[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesse Hughes: Bataclan interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: shm.jpg (57 KB, 829x668) Image search: [Google]
shm.jpg
57 KB, 829x668
Have you guys watched this? The guy is saying how the people on the crowd were frozen with fear and how some of them could have survived by jumping the stage blocker thing but instead they just froze with fear. He also says how it was obvious they never heard a gunshot in their lives.

Damn, it really makes you think about the whole no-gun nonsense we got going on in Europe. I think we should at least bring back 1 year mandatory military service again.
>>
Forgot the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Hi3fMoNG0
>>
>>73850152
>mandatory service
>providing naturalized untermenschen with experience
>>
>>73850152
we need a liberal gun law like the usa has. we dont have many nigger in europe therfor there wont be a lot of gun- deads.
>>
How are you doing, dad?
>>
>>73850152
>Damn, it really makes you think
>>
Completely fabricated propaganda, super bull shit levels reached. Have YOU ever heard a gunshot in your life? They carry for MILES, much farther than a drumset in a rockin night club! Like FUCK these muzzies fired automatics for 15 minutes, get REAL
>>
>>73850994
time for the tinefoil hat
>>
>>73850239

Comrade over here has the right answer. It's too late. In the US, gangs are now using US Army/Marines training as free training camp, infantry training for gangland battles.

Things are going to get absolutely fucked once huge numbers of Muslims/BLM start infiltrating armed forces around the world. That's when the really bad things are going to start happening.
>>
>>73851215
Does Shillary direct deposit, or do you have to cash her checks?
>>
File: sure.jpg (211 KB, 712x960) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
211 KB, 712x960
>>73850493

>we dont have many nigger in europe

Agree to disagree
>>
>>73850152
Thrre are many examples of gun hysteria or Holder brainwashing on British TV. There's a cop-following reality show where they hype up the possibility that a suspect might be carrying a gun, teveal it's a toy, then spend five minutes warning the viewer about how dangerous are guns and anything resembling them. What Holder described in terms of brainwashing is very real in Europe.
>>
>>73851384
because i dont think it was a fals flag attac in paris, and it acutaly believe it was done by muslim terrorist i am a hillary suporter now ?
>>
>>73850152
I can't think of anything more pathetic than the bystander effect. Just standing there and refusing to take action of any kind, it's so weak.
>>
>>73851734
Yes, because. Looks like you might have one last chance to do some research and stop supporting La Femme Treasonist?
>>
>>73850239
>>73851242

So what is the solution? Wouldn't mandatory service kind of redpill them a little bit and make them feel proud for their country? Do we need mass-deportations? That will never happen.
>>
>>73850152
Saw it earlier today, the bystander bit was really fucking sad.
>>
Find him on FOX with Kennedy.

He said the security was tipped off, some of them purposely didn't show up to work.
>>
>>73850994
I've heard countless millions more than you have. The only fire you'll ever hear is the one ripping through your country.
>>
What the fuck is with the comment section saying it's all fake?

No shortage of tin foil in this world.
>>
>>73852675
>>73852731
Haw haw haw, follow the fucking bleeter, huh sheep?
>>
Hughes is a Mossad agent. Bataclan was actually the Priory of Sion forcefully acknowledging the true English heir in 3d.
>>
File: Canadian Weed Farm.jpg (157 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Weed Farm.jpg
157 KB, 638x352
>>73853003
Better than following the smoke
>>
>shoved something up his ass as a joke.

This guy is fucking weird. Seems like everyone that was into Punk as a teenager never stopped being a faggot, They just transmute that gay energy into something else.
>>
>>73850239
Blood sport in schools is what we did when we ruled the world
>>
>>73852341
>mass-deportations? That will never happen.
It will. Benes decrees, Koningsberg deportation of Germans, Norway expulsion of Chechens, Central Asian deportation of Russians in 90-92.
>sense of pride
We don't need to give the youth sense of comradry with untermenschen. Current professional army is good as it is, because nationalistic and even NatSoc people tend to go there. Good for coup. Unlike 30% afromoslem regiments. Don't you know that Bundeswehr sleeps and dreams of kicking out yanks and taking down auslanders?
>>
>>73853341
Oh the feels.
I'll take my forest fire over your commie-seized circus any day
>>
>>73854074
Explain.
>>
>>73850152
Is this a new interview? I remember one where he claimed that there was either no security or that security was acting weird so it was obvious that some of them were in on it which makes sense because security wasn't going to just let them waltz in unless some of the guards were snackbars as well.

Also I'd imagine a guy like him, given what he does, would have a good idea of what does and doesn't constitute normal security.
>>
>>73851899
>Just standing there and refusing to take action of any kind, it's so weak.

Humans with the bystander mentality were more likely to survive and reproduce throughout history, since they didn't get involved into as many risky confrontations (assuming kin or friends were not involved). Thus the gene for this mentality has spread throughout the entire population. Its only weak insofar as being what we would consider moral cowardliness; as a survival mechanism it is generally effective, outside of strange situations such as mass shootings.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.