[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European schools too white, but thanks to forced diversity law,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 20160513_075715~2.jpg (1 MB, 2897x2290) Image search: [Google]
20160513_075715~2.jpg
1 MB, 2897x2290
European schools too white, but thanks to forced diversity law, even the last formerly white school will get a bit of colour.

What. The. Fuck.
There is no escaping the brown masses, no child in Europe is save. I get to read articles like these every day. Yesterday there was an article saying "every police officer MUST recognise the value of diversity" and that belgian police was "too white, which is completely unacceptable". They are saying that a Belgian Belgium is racist.

I am THIS closer from just going full VULT.
>>
File: thG6OTSKNZ.jpg (6 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
thG6OTSKNZ.jpg
6 KB, 299x200
be patient brother
based wilders will save you
>>
>>73864881
Every day hundreds of immigrants and thousands of immigrant babies enter Belgium. We can't wait any more
>>
>>73864612
Fuuuuuck. I will never send my future children to school with ghetto trash like that. Homeschooling it is.
>>
>>73865356
neither do i but we need to be patient
>>
>>73864612
I haven't heard of this forced diversity law and can't read that article. Is this something Brussels is cooking up for the entire EU, or is it a local Belgian invention?
>>
>>73865622
Hopefully not entire EU, this is already bad enough
>>
>>73865622
The law goes as this: the school demographic must reflect the demographic of the city. Meaning if you live in Brussels or Antwerpen where 25% or so of children are Belgians, and you want to go to a school with 26% belgian children, they will say "sorry, we have too many white children, go somewhere else", furthermore children of immigrants have got priority when enlisting at schools. Not making this shit up.
>>
File: amusedagain.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
amusedagain.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>
File: Cultmarxism.jpg (14 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
Cultmarxism.jpg
14 KB, 250x264
Where are you Breivik when the world needs you again
>>
>>73864612
Was actually looking for a thread like this. I don't and will never believe in equality for all races and peace among black and white. It just won't happen.
>too diverse in culture
>too diverse in social behaviour
>too diverse
We don't share the same values. White people are rich on social pleasantries. We are civilized to the point of where fights are taken outside or solved diplomatically. Any violence as such can be tracked back to the black gang environment, but it's not something we have created ourselves. But we've grown more aggressive, I'll give you that. Over the years, videos of white on white fights in schools have popped up, expressing the same behavior as that of blacks. Even calling each other "nigger" and talking in the same manner as that of people from ghetto areas. It makes no sense.

I only see the a rise in violence. Among ourselves and each other, because we're just not meant to mesh. They don't care about their ghettos being the birthplace of violence and bad behaviour. And we obviously don't care about our suburbs turning into white ghettos.

I'm all for a peaceful existence, but when they bring their shit here and don't even care about trying to act civilized, it's out the door and back to your rowdy classrooms.
>>
>>73865448
I would say the same. If a black kid behaved like a normal, pleasant and civilized white it wouldn't be a problem. But you don't see that. And neither do you see the white kid behaving. Why? Because it's coming from the ghetto. The behavior. Forced diversity would mean more back talking to teachers and parents, more violence, more vile ghetto trash talk.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.