[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies care so much about a few dogs being killed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: dog-meat-2-m.jpg (54 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
dog-meat-2-m.jpg
54 KB, 700x400
Why do normies care so much about a few dogs being killed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ptdEObzEk&t=240

They make such a big deal out of this that I literally laughed out loud.

I thought liberals are supposed to respect other cultures and traditions?

In China, they have been eating dogs for 500 years. In India, they worship cows, so we Westerners must seem like awful people to them when we slaughter cows.

Meat is meat. The dog is not even a particularly intelligent species of animal.
>>
>>73870922
They're brainwashed pussies. Dogs mean as much to me as any other mammal, barring humans, because I didn't grow up around them. Religion is the same.
>>
>>73870922
#yulindogfestival
>>
>>73870922

You're probably a sociopath, and your sympathy/empathy is broken. Normal people have greater emotional intelligence.

I hope that answers your question.
>>
File: 1447705190005.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447705190005.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>73870922
>The dog is not even a particularly intelligent species of animal.
>>
>>73870922
unnecessary torture is the problem here faam
kill em fast so they dont suffer
>>73871016
nice edge bro
>>
>>73871087
How do they get the skin to look like that? Are they smoked or something?
>>
>>73870922
Says the yank, unironically.
>>
>>73871202
Boiled alive
>>
>>73871103
so you're a vegetarian then right?
>>
I don't give a shit about dogs being eaten in china, it's the way they prepare them that is incredibly fucked up.

>skinning alive
>boiling alive
>cutting out organs while they are still alive

Simply because they think stress hormones give better taste
>>
File: yulin-dog-meat-festival.jpg (37 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
yulin-dog-meat-festival.jpg
37 KB, 400x273
>>73871116
>>73871260
That's what you take issue with? The dog is nowhere near the intelligence level of dolphins, chimpanzees, or even octopi.

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment of objective facts. Fuckin' normies.
>>
>>73871190
More than likely, its probably this.

Its horrible enough eating cats and dogs, but I guess I could let it slide if they were raised in more humane conditions and killed in a quick, efficient way that caused them no pain. A man has got to eat.

However, these gooks literally torture them to death in the most horrifying way for no reason whatsoever. I know all that adrenaline and cortisol ruins the meat, so it literally makes no sense other than them just being pieces of chit.
>>
Don't mind people eating animals but being cruel to them is the sign of being a subhuman.
Only niggers are cruel to animals with no reason.
>>
File: mfwniggers.jpg (48 KB, 904x531) Image search: [Google]
mfwniggers.jpg
48 KB, 904x531
>>73871202
I'm not Chinese and I don't eat dog and cat. I wouldn't know.
>>
>>73871420
Dolphins actually feign most of their intelligence and have a similar level to dogs. Crows and ravens are smarter.
>>
>>73870922

The only reason not to eat dogs is the fact that predator meat tastes awful and toxin buildup as you go higher up the food chain.

In Chinkland, dogs are as numerous as rats and as much of a plague, I couldn't care less if they ate them.
>>
Yeah I don't get it either.

Pretty hypocritical unless they're vegetarian/vegan, in which case I'd still disagree with them, but respect their opinion for at least not being pants-on-head retarded and completely illogical.
>>
>>73871420
Its pretty obvious you pretrentious cunt.

Scientifically, humans and dogs have formed a symbiotic relationship unlike any other observed by man and animal.
Over centuries of adaptation dogs and humans interact in a way that is mutually beneficial.
There are all different breeds of dog that have helped man.
Herding dogs,
Hunting dogs,
Guard dogs.

There is a reason they have become known as 'man"s best friend'
>>
>>73870922
Essentially agree on that point, however whats riddiculled is not the fact that chinese eat dogs (Koreans for example do as well), but the fact that chinese are nation of dangerously sociopath people with no regard for anything - empathy or even simple hygiene too.

This is also actual advantage of Chinese civilization - being unscruplous and having no concious is great competive advantage against western civilization self restricted by moral dogmas (also mostly hypocrite).
>>
>Why do normies care so much about a few dogs being killed?

Because dogs are special. They pretty much exist for human companionship. That's why dogs exist in the first place. For thousands of years dogs and humans have lived together. There are even studies that show that dogs are better at reading human emotions than a chimpanzee. Other tests show that when a human points at something dogs are more keen to look at what they are pointing at than a chimpanzee, or cat, or any other animal. Dogs know human psychology. They have a special relationship to us.

I remember a few years back one of my family members had this dumb golden retriever. It was fat and would sit there panting all happy. I would turn my head all of a sudden and look at it with a serious expression on my face and it would stop panting and close its mouth. For some reason that cracked me up. I would do it all the time.

>Fat dog panting
>I looked over with a mean stare
>It stops panting and closes its mouth and looks back at me

Fuck, I miss that mutt. They ended up giving it away.
>>
>>73870922
I don't respect other cultures and traditions. The Chinese are degenerate subhumans, and I look well forward to bayoneting a hundred of them when the war comes. I'm going to stab a slope's kids in front of him and then bury him alive. The Japanese had the right idea. A single dog's life is worth more than ten Chinese lives.
>>
This is gateway-vegans promoting veganism and vegetarianism by using chinas exceptional consuming of dogs.
>>
File: 1462635455358.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462635455358.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>73870922

How much of a retard are you?
>>
In the east they see dogs as companions but also meat.

In the west we ONLY see dogs as companions our entire lives. We don't have roaming street dogs so we don't view dogs as pests/vermin like they do.

I want to know why horse meat is so taboo when you see them in rural america just like cows half the time.
>>
>But they're smart.
Dolphins are smarter and people eat them. By that logic you should be more upset the dolphins.
>But they show feelings.
Most mammals are capable of empathy.

You're no better than a liberal if your feelings are all that guide your choices. Perhaps one of the only good arguments you can make is that there are better animals to eat, and by "better" I mean factually healthier for you to eat. Yet many of those same people are still so vehemently against eating horses.
>>
File: onloookingpepe.jpg (49 KB, 577x549) Image search: [Google]
onloookingpepe.jpg
49 KB, 577x549
>>73870922
Honestly I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't butcher the dogs in absolutely horrendous ways. Feeding a population as large as East Asia's is a huge task and I understand that eating dog in their culture is akin to something like duck or lamb here but you could at least try and make the actual slaughter as humane as possible.

Something about hearing an animal's whimpers as he dies in pain knowing there's nothing he can do really irks me.
>>
>>73871752
Are chinese ppl that bad
>>
>>73870922
As someone that unbeknownst has eaten cat on the stick for fifteen years I'd say that it isn't that bad. I have my own dog, but I don't judge people that eat dog meat in places that the law allows it. They are just trying to survive. Whether or not such people should survive for a myriad of other reasons is another matter entirely.
>>
>>73871685
Non argument. Humans ate the "companion" animals since ancient times - horses for example. The ONLY reason cats/dogs werent consumed much aside from some cultures is the fact that theres not much meat you can get from them, so its ineffective as food source considering growth time.

In cultures where people do eat dogs, they do it as kind of delicatecy and not common food stock.

Plus, in asia specifically they litterally eat EVERYTHING - dogs, cats, rats, snakes, insects, whatever which had to do with food shortages historically.
>>
>>73871903
Why even live, if you want to be an emotionless robot?

Just kys.
>>
I've come to a realization.

Chinks are the same as Jews except Jews unite and fuck over the world, whereas Chinks will fuck over their own brothers into poverty for the slightest bit of momentary wealth.
>>
>>73871934
>has eaten cat on the stick for fifteen years
was it good? i think i might've had it before at a local chinese store. it was called chicken on a stick but i've never seen chicken look the way they had it.
>>
Eating any sort of meat is wrong and inhumane in the first place. One shouldn't be again murder of dogs, but murder of all species.
>>
>>73871016
>They're brainwashed pussies. Dogs mean as much to me as any other mammal, barring humans, because I didn't grow up around them. Religion is the same.
Dogs have been bred to fit human needs for thousands of years.
Chinese kill dogs because they are degenerate and poor.
>>
>>73870922
dogs are not livestock animals, they are companion animals. cows are livestock. dogs aren't very meaty either. why would you eat a dog over something else?
>>
>>73872084
How is eating meat wrong exactly?
>>
>>73871420
Disgusting gook detected
>>
If you eat meat and cry out at the slaughter of any kind of animal save for human beings, you are a hypocrite. If you're a vegan you're a fucking faggot.

End of story
>>
>>73871931
Yes. They are and have ALWAYS been mindlessly cruel to the point of barbarism, and it has never had anything to do with civilization, poverty or squalor. They lack empathy naturally, it's genetic.
>>
>>73870922
it's not even about eating them

try to explain why culling puppies and kittens is a necessary evil when living on a farm, some people logically just don't get it
>>
>>73872084
No, humans are omnivores and require meat proteins and amino acids.

Already Neanderthal diet consisted of 80% meat. Vegetarians are truly retarded.
>>
>>73870922

1. Nice bait thread

2. There is a difference between eating something for food and going out of your way to torture the animal because you think it makes the meat taste better which is complete bullshit and any chef will tell you that.

3. Dogs are not designed to be used as food. Same with cats. They have evolved and developed as domesticated animals which means they are companions of humans and have been for 1000s of years.

A dog is not livestock.
>>
File: yulin1.jpg (42 KB, 675x576) Image search: [Google]
yulin1.jpg
42 KB, 675x576
>>73870922
hey look, it daily gooks hate thread
>>
>>73871890
Just because they are humans' slaves and do what you tell them to do doesn't make them intelligent lol. A literal slave who obeys you and is useful to you isn't intelligent ipso facto. Just because they are more useful than a spider to us doesn't make them more intelligent. I mean, is a screwdriver smarter than a wooden plank?

In fact, domestic dogs can't even survive on their own. That tells you a lot about their intelligence. No survival instinct. They fucking have to be told where to shit. If you beat him he will come back (and no, loyalty isn't intelligence - coming back for more mistreatment is really not a sign of intelligence (see a woman who always gets beat by a nigger boyfriend)). They are literal retards compared to 99% of other animals.

They make good pets and are useful to us but they are still dumb as shit.
>>
>>73872357

We didn't kill enough of you.
>>
>>73870922

Chinese are literally subhuman

>>73872242
>>try to explain why culling puppies and kittens is a necessary evil when living on a farm

Sterilization does more good than killing unwanted kittens/puppies. You're just lazy and would rather not deal with the consequences of your inaction until you are physically faced with them. That thinking is the same thinking that encourages abortion.
>>
>>73872107
Doubt the dogs are thinking about their human companions when they're boiled alive. Other animals go through similar pain all the time. That's just life.
>>
>>73872357
Doge flambè
>>
File: I cannot self-terminate.jpg (23 KB, 720x368) Image search: [Google]
I cannot self-terminate.jpg
23 KB, 720x368
>>73871980
Because nihilism is ultimately correct and almost everything deviating from it is just an excuse to live one's life as a hedonist and or push opinions. If you reach that conclusion you're left either with following the latter, killing yourself, or functioning for the sake of functioning and emotions do very little to help you in that.

I want to be right and open about learning. Whether something is morally right or wrong is an opinion and irrelevant though you should still seek to understand why people think the way they do.
>>
>>73872500
>Doubt the dogs are thinking about their human companions when they're boiled alive.

Actually, dogs look for human help when in distress. It's one of the signs that is used to demonstrate the difference between dogs and cats: cats run away, dogs look to a human.
>>
>>73872056
Took me ten years to find out it was cat and every opportunity I have when I'm visiting my folks I pay the guy a visit. The guy uses some kind of mix that makes the meat really tender and also gives it a powerful smell that gets you salivating. I've eaten many kinds of meat of many cuisines, but cat meat will always have a special place in my heart. It will most likely kill me too, but I guess I'm already past the turning point.
>>
>>73870922
Its feminine trait. They want to take care of the dogs like babies.
>>
File: p4-prosec-a-20140403.jpg (469 KB, 1581x2200) Image search: [Google]
p4-prosec-a-20140403.jpg
469 KB, 1581x2200
>>73872410
False. After a hurricane happened in Florida, a bunch of domesticated dogs got loose and many plagued the streets for quite a while afterwards.
They're easy to train, can do simple tasks etc etc. They're probably smarter than you. And of course they have to be told where to shit, humans do too or do you just shit on the floor like an idiot? I'm sure compared to 99% of other humans you're a literal autist.
And yes Im mad at your shit opinion which you probably pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>73872651
Doubt that's the case when they're boiled alive.
>>
>>73872894

The argument isn't whether or not you should eat them. It's about how they're killed you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>73872970
Stop with your cultural appropriation, shitlord.
>>
>>73872894

Why would that distress be any different? Dogs have literally been bred over thousands of years to see humans as providers of food, comfort, and safety. One chink isn't going to change that genetically ingrained instinct.
>>
Why do gooks do this fucking shit?
>>
>>73870922
>smoking when preparing food

that triggered me the hardest
>>
>>73873044

Good counter-argument! ;)
>>
Meat is meat? I'll go make some sausage and only tell you what's in it after you eat it.

Your the kind of moron who dies of parasites.
>>
File: chinesearesubhuman.jpg (301 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
chinesearesubhuman.jpg
301 KB, 848x960
>>73872474

i concur
>>
>>73873267
11/.10 propaganda. Would convince me to gas the gooks

All the niggers in this thread defending animal abuse.
>>
>>73870922
By 4chan's standards I'm a normie, and I don't give a fuck about killing dogs. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>73870922
You're more of an evolutionary failure than all shitskins combined if you don't have sympathy for our fellows mammals. Especially dogs, they've been our companions since hunter gather times, your brain is neurologically impaired if you don't feel any intrinsic attachment and care for them.
>>
File: Awaken.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Awaken.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>73871903
Humans need to die because they are an abomination that have managed to break the chain of nature, rising up above it, this ruining harmony that worked. But I guess by your views I am a liberal for being guided by my feelings and not deciding to go shoot people up based on what can be considered as a fact.
>>
>>73873725
thus ruining a harmony*
>>
>>73870922

westerners are awful people for slaughtering cows though
>>
>>73870922
>bitching about people eating baby eating pests
you should try it out, dog meat isnt that bad
>>
>>73871752
Pretty much this
>>
>>73873783
We kill them instantly and humanly, not prolonged torture
>>
>>73873783

Cows don't get boiled alive, and it's not just because that's impractical
>>
>>73873475
every year 3 million dog attacks are recorded in the USA alone
why? because dogs think your people are cucks.
here in east asia NOT ONE incident of dog attack reported. just like no chicken attack or pig attack incident.
>>
>>73873885
>>73873898

maybe in our countries but not in clapistan where they have factory farming where they're basically in the shoah their entire lives
>>
>>73873898
What do they even do with the water? Use it as stock? The dogs probably piss in it and throwing it away seems like a huge waste.
>>
>>73871899
Because we see horses as work animals and you generally don't eat your tools/vehicle unless you have to.
>>
>>73873725
All creatures are in a race to the top of the food chain at the expense of other species. We're just better than everyone else at it. Boo fucking hoo, we deserve to die because we're successful.
>>
>>73873953
Lmao, you get rid of pests, not torture them and eat them. I do not get to see a rat and decide to eat it because I am not a fucking barbarian.
>>
>>73873960
Well then they shouldn't do that either?
Jesus why is it so fucking hard for countries to not torture animals, it's so bloody unnecessary
>>
File: 1461508940241.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1461508940241.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>>73870922

Jesus. I felt like all robots had a wet hole for dog knots, but I guess that's not the case.

I don't know why they do it. Maybe because of the whole ''Mans best friend'' meme.

>In India, they worship cows, so we Westerners must seem like awful people to them when we slaughter cows.

Remember, people are hypocrites.
>>
>why do you care about dogs bro
>they're the same as cows lol
>and cats and monkeys and birds too lol
>they're the same as humans bro why do you even care
aha
>>
>>73873837
So dogs are considered pests in Malaysia? Are they feral there or something?
>>
>>73874056
How does being a self-destructive species who stopped following a natural cycle makes us good?
>>
>>73872117
you're stupid

they don't just eat any dog from the street (well maybe if they're poor) they breed and raise particular breeds of dogs expecially for eating them, they're never used as companions or raised as such, they literally are livestock
>>
>>73874069
rat are real pests. they have 0 use but they dont attack humans.

dogs are 3 things, pests, pet and useful slave animal.
you need dog for proper civilization but these things if you dont show who species is alpha they eat you. so you eat them first to show who's king.
>>
>>73874135
there are lots of feral dogs here in malaysia but none of them attack humans.
if a single of these dogs bark at humans, the local police will commission chinese butcher to capture them and the rest is history in the belly
>>
>>73874056
The food chain isn't a competition, it's a balance. You think shrimp are competing with whales?No and you're not part of the fucking food chain anymore. The food chain doesn't apply to the developed world because there's unnatural intervention. And all animals on earth have varying degrees of utilitarian purposes and intrinsic value, but none are worthless, kill them if one must but there's no fucking reason to torture them.
>>
I am so triggered
>>
>>73874172
>living in a cave banging rocks defines virtue
Go draw some cave paintings retard, and maybe stop using the internet like a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>73874218
You just went full retard, retard. You just said that dogs>rats, yet for some reason in your stupid maze of a mind that somehow justifies eating dogs.

No wonder you gooks have small eyes, the void in your skulls are sucking your eyeballs in.
>>
>>73873045
Seriously this, I've been unfortunate enough to witness the boiling.

Even when they are dying in pain they are trying to seek help from the chink cooking them.

It's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>73874080
Lack of regulation would be my two cents.
>>
>>73873267
Cute guy.
>>
>>73870922
>Swiss people eat more dogs and cats than Chinks
>Nobody knows this, or cares
Just an excuse to make le stereotype
>>
>>73874373
>implying that I suggested going back to the caves
Nice strawman. Good thing straws burn fast.

As I said, the self-destructive ways are what ruins man, the internet's use for easy communication, knowledge and decent amount of entertainment ain't self-destructive.
>>
By the logic of >muh meat you could say eating humans would be a-okay
>>
>>73874343
>You think shrimp are competing with whales?
Not immediately. Neither does a 16yo amateur boxer compete with the world champion, but that doesn't mean it's not the same sport, or that they won't face off some day.
For all we know, shrimp will evolve to be as big as a shark and whales evolve to be smaller than seals in a few million years.

>unnatural intervention

According to fuzzy definitions like tools, technology or some other bullshit. Monkeys use tools, birds build nests, insects build ventilation systems. We're doing what animals do, only way better.

>And all animals on earth have varying degrees of utilitarian purposes and intrinsic value, but none are worthless, kill them if one must but there's no fucking reason to torture them.

What does this have to do with what I said? Seriously, follow my comments and tell me I was arguing that animals are useless or that there are good reasons to torture them.
All I said that that Romanian fucker was being retarded for wanting the human species to perish because of his arbitrarily-defined values.
>>
>>73874127
Nice strawman faggot
>>
>>73871087
How do I stop being such a pussy? I want to hunt and use the meat of the animal but cutting them up disgusts me.
>>
>>73873267
KUSO INU!

But seriousy though, I don't get why people make such a big fuss about dogs being eaten.
It's an animal like any other.
>>
>>73875191
t. xian ling bao, dog eater extraordinaire
>>
>>73872357
We have some left over napalm in our arms stockpiles that I think need to be dropped again on your jungle shithole.
>>
>>73870922
Man's best friend, faggot.

If you eat or kill an innocent dog you are not a man.
>>
This thread is pretty edgy
>>
>>73873267
That's just fucking messed up.

Seriously, maybe it was Communism, or maybe the Chinese have been this way for thousands of years.

All I know is that Chinks are practically soulless insects.
>>
>>73870922

You eat cattle, not friends.

Get the fuck out of here you squinty eyed cuck. Eating dog isn't gonna make your dick grow.
>>
File: 1338997618783.jpg (67 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1338997618783.jpg
67 KB, 466x700
Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog
>>
Seriously, these days I'm really starting to dislike the Chinese. They're like the poo in the loos except much more evil and conniving.
>>
>>73874550
> a self-destructive species who stopped following a natural cycle
Your whole argument rests on not following the "natural cycle".

>the self-destructive ways are what ruins man
Oh really? So now it's about us humans, not about "ruining harmony that worked"?

>internet's use for easy communication, knowledge and decent amount of entertainment ain't self-destructive
Yes, because the internet is a bright happy place full of rainbows that was never used for anything harmful towards anyone or anything, right?

Make up your fucking mind. If you argument is that we need to die because we're destroying ourselves already, yeah, that's as retarded as it sounds. If it's about natural harmony, do whatever you want about it if you care that much. Just don't expect not to be called an idiot for saying that we should all die.
>>
In times past Europeans ate dogs, cats and insects basically when they wanted, without any stigma. Especially during famine.

Cats were called roof rabbits for a reason.

Even now, such based countries as the Switzerland, eat cats. Why? Because they can, because it tastes good - I suppose.

If I were given an opportunity to taste a clean raised, clean killed, chef prepared cat/dog meat- I'd taste it. The same goes for bear claws/ribs with honey, kangaroo tail etc. It's just meat.
>>
It's wasteful. It's like growing grapes and then using the vines to weave shitty ropes. Does it sort of work? I guess, but it's horrendously inefficient.

Dog meat is worse than pretty much every common meat that is widely consumed in civilized countries, it's no easier to produce, and dogs have been selectively bred for most of human history to be good at other things. Choosing them for a food animal when other options are available is stupid for all these reasons.

The manner in which they prepare them is another issue entirely. If you unironically support animal abuse, you're 2edgy4me.
>>
>>73875201
Moms everywhere know how to gut and cook chicken. Just get over it.
>>
>>73875717
You're a dumbshit chink
>>
>>73870922
Normies are acting on peer pressure, not on logic. In their mind it is perfectly fine to kill mammal A and chimp put if somebody kills mammal B. Depending on what their peers think.
>>
>>73875441
Unlike american teens who only do wholesome things in their viral videos, amirite?
>>
>>73875859
Shut up pussy, go take some more dog cock
>>
>>73870922
Meat is meat, but skinning a dog alive is not okay

Put the poor beast down first for fucks sake
>>
>>73870922
OP is a nigger or a chink.

White people evolved alongside dogs. So we regard them as more than merely an animal. They're our friends, and are afforded more social rights than other animals.
>>
>>73875594
I can taste the arab genes into you from here.
>>
>>73872357
kek
>>
>>73875774
I never tasted dog meat myself, but people have different tastes. Things like culture, the food you grew up with etc. have an influence on what you perceive as tasty.
>>
>>73870922
It's not so much the eating of dogs, but the inhuman fucking cruelty they put them through before they die. Don't pretend boiling and skinning dogs alive is the same as a Western slaughterhouse with its CCTV, vets on call and a bolt gun to the head you soulless tosser.
>>
File: 1331755853541.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1331755853541.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>>73876014
>I can taste the arab genes into you from here.
Very unfortunate sentence, my turko albanian friend
>>
>>73876095
That part's true, but even if we discount taste (and we both know other animals taste better, anyway), toughness is universally considered a negative thing for meat. I mean, half the techniques we use to cook meat were specifically developed to try to tenderize it.

What do you think's going to be tougher: Dog, or beef?
>>
File: 1414824965296[1].jpg (77 KB, 550x680) Image search: [Google]
1414824965296[1].jpg
77 KB, 550x680
>>
Anyone shocked and appaled by dog eating, just stop for a second and notice the mental gymnastics you engage in to come to such an absurd position.

If you have a problem with a dog being slaughtered and eaten then you have a problem with a cow or pig being slaughtered and eaten. To say otherwise would be tremendously hypocritical of you.

A dog and cow have the same capacity for suffering. Both animals are on equal footing. If you cringe at a dog being hacked to bits and eaten then how can you justify eating your bacon burger? These pigs are being raised specifically for the sole purpose of being butchered and eaten. They are treated like shit and rounded up in cages their entire lives before being unmercifully butchered alive.

Tell me again exactly WHY killing a pig/cow is more morally acceptable then killing a dog?

You can't. Because you're argument is purely emotional.

The chink cultural is as such that cat and dog are commodities to be eaten. It's no different then our cultural in which we slaughter and eat cows, chickens, chicks, lambs, etc.

When I see you people rage over a dog being eaten I just shake my head and laugh at you. Truly an idiot. All of you.

And I'm not advocating for animal rights. I don't give a fuck to he honest. I'll eat anything that isn't human without hesitation. Don't care. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of this shit thread.
>>
>>73872845
Literally pigs are smarter than dogs
>>
>>73872474
Sterilization is expensive,

And it's better to get a bullet on the head than mauled to death by a dog
>>
>>73876272
"butchered alive" is grossly misleading in this comparison.

Chinks regularly skin dogs alive because they think the pain somehow makes the meat better. Animal abuse is considered so vile in the west that any time it happens and is exposed, people lose their jobs, laws and regulations change, and news covers it for days or weeks.

Take your false dichotomy and shove it.
>>
>>73874417
where did i say dogs arent pest you inbred gypsy
theyre pests but theyre better pests than rats
stupid scamming fucker
>>
File: 1458827286848.jpg (49 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
1458827286848.jpg
49 KB, 590x525
>>73872453
>>73875253
haha the tears of dumb normies americans :^)
>we should have bombed you more
>we
stop talking like the fucking niggers, you didn't do shit you underage faggot. your parents or grand parents may have fought the vietnam war, but your just an enormous pussy talking with stranger on a dark phillipino chinese cartoon pics sharing website.
>implying you would have the guts the fight with a vietnamese guy
>inb4 blood of fat burger all over the carpet
>>
File: 1437945387031[1].jpg (46 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1437945387031[1].jpg
46 KB, 500x358
>>
>>73876272

>This thread has a problem with dogs being tortured and cooked alive
>It's the same thing you're all doing

nice post Chinkbro.
>>
You shouldn't eat mammalian carnivores, cats and dogs don't eat other carnivores if they kill them thsey a removing competition, a bear might eat you if there was nothing else to eat.
>>
>>73870922
Because it's fucking inhumane.
People like you give this movement a bad name. We're fascists, not monsters.
>>
>>73870922
it's not dogs dying it's the torture you retard

it takes more effort to torture each individual dog than to just kill them humanely as well
>>
>>73876517
>it takes more effort to torture each individual dog
>>73876476
>it's fucking inhumane

Shut up dumb cocks, it's funny as hell and nobody gets hurt
>>
>>73876371
Butchered alive is what I said and it's exactly what's happening on these farms in first world countries.

I urge you to watch the way we treat these animals. Slaughtered alive. Slit open and hung to bleed out, and worse.

Its startling how oblivious you are.

I suppose you think the chicken crushers and be headers is not torture? Mind you, the chinks treated their dogs better then we treat out meat in the meat farms.

Go watch a video and educate yourself. YouTube it.

After you learn something you can come back and give your opinion ITT.

Again, I could care less about animals. So don't mistake my argument for some Peta bullshit. I'm stating facts and you're reaching to validate your hypocrisy.
>>
>>73876225
What I think is irrelevant if I'm not right. Personally I hate beef, but that's beside your point. And I really have no idea what dogs are supposed to taste like, or whether things like neutering are important, as it is with pork.

Myself, I'd be willing to try harder to tenderize meat, if I knew it's going to have a unique taste that I like. Spices are also important. Dog spiced with chicken spices probably tastes terrible indeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (879 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879 KB, 3264x2448
Would you eat my dog?
>>
>>73876640
If I was asian and grew up and used to eating dog I would.
>>
>>73876460
Every time you go to the store and buy your meats, you support the torturing and slaughtering of animals.

Try again retard.
>>
>>73876272
Killing isn't the main issue, it's the torture. Many western countries have laws for the humane treatment and painless slaughter of the animals. Gj wasting your time on that wall of text.
>>
File: 1445745411732[1].jpg (35 KB, 468x322) Image search: [Google]
1445745411732[1].jpg
35 KB, 468x322
>>
File: 1445745371521[1].jpg (24 KB, 468x333) Image search: [Google]
1445745371521[1].jpg
24 KB, 468x333
>>
>>73876804
>Dog_frisbees.jpg
>>
>>73876593
>Go watch a video and educate yourself. YouTube it.
No, you stop treating youtube and peta videos as education.
>>
>>73876640
Looks pretty fatty. It'd probably be fairly tasty dog.
>>
>>73870922
They torture the dogs, that's why.

Also, if you can't tell the difference between a dog and cow, you can suck a dick
>>
>>73876272
Meat is meat, nothing wrong with eating dog or whatever it is available, i'd eat people if it was a need

The issue is not eating dog, it's the being skinned/boiled alive part which is fucked up and makes me wish for eco-terrorism to ne a thing, which is not a thing on civilized countries (and if it is, it gets punished)

There's not even logic behind it, Adrenaline makes meat taste like shit, it's the reason you aim for the heart when hunting
>>
>>73876640
Yes.
But first i would skin him alive and throw him in a boiler soon after so meat stays tender
>>
File: lurcher working.jpg (30 KB, 1220x413) Image search: [Google]
lurcher working.jpg
30 KB, 1220x413
>>73870922

Because dogs help us. They keep watch on our homes, protect us, help us hunt by retrieving animals that we kill, are loyal, intelligent, caring. I have two dogs; they are lurchers (pic is the breed). They sleep in my kids' room on the floor with the kitten. They love the kitten even though she tries to attack them.
My dogs are incredibly fast. If they see a rabbit, then the rabbit is fucked. I just let them eat it.
They are very quiet and docile, never bark and are friendly to visitors.

The bond between humans and dogs is ancient.We should not eat them. The Chinese will eat anything. Cats and dogs serve us well. Cats are alright too. We keep them so that our homes don't get mice nor rats. My cat also likes eating insects. I saw her demolish a cockroach and she can easily wreck flies and wasps.
>>
>>73876770
That law isn't actually enforced, y'know.
I used to work for a cleaning/bug-eradicator/whatever company, we specialized in cleaning stables, pig stys and those giant chicken coops and such.
When the animals are diseases, we were tasked with cleaning those out, too. A dozen guys with iron pipes and a couple hundred chickens.
Or herding diseased pigs up a ramp into a giant woodchipper.
>>
>>73876593

>I could care less

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>73877214
I suppose, but the suffering is much more of a core issue than the killing itself.

Anyway, aren't you germans supposed to do things by the book?
>>
>>73876770
Simply not the case. All you have to do is google these killing farms and you will see just how inhumanely WE treat living animals.

Its worse them a dog being layer down and beheaded. Go check it out.

All I'm saying really is, if you have an issue with dogs being killed, tortured, and eaten then you SHOHLD have an issue with cows/pigs/chickens/etc being killed, tortured, and eaten.

And we do it on massive scale.
>>
>>73877214
>Or herding diseased pigs up a ramp into a giant woodchipper.

This gives me an erection
>>
>>73870922
Sup Abdullah bin Miao.
>>
>>73876272
>I don't give a fuck to he honest.
Because you are a cultureless waste of space.

Yes, Western aversion to Chink dog cruelty is a matter of emotions. And these emotions for dogs are an important part of our culture and very identity as the branch of humanity that we are. Back when our race was formed in the struggle with the northern climate, the dog was our invaluable comrade in mastering our territories.

We are not fucking robots or Mr. Spock, to base all our attitudes on retarded autistic calculations. If this is really how you think, go kill yourself.
>>
>>73877562
me2 desu senpai
>>
>>73877556
If that's what you meant I'm with you.
>>
>>73877556
Are you afraid of dogs by any chance?
>>
>>73877556
>killing farms
Rather worse in the USA, due to the prevalence of kosher food. Anyone who hasn't seen that video of the machine that turns cows upside down so some bloke with a cleaver can hack their throat away and reach in to pull out their trachea to sever it, and then dumps the animal on the floor to thrash about till it bleeds to death, doesn't really know what's going on out there...
>>
>>73872107
This. Only a subhuman like a gook or a nigger can't understand this.
>>
>>73877747
That's what every SJW tell him/herself every time before they go to their demisexual, transsexual, permasexubisal, 50 dollar minimum wage, pro safe space rally.

Because it *feels* right, therefore it's right.

I care about the dog as much as I care about the pig. Very little. Close to not at all. Maybe I'm waste of space but at least I'm consistent.

You pretend to take the moral high ground here as if you care about animal suffering yet you only seem to care about dog suffering. Congratulations. You're an emotionally driven hypocritical retard.
>>
>>73878206
Those videos were taken by peta activists because those practices are illegal here. Animals in kill farms by law are to be slaughtered in a particular manner according to state law. I don't know each state's particular laws but here chickens can't be kept in cages too small and must be allowed to range and cows have to be slaughtered humanely, not cut in the throat and left to bleed to death; I'm quite certain they're drugged here with no pain but I'm not sure.
>>
>>73877179
>I let my dog tear other animals limb from limb which is why we shouldn't eat dogs ourselves
>>
File: 1462779444036.png (322 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462779444036.png
322 KB, 500x500
>>73873725
No you fool. We must go higher. Reach a level beyond the stars. Truly ascend.
>>
>>73876383
Shut the fuck up you nigger.
You literal nigger.
You're living in a fucking refugee camp and they let you go on the internet? God damn.
I will personally go to France myself and Kickstart the liberation of the French people from the nasty, smelly, apes like you. Get ready nigger, because you're going to go back to the fucking jungles you came from when I'm done with you.
>>
>>73870922
>liberals are supposed to respect other cultures and traditions?

You haven't met many liberals have you.
>>
>>73878206
Pretty sure they are left in a trench and forced to walk forward until shot in the head, trench right size increase they try to turn and escape when they get spooked

Maybe places are different for different things
>>
>>73878307
>I care about the dog as much as I care about the pig.
This is simply un-European. You aren't really a proper member of my civilisation. I was NOT appealing to morals, I was appealing to CULTURE. Your stupid examples of "transexual" deviants have no place in this.
>>
>>73878421
There is a machine specially designed to hold a cow, flip it upside down, and leave its neck exposed for cutting. All to accommodate bizarre Semitic beliefs. Perhaps the videos show "misuse" of it, but the machine exists anyway, with patents filed, manufacturers licensed, etc etc, which is downright horrifying.
>>
>>73878724
>This is simply un-European. You aren't really a proper member of my civilisation.
No shit Sherlock, he's American.
>>
File: 1460469033889.jpg (238 KB, 761x800) Image search: [Google]
1460469033889.jpg
238 KB, 761x800
>>73876272
>>73876593
I agree completely.
While i am a happy dog owner, animals are animals and should i wish to eat my dog its my decision completely, no different from eating my hypothetical pig. Pigs are also highly intelligent and empathic, whith an emotional ability on the same scale as dogs. Yet pigs are tasty, and if you find dogs tasty as well neither peta nor your cringy neighbour, nor a government should tell you how to deal with your property.
>>
File: uncle ben.jpg (46 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
uncle ben.jpg
46 KB, 642x362
>>73874056
with great power comes great responsibility
>>
File: 1462827502105.png (593 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
1462827502105.png
593 KB, 720x691
>>73878724
>>73878936
switss cuisine traditionally includes cat and dog meat, and while recently prohibited for farming and sale, its still legal for consumption.
>>
>>73878976
Those kinds of platitudes are why I don't like superhero nonsense.
>>
>>73878936
>he's American.
The USA was founded as an offshoot and extension of our Western European civilisation. As time goes on, and various immigrant groups grow, this is becoming less relevant though, true. Sad, really. We could have had a spare Europe, but we're ending up with an Azteco-Negro-Jewish monster.
>>
>>73870922
because they would rather a poor country go hungry than a few dogs be eaten.
such is the delusion of the privileged SJW's weeping from their ivory towers.
>>
>>73870922
Argued this last year and they banned me from their facebook page, bunch of faggots
>>
>>73871420
My dog is probably smarter than the average chink though desu
>>
>>73870922

Girls care about dogs, betas care about dogs because girls care about dogs. Unless your dog is a service to you or your business/society at large then it's just trash. Gooks are smart and know this.
>>
>>73879109
Yes, why isn't the whole fucking world a playground for imperialist Europe, like our esteemed ancestors intended, at the expense of every other culture in the world, right?
>>
It's not about the dog, it's about the person. In Western culture, killing a dog for food is a taboo because dogs have been useful work animals and are widely regarded as emotionally supportive pets. Anyone who kills dogs for food is willing to break taboos, albeit minor ones, and should be viewed with suspicion and hatred lest they graduate to people.

This is nature's way of stopping serial killers.
>>
Dogs have more empathy then this thread
>>
>>73870922
If they are breed to be eaten then who cares.
>>
>>73875201
Do it a few times. When I slaughtered my first chicken I was weirded out, too
>>
File: a_fucking_MASK.jpg (60 KB, 459x551) Image search: [Google]
a_fucking_MASK.jpg
60 KB, 459x551
>>73879264
>at the expense of every other culture in the world

I've honestly never seen a culture worth preserving that isn't European or Oriental, or descended from either. Pic related, the height of Sub-Saharan Africa's renaissance.
>>
File: 1436225996242.png (184 KB, 460x580) Image search: [Google]
1436225996242.png
184 KB, 460x580
>>73870922

people that eat meat but cry about dog meat are fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>73870922
Because we don't torture livestock to death you fucking kike nigger.
>>
>>73879264
Nice cultural relativism there.
Would be a shame if someone used logic on it.
>>
File: War flame thrower kill.webm (2 MB, 950x720) Image search: [Google]
War flame thrower kill.webm
2 MB, 950x720
>>73870922
fucking subhumans torturing dogs, burn them alive.
>>
>>73879568
It's worth preserving to them (the Africans, I mean).

inb4 hurrdurr niggers
>>
so many degenerates in this thread again, killing isn`t the same as torture and most other countries don`t skin those animals ALIVE. The reason they`re even doing this is oure autism
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>73870922
Literally a nigger. Killing dogs is degenerate.
>>
>>73879659
Yeah yeah, I'm sure you care about your values very very much. I don't.
>>
>>73879113
>because they would rather a poor country go hungry than a few dogs be eaten.
>such is the delusion of the privileged SJW's weeping from their ivory towers.
You mischaracterise VERY many of those who are disgusted with the Chinese for this (and for many other of their cultureal practices). They aren't eating dogs out of desperation, and more to the point, many of them seem to enjoy the sadistic aspects of the slaughter, or are at least totally oblivious to the undue suffering caused. These fuckers throw boiling water on living donkeys to then slice the meat off, and even across the sea in rich and civilised Japan you can find schoolgirls queuing up to eat frogs alive (there's a great video of this on the net, where the frog's head is set facing you on the plate, while it blinks and watches you eat its sliced up leg meat). Clearly, this points to completely different capacities for empathy in mongoloids.

>>73879047
>switss cuisine traditionally includes cat and dog meat,
How prevalent was this really? Why should a few deviant mountain folk be taken as an important factor, when surrounded by vast nations who find this activity abhorrent?

>>73879264
>Yes, why isn't the whole fucking world a playground for imperialist Europe, like our esteemed ancestors intended, at the expense of every other culture in the world, right?
I don't know if you're taking the piss, but yes, it SHOULD have been. It would have been better for everyone, ultimately. Because we have collectively given up on this, it will pass to the Chinese.

>>73879408
>In Western culture, killing a dog for food is a taboo
This is the key point. I wouldn't try to rationalise it from a purely utilitarian point of view, though. I think it's rather deeper than that. Dogs have a more sacred status, really. Must be an ancient Proto-Indo-European thing, connected with the peculiar ethos of those warrior-pastoralists who taught us our language and culture.
>>
File: stal.jpg (26 KB, 337x600) Image search: [Google]
stal.jpg
26 KB, 337x600
>>73879936

you are on pol, what do you expect, intelligent and meaningfull discussions ?
>>
>>73870922
Don't care about dogs but as long as it's not cats
>>
>>73880000
Shit nigga
Nice quads and dubs
>>
>>73879966
>it will pass to the Chinese
Who live under a regime that originated in Europe.

Don't worry, there's a bit of Europe everywhere.
>>
>>73873725
Humans have not risen above animals, we are just another species that are too smart for our own good without a counter weight
>>
>>73879623
>people that eat meat but cry about dog meat are fucking hypocrites.
Dummkopf. It's not about the PAIN. The dog is a special animal. It's widely acknowledged that pigs are cleverer in many ways, but this isn't about level of sentience, it's a cultural issue. Are you a Turk, squatting on German soil, or just that kind of German who's had his Germanness drained out of him by decades of Multikulti and attacks on national identity?
>>
>>73870922

If consuming dogs was at all a financially viable venture we would be doing it in the west.

Farm animals have been raised for meat. Pigs can eat everything dogs eat and more.
Dogs serve much better purposes then food, on of those being companionship.

I will concede the west could broaden their diet further (bugs?) but dogs?
Only contrarian trolls and hipsters would think this is a good idea.
>>
>>73880000
I'm not sure what you were trying to say anymore, but what I thought you meant say was that cultural relativism is illogical.
>>
>>73871420
We can clone the meat cells nowadays~
Either way...it all goes back to 0 eventually~ those dogs are in a better place....
>>
>>73880070
>Don't worry, there's a bit of Europe everywhere.

Marxism is just a temporary façade for them. It won't last forever, and the eternal Chink will reemerge unchanged.

And if the intellectual legacy of the Jew Marx and dilletante rich boy Engels is all that survives of Europe, let it all be lost!

>>73880145
>If consuming dogs was at all a financially viable venture we would be doing it in the west.
Are you really so stupid? God elp us...
>>
>>73880125
We have been over this.

Cows are sacred animals to poo's
Pigs are sacred animals to Muslims
Dogs are pets not to be eaten in our culture.

No one here is advocating eating dog. All the arguments are pointing out the hypocrisy involved in JUDGING the chinks for torturing and eating dog.

That's not to say we want to eat dog. You're right. Its a taboo in our cultural. Just as eating and torturing pigs In the Muslim world is a taboo.

Anyone who wants to judge the chinks, you really have no grounds to do so unless you're vegan. This is their culture. Its not right not is it wrong. It's simply the way it is.different then ours.
>>
>>73880341
Are you some sort of cultist by any chance? Because your views are terribly out there.
>>
File: 1429999798074.jpg (90 KB, 870x832) Image search: [Google]
1429999798074.jpg
90 KB, 870x832
Why are vegans such limp-writsted faggots?
>>
>>73870922
I don't, dogs are animals just like us all.

Meat is meat
>>
File: limp wristed faggot.jpg (48 KB, 350x312) Image search: [Google]
limp wristed faggot.jpg
48 KB, 350x312
>>73880751

this
>>
>>73876335
My dog is surely smarter than your mom.
>>
>>73870922
Dogs aren't just another animal you moron.
They have specifically evolved to live symbiotically with a human master
>>
File: i.jpg (163 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
163 KB, 640x1136
>>73870922
OP you are going to kill this cute mofo?
>>
dogs r gay
>>
>>73870922
Dogs have jobs you mong

White people don't harm dogs
>>
>>73880498
>This is their culture. Its not right not is it wrong.

You have imbibed too much cultural relativism to be able to fully take part in your own culture from an emic perspective. You CAN of course attempt to step outside culture when conducting science and so on, but matters of right and wrong should be dealt with from within the cultural tradition. We ARE thus right to judge the Chinese. If we stop judging, it signifies we have permitted our cultural sensibilities to be watered down in favour of relativism, which comes close to nihilism.
>>
>>73871016
>baring humans

Pussy, meat is meat. Cannibalism is only taboo because people say it should be. Besides, apperently we taste like pork.
>>
>>73870922
Honestly, it does make me more sad when I see a dog get killed, because of the fact that they're popular pets, but at the end of the day, I do realise it's stupid to hold them higher than other mammals.
>>
>>73878458
Is this a new copypasta?
>>
Literally people preaching for others to accept cultural differences then getting offended by cultural differences.
Yeah i love dogs too but in some parts of the world people are starving and there are streat dogs milling about, its no surprise people are eating them to survive.
>>
File: 1424881666276.png (9 KB, 313x437) Image search: [Google]
1424881666276.png
9 KB, 313x437
Dogs are not particularly intelligent creatures.
However, but forming a symbiotic relationship with the de-factor ruler of their entire goddamn planet, dogs have ensure their survival as a species for millions of years to come.
What other animal will reap the benefit of traveling with us through the stars? Seeing alien planets?

Dogs are not particularly smart, but in a sense, they are the most intelligent creatures on the face of the Earth, for the simple fact that they've managed to become close allies of the greatest creatures there.
>>
>>73870922
Are chinese people even human?

Even subsaharan nignogs know the utility of a dog as a working animal.
>>
>>73871462
chinks and gooks actually try to torture the animals because it 'gives them flavor'.

They're not even human.
>>
>>73870922
I have no issue with eating dogs or cats or whatever, however they should be killed as quickly and humanly as possible.
>>
>>73880596
>Are you some sort of cultist by any chance? Because your views are terribly out there.
For that to be meaningful, I would have to know more about your views. Scrolling up, I read this from you:
>>What I think is irrelevant if I'm not right.
- which is this same old thing of Westerners getting too drunk on their "objectivity" to even accord value to their traditional notions any more, retreating into utilitarian philosophies or science, instead of having confidence in their inherited sociocultural tool-kit. You can look to objective standards to help reinforce the traditional culture, as in looking at how objectively we HAVE achieved so much more than any other branch of our species, but ultimately you have to come back to an unapologetic advocacy of your own culture.
>>
>>73870922

It's the method that I have issue with. Their inability to see dogs as something more is troubling too. The fact that you get more meat with less effort from chickens is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>73871964
We ate horses before learning to ride them you dingdong
>>
>>73881178

Would kill and sell the meat to chinks after making a hat out of the fur/10
>>
>>73881639
>at the end of the day, I do realise it's stupid to hold them higher than other mammals.
It isn't "stupid", though. You've fallen into the trap I discuss in several posts in this thread. This is an important part of your culture, this special attitude to (Western) Man's Best Friend. And this culture is demonstrably superior, and worth sticking up for. Without apology.

If some Muslim mocks our attitude to dogs (and they frequently do), you can just turn this around and ask him whether his cat-loving child-fucking culture has penetrated the essence of matter, reached the moon, or unravelled the genetic code of life itself.
>>
File: image.png (710 KB, 799x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
710 KB, 799x598
>>73870922
Here's why dogs are more important than people.

Dogs have heightened senses.
They're excellent at detection and for security.
They're intelligent pack hunters.

If society collapsed the first thing You should do is collect a pack of dogs and start killing people to cure their meat. Start early as disease will run rampant and people will be too diseased to eat.
Now if you have dogs and lots of them the people will come to you thinking they'll kill the dogs and get a free feed, you of course set traps for them and they become dog food.

Dogs will be loyal to you to the end in such a scenario where you couldn't even trust a single person the first time you fell asleep.

People who eat dogs simply don't understand their value, they don't understand loyalty.
>>
>>73881873
You nuked the wrong cuntry desu kōhai.
>>
>>73882046
Nomade horse riding tribes eat horses.

Also you didn't have horses before you learn to ride them. Your history doesn't go that far back into time.
>>
>>73882046
>We ate horses before learning to ride them you dingdong
We weren't "us" before we learnt to ride them. And you say this while mocking somebody else's intelligence! The Germanic and Romance languages are the linguistic aspect of a great cultural tradition that made Europe what it is, and which was spread by warrior-herders who had special relationships with horses and dogs. There is something very deep here.
>>
whites care so much because they too are dogs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
The edge in this thread is razor.
>>
>>73870922
So long as they eat em and not let em go to waste, who cares?
>>
>>73882365
shitskin detected
>>
>>73882222
We should have taken up the Russians on their offer to nuke them together back in the 60s. Now they're killing the US Economy and buying up as many Russian companies as they possibly can all while stealing tons of tech from both countries.

Letting China live was a mistake.
>>
File: 1463065858182.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463065858182.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>73871288
You can't be serious...
>>
File: 1460537446601.jpg (385 KB, 1020x1840) Image search: [Google]
1460537446601.jpg
385 KB, 1020x1840
>>73870922
White people carry dog DNA patterns and dogs carry white people DNA patterns. It was from symbiotic epigenetics
>>
>>73882330
>Nomade horse riding tribes eat horses.
They rarely do, actually. They use the horses to help herd ungulates like sheep, goats, and cattle. A horse is too valuable a commodity to a stepnyak or kochevnik to simply slaughter and eat. Without the four legs of a horse, such a man might as well not even have his own two legs. Occasionally you will see milking and bleeding of the mounts, but this isn't outright butchery, just a secondary practice.
>>
>>73882219
I've argued above against rationalisations of our relationship with dogs, but this is the best one I've read to date. I concur entirely, hehe!
>>
>>73871903
Dogs have been close companions to humans for thousands of years.

Dolphins have not.
>>
>>73870922
the same idiots crying about dogs eat beef, pork, chicken, etc. without a second thought. and then theres the petafags who don't wash their asses because that kills the bacteria that has just as much right to live.
>muh emotional intelligence
>muh dogs' feelings
>t. people who have never interacted with livestock
quit petting dinner, cut it's throat, and pull its guts out so we can eat, faggot
>>
>>73881967
The point I was making there was that I have no idea what dogs taste like, and what others may have thought about it is irrelevant to my taste buds.
>getting too drunk on their "objectivity"
What I'm doing is living and letting other people live as they want. I care more about cultural harmony than whatever category you feel like putting me in.
>to even accord value to their traditional notions any more
And what excatly do you know about my more traditional notions? Why do you live with this stupid fantasy that no european would kill a dog? How do you know that my so-called "objective" notions don't actually support my traditional culture?
Where I grew up, people traditionally treated dogs as commodities, as in, kill 'em, kiss 'em, do whatever you want with them, they're yours. And no, I'm not Chinese. As far back as I can trace it, I have a fully European heritage.

>instead of having confidence in their inherited sociocultural tool-kit
You don't just "have confidence in your sociocultural tool-kit", you're dismissing anything that isn't part of it. There's adhering to your traditions, and then there's mindless worship. You're nothing but a mouthpiece for things you have no interest in analysing at any deeper level than what you've been believing since you were a small child.
>>
>>73882939
>the same idiots crying about dogs eat beef, pork, chicken, etc. without a second thought.

I don't recall boiling cows, pigs or chickens alive to be a tradition dating back thousands of years in the west
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 600x450
Dogs and cats are superior to other mammals like Pigs and Cows, just like we think White is the most superior race. It's not hard to understand. Good thing I can condem this retarded culture since I'm not a libtard.
>>
Personally I just find it amusing that normies are horrified with this animal cruelty, but don't think twice about Muslims raping and killing their women, gays and children.
>>
>>73882724
And we're back to feelings.
>>
>>73870922
if it walks ,flies or swims humans can probably eat it. eating snails or binomials is ok but white people freak out about dogs. dogs are more similar to cows than snails or clams
>>
>>73876593
Ban mudslimes and jews, then. There are humane ways for the christian and atheist goy to kill animals in the US. Cherrypicking from savage cultures just shows how bad those cultures are
>>
>>73881967
cont'd:
>You can look to objective standards to help reinforce the traditional culture, as in looking at how objectively we HAVE achieved so much more than any other branch of our species, but ultimately you have to come back to an unapologetic advocacy of your own culture.
That achieves nothing. You're literally advocating running in circles, reinforcing beliefs you already had, while dismissing anything new. This is why I asked whether you're a cultist. You spout the kind of nonsense that I've only ever seen cultists spout. The alternative is that you're maybe 10yo or something, in which case you should have some long hard discussions with your parents about how they feel if you were to think for yourself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.