[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice! >Cop litters in Baltimore >Brave citizen con
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
Justice!

>Cop litters in Baltimore
>Brave citizen confronts him and tells him to pick his trash up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al4NYZd8dac
>>
>>73867824
We did it reddit! Baltimore is saved!
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>73867905
Yay! Good on this guy!

See, guys? Cop abuse is real! Look at that video!
>>
Please leave, Reddit.
>>
Dropping a cigarette isn't littering.

Littering is a serious crime. It's pretty much "illegal dumping". When some fag throws out a ton of garbage somewhere because he doesn't want to go to the dump.

If you drop a cigarette butt on the ground, it doesn't fit the legal definition of "littering".

- Signed, a smoker who drops his butts in public
>>
only afraid of being stabbed by ah nigga

whitey would be shot as a domestic terrorist for daring to say that
>>
>>73868204
yes it does, its literally littering
>>
>>73868292
He has gun. The most dangerous weapon though is the camera. Actually that would be the metaphorical pen. Internet.
>>
>>73868204
It actually does faggot and cops do give you shit for that.

That said, most dont, and this guy was a fag for giving the cop shit.
>>
>>73868204
2010 Maryland Code CRIMINAL LAW
TITLE 10 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, CONDUCT, AND SENSIBILITIES
Subtitle 1 - Crimes Against Public Health and Safety
Section 10-110 - Litter Control Law.

ยง 10-110. Litter Control Law.

(3) "Litter" means all rubbish, waste matter, refuse, garbage, trash, debris, dead animals, or other discarded materials of every kind and description.

(c) Prohibited.- A person may not:

(1) dispose of litter on a highway or perform an act that violates the State Vehicle Laws regarding disposal of litter, glass, and other prohibited substances on highways; or

(2) dispose or cause or allow the disposal of litter on public or private property unless:

(i) the property is designated by the State, a unit of the State, or a political subdivision of the State for the disposal of litter and the person is authorized by the proper public authority to use the property; or

(ii) the litter is placed into a litter receptacle or container installed on the property.

Yeah, nah, fuck off tarbreath
>>
File: 1444791424858.jpg (7 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
1444791424858.jpg
7 KB, 150x250
>>73868369
$1000 fine in California.

Littering laws are extreme. It's a huge disrespect to litter in the line of sight of an officer.
>>
>>73868332

Nope. Look up the legal definition of "littering".

As I said, it's pretty much "illegal dumping". When some fags throws out a ton of garbage somewhere.

>>73868369

Cops give people shit over dumb reasons. They pretty much make shit up to do what they want to do.

I had a cop pull up on me at night and detain me because he said that I was a "suspicious vehicle". That's not in the law either. If you look it up there is no legal definition of a "suspicious vehicle". Cops will make shit up to accomplish what they want to accomplish.

If they see you out in public holding a sign that they don't like they can get rid of you. They can make some shit up and then arrest you for "resisting arrest".

Seriously, you're using "what cops give people shit for" as a legal basis? LOL. Those motherfuckers do whatever they want.
>>
>>73868561
>Look up the legal definition of "littering".

(3) "Litter" means all rubbish, waste matter, refuse, garbage, trash, debris, dead animals, or other discarded materials of every kind and description.
>>
>>73867824
That cop should have fined and arrested that faggot and then proceeded to ruin his life in every way possible.
>>
>>73868561
>Nope. Look up the legal definition of "littering".
>As I said, it's pretty much "illegal dumping". When some fags throws out a ton of garbage somewhere.
>>
>>73868561
what the fuck are you reading? and every state and local has a written law

try arguing a cig butt on the streets of San Francisco

condom wrappers are acceptable though
>>
>>73868728
>>73868765

>Accuse me of being autistic
>Taking the law as if it's in black and white
>Not realizing that it is intended against some fag throwing out tons of garbage somewhere so he doesn't have to pay money
>Not realizing throwing a cigarette butt on the ground won't hold up in court if a person gets ticketed for "littering"

Who is the autistic one here? It's not me. You fags, on the other hand, are a matter of suspect.
>>
>>73868840
not its to cover costs of cleaning streets

one burger wrapper and a cop in the right neighborhood with nothing to do will pull you over
>>
>>73868727
Why? He was in the right. I don't want faggots to litter around my city. Fuck littering scumbags.
>>
>>73868840

dude, i don't even LIVE in america and I can tell you have zero understanding of the law
>>
>>73868974
because NIGGER
>>
>>73868974
Cops put their life on the line for the like of you ungrateful fucks and you go in a fit of autistic rage screaming:
>littering REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73867824
Pick up the can officer
>>
>>73868949
>>73869015

You guys are full of SHIT.

Show me a case where someone got convicted of littering for tossing a burger wrapper or cigarette butt on the ground. Show me a case.

The police can give people shit for any reason whatsoever. That is their job. They go around giving people shit.

You guys are fucking morons who fail to see the big picture. I gave an example earlier where I said that if the cops don't like someone due to the sign that he is holding, they can get rid of him. They can make up some bullshit and arrest him for "resisting arrest". The person ends up "winning", his charges get dismissed and nothing bad happens to him, but the cops really end up the winner. They got rid of someone that they wanted to get rid of.

You guys fail to see between the lines. People's true motivation for behaving the way that they do. You guys are the autistic ones, not me. I see the forest through the trees.

You're not gonna get a motherfucking "littering" ticket for dropping a solitary piece of garbage on the ground. You could just motherfucking say it was an accident from a strong gust of wind in court.
>>
>>73869742
>I was only pretending to be retarded, I win.
>>
>>73867824

YOU ARE BEING DETAINED
>>
>>73869834

I never pretended to be retarded. I never recanted any points that I made.

As I said, I dare any of you to show me a single conviction for "littering" where someone dropped a cigarette butt on the ground.

That doesn't even establish the basic component of a crime: that the person has a guilty mind. He or she could just say it was an accident. The laws against littering are intended against faggots too cheap to pay for waste collection of a trip to the dump. They are there so people don't throw out multiple garbage bags from the back of their truck on the side of the road.

You dipshits are like children. I feel like I'm telling a five year old boy why he can't have ice cream for dinner. The simple truth is that I'm right, and I will continue to be right.
>>
>>73868204
>Dropping a cigarette isn't littering.
Yes, it fucking is. The most disgusting thing to see on the sidewalk next to some other slob's expectorant that's been drying for a week.
>>
>>73868204
I love how you are clearly proven wrong. It is so rare to see someone so thoroughly rekt in /pol/
>>73868422
>>
>>73869988

>moving goal post

The law has been shown to you. You are wrong.
>>
>>73867824
I'm surprised nobody got shot.
>>
File: angry.jpg (769 KB, 1600x1129) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
769 KB, 1600x1129
>>73867824
Why do cunts film this shit and upload it?
If I see people dropping litter, letting their dog shit in the street, making loads of noise, swearing loudly in shops, etc. then I'll respectfully and calmly have a quiet word, politely. It always works. Similarly if I do stuff that annoys someone and they point it out, then I'll examine my actions.

I won't film it and upload it to the internet. This is a huge invasion of privacy. Who the fuck walks around with a video camera trying to catch people?

The bloke who made this vid is a reprehensible cunt. And should be decked. Wanker.
>>
>>73867824

Loll that police officer got KEKED
>>
File: 1462763222614.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1462763222614.gif
3 MB, 220x220
>>73873145
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.