these radical subversives want to do is uproot hundreds of years of common law tradition. They reject our entire common law system. That's how subversive these disgusting communists are. And they're just all over the place, publishing their filth in major newspapers like this.

I wish we could re-animate the corpse of Joe McCarthy and clone him 1000x over.
>>
>>73882866
>can't even understand basic imagery
muhammad pls
>>
>>73883069
Please explain achmed why common sense is attacking somebody who was carrying?
>>
>>73879429
Nigger complaining because they can't see two steps ahead.
>>
>>73883151
If we made the guy with a common sense shirt black then it'll make more sense.
>>
I'll bite the bait. Because man has an undeniable right to protect himself and his property. Don't want to get shot? Don't fuck with a man or his property.
>>
>>73883197
That's very true. Niggers have a tendancy to be violent criminals. I don't think it's real a white man would attack somebody with a gun.
>>
>>73883197

But criminals don't have common sense.
>>
>>73879429
There can be no right to life, liberty, and property without the right to DIY personal defense.
>>
>>73879429
Fun fact: liberals would much rather have you curl up in a ball and get beaten to death than to defend yourself.
>>
>>73879429
>google it
Soooo, basically just self defense?
If a nigger attacked me, why shouldn't I be allowed to shoot him exactly from both a moral and legal standpoint? He assaulted me with presumably the intent to kill me
>>
>>73879429
I wish we had Stand your Ground here in Europe.
The nigger that mugged me would now be dead.
>>
>>73879429
>Why is stand your ground even a law

The question you should be asking is Why do you have to be told by gubment that this is okay?
>>
>>73879429
what a dumbass cartoon. stand your ground law doesnt say you can kill anyone. it varies state to state but here you can only shoot someone who is in your home and actively trying to attack you.

we just had a guy get 2 years for killing someone on stand your ground laws because the man he killed was turned around... even though he was literally stealing his TV.
>>
>>73883511
Because liberals and family members of deceased criminal will want 'justice' despite them committing a fucking crime
Anyone got the link to that one nigger mom who was angry that a raysis whyte biatch shot her dindu nuffin, school lovin' baby for stealing.
>>
>>73879429
Because I shouldn't have to run away from a mugger only to get shot in the back for my wallet by coldblooded killers who only want your wallet.

If I'm getting set up for a mugging, I'm flashing my weapon, and if they keep coming, I'm drawing and shooting the second I see their weapons. Stand Your Ground means I get to explain why the ghetto hoodrats with illegal weapons and lengthy criminal records are new residents of the city morgue instead of getting charged with homicide myself or getting gunned down in the street.
>>
>>73879429
>Why cant niggers be allowed to kill white people? That's so raciss!

What ever person who opposes stand your ground laws secretly means, and don't forget it.
>>
>>73879429
You alright there, son?

Stand your ground boils down to this point:
while most self-defense laws stipulate that you may only use violence as a last resort after exhausting all other options for getting away from the situation, Stand Your Ground doesn't force you to run away first. If you feel threatened, you can, quite simply, stand your ground and repel the threat on the spot without being forced in to a corner first.

Frankly I don't know why all self-defense laws are written like this to begin with, because the majority of them force the victim to be a helpless victim unless special circumstances exist, giving even more power to the perpetrator. If one is attacked, it should be legal for them to respond immediately with force to repel or neutralize the attacker without having to flee from the attacker first.
>>
>>73879429
Why are lefties allowed to live?
>>
>>73884055
Stand your ground was law of the land for over a century before we actually had to codify it because blacks whined so loudly that poor Shitavious got shot in the guts by somebody he was about to mug and would have thought nothing of gutting and leaving for dead.

SYG is a requirement for cities and anywhere you are likely to be stalked by predatory humans.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1285487_Street_robberies_and_you___The_Basics.html

>Once a man starts armed robbing he has crossed a line most won't. Don't forget that when you are looking these bastards in the eye. Their decision to kill you is already made. Your life means nothing to him. Only his does. His sole motivation for not killing you is he doesn't want a murder case. He has already accepted he may pick one up though.

When dealing with these people, you need the ability to kill the moment you see they are armed. If you're getting mugged, it's already too late to run. They have you cornered and surrounded. If you try, they'll just catch you and kill you since you've already proved to be a "problem."

If you live in the US or any city, read the thread I linked and if you see guys surrounding you and setting you up, flash your weapon, draw if they don't back off, and fire the second you see a knife, gun, tire iron, or anything that could pass as a deadly weapon in court.
>>
>>73881468
>don't kill them they can sue
>kill them the family sues

Either way the future of self defense is bleak.
>>
>>73879560
This. It was a counter to a stupid law that required people to escape before fighting, which just led to the good guys getting indicted in court.
>Yes, you did SOME running, but how do you know you couldn't have jumped to that fire escape? How dare you shoot that poor rapist with a knife instead of making a 15-foot jump that would kill you if you miss?
>>
>>73879429
0/10
>>
>>73884869

In some states, self-defense protects against further legal action. We just need to expand that nationwide.
>>
>>73879547
OP believes that if somebody is currently or will imminently visit serious bodily harm upon another that the victim is obligated to at least try to run away.

Any rational person understands that it would and legally should be allowed to stand your ground and deposit 230 grains of stranger danger in the assailants skull.
>>
>>73879429
nigger detected

I hope you get shot by a law abiding gun owner when you try to rob them Tyrone
>>
File: bait bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
bait bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>73879429
>>
>>73883458

Cucks don't live in the real world. It's a problem we all face in western society. Cucks unfortunately have a large, vocal voice.
>>
>>73885495

Poor form kiwi. Keep learning under big bro maybe one day you'll get it.
>>
>>73879429
Miamifag here, we need it because people will come onto your property late at night with alarming frequency in this shithole. My neighbor down the street blew this guy away with his shotgun for trying to steal his jetski.
>>
>>73884869
No you are much better off killing them in almost every state. They will sue you for medical and emotional damage seriously if a burglar (with apparent intent to do harm) is in your house with a bullet in his leg put one in his head
>>
>>73884869
Thankfully in my state if someone files a civil suit against a lawful death they are responsible for all court and legal fees including my own if they lose.

Which they do.

Every time.
>>
Sage report and hide, OP never responds after making the thread. Shill's trying to slide something
>>
>>73885755
>They're responsible for all court and legal fees

That's comfy. Protip, if you're ever in this situation, get your lawyer to summon an entire docket of "expert witnesses" who all need to get paid.
>>
>>73882866
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.