[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fags and traps of /pol/, a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: topkek_fags.jpg (613 KB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
topkek_fags.jpg
613 KB, 1285x1808
Why?
>>
>>73868218
why what?
>>
>>73868218
why what? your pic is tl;dr
>>
I ain't even gay and what to know what you mean.
>>
>>73868218
Why what???
>>
I'm gay beacuse i just like men.
Growing up i had 0 interest in females, only males.
I'm not one of those prance around faggots though.
I only have sex with men and only have men as friends. I have 2 brothers and my mum walked out on us when i was 12.
I work as a miner and work only with men, so i literally NEVER have to deal with womens shit, it's pretty sweet.
>>
>>73868269
>>73868264
>>73868353
Yeah, gotta read the fucking comic to know what I'm asking. Degenerates.
>>
>>73868403
Can I become gay?
>>
>>73868569
Why they are gay?
>>
>>73868569
I did read it, not sure what you're asking
>>
>>73868673
Is OP a faggot?
>>
>>73868569
Make your point faggot.
>>
>>73868403

lol. what a fag
>>
>>73868218
I'm gay but socially straight.

Not only are queers fucking creepy perverts, they are the biggest bitches and stalkers. Get the fuck away from me while I find my waifu.

Btw, I fuck women and find emotional connections with women hard because they are retarded.

In fact, I'm not even gay, I just like dick and men.

Women are only useful for sex.
>>
>>73868218
because gay people can be normal apart from their sexual orientation

they're sometimes just gay
>>
>>73868403
How hard is it to become gay? I think being gay would help me in my work life, but how do you overcome the instinct to do everything in your power to keep that cock out of your ass? Or do you just close your eyes, lie back and think of Australia?
>>
>>73868947
I fucking hate Britain.
>>
>>73869114
not gay myself but I imagine not all homos like it in the ass, so you could just be the one doing the dicking instead of the one being dicked
>>
>>73869114
You don't want to be gay.
I will never be able to have a son, all i ever want is a son that i can guide to grow up and be a better man then i am.
I understand that i am gay and i shouldn't raise a son as a gay man with my partner.
I don't believe in gay Marriage and adoption.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (42 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
42 KB, 800x800
>>73868947
>i'm not even gay, I just like dick and men
>>
>>73868403
You're still a dirty degenerate.
>>
>>73869267
Least i'm not British.
>>
>>73869325
Anglos>Abos
Die you stupid fag.
>>
>>73868218
Who wouldn't want to be a pretty girl in tight pantyhose on their knees all dolled up sucking a big fat cock?
>>
>>73869397
Awww whats wrong there Charles?
Are you upset because you dad is a fag?
I heard he is gay, i may be gay but at least my fucking dad isn't.
Maybe i'll come over there and make out with him.
>>
>>73869239
HONORARY NON-DEGENERATE
>>
File: cringe.png (92 KB, 632x751) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
92 KB, 632x751
I used to like Milo but I just realized he's an attention whore reddit-tier circlejerker.
>>
>>73869506
>Australian "banter"
Just shut up badunta roonda.
>>
>>73868218
Not gay, but gays are alright in my book because everyone that I've ever met was nice as hell and they are all redpilled on the vaginal Jew.

Every lesbian I've ever met hated men on some level.
>>
>>73869586
>greentext
>something about abos
>something about being australian
>greentext
This is British banter.
Your banter is almost as bad as your immigration mate.
>>
>>73869640
>be australian
>get raped by a land shark
>>
>>73869640
Yeah honestly I wish we could handle immigration like we used to you know? Keep the good ones and dump the criminals in some irrelevant island full of sub humans that are less itelligent than Apes.
>>
File: 1463024960459.png (188 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463024960459.png
188 KB, 900x900
>>73869774
>itelligent
>>
>>73869774
Hhaha fuck yeah that was good bantz.
I'm just fucking with you man i'm not even gay, and i'm actually British aswell as Australian, and i'm moving there this year to join the Royal Marines
I am way more proud to be British than Australian.
>>
>>73868218
Gays come in different types these days. Those original hairy anus slurping gays are starting to get extinct and replaced by feminine gays who will serve closet gay men as amusement.
>>
Because I have no fucking control over it. Do you think we like being fucking freaks? Do you honestly think that we don't want to have pure white families? We have no fucking choice you stupid nigger. We're the only God damn allies you have. Feminists hate you, Normie's hate you, mudslimes hate you. But we're willing to join with you. If you want to survive make sure you have the right allies with you.
>>
>>73869263
I have a big dick fetish and men are easier to talk to and bond with.

May have been molested as a child, not sure.

I love having sex with women though. Especially ones who are in relationships.
>>
File: 1456234582210.jpg (126 KB, 666x1121) Image search: [Google]
1456234582210.jpg
126 KB, 666x1121
Because boys are really cute.
>>
>>73869532
So... Milo is the baby?
>>
>>73868218
I've always had a thing for guys for as long as I can remember. As all things, like IQ, personality and skills, it probably comes from my genes.

It's a real problem for me because I'd love to procreate and raise a healthy nuclear family, and thankfully I'm bisexual, but I have a real urge to be with a guy. But I must do what's right, for the greater good of my people.

Be thankful I exist /pol/, I admire and do not subvert the masculine form, I support a traditionalist patriarchal society and I completely believe that a gay should practice their ways quietly but keep up a hetero facade. As long as I hold transcendent values, you cunts got nothing on me.
>>
>>73869913
then fuck off
>>
>>73868218
To be honest, I don't like homosexuals, but I think all the new sexual orientations and special snowflake behavior of the general LGBT community warped our perception and expectation of what a homosexual person actually is.
>>
I think I'm a bislut by some combination of genetics and environment. I find the idea of gay sex pretty gross usually outside of a few friends, but prefer non-sexual gay relationships over sexual straight relationships.
>>
I wish the stormfags would stop being so triggered by gayfags (the decent ones anyway). The slippery slope is real and it already happened. It lead to all that SJW crap. There's no reversing it. We can stop hating on the ordinary gays now.
>>
File: 1458584641154.jpg (94 KB, 1024x1335) Image search: [Google]
1458584641154.jpg
94 KB, 1024x1335
>>73868218
I grew up to be like this because I was always extremely girly in appearance and voice.
The treatement I got from people reinforced my "feminine" ways, I was always around girls and that sort of stuff.
I would always be questioned on my gender and if i was gay when I said I was a boy.

I didn't get bullied, but I did get weird looks and comments in the dressing rooms in high school.

I don't know what to make out of it, I've been told by many people to just transition and finish the job nature started and become a girl. But I think that's a mistake so I decided to stay a man.

At least I'm not a faggot anymore.
>>
>>73870132
I love you.
>>
>>73868218
What do you mean? Most gays that browse here probably agree with /pol/ on the degeneracy that is the lgbt community nowadays.
>>
File: grinning_intensifies.gif (288 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
grinning_intensifies.gif
288 KB, 240x320
>>73870689
>stormfags
>stormfags
>stormfags
>stormfags
hahaha its precious how they geniunely trigger so many people on /pol/

that's it anons, I'm a 14/88 now
>>
>>73868218
Is there a sexual orientation for being apathetic?
I don't fucking care, man or woman.
However romantically I'm only interested in women.
>>
File: pol_scale.jpg (324 KB, 943x613) Image search: [Google]
pol_scale.jpg
324 KB, 943x613
>>73870867
>Is there a sexual orientation for being apathetic?
as far as i know there's just faggots and homo sapiens
>>
File: faggot cartman.jpg (31 KB, 415x357) Image search: [Google]
faggot cartman.jpg
31 KB, 415x357
>>73870689
>>
>>73870905
I guess I'm straight
I mean, I would think sexual orientation is a misnomer, it a better phrase would be "romantic orientation."

I'm only interested in having relationships with women.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x684
Truth be told if it's "cute" and consenting (and human) I'll stick my dick in it. Fat fucks, uglies, and trannies need to die in fire. Not into niggers or Mexicans though.

I don't personally think there is anything wrong with me for being attracted to that which is objectively attractive not do I think it has any impact on my personal views or politics. I do have issues with committed relationships with women though. It's not a politics thing so much as it seems women who want to pursue marriage or having children always seem to have ulterior motives. I have trouble trusting those women as they set off my well trained BS detector.

The fact that there are those who would want to politically force men like myself to chemically castrate or worse for my personal sex life is disturbing.

Gay pride nonsense is degenerate and those public displays need to stop, but as bad as that is men like beck and Cruz who wish to use government to eliminate it via genocide are far worse.
>>
>>73868218
I don't understand. Am I not supposed to agree with everything in the right?
>>
>>73868569
>gotta read the fucking comic to know what I'm asking.

Well, I thought it was "why do you browse /pol/ and support conservative values" but I didn't need to look at your comic to infer that so your actual question must be something more complicated.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.