[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE WORLD'S FIRST TRAINING COURSE FOR WOMEN ON HOW TO DEAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14
File: Cuck.png (56 KB, 719x363) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
56 KB, 719x363
Is this guy for real? Please tell me it's satire!

> Are you a woman who is tired of being patronised by men who think they know it all? Are you sick of having even the most basic ideas slowly and condescendingly broken down for you by a man who thinks his testicles are an extra educational qualification?
>>
I wonder what mindless chants they'll be teaching.
>>
>>73867572
UKuck, everyone...
>>
>>73867572
A man explains to women how to deal with mansplaining. Looks like he needs to check his privilege!

You know what to do, /pol/
>>
>>73867572
ah yess
this guy knows how to make money until he get that this passed as a law this is how it start i suppose.
>>
>>73867572
hes a man tho, so isnt he just mansplaining to womyn about mansplaining?
>>
>>73867572
>man holding explanation classes on mansplaning

The left confuses the fuck out of me
>>
>how to ignore evidence and misinterpret rational arguments
Way to go, UK.
>>
>>73867572
B R A V E
R
A
V
E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
>>
>>73867572
faceberg dot com slash
emlynpearceblog/

Looks like he just lets anyone comment on his page.
>>
>>73867572
Why don't they spend the time actually educating themselves so they we don't have to mansplain everything?

It's like how they take gender studies classes so they can learn about how there aren't enough women in these positions or those positions when they could just go become those women instead of complaining.

This is why they make no progress because they just analyze everything and come up with problems then just scream that there is a problem instead of finding a solution.
>>
You just know he opens his lectures by apologizing
>>
I hope the first lesson he teaches is how to listen when a man is talking and making sandwiches for beginners.
>>
>>73867741

This is what gives it away as satire. It has to be. The guy is still cancer, though.

Have a barf bag if you check out his page. Inane innocence embodied.
>>
>>73867572
>Emlyn
What kind of fucking cuck ass name is that?
>>
>>73867572
>man
>Emlyn
>man called fucking Emlyn
Already laughing before I even read the post.
>>
File: .gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>73867572
>are you a woman who is tired of being patronised by men who think they know it all?
>well a man like me can teach you how to deal with that!

The irony.
>>
>>73867572
UKucks not even once
>>
>>73867572
Either one this guys a total cuck which he most likely is, or two he's a genius and knows women will pay for this bullshit and he can charge a good amount to going in circles for a few hours off of shit it took him less than a week to write.
>>
>>73867572

women who complain about "mansplaining" have overinflated egos and poor social skills

of course they'd buy into this crap

>t. man
>>
Mainsplaining is basically "I'm wrong and have no argument but I'm going to use the vagina card" right?
>>
>>73867572
What a faggot
>>
>>73867572
Why are jews so smart?
>>
>>73867572

>run by a man
>being mansplained to regarding how to deal with mansplaining
>>
>>73867572
"mansplaining"...

I just see this as ie telling technical shit to non technical people, like when you are in a room with other people than engineers, you need to do this. Talk to them as if they were children (customers, leadership, middle leadership and other retards)

Doesn't really have anything to say if the target is a nigger, women or a martian. You need to do this when you realize your audience, might not all understand what you are talking about.

>fucking women
"I know this, so now I am offended that you do not know that I know this, and you explain it to me. I ofc do not care if there are others in the audience that doesn't know that 1 of 300 things that was explained... fucking patriarchy!

>WOMEN OUT OF POLITICS
>WOMEN OUT OF MENS WORK
>WOMEN STAY HOME
>WOMEN SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE
women should shut the fuck up an stay at home raising kids, not trying to be men
>>
>this guy is offering to mansplain at woman and charge them for it

Is this guy some kind of enterprising troll or am I missing something?
>>
File: 1458760716986.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458760716986.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>>73867572
>>
>>73873567
I would have asked 3+ questions at each point.

What would have happened?
>>
>How to be a Bitch: The Seminar

Hopefully this removes landwhales from the gene pool.
>>
>>73873567
>Manteruppring
do these people seriously think that in 100 years time people will look back at them and think of them as we think of Tesla and Einstein?
>>
>>73873567
>that bag

Washington state or Canada? That's a Safeway bag.
>>
>>73873567
>4. Using gendered language to describe positives/negatives
>5. Speaking over or interrupting women... "Manteruppting"
>don't mansplain to me about breaking my own rules, sexist!

The cognitive dissonance is far too poignant for this bunch.
>>
>>73867572

He's going to mansplain how to deal with mansplaining?
>>
File: 1452157907201.jpg (24 KB, 320x307) Image search: [Google]
1452157907201.jpg
24 KB, 320x307
>>73873567
manterrupting...
>anglos getting fucking worse than swedes
>Trump must save mankind and/or we will need to start the purge

These women... even at work... all they do is fucking complain, bitch about the ones actually working(men) and do.... NOTHING

I take this from xp, worked 4 years as an eng in an almost 50:50 m:f ratio... The women all had degrees..

but...
>they don't work
>they only sit and gossip and live on facebook all day
>only focuses on female orientation/focus such as clothes, furniture and where thing should be for aesthetic reasons
>don't want to learn new stuff
>just want money, and never work overtime
>leave 1-2 h early at least twice a week
>"sick" 3 out of 12 months
>contant nag for more raises, while not achieving anything not even doing their work
>fall naturally to secretary pos, even though educated engineers
I can go on for fucking ever
Things was
>Got mergered with foreign shit comp
>Old company in IT sense since the 80ies
>Dominated europe and partly japan and other regions
>Canadian progressives promotes one of them never working women as regional boss....
>Female teamleaders... not even wanting to know about the projects they are supposed to lead
>Slept over at a female in town close by
>met coworker at hiway.. shit... female ofc
>then now my sexlife was something our female boss think was relevant to the company
>yes... she wanted me to fuck her now, 6 years older than me, ass like a rhino, psycho... not a looker

Well I quit... So did other productive members..
And who's left?
The women
What get's done?
Nothing

So... a business doing nothing.. didn't even take a fucking year.. byebye... and fuck you canada

>ridiculous
>not falling for that meme again, never working together with females unless they work(one here was actually at least trying, and not an idiot, a tomboy / guttejente)

Just.. when you get a female boss or teamleader, change job with once.

25-30yo comp, destroyed by women.
>>
>getting mansplained on how not to get mansplained
>>
it's satire
>>
Mansplaining is a sexist term and I'm greatly offended when people use it. I prefer the term "personsplaining" or even just "explaining". Feminists keep making these new words just to hold down and oppress the white man, I'll be holding a seminar this summer on how to tell feminists that they are wrong.
>>
>>73874365

Shit like this makes me wonder why they shouldn't just be put in slavery
>>
>>73873567
It's funny that women brag about how they are now more 'educated' than men, with more university qualifications, which is true, yet this is literally the shit they are learning there. I had never really envisioned the systematic brainwashing taking place like in the picture. When you see those Trump protestor videos with all those professional SJW's, they've probably all sat in classes like this being programmed like the gullible halfwits they are. And their actual intellectual depth does not even go beyond simplistic and unproven dot points like this. What can you even do with the knowledge and qualifications gained from these universities? It's probably why feminists are so obssessed with enforced gender quotas and 'pay equality', it's the only hope they now have of making a living, as they have no marketable skills or value in our society.
>>
>>73874042
That's a lululemon bag so probably Seattle
>>
File: 1462773089237s.jpg (3 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
1462773089237s.jpg
3 KB, 100x125
>>73867572
This guy's on like, 5 or 6 layers of irony right now my dudes.
>>
>>73873567
>Examples of Shaming
>3. Shaming
>7. Shaming

The ride never ends.
>>
>>73875264
Can't they just sell their vaginas though?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw
>>
File: 1426484985538.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426484985538.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
Aliens pls nuke us.
It's time to start over.
>>
File: 1462470681409.jpg (20 KB, 283x447) Image search: [Google]
1462470681409.jpg
20 KB, 283x447
>>73867572
>tfw i share my last name with this fucking dumbcunt
>>
>>73875670
>It is a word that it used so it's ok
What an awful argument
>>
>>73867572
Of course it's fucking satire

The joke is they go to this guy's workshop to have mansplaining mansplained to them

Are you daft?
>>
>>73867572
The thing that annoys me the most about this retarded bullshit, is that there's no such thing as mansplaining, but femsplaining is as real as it can get.
Feminists are the ones who pretend to know everything and will ignore any argument made by a man simply on the basis that he's a man. It's the same idiocy that's behind white/male privilege. Anything a white man says is disregarded and ignored, because his magical privilege supposedly makes it impossible for him to understand how women/minorities are treated.
>>
>>73875811
>t. Anglo-australian
Was your great grandfather a rapist?
>>
If you look around in the real world /pol/, there is a huge backlash coming from all the things we hate so much

EVERYONE is sick, tired and disgusted by it.

people are just afraid of saying anything.
>>
>>73867572
>a course about how to be impolite
What kind of retards buy into this gender war bullshit?
>>
>>73875665
>Can't they just sell their vaginas though?
It will probably come to that for alot of them once things really get bad in the West, which to most people feels inevitable and imminent. You wont be able to find any feminists at that point in time though, so there will be good points.
>>
>>73867874
>emlynpearceblog
holy megacuck batman
>>
https://www.facebook com/emlynpearceblog/posts/1827753947455844?comment_id=1828010294096876

Wew lad
>>
>>73867572
Doesn't really matter if it's meant to be satire, because the guy is a left-wing fag, who hates western society and loves muslims and feminists.
>>
>>73867779

>It's a word that's used

Yes, so are whore cunt slut slag skank retard and cumbucket. Who cares if a 'word is used', that doesn't make it appropriate in a professional context, you hypocritical empty headed female chauvinist whale.
>>
File: emlyn.png (28 KB, 489x256) Image search: [Google]
emlyn.png
28 KB, 489x256
>>73876184
He replied to me.

Wew lad.
>>
>>73876713
Should've answered : Because you're a man.

Oh wait, he's not a man is he?
>>
>>73873567

>I am concerned about you losing 30kg in a month. I can count your bones. I think you might have an eating disorder, and I strongly advice you to find professional help. There is no shame in doing so, getting help is the first step to having control over your own life and better self-actualisation.
>"Stop shaming me by being "concerned"! My critical gender studies prof taught me that men expressing their concern actually attempt to oppress me!"
>#bodypositive
>>
File: nonmanslainin.png (5 KB, 416x58) Image search: [Google]
nonmanslainin.png
5 KB, 416x58
>>73876713
Is this real life?
>>
>>73876975

Poe's law intensifies.
>>
>smarter then my gf
>explain everything to her condescendingly
>she has never complained
feels good lads

also Emlyn is a welsh name, and as a welsh guy, welsh people are the biggest cucks in the UK
>>
>>73867572
ITT: Morons who dont know the meaning of "Satire."

>Maybe he should mansplain *that* instead.
>>
>>73876975
Kek. That's me he's mansplaining too.
>>
>>73867572

Jesus christ that cuck's face is so punchable
>>
File: emlyn.png (183 KB, 505x1444) Image search: [Google]
emlyn.png
183 KB, 505x1444
Am I being trolled?
>>
>>73874184

Did not even notice that.
>>
>>73873567

>using gendered language to describe positives/negatives
>the next line uses gendered language to describe a negative.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE NOT SUFFER FROM DOUBLETHINK
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (15 KB, 377x228) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
15 KB, 377x228
>>73867572
>growing problem
>>
>>73877246
Looks like some great banter mate, I think he's pulling your leg.
>>
>>73877246
He trolling you, senpai
>>
>>73877424
>>73877344
how to troll back? Invoke Trump?
>>
>>73874365

I had a female manager that wasn't too bad, she did hire other females (but young ones, easy on the eyes), she did work hard and when she was around others did too.

But yeah, once she was gone all the other women just sat around doing shit all. No motivation to work at all, no overtime 'cos why? Complaining constantly and wondering why other people made more money than them.
>>
>>73877461
You can't - you've been had.
>>
>>73875501
oh shit waddup
>>
>>73867572

guys, this will be a bit of a rant but whatever

I think there is no matter whether you stand on the right or the left side of the spectrum. What are your political opinions or the ideas of the perfect economy system.

Any -splaining you can think of is mortifying concept on itself.

You see, there could be a baby mass murderer that tortures small animals in his spare time. His explanations or ideas if well argumented should be accepted in spite of his character. Why, because an suitable explanation transcends the person giving it. The ideas can exist on their own.

So if you rob someone of his/her ability to give reasonable explanation just because of the character of the person, you are creating a close minded society that firstly deals with the cast of the speaker and then with what he is saying.

This is extremely fucking dangerous if we want to continue to develop as a society. Critical thinking have no race or gender and should never be tied to one.

also - jesus fucking christ
>>
>>73875827

>You fucking nigger
>It is a word that's used...
>>
>>73867572
I've given up trying to explain stuff to women.
So I don't give a shit if you have no clue what I'm talking about, you can Google it for all I care.
>>
>>73876975

Fucking hell.
>>
>>73867572
How the fuck am i supposed to explain the fucking hydraulic/electrical/fuel/rotor/control systems of the helicopter to new female FEs? They are few in numbers so they already feel special, this will make it worse
>>
Woman here...
I've never been "mansplained" to... (or however the fuck you'd structure that sentence)

When will Feminists realize that they're spoken to that way because they're fucking idiots, and not because that's how men always speak to women....
>>
File: 1461668516262.png (382 KB, 493x631) Image search: [Google]
1461668516262.png
382 KB, 493x631
>>73873567

This has to be a satire. There's really no way people are this fucking stupid
>>
>>73877779
let the females crash
>>
>>73867572
>Women don't want to be reduced to their gender
>They reduce men to their gender when they disagree with them
>>
>>73867572
>Walk away
or
>Pretend you're listening to be polite

Anything else? Do women really need a course for this?
>>
>>73878649
tHAT THING IS SO FUCKING REPULSIVE. damn.
>>
>>73877777
>>
>>73877246
> Jeremy Clarkson's keynote speech.
Yep definitely serious.
>>
>>73878649
>that pic

Why?
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.