[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW /pol/ eagerly accepts genetic determinism except for trannies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1462837439610.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462837439610.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
I've seen two threads today on /pol/ about racial differences in behavior via genetics. The consensus seems to be intelligence and many behaviors are genetic.

How is it /pol/ can so eagerly believe the "new" study that "proved" genetics determine intelligence, while the piles of evidence that very strongly suggest this about trannies is completely ignored?
>>
>>73847816

What? I think most of /pol/ agrees that transgenderism is a mental illness.
>>
Noone? /pol/ BTFO?
>>
>>73847816
I don't care. They are mentally ill and belong in shallow graves.
>>
File: pimozide2.jpg (392 KB, 1106x1000) Image search: [Google]
pimozide2.jpg
392 KB, 1106x1000
>>73847816
The Christfags consider it a choice, because they believe sin requires choice. The rest of us believe you're mentally ill, which might have endogenous factors (genes, schizophrenia correlates to genes and gender dysphoria), or exogenous ones like inducement/environmental factors (hormone mimicking chemicals in environment, birth defects, culture indoctrinating your fragile mind).

Either way, everyone agrees you're deviant and ill, and being enabled by leftist ideologues who want to use you as a victim minority for policial purposes.

Stop conflating the two as a rational to pretend you have an argument. Take your meds, stop mutilating yourself.
>>
>>73847816
>piles of evidence that very strongly suggest this about trannies
Except there isn't. These people are sick in the head, they don't need genital mutilations.
>>
File: anzu.png (980 KB, 672x822) Image search: [Google]
anzu.png
980 KB, 672x822
ANZU DOESN'T HAVE A DICK WHAT THE FUCK LEADS PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>73847816
>while the piles of evidence that very strongly suggest this about trannies
There is literally zero evidence that being trans is genetic.

that's not even what the trans people claim
they claim it's biological, and it's caused in utero.
That's still wrong, but the point is it's still not genetic.
>>
>>73847816
A tranny cannot alter genetics. Cutting off your dick doesn't remove your Y chromosome.
>>
>>73847816
Anzu isn't a tranny, why don't you post a pic of that faggot with the maga hat on
>>
File: sex-change-surgery-6-638.jpg (102 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
sex-change-surgery-6-638.jpg
102 KB, 638x479
>>73847816
There's evidence that your biologically born a man and that's how you should behave.
Your biology determines your behavior there is no genetic basis for transgenderism your cells are male and you can't change that.
Because you're either born with male or female DNA and you can't change that there is no point for transgenderism.
Who cares how you feel in your head? It's a mental illness how you feel doesn't matter stop pretending.
The matter what surgery you do you can't give a woman a functional testicle and you can't give a man the functional room.
So if you can't a cure your own degeneracy at least keep your mental illness to yourself.
Stay away from my kids.
>>
File: Adamsapplefig4.jpg (49 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
Adamsapplefig4.jpg
49 KB, 300x220
>>73847816
I find this adam's apple surgery to look more womanly, very triggering. Do you?
>>
File: 3rch_reich_music.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
3rch_reich_music.gif
871 KB, 245x230
/pol/ is being slid, 5 nearly identical "tranny" posts within minutes of each other.
>>73847816
>>73848605
>>73848246
>>73846154
>>73848466
>>
>>73850626
I'm just curious how /pol/ readily accepts the idea that EMPATHY and INTELLIGENCE is genetic but your GENDER IDENTITY is not?

Wtf
>>
>>73851032
Depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. are genetic, but they're typically treated rather than encouraged.
>>
>>73847816
Every one of your faggots can fuck off back to /lgbt

There's like 8 Trap threads right now.

You want to stop violence toward sexual freaks Start by keeping it to yourself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.