[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If banning transsexuals from the lady's room is discrimination,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 800x1320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 800x1320
If banning transsexuals from the lady's room is discrimination, why isn't banning all men from the lady's room not also discrimination?

It still says "lady's room" it is by its nature discriminatory
>>
Oh man, you're totally right, let me just change the law here real quick.
>>
>>73873891

what's more likely, a transwoman assaulting a woman in the lady's room or a transwoman being assaulted by men in the men's room?
>>
You're right the word does indeed have multiple meanings. And you're using 2 different meanings.
>>
Benis is confused:DDDDDD
>>
>>73873962

The feds don't have to change laws to impose their will. They just slash funding if you dare to disagree with them. Obama is going to cut funding to any public school that doesn't let boys use the girls room.
>>
>>73874051
What does this mean?
>>
>>73873891

who is that?
>>
>>73875967

Google says "big booty white girl"
>>
It's everyone's responsibility to walk into the girl's restroom and tell people to call you an elaborate set of pronouns.
>>
>>73875967
Simone DeMown
>>
Why can't we just use the rules we always had: penis on the right, pussy on the left.

Transvestite =|= transexual
>>
>>73877427
Because then someone has to check the genitals to avoid perverts just claiming they're trans
>>
File: 268917826.jpg (108 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
268917826.jpg
108 KB, 435x750
There is a certain group within trans community that never had a restroom problem in the first place.
This group is called "transsexuals who actually do their fucking job an work hard to pass well".

If anything, those shitty balding 35 y.o. men who suddenly chose to be women and demand respect and acceptance just for that are doing more harm to trans people than any normal person who is against degeneracy ever did.
>>
Soon we will have single stall bathrooms and locker rooms. I can't wait
>>
>>73877656
Fuck off tranny. Be part of the statistic you perverted freak
>>
>>73873891
>someone actually said it
>>
File: privilege.png (227 KB, 1280x998) Image search: [Google]
privilege.png
227 KB, 1280x998
>>73873891
Rules only apply for white males, duh.
>>
>>73878188
Could we abolish privilege by deporting everybody that qualifies for below the line?
Progressive fascism or something like this
>>
>>73878188
Euthanize everyone below the line. It's what natural selection used to do.
>>
It I saw a qt walk in whilst I washed my hands or whilst shaking it off, my jaw would drop.

If I saw a cross dressing MAN walk into the ladies bathroom then I'd drag him out.

This is the harsh solution to this issue, you can only use the ladies bathroom if you're a genuinely passing trap, as in Iodine or Serena or even Bailey. If you're just a cross dressing "genderfluid" naturally you're going to get some looks because it's obvious you're not a genuine woman.

I would never say this in real life...
>>
>>73877718
Shut up, Andreas. You are just butthurt because people in your country are unliky to see a pretty woman even more so a passing tranny.
>>
>>73875967
Emily Thorne, she shares a name with an actress so it's hard to find pictures of her
>>
>>73873891
It's discriminatory to ban people who identify as females from a female rest room.

Isn't this obvious?
>>
>>73877228
I would like to make her DeMown

...during sex I mean

...with me
>>
>>73873891
OP is right. Discrimination is just common sense logical reasoning.
>>
>>73878708
>laughing evolutionary biologists
>>
>>73878944
PFFTT
Gave me a chuckle
>a pretty transsexual
>>
>>73873891

Man, I thought she was photoshopped. But she is real isn't she. LAWD HAVE MERCY
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.