[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: Old_man_fishing.jpg (195 KB, 2232x1500) Image search: [Google]
Old_man_fishing.jpg
195 KB, 2232x1500
>Need a license to fish or you get a fine
>Don't need a license to vote
>Somehow this makes sense to liberals
>>
>>73858644
Fishing isnt a right.
>>
>>73858644
Would /pol/ pass the test to get a voting license?
>>
File: 1424999667473.jpg (36 KB, 343x503) Image search: [Google]
1424999667473.jpg
36 KB, 343x503
>>73858644
>mfw I needed 2 forms of ID to buy a handgun in california

>mfw I used my drivers licences to buy a fishing licences for that second form of ID
>>
>>73858644
In Denmark the money is spend on the water enviorements and stuff. Its also like 20$ a year
>>
File: celestial.png (36 KB, 140x161) Image search: [Google]
celestial.png
36 KB, 140x161
>>73858644
The license allows the government to charge people who utilize a states fishereis for the cost of maintaining those fisheries.

(Most States Entirely fund their Fish and Wildlife Service off of Fishing License Sales, and Federal Grants for larger restoration projects)

Taxes are used to pa for voting costs.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>73858644
Because whites do not deserve to live so they must pay for their existence.
>>
I just don't buy a license, the ranger can try giving me a fine but I'll just tell him to get fucked. I hardly ever take any of the fish I catch anyway, that shit is for those dumb chink cunts that take like 20 undersized fish and fuck everything
>>
>>73858644
>needs a license to catch a fish
>not allowed to catch a whale
>if a black person walks by he must give him all the fish that were caught

land of """"""""""freedom""""""""""
>>
>>73858834
>states fishereis
>implying people only fish in state fisheries
Wew it's like you have never fished in a creek, pond or river
>>
Who the fucks even get a fishing license?
Its not like the police is patrolling on the shores of every river and see
>>
>>73859134
In America they only have to patrol one side of the river because they carry a rifle with a scope
>>
>>73859443
source? I've never heard of this before. but with how bad our police force is I can see this being a real thing in some deep south conservative state
>>
>>73859134
You must be underage. Here in Germany, all areas where you could fish, and that includes tiny lakes and rivers, are shared between registered associations and the actual food industry. You might get away with fishing in a hidden spot for a while, but once they catch you they will fuck your butt.
>>
>>73859126
Creeks, ponds, and Rivers are managed by State Fish and Wildlife. They are encompassed within the term "state fisheries".

If you own a private pond, you don't need a fishing license.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 800x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 800x684
Fishing licenses are used to maintain the fish population. They can use the money to monitor and pay the people who monitor this. It's like $30 you cheap fuck. The fish you catch is cheaper than buying at the grocery store.
>>
>>73859804
Its not cheaper though to be honest. If you factor in the cost of time, fishing supplies, and travel.
>>
>>73859645
why would they fuck your butt?
>>
File: illegal-immigrants-border.jpg (252 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
illegal-immigrants-border.jpg
252 KB, 640x428
>>73858644
With voting ID, how will illegals vote?

Disenfranchisement 101
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 400x268
>>73859577
I heard that they use an anti-material rifle so they're technically only allowed to aim at your fishing lures
>>
>>73859890
Hurr durr. Most people fish for a hobby. Eating the fish is the plus.
>>
>>73858691

Owning a gun is, but you have to jump through hoops for it.
>>
>>73858644
I have a fish license. His name is Eric.
>>
>>73860005

Don't ever start a business. Your money game is shit.
>>
>>73860101
>jump through hoops

Not in the US. You can literally go to WalMart and just get one.

t. Burger
>>
>>73859899
Even with a license you need extra permission to fish pretty much everywhere, and those things are being taken seriously. We're a small country so tight regulations like that are necessary.
>>
>>73860190
Starting a business = fishing for a hobby. Ok.
>>
There are many reasons it costs money to fish.

A lot of streams have fish put into them.

Limits are set and need to be enforced so the fish don't go extinct.

Signs for fish access at different streams along the road.

It costs a lot more for people out of state because it is seen as something for tourists to do.

Really this stuff doesn't cost much, but it's only like 30 dollars a year for the license.
>>
>>73858691
voting isn't a right either...
>>
>>73860318

Yeah. You really should never run a business.
>>
>>73859899
They wouldn't, per say; but the German government makes you pay reparations by giving your anus to one of the refugees to fuck.
>>
>>73860208

You've never bought a gun, and don't know about the things that can disqualify you from owning one. Nor do you know about how difficult it can be to reinstate your right to own a firearm after that right is taken away from you.

t.get your ass back to base, faggot.
>>
the license fees go towards paying the survivors of the 6 million killed in the fishocaust.
>>
>>73859134
In the us they have forest service constantly out and about checking for licenses and I've been stopped multiple times in the most secluded of areas.
>>
>>73860554

Glub glub!

(Translator's note: "Glub glub!" is Fishonese for "Oy vey!")
>>
File: FishTable.jpg (1 MB, 3300x5100) Image search: [Google]
FishTable.jpg
1 MB, 3300x5100
>pay for fishing license
>catch fish
>Can't eat them because polluted waters

I no longer fish because of this. If you're not going to go fishing for the sake of fresh dinner ingredients, all you are doing is fucking up a fish's face with a hook for no reason.
>>
>>73860744

Eh.

This really sucks because my area is prime for catfish, and red fish, the two most delicious fist.

But because it's Louisiana, eating fresh caught fish will make you look like someone threw your genetics into the microwave after decades of consumption.

It used to be perfectly fine. Our predecessors ate fresh caught seafood constantly. But now you can spot the idiots that still do it, because they look like the live in The Zone and Cheeki Breeki on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1462477764138.jpg (67 KB, 472x563) Image search: [Google]
1462477764138.jpg
67 KB, 472x563
>>73859967
>>
>>73860956
>tfw living in Louisiana right now
This place is a complete shithole, all anyone ever talks about is LSU and the fucking hot weather. Fuck this place.
>>
>>73858644
The supreme court has ruled that there can be no cost to voting other than the private cost incurred by getting there. I agree eith the only Texas law about offering free ids but the existing Texas law needs to literally pay niggers to meet the standard. But I would be for that. Everyone needs to vote even noggers.
>>
>>73860744
It is sad we have reached the point where you can't eat the fish, drink the water, or even breath the air without being poisoned.
>>
>>73860744
You can eat Lamprey?
>>
>>73861180
>Everyone needs to vote even noggers
You're a fucking retard, niggers literally never vote and suddenly they all turned up to vote when Obama was running. Trust me, you don't want everyone voting. Literally 50% of the people who hate Trump won't be voting, we should be thanking God every day for this. Some retards will simply never learn, if voting was mandatory they'd bitch that everything was going to shit and continue voting for people they don't even fucking know.
>>
>>73861176

I've lived here all my life, so I'm used to it.

But it's deteriorating rapidly and there's no stopping it any time soon. If the oil field does not rebound, the state will revert to a pre-1960s version of itself.

Which might get everyone not from the area to fuck off, but it will take hundreds of years to undo the ecological damage done.
>>
Fucking Sweden requires an id to vote. How the fuck can it be a controversial thing to require voter ids
>>
>>73861447

Because Democrats want illegals to vote.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>73858644
Once Trump nearly wins the Jews will make voting licenses real - and the price to regester will be based on your tax bracket
>>
>>73858644
>need a license to exercise your fundamental democratic right
>but you can own firearms without any documentation whatsoever
>somehow this makes sense to you
Yeah, just start demanding certain forms of government issued ID to exercise your rights which were enshrined in your nations founding document.

Why do you hate freedom and the constitution you massive raging turbofaggot?
>>
>>73860437
Except it is called a right five times in the constitution.

But hey, I suppose you know better than the founding fathers right?
>>
>>73861580
It must be hard being that fucking stupid.
>>
File: cracker ass crackers.jpg (576 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
cracker ass crackers.jpg
576 KB, 960x889
>>73861481
>>73861447
no because niggers dont have id and dems want them to vote
>>
>>73860529

I agree that background checks are bullshit and all guns should be 100% legal but waiting 15 minutes for them to call in a background check is much of a hoop.

What shitty West coast or North Eastern state do you live where freedom is banned?
>>
>>73861894

Niggers have IDs, and have nothing to do with it.

It's about illegals.
>>
>>73861965

I repeat my prior post.
>>
>>73861811
So stupid you cannot even explain your reasoning?

Yeah faggot, sign your rights away to a government mandated licensing process while you call me a retard.
>>
File: 1462978119651.jpg (49 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1462978119651.jpg
49 KB, 407x407
>>73858812
In US it's just another local-government profiteering system. Cities do most of the robbing and most of the murdering, but nobody ever pays attention because if a black man dies his family blames whitey and if a white man dies he blames DC.

Truth be told, the US federal government is the puppeteer behind most corrupt cities, but the reason why corrupt cities exist is because their government is unshakeable. If the current boss suddenly dies, a new boss just like him will fill the seat immediately.

The mixture of organized crime, ignorant public, and devilish federal intervention makes sure the hellish places to live never change.
>>
>>73861665
Only if you are a white land owing male dickhead
>>
>>73858691
Yes it is. I have a right to catch my own food.
>>
>>73861665
demon-australia pls go
>>
>>73858644
Yes , that money is used to pay people to maintain public lakes streams and rivers. If you leave everyone the freedom to do what they want, we would have empty beer cans and bottles littering the places that would otherwise be pristine. This is one of the instances where government regulation is useful. So your Fucking fishing hole doesn't become the site of a 7-11.
>>
>>73858691

“I was born upon the prairie, where the wind blew free, and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there were no enclosures, and where everything drew a free breath...I know every stream and every wood between the Rio Grande and the Arkansas. I have hunted over that country. I lived like my fathers before me, and like them, I lived happily.” - Ten Bears [Parra-wa-samem] Yamparethka Comanche Chief

>Fishing isnt a right.
it was before invading trailer trash scum showed up
>>
>>73861580
Are you an idiot?
You need an ID to buy a gun and they do a background check with some states having a 3 to 5 day wait list before you can get the gun
>>
File: illegal immigration trash.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1084) Image search: [Google]
illegal immigration trash.jpg
320 KB, 1280x1084
>>73864098
>If you leave everyone the freedom to do what they want, we would have empty beer cans and bottles littering the places that would otherwise be pristine. This is one of the instances where government regulation is useful. So your Fucking fishing hole doesn't become the site of a 7-11.
Meanwhile at the border
>>
>>
>>73862599
>In US it's just another local-government profiteering system.
partly, sure, but money for licenses goes toward environmental/biological studies on the fish population and other aspects of the ecosystem.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.