[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Americans support this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why don't Americans support this guy?
>>
>>73858064
He's out of touch with the voters. He thinks his opinion is what people want. It's hard being represented by someone who won't listen.
>>
File: big guy.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>73858064
Cain?
>>
>>73858064
Because he is an old cuckold who had life handed to him. The NVA should have hung him.
>>
>>73858064
He's a loser.
>>
>>73858064
Senile old fuck.
Who supports terrorists.
>>
>>73858064
I remember him promising to build a wall with Mexico in 2007 before he was even running for president. Also would have likely started a war with Iran. Also picked a backwater hick named Sarah Palin to be his VP.
>>
>>73860108
He flip flopped on the wall, he pandered to Hispanics in the general and suddenly wanted to build the fence upon his own reelection
>>
>>73860250
When he was quested by some local radio hosts about the wall in 2007 he said, "we have to build it, its the law." Then they asked, "what if you don't?" To which he replied, "we have to build the wall, its the law."
>>
>>73858064
He's fucking batshit crazy, but nobody has seemed to notice this.
>>
Hes a guy who claims to be a war hero that in reality spent most of his time captured and being tortured. I wonder how many fucking news reporters this same shit has happened to? I don't see the media heralding a bunch of retarded reporters who made bad life decisions being labeled as "heroes."
>>
>>73858064
He's a slave for the jews.
>>
King cuck
>>
>>73861019
edgy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.