[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S. Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 13TRANSGENDER-master768[1].jpg (61 KB, 768x552) Image search: [Google]
13TRANSGENDER-master768[1].jpg
61 KB, 768x552
/pol/ unequivocally BTFO
>>
>>73854229

>implying public schools weren't already garbage only liberals and poor people send their kids to
>>
I could not give less of a fuck
>>
Also I don't think that bathroom has enough signage. Can both genders use it or just one?
>>
>>73854229
Every one of your faggots can fuck off back to /lgbt

There's like 8 Trap threads right now.

You want to stop violence toward sexual freaks Start by keeping it to yourself.
>>
>>73854229
Time to shit all over the basin
>>
>>73854395
Nobody cares about some fags you beat in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: iMHBeX.png (571 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
iMHBeX.png
571 KB, 850x917
>>73854229

i can't take it anymore. liberals are destroying our country.
>>
>>73854229
am I the only one that doesn't want to shit in the same bathroom as girls purely for the politeness/embarrassment factor?
>>
File: 12564878975.jpg (116 KB, 1280x783) Image search: [Google]
12564878975.jpg
116 KB, 1280x783
So what's the difference between this and a normal nondescript restroom which is handicap accessible? Fucking attention whores.
>>
>dropping this bombshell on a friday

they even use old school tactics
>>
>implying kids will enter the female's when they realize how nasty girls are.

if you've been if a female bathroom, you know what im talking about.

oh and we've had like a dozen threads. fuck off already
>>
How can I get a wheel butt like the dude on the right on the sigb
>>
File: hg.jpg (148 KB, 572x416) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
148 KB, 572x416
>>73854229

Pervs with no shame rejoice!
>>
File: 1459733620098.jpg (494 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1459733620098.jpg
494 KB, 1000x563
It's really not so much that some fag is going to use a stall in a female restroom that bothers me. It's the fucking fact that it's now going to become normal to children. Like my future daughter could be in the restroom and she sees some fucking man in a wig and that's just normal to her. The principle of it pisses me off, that we keep accommodating these people. They don't actually need this accommodation - fags, liberals, kikes, and politicians are just trying to tear down the moral fabric of society.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.