[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals get triggered so easily?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (785 KB, 202x244) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
785 KB, 202x244
Why do liberals get triggered so easily?
>>
>>73851439
What else are they gonna do? Argue?
>>
>the important thing was that you tried your best, sweetie!
>win or lose, it's how you play the game! here's a trophy!
>you'll never be a loser in my book!
>you're special!
>>
>>73851439

Leftists are r-strategists. Because they live in a society with abundant resources and few existential threats, they have weakened amygdalae (the portion of the brain that processes sensory information and directs reaction). As a result when they have an overload of negative stimuli they will do anything it takes to stop that input.
>>
>>73851439

complacency.
>>
File: yuri-bezmenov.png (232 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
yuri-bezmenov.png
232 KB, 500x375
>>73851439
They were taught to be triggered by anything that goes against the brainwashing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>73851439
TRIGGLY PUFF
>>
>>73851439
weed did it
>>
>>73851439
Liberals don't think. They FEEL.

They have been programmed that way.
>>
>>73852096

Weird question, about a week or two ago, someone linked a video with that image to me when I asked a question. I don't remember what it was, but I remember they said it was the most important video I'd ever watch. I had a crash and lost it. Was that poster you, and is this video it?
>>
It's pretty easy to trigger both lefttards and righttards.

But in the case of lefttards its partially because they believe whining about shit and making a scene are noble acts in the persuit of social justice.
>>
>>73851439

Because leftists were raised with zero concept of discipline. If something does not go there way (today its SJW culture but it could be anything) they will throw a shit fit
>>
>>73851656
They do plenty of that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.