[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will "diversity for the sake of diversity" end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
When will "diversity for the sake of diversity" end?

Is the first human on Mars going to be a black man, a woman, a tranny? Or is this just the dark ages for the white man.
>>
If we ever do set up colonies on Mars there will be diversity quotas.
>>
>>73879239
not if trump wins
>>
>>73878569
But OP, everyone knows Franz Ferdinand was 1/25th Cherokee and has descendants from da Africa n shiet?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 655x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 655x849
>>73878569
>Is the first human on Mars going to be a black man?
>yfw they're going to do this
>>
File: Nuwaubianism.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nuwaubianism.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>>73878569
you know, a good first step would be not getting triggered over trivial shit like this (or things like tattoos/dyed hair or whatever triggers /pol/ these days) while the colonization of europe proceeds full speed is retarded.
>>
>>73879364
historical revisionism starts with a little petty change like this.

"Oh, did you know blacks fought in WWI?"
>"Yeah dude, Battlefield taught me that. Isn't it neat?"
>>
>>73879549

Are you implying blacks didn't fight in ww1?

I know this site is full of 16 year olds but goddamn...

They did fight in ww1 along with pajeet you tards.
>>
File: muhdiversity.jpg (22 KB, 304x398) Image search: [Google]
muhdiversity.jpg
22 KB, 304x398
>>73879549
didndus did fight in both world wars so with enough mental gymnastics and falsifying you can make one a protagonist in something like this. This would be trivial even if millenials gave 2 fucks about history or anything that's not e-narcisism in general
>>
>>73879728
They rarely fought, and when they did they were cannon fodder.
>>
When enough people boycott things that do this. Do not purchase Battlefield 1.
>>
>>73879728
I'm sure people from all walks of life have fought in WWI. But besides the white man none of them were at the forefront.

I repeat what I said. Historical revisionism starts with a little petty change like this.
>>
>>73879883
i was watching a new show yesterday, contagion or something. It had everything, responsible teen dindu fathers,gangsta dindus saving the white womx from the ebil redneck reyciss rapists, transgender toddlers, ebil syrian baby eating dictators infecting people with super cooties because muh freedumbs, nonbinary womx of colour fighting for what's right blablabla.Those things affect more people than idiotic shooters for console peasants who cannot tie their own shoelaces, you can't be angry at everything all the time pick your fights dammnit
>>
>>73878569
>Is the first human on Mars going to be a black man, a woman, a tranny?

OH PLEASE DON'T GIVE FUCKING IDEAS TO THAT PEOPLE FOR CHIMP OUT ABOUT IT IN SOCIAL MEDIA
>>
File: _nt0vfexkpK1spsojg_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
_nt0vfexkpK1spsojg_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>73878569
>be mentally challenged, wheelchair bound transgendered FtM black "man" in charge on mars
>fuck up the controls which was designed for white patriachy
>entire dropship crashes into side of mountain, killing 3000 with no survivors
>>
File: 14529642987090.jpg (140 KB, 587x807) Image search: [Google]
14529642987090.jpg
140 KB, 587x807
>>73878569
>No russians or french present
>play as kneegrows and turks instead
>>
File: LvgsTlt.jpg (350 KB, 1767x1155) Image search: [Google]
LvgsTlt.jpg
350 KB, 1767x1155
>>73878569
>Is the first human on Mars going to be a black man, a woman, a tranny? Or is this just the dark ages for the white man.

It's funny, because its true. White men do all of the hard work, but they offer the glory to others.

Same thing with BF1. Mainly developed by white men, with maybe a couple of dindus that don't really pull their weight just to fill diversity quotas.

desu, I don't know if I can resist not buying the game. I am sort of a big WWI fan. Verdun is great and all, but biplanes and tanks would be pretty cool.
>>
>>73880297
I'm basing this entirely on August 1914, but I think playing a Russian in World War One would make for shit gameplay
>>
>>73880347
so lemme get this,you consider this a huge problem and yet you intent to give money to the people making this shit. Your convictions are so strong that you seriously talk about giving money to EA of all people.
ok i am done.
>>
>>73878569
you started this mess whitey, now you will pay for your actions.
its about damn time too.
you've had centuries of immunity,
now you will be the minority.
oh how sweet justice is.
>>
>>73880376
>shit gameplay
This is Battlefield. Shit gameplay guaranteed no matter who yo play as.
>>
>>73880347
I'm buying it just in the hope that they make Battlefield 2. Of course we'll be fighting the Nazis but with modding within weeks if not days of launch I can finally live my dream of defending Deutschland and eventually playing a 'What if Hitler Won?' campaign.
>>
File: justwhitepeoplethings2.png (404 KB, 666x442) Image search: [Google]
justwhitepeoplethings2.png
404 KB, 666x442
>>73879786
>didndus did fight in both world wars so with enough mental gymnastics and falsifying you can make one a protagonist in something like this.

And yet if you put one white man into an asian movie or african setting with the same reasoning they scream their heads off.

It's a game by white people, for a white player base about an event in white Europe, between white nations.. but they'll cram in shitskins everywhere to virtue signal and pat their backs.

The equivalent is a Bollywood company making a historical movie about India and putting in nothing but white people, even though the intended audience is Indian and the setting had maybe 2 documented whites present.

There's just nobody else doing this. No nation or people so cucked and cowering they'd dedicate their own entertainment and history to talking about everyone else.
>>
>>73878569
After WW3 or the day of the rope. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>73879728
The percentage of niggers was so small it's negligible. More Indians and Mongols fought in WW1 than blacks.
>>
>>73878569
WE

WUZ

MARTIANS
>>
>>73880737
yes they will scream their heads off mainly because they have no other problems to moan about,look i am not saying you are wrong what i am saying is that if you must raise hell about something pick something that matters. Have you seen what they teach kids in universities these days for example?
>>
File: fuck.png (572 KB, 638x794) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
572 KB, 638x794
>>73878569

The BBC is re-writing history to be more multi-kulti ....
>>
File: 1463052916526.png (3 MB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1463052916526.png
3 MB, 900x1300
>>73880892
>pick something that matters. Have you seen what they teach kids in universities these days for example?

I'm not saying videogames are important. Rather, this is the fruit of what they're teaching. This is the end result, this is the kind of skewing of reality the teaching is meant to give you.

The BBC pushes black people into historical settings so much there will be a generation growing up that thinks medieval britain was "diverse". That's the point.

The guys behind this game were indoctrinated and embrace this completely. They're openly saying they're skewing it for "diversity".

The only thing they're hiding is that it's all part of the overall arc of destroying our nations, cultures and peoples.
>>
>>73878569
>entire reveal trailer with white, blond men
>even the fucking arabs are whitey
>we'll probably see German soldiers in the Mid East front

I'll redpill you: they are using an Harlem Hellfighter because
1. You 'Muricans are fucking retarded and you want to play with a 'Murica, even in an European war
2. They know that niggas are stupid and are going to buy this because there's a bro on the cover
>>
>>73879239
NASA isn't as dumb as the rest of the government. They'll send the people best suited for the job, because they risk the entire mission if they don't. They understand that every part they put into a rocket is just another potential point of failure, so they use the best parts they can, and as few as they can. This applies to people as well.
>>
>>73881094
videogames are as important as any other medium if not more but again we are talking about EA, anyone who gives them shekels is a lost case anyway.Hell,even the paradox/obsidian crap i play are more subtle than what those "people" publish.
The bbc thing for example is more important because in any discussion your general idiot will try and pick a middle position because god forbid you stand for something even if you know its the truth so if the public discourse is WE WUZ KANGS vs real history general perception will shift towards "everyone was black" incrementaly and that seems to be the plan, finding the one dindu who did anything meaningful in ww1 and playing as them is trivial
>>
>>73881094
The English support to that tribes is the root of the mudslime problem. Ottomans beheaded Sauds, the eternal Anglo gave them all the peninsula and oil fields.
>>
>>73878569
When white people are destroyed
>>
>>73880376
Playing as anyone in WW1 is shit gameplay.

>sit in your trench
>get shelled, gassed, sick
>get yelled at by some posh faggot
>said posh faggot occasionally has you charge at enemy trench only to be shelled to death and gunned down en masse

Alternatively you play sandcastle simulator on some irrelevant front but that isn't very interesting either.
>>
File: nigger_in_space.jpg (57 KB, 414x461) Image search: [Google]
nigger_in_space.jpg
57 KB, 414x461
>>73881337
>Implying they never sent monkeys into space
>>
>>73881094
>1,500 men
I get what you're going for, but you need more than one single word (which often gets used non-literally) from one sentence of a wikipedia article
>>
>>73881510
This nigga knows his shit. Anglos did indeed fuck the world up for everyone today.
>>
>>73880737
>And yet if you put one white man into an asian movie or african setting with the same reasoning they scream their heads off.
Like /pol/ is doing with this?
>>
>>73878569
U mad white boi
>>
we wuz kingz
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.