[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of William F Buckley Jr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: c2e1742cd765c371_large.jpg (133 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
c2e1742cd765c371_large.jpg
133 KB, 640x660
What do you think of William F Buckley Jr?
>>
The original cuckservative.
>>
i dont
>>
wish we had more shows like firing line as opposed to all the liberal shit we have now
>>
>>73867694

The original cuck:
>I find it impossible to defend Pat Buchanan against the charge that what he did and said during the period under examination amounted to anti-Semitism.

(And lol, I was just looking to see if I can find Buckley's book about Antisemitism where that quote is from as pdf - instead I found an old article by little man Shapiro about antisemitism, haha!)
http://archive.is/ppoKs

Anyway, it's very fitting that "Conservative Pundit" picked Buckley as his avatar on twitter.
>>
>>73867694
A massive cuck.
>>
>>73867694
He's the proto cuck
>>
Cuck, yes.

But god damn did that man have a fine vocabulary.
>>
>>73869990

And that transatlantic accent. Shame he wasn't a white nationalist.
>>
>>73867694
at this point it's hard to call the Conservative movement that he basically founded as anything other than a failure.
>>
>>73867694
Great TV personality. Firing Line was what all pundit talk shows should be. It always focused on a particular text, with the author of that text on, with Buckley challenging them based on citations from that text as well as other relevant researched material.

I don't know that I like him having direct influence on the White House. Good publications though.
>>
>>73870225
Did you just call the National Review a good publication? It's cuckservative central.

One really doesn't need to look further than Buckley's treatment of the John Birch Society to see Buckley was just flat out wrong. the JBS was trying to warn people that communists were infiltrating our schools and media and other institutions. Buckley and the cucks said that it was ridiculous fantasy and forces the JBS out of the conservative movement. This was in the 60s.

Fast forward and here we are. Commies hold every single major institution in America. JBS was 100% correct, Buckley was 100% wrong.

National Review still hasn't issued any sort of apology.
>>
>>73870380
He still put forward thoroughly researched pieces and put forward insightful pieces. The National Review was only bad because of it's reception; why it was turned into the Neocon bible I don't know. It was a good voice to have in the public discourse with Buckley.
>>
>>73867694
A Roman Catholic whose collaboration with organized Jewry helped accelerate
the decline of the nation's founding stock of Protestants, leading to Supreme Court
composed entirely of Jews and
Roman Catholics.
>>
>>73867694
Great dresser, cool accent, fantastic debater, but shitty and wrong at politics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.