[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys, what do you think? The problem I have with lefti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Well guys, what do you think?

The problem I have with lefties is that a lot of them are rich, unable to actually realize what kind of hell it is to live amongst niggers. I'm having mixed feelings about this - a rich neighborhood sounds nice and they are needed, but some distracted from reality need to open their eyes.

http://thehill.com/regulation/244620-obamas-bid-to-diversify-wealthy-neighborhoods
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 241x209
>>73867557
I hate it. I'm working my ass off NOT to live in a shithole.
>>
>>73867557
>Well guys, what do you think?
I think homeowners associations will keep things in check.
>>
Where niggers go, shitholes follow.
>>
>>73867557
Leftists are not wealthy, they are generally middle class or lower. A huge portion of libs are broke spics and niggers. Right wingers are the wealthy party here. Not sure how it is over in EU.
>>
>>73867557
It's definitely a double edge sword.

Upside: It will completely ruin and fuck with their way of life. It will open up their eyes, and destroy their community.

Downside: There is no incentive for anyone anymore. Every community has been infiltrated, and there is no turning back without carnage revolution.
>>
>>73869620
What state are you in? I'v been in Oregon for the past year, and Portland consists of individuals with the most delusional pro-multicultural (anti-trump) mindsets.... yet.... it is the whitest fucking bubble with nearly no blacks. They have no idea what it's like to have to live just a town away or in the same town as them. It would be a whole new story, I guarantee you, if they had a Detroit or Newark next door.
>>
>>73867557

It's literally communism. The state assigns you housing. The state makes it illegal to refuse. You have to live next to people you don't want to.

Obama is a huge Marxist, always has been.
>>
>>73869620
Here all the lefties I know are sheltered, upper-middle class fuccbois who have a few rich immigrant friends and think they are the accurate representation of non-whites.

All the anti-degeneracy and anti-immigrant people I know are lower middle-class or poorer
>>
I feel violated for having voted for him.
>>
>>73873789
He promised change, he's delivering change! ;^)
>>
ayy senpai where the golf course at nigguh
>>
It really sucks and it means a lot more whites will be victims of random acts of violence from subhuman shitskins
>>
>>73873973
I voted for him the second time, not the first.
>>
>>73868968

If you think about it, you won't have to anymore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.