[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other unicucks out there seeing this shit? It feels bad to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5518.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5518.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Any other unicucks out there seeing this shit?
It feels bad to see liberal degeneracy taking shape in the real world. Spreading from tumblr and other safe spaces to our once-great bastions of learning. First things first its univerisities, next its going to be even worse stuff and all across the country.

We should organise ourselves and vandalise this degeneracy. all at the same time to see if it makes the news. I'm going to get some spraypaint and swasti this place up, hide it in my bag and leave. They won't be able to prove anything.

Pic taken when I was walking through the Geog department. not my subject though.
>>
UNKEK OUR LOOS
>>
>>73870627
I see no problem with having every choice available. It eliminates the issue entirely.
>>
>>73871451
They converted 2 existing toilets to make these. Everyone is inconvienienced by that.

But mainly its the principle. We need to tell these SJW types that we are not on their side.
>>
>>73871568
Why does it inconvenience you? I guess I wouldn't know depending upon the format, but if they're walled cubicals, then there is no issue. If it's just stalls, then maybe. Depends upon the concentration of pooping and privacy needs.

Eh. I agree that they need to be challenged, but have a 'general neutral' toilet seems to be fairly benign. The issue needs to be tackled the the route.

I think that having a gender neutral bathroom is fine. Sure, whatever. Have segregated ones for those who want them, and neutral ones for those who want them. But always proportional to the use and desire. It is a supply and demand issue.

The only issue here is that of the overcompensation for the issue the university did. There is obviously less demand than they catered for.
>>
I hope they put strong ventilation in there. The smell of women's pee is disgusting.
>>
>>73872027
might go and have a smell actually.
>>
>>73872186

Like anything to do with women, once you see behind the curtain the reality is disgusting.

Fake boobs, fake lips, fake hair, fake smell etc etc But want a real man who will love them for who they are. haha
>>
LOL chill out; people and building managers are going to do what they want.
>>
>>73870627
When someone suggested having gender neutral toilets at UKC it got the appropriate amount of shit and the candidate that suggested it lost the student elections by far. There was even a butthurt trans-liberal commenting all over the facebook page about "transphobic" and "muh feelings" and pretty much everyone trolled her and gave her shit too.

Feels good to be at one of the last uncucked uni's left in bongistan :^)
>>
>>73870627

I will just take the opportunity to save up a monumental shit and force it out when those gender neutral people are about.

I'll make them not want to share.
>>
>>73870627
Just write shit like "fags need to die" on the inside of the stalls and see if people get triggered
>>
>>73873807

Thats a quick way to get booted out of Uni. They take any sort of shit like that really seriously and they'll get you because they like to chase unimportant matters such as that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.