[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you grew out of racism, /pol/ ? 12 for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
How old were you when you grew out of racism, /pol/ ? 12 for me.
>>
(I'm a late bloomer.)
>>
Never.
I have always loved being a cuckold.
>>
8. My mom's husband taught me that white people could be okay.
>>
>>73874091
Nice. You can call him dad, you know, it's OK.
>>
those dolls are ugly as fuck, it the part where the MSM tells us its chocolate when it tastes like crap?
>>
>>73874021
>that picture
Are you a troll or just a anti-white cuck
>>
>>73874327
>those dolls are ugly as fuck
True. Left one looks like a fucking troll.
>>
those fucking dolls are creepy
>>
>>73874021
>some liberal mom cunt gives her daughter nigger dolls for Facebook points
Fucking nigger faggots, man.
>>
>>73874021
i grew into racism at about 21, thats when a pack of feral youths attacked my elderly grandfather...fuck niggers ever since
>>
File: niggywiggy.png (175 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
niggywiggy.png
175 KB, 500x250
>>73874718
Yeah, that'll do it.
>>
>>73874021
>tfw half black/white

Never experienced any form of racism in my life so I have no idea why white people are so obsessed with it

Outside of the internet its pretty much non existent unless your a liberal (who are the most racist people around) or a criminal nigger
>>
>>73874605
Why are you blaming us for fucks sake

We never asked for this bullshit, you've been told by your jew masters to do this sort of thing
>>
>>73874021
Sounds more like you grew into cuckoldry.
>>
>>73874923
>Why are you blaming us for fucks sake
Who is "us"? Niggers? Faggots? Liberals?
>>
File: 1424447358399.jpg (25 KB, 206x224) Image search: [Google]
1424447358399.jpg
25 KB, 206x224
>>73874021
Hand rubbing intensifies
>>
anyone got the original video with the loli unhappy about her niggerdoll?
>>
>>73874021
I grew into racism at around 14 when we moved from the rural areas to a city and I had to interact with foreigners on a mass scale for the first time. I have been a racist ever since.
>>
>>73875093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
>>
worthy of mentioning is the kids hair has been cut short, while the dolls hair remains long and more feminine. the kids would love to look like little princesses at that age but the mum has them looking like tomboys. their longing for looking feminine is then transferred into appreciation for a doll, any doll, even if it is black, as long as it has long hair. this is the expressioin on their faces, a combination of help us with we feel sorry for you mummy. the mother it totally oblivious to the fact that she has forced this unhealthy situation onto these childred, like another anon said, the prospect of viral brownie points in her main focus, but unbiased observers such as myself can see a whole lot more than meets the eye in said pictuer
>>
>>73875093
>>73875134
the parents removed the original, this is a reup
>>
>>73875163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH_6irhq9y0
this one is not cut off, i think
>>
>>73874021
>Black girls
>No father
kek atleast This picture shows the Black American Family
>>
Never was one. Until I visited murika for like 4 months and witnessed nigger culture daily. I've seen poor whites, hispanics and indians, but every drug peddler and thief was black. Some are chill guys but to disregard that most of them act like criminals is cognitive dissonance. So thanks America for making me racist.
>>
I grew up in a middle class white liberal family that did their best to beat "tolerance" and "acceptance" into me.
Real Life beat it out of me.
>>
>>73875496
Anytime
>>
>>73875006
Blacks in general

Me and my coon friends never even talk about this shit

We dont sit around all day crying over "muh racism" at all

You do know all the ones you see in the media are already rich as fuck and have nothing else to moan about so they pretend to be opressed right?
>>
>>73874021
A
GERMAN
SLAV
>>
>>73874021
You mean the opposite?

I was 23 when I finaly understood the primacy of race to all cultural and social explanations of behaviour.
>>
I grew into it when I moved out of my parents house in a nice, white town and into a larger city.

I imagine this is how the European explorers felt when they first set foot in Africa.
>>
>>73875249
>>73875152
they wont be crying when they marry a black man and have a black baby gtfo here white bois
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 990x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 990x743
>>73875844
>>
>>73875844
Thats usain bolt the fastest man in fucking world

If that was a normal black guy noone would give fuck
>>
>>73875844

cute fantasy tyrone, but women are terrified / disgusted by tanned people of african decent
>>
File: 1460905345586.jpg (95 KB, 937x534) Image search: [Google]
1460905345586.jpg
95 KB, 937x534
>>73874021
About 14/15. Race AND gender are irrelevant to me. As long as you can do your job correctely, and you're not a complete cunt, why should I care about your fucking skin color?
>>
>>73874021
I was never really a racist, as there are no black people in my country, however we have gypsies that act even more savagely than your average nigga. That's why everyone hates them.. But I am pretty sure it's not beacause they're "brown", but because they live like pigs, fucking own family members when they're 10 yo, breeding inbred children all the time and living as a biggest example of "sub-humans" on the planet.
Then when I was older I've met some civilised gypsies (mainly taken from their families in a very young age and raised in a shelter) and they all despise their own people as well, so yeah.
Then when I got to college in Denmark, I've met a lot of black people and all of them were chill, ranging from the "average street gangstas" to "african immigrants" who can talk only about Jesus and nothing else and recite full passages from the Bible when asked. I guess I was lucky.

I also met few muslim people, but most of them were "muslims with benefits" as one of them called it, as they drank with us, partied and everything.

I am very xenophobic about the sunni muslims though, as for me they are fucking sub-humans with a mindset that should've been extinct for 500 years now.
>>
Didnt become racist til high school. Life experiences will shape the way you feel towards other races. I know not all blacks and hispanics are shitty people but far too many are.
>>
File: so then.jpg (1 MB, 656x5592) Image search: [Google]
so then.jpg
1 MB, 656x5592
>>73874021

>when you grew out of racism, /pol/ ?

KEK.
>>
>>73874021
We don't have any substantial non-white minorities here anyway. There wasn't any point in being racist before.
However, I'd like to keep it that way. Is that racist? Probably, but it's the right the right thing to do.
>>
>>73874021
You mean grew into? At 15 or something.
>>
I grew INTO it when I determined to not end up like one of those self-hating social justice niggers.
>>
File: disdain-for-nigger-babies-2.gif (2 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
disdain-for-nigger-babies-2.gif
2 MB, 202x360
>>73874021
Oh, yeah, that's great. Yeah...
>>
>>73874021
it does not work like that you slutty whore
>>
File: disdain-for-nigger-babies.gif (236 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
disdain-for-nigger-babies.gif
236 KB, 210x260
Just fucking great. Thanks, mom.
>>
File: mixed-race-kid-half-nigger-2.jpg (94 KB, 968x805) Image search: [Google]
mixed-race-kid-half-nigger-2.jpg
94 KB, 968x805
Really, just can't wait to commit bestiality on a silverback gorillia and raise a golem monster to adulthood.
>>
Grew up in an upper middle class, all white, cozy village, and was brought up to hate niggers. Having a red pilled father is so rewarding.
>>
>>73874021
I was 12 when I grew into it after being attacked by a gang of mudslimes, the kind of apes who think grown men get to pick on little white girls. I don't really recognize the word racism, I think you meant to talk about realism instead.
>>
>>73874021
I'm not a racist and never have been. As a matter of fact, my best friend of 20 years and counting is Asian. I'd still sooner die than support the SJW cult.
>>
>>73876726

Red Pilled Red Head. She's going to grow up to be a perfect wife.
>>
>>73877216

>>73875844
>>
>>73875040
>inb4 LE LOOK AT ME MOM
>>
>>73874021
Racism is a genetic trait of asians
>>
I was about 3 or so in the backseat when a nigger put a gun to my mom's head in traffic and threatened to kill her. I don't remember that one though, too young.

My first memory in dealing with minorities was around second grade - this was an entirely different state btw. I accumulated many experiences like this over the course of my life.

I've met a few decent minorities here and there. But if 95% of them are a headache, what do you want me to do? Endure the shitty 95% because maybe 5% of them are decent? That's just idiotic.
>>
I was never racist, that came later. I grew up in a multicultural town and from a young age was surrounded by all different types of people. In nursery school I remember there were white kids, brown kids, black kids, there weren't really any minorities and I don't think I ever really noticed the difference. When I got older I did, and I noticed that around puberty a surprising amount of blacks seem to turn into wild obnoxious apes. Then when you see things like crime statistics and combine that with your own experiences you can't help notice something isn't right. Even the smart black people recognise this.
>>
>>73874021
I was around 10 when I first started harboring some resentment towards blacks
>music teacher in elementary school is black
>have school play where everyone has to sing
>during practice black kids constantly yelling and being bad
>they rarely get in trouble for being shits
>tell them to shutup when the teacher was talking
>got sent to the principals office
After that I started noticing how they got way more one on one time with the teacher and she helped them way more than other students, and I realized my other white classmates and i were being treated worse
>>
>>73874021

I was never racist as a kid, had different colour friends at school. In secondary school is where I really began to notice the difference. There were white dickheads of course but the vast majority of annoying subhuman trash was non-white (black). I knew one cool as fuck black guy though, but he only hung around with white people. Then mudskins started immigrating here and it became clear alot of them were trash too (especially pakis, north Africans, Somalians). I've had more than enough corroboration to be certain I'd much prefer a vast majority white country than "multiculturalism". And there there's the Jews too.
>>
>>73874021
I'm 27 and still racist.
>>
>>73874876
let me guess, white mom, black dad?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.