[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump recently said in a fox news interview that he has narrowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: trumpmaga.jpg (68 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
trumpmaga.jpg
68 KB, 600x676
trump recently said in a fox news interview that he has narrowed down the vp choice to 5 people. who are they?

my guesses:
>Chris Christie
>Newt Gingrich
>John Kasich
>Jeff Sessions
>John Thune
>>
good guess on sessions... people forget about him
>Rand Paul
>Jon Huntsman
>Chris Christie
>John Kasich
>Jeff Sessions
>>
Vince McMahon
Hulk Hogan
Kevin Nash
Stone Cold Steve Austin
DR. DAVID DUKE
>>
Um

Where's Webb?
>>
>Chris Christie
>John Kasich
>Jon Hunstman
What the fuck is wrong with you retards, why do you always suggest these incompetent neocons?
>>
Hulk Hogan
Mel Gibson
Ted Nugent
Clint Eastwood
Tommy Lee Jones
>>
Milo Yiannopoulos
Ben Shapiro
Megyn Kelly
Bernie Sanders
Jeb Bush
>>
Sarah Palin
>>
>>73848015
>Christie
>Gingrich
>Webb
>Mark Cuban
>Rudy Guliani
>>
WEBB
E
B
B
>>
rudy giuliani but if he didn't already have someone in mind then I can't see him choosing anyone other than his son
>>
File: hulk gene.jpg (23 KB, 325x257) Image search: [Google]
hulk gene.jpg
23 KB, 325x257
>>73848557

WELL YA KNOW SOMETHING MEAN GENE, THE BIG BAD GAWKER THOUGHT HE COULD MESS WITH THE HULKSTER AND EXPLOIT HIS PAIN FOR PERSONAL GAIN, BROTHER! BUT THESE HULKAMANIACS OUT HERE KNOW THAT I THRIVE ON PAIN! I'VE NEVER BACKED DOWN WHEN THE HEAT IS ON. AND NOW THAT I'VE DROPPED GAWKER FOR THE 1 2 3, THEY OWE THE HULKSTER 115 MILLION, JACK!

BUT Y'KNOW MEAN GENE, IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY! IT WAS ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE HULKSTERS! IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE LITTLE HULKSTERS WHO POST EMBARRASSING LITTLE MOMENTS ONLINE! ONE DAY THEY COULD BE A PRESIDENT, OR A CEO, OR FILLING IN FOR THE BIG HULKSTER HIMSELF, RIGHT HERE IN TAMPA FLORIDA, WHEN GAWKER COULD TAKE THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS, AND USE THEM FOR THEIR OWN GAIN!

WELL BROTHER, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! BECAUSE WITH THE POWER OF THE LITTLE HULKSTERS, THE 24 INCH PYTHONS, AND A 115 MILLION DOLLAR VICTORY FOR HULKAMANIA, YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF!

WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN HULK HOGAN, THE HULKAMANIACS, AND THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM RUN WILD

ON

YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!
>>
Vince McMahon
Hulk Hogan
Jesse Ventura
Sam Hyde
Reviewbrah
>>
>>73848636
Mark Cuban's too busy watching the Mavericks lose.
>>
>>73848478
Heading up the DoD or Secretary of the n Navy
>>
>>73848015
God-Tier VPs:
McAffee
Ron Paul
Jeb Bush (imagine the memes)
Ben Carson
Newt Gingrich
>>
>>73848015
Hopefully Rubio or Martinez.
>>
>Kasich
THIS
>>
>>73848015
Trump/Webb = strongest ticket in American History.
>>
faggots the pauls are completely ridiculous answers. reddit is that way.
>>
Kasich is not one of them. And one of them is a woman, he said so himself.
>>
He needs a weird mix...
Someone batshit enough to where the NWO won't risk assassinating him, but with experience and some moderate views to appeal to normie swing voters.
>>
Kelly Ayote
Shelley Capito
Kay Bailey Hutchinson
John Kasich
It's RUBIO
>>
>>73849051
Susana Martinez? Joni Ernst? Oprah? idk
>>
>>73849051
he won't put a woman on the ticket or a black guy, unless it's Allen West - people will see right threw it and he know's it.

-it'll be a fucking white male.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 366x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 366x392
>>73848734
Please reviewbrah. I want to see him reviewing opposition policy. He's got the dress sense too.

>I'll just read a little more of this bill
>One more page
>So what am I going to give this piece of legislation, this bill if you will, out of 10?
>It's completely awful and an utter disaster, so I'm giving it one of my lowest ratings yet...5.43 out of 10
>>
>>73848803
Trump/Cuban would be the funniest fucking thing of all time though
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.