[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Detective Juanita.png (828 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Detective Juanita.png
828 KB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCyOuetfUQU

>Mexican bitch exposes the pedophile ring
>Says there were around 300,000 child prostitutes in 2012
>>
File: 1456721956042.png (300 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1456721956042.png
300 KB, 520x800
>>73858075
>300,000 american
>now 1 millian
>22 million worldwide
>167billion market cap
>>
>alex jones
>>
So, have we experienced history. Will this put the elites down
>>
>>73858075
no wonder they're fond of Islamic refugees
>>
>>73859237
>Argentina
>>
>>73859237
Die shill.
>>
most men are pedophiles. at a certain power and money level, they are free to live it out without the fear of consequences.

I don't trust men and I never will.
>>
>>73861818
>most men are pedophiles

T.Abdullah The Clit Clipper
>>
Define "child prostitute"

I mean it's still bad, but if we're talking 14-17 year olds it's not as disgusting as pre-pubescent kids.
>>
>>73862050
He says some of them are 10-12 years old.
>>
>>73861930
youre alright, leaf
>>
this is sick

is there more?
>>
y'all just jealous

https://youtu.be/xNPjvrqhalQ
>>
File: 9.jpg (51 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
51 KB, 200x300
>>73859237

This
>>
jews need their blood
>>
is she dead yet.

there is NO fucking way anyone could uncover something like that and be able to tell a story.
even small time rings that get exposed are quickly disposing if any leakers.

as is said, there is no fucking way this is real, and she is alive.
>>
>>73862717
She did get death threats from the mexican government
>>
>>73859237
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. Nao one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
>>73862592
this. all those blood rite sacrifices gotta come from somewhere and its mostly latin america and slav states to be exact.
Nothing new here, those numbers were and are probably even higher.
Is that really news to anyone?
>>
>>73862050
The higher up the attendees of these parties are the younger those children get but most range from 8-14 years.
>>
>>73858075

WATER FILTERS
A
T
E
R

F
I
L
T
E
R
S
>>
File: Child Rapist.jpg (268 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Child Rapist.jpg
268 KB, 520x650
Bill Clinton is rumored to be a customer of these child sex organizations.
>>
>>73863215
"rumored"

Bills name probably sends dollar signs to the traffickers of these signs.
Hillary probably likes herself a under 10 year old little girl too , that evil dyke.
>>
File: 1463021847543.png (520 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
1463021847543.png
520 KB, 600x384
>>73858075
It doesn't surprise me, but it sure is sick shit. You ever see anyone over the age of 18 on those Have You Seen Me posters? Pretty messed up. Hope she has good security.
>>
>>73858075
NOT AN ARGUMENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ByBb1fqRs
>>
>>73859237
this
>>
>>73863552
I nearly lost my shit when Stefan put on those sun glasses and quoted the Blues Brothers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.