[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the first HAPPENING we would see during a Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (536 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536 KB, 600x720
What would be the first HAPPENING we would see during a Trump presidency?
>>
>>73848292
Trump becoming President.
>>
Fuck off, dumb anime poster.
>>
Destruction of Sokovia.
>>
leftist shitlibs financed by jews protesting and wanking themselves off in time square over how theyre literally being oppressed like seriously you guys right now because Trump got in
>>
Well, Mexico just declared war with the US because of Trump immigration goals.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-fg-u.s.-mexico-remittances-20160512-snap-story.html
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (90 KB, 1153x777) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
90 KB, 1153x777
>>73849427
>>
File: 08y.jpg (31 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
08y.jpg
31 KB, 500x406
The jew is going to try and crash the economy. Trump better be prepared to counter the financial manipulation that will happen. It will be orchestrated in a way that if successful, will convince the public it is trump's fault.
>>
the gassing of hispandex
>>
>>73848292
probably nothing huge. I can tell you the first thing that wouldn't happen is all those faggots who said they'd leave the country if he got elected leaving the country.
>>
>>73848292

WW3
>>
>>73848292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw
>>
Another mexican american war, Cartels trying to kill wall constructors and destroy the wall.
You southern states ready?
>>
>>73849867
Our government will put the population at risk just for not paying a fucking wall? Can I defect to the US?
>>
>>73850928
>WW3

WW3 is coming of Trump is elected or not. Look to EU for it to start (as usual). But this time it wills tart as civil war(s) instead of country vs country.

Immigrant policy as spearheaded my Merkel (Germany, why you always start WWs) will be the underlying cause, while the breakup of the European Union will be the excuse.
>>
File: ChaosTrump.png (4 MB, 1672x1150) Image search: [Google]
ChaosTrump.png
4 MB, 1672x1150
I really hope this happens
>>
File: 1462991229265.png (318 KB, 667x606) Image search: [Google]
1462991229265.png
318 KB, 667x606
>>73850225
>mfw I have 90,000 karma from /r/The_Donald

Am I a normie now?
>>
>>73851239

Saudis hate trump and will probably start letting more of their money "accidentally" go to terrorist, when trump find out he will team up with russia and china to launch full scale invasion of the middle east.
>>
>>73851671

War against the US won't be that direct. There's already a foothold for Islam in the EU. They'll streghthen that before spreading east or west.

Certain groups understand the cost of waging a multi front war.
>>
>>73848292
1. Anime
2. The Wall©™
>>
>>73848292
>animey
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.