[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die but I don't want to kill myself. How do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I want to die but I don't want to kill myself. How do I embrace death and make it a part of my life so im not constantly trying to deny its existence?
>>
>>73864652
Just inhale some Zyklon B. It's amazing substance that will solve all your problems
>>
>>73864652
>How do I embrace death and make it a part of my life so im not constantly trying to deny its existence?
Become a fucking Samurai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqoGDVed8A

I just realized Sargon of Acuck is the voice in the this audiobook. Fucking weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtok_fCpauU
>>
>>73864652

Become somebody else.

You can literally "kill" your old personality if you evolve into the person you wish you could be.
>>
>>73865474
How old is his wife's daughter?
>>
>>73864652
The only way to kill death, is to become death.
>>
>>73865569
this
>>
smoking and alcoholism
>>
The only way you can be reborn is to die.

You gotta kill to eat. Gotta eat to stay alive.

Death is the source of life and life is the source of death.

Look into virtually any non-Jewish, non-Platonic religion/mythos. All of them had no trouble loving death.
>>
Buy a plane ticket to Germany, take out a few Tanned Germans before you go.
>>
Why not live life to it's fullest and then die, knowing that you did some wild shit? If you're gonna go out, why be a pussy? Climb a mountain and see if you make it out alive....row across the Atlantic or something...if a sea beast eats you alive then you know you were right in dying...otherwise you survived, you fucker...

If you really want to go out, at least go out witnessing some brilliant shit, mate. On a raft with the sun beating down on your grilled, beaten body. Do you really wanna die? Would you scream for a rescue boat or not? Test yourself first...

Or wander into the South American wilderness. Whatever you encounter--a wild boar, an oversized insect, a death plant ready to puke spore on your brain...a Singapore dick slug...if you're ready to die, face death and walk into it. Otherwise get cleaned up and find the straight and narrow...
>>
>>73864652
>How do I embrace death and make it a part of my life so im not constantly trying to deny its existence?
Best post today.
Obligatory kill yourself.
>>
>>73868617
>a Singapore dick slug
Oi.

Also if you really want to die, come here with 16g of heroin.
>>
>>73864652
Epicurus
>>
>>73864652
protip: you can't

You're going to have to deal with it until you finally die.
>>
>>73864652
Look into ayahuasca and DMT.
>>
>>73864652
Come to Poland
>>
>>73864652

stop sucking dick
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.