[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about this book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (24 KB, 252x393) Image search: [Google]
Turnerdiariescover.jpg
24 KB, 252x393
What does /pol/ think about this book?
>>
>>73862381
Prophetic.
>>
>>73862381
Edgiest book in the world

Not even the God Delusion tops this book on edge
>>
>>73862381
It's hilariously funny.

And also has some interesting political insights. The extent to which the idea that jews are using forced murder/rape in white communities to destroy white morale... four years ago I would have told you that it was major-league bonkers. After the "refugee crisis" and Obama's crazed policies, I'm embarrassed that my original position was so smug.
>>
>>73862381

An illegal manual on how to be a terrorist.
>>
>>73862381
poorly written. no idea why stormfags treat it as gospel
>>
>>73862928
>fellow burger
>book
>illegal
banned books arent illegal, anon
>>
>>73862381
I took a shot for every time I read "jew" or a variant there of and could only make about a fifth of a chapter at a time. Other than that it was interesting. The end was super rushed and the whole thing wasn't very well written, I also cringed a lot. The brutal nature of
>lol just round up everyone who might disagree with you and shoot them/hang them/whatever
was a bit much. It was still interesting though. Dr. William Pierce is much better to just listen to his ramblings than read either of his books.
>>
>>73862928
>illegal
Uhhh?
>>
William Pierce was an FBI plant. It was all planned aftrr GLR's assasination.
>>
>>73863853
>>73864049

Having free speech doesn't mean you can say anything you want, like treating people with death.
>>
>>73862381
edgy

its a funny read though
>>
>>73862381
LARPing fapfiction

Camp of the saints is much better
>>
>>73864368
>>73862555
>>73862430
>>73862381
Yeah all of these... I burst out laughing through the book. Like on the day of the rope. I had such a good feeling coalburners were hanged lol. But after finishing i realized there is no hope for america to become all white without everybody dieing lol. So i am in an eternal sadness that is filled with dread for the white race.
>>
>>73862381
pretty good, but covington is a bit better
>>
>>73864312
>Having free speech doesn't mean you can say anything you want, like treating people with death.
>free speech doesn't mean free speech
Okie dokie. Also nowhere in the book did it threaten anyone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.