[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First experiences with Snowflakes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 1460337746073.jpg (9 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1460337746073.jpg
9 KB, 500x441
>be a preteen
>In middle school at a time were the term special snowflake and sjw didn't exist, this was during the early "Murder Simulator" days of polotics
>be a kid who had no friends because I was poor and had a bad lisp growing up
>people for whatever reason thought because whoever had a lisp, that meant that person was gay.
>at lunch
>a few pretty girls go up to me one day in school
>they ask me to be their gay friend
>tell them im not gay but i'll gladly be their friend
>they say "Why not Anon? Every girl needs a gay friend!"
>i repeat myself and added "I don't mind being your friend with benifits though."
>they scoff and walk away

>a day later at lunch I ask out my crush.
>"I'm sorry anon but I'm a lesbian."
> heartbroken but understood and was going to leave her be until
>those girls from earlier appeared and said to her "Oh cool we are lesbains too!"
>Realize exactly was going on.
>I say to them "You girls are obviously pretending you are lesbians for attention, after all you tried to recruit me as a gay friend when I am straight."
>both the bimbo squad and my crush called me a homophobe.
>teacher nearby scolds me for what I said

>later during the week some fucking openly gay faggot gropes my ass
>i report it to the office
>he barely gets a fucking slap on the wrist and the principal fucking told me this.
>"He was just expressing himself anon."
>enjoyed being alone after that, would rather be lonely than be with those attention whores
>started punching faggots who would try to grope me since the principal is such a liberal cucklord that wouldn't do anything about the faggots molesting me.
>>
>be November
>just born
>leave hospital
>a snowflake falls on me
>>
In my senior year government class.

This fat ass mexican girl I've had in one of my classes all through highschool. It ticked in my head how much of a bitch she was. Anyone caught saying "black" in regards to a person around her, she feels like she has the strength to muster out of her greasy lips "It's not black, it's african american"

But today, she would probably say that and another snowflake will come out and utter the words "He's not black, he's just american"
>>
fuck your special snowflake blog thread, this isn't /soc/ you nigger faggot
>>
>>73847407
Wow your luckier than I am.
My worst experience with snowflakes is watching the girl who was my first kiss turn into a transgender man who hates other men and become a radical feminist. Thank god I stopped contact with her years ago. I just look at her facebook page to see how far she has fallen from grace.
>>
>>73847824
Be more orginal with your banter m8 you denmark darkie.
>>
>>73847870
You have second-hand kissed a guy.
>>
>>73848081
I know. I consider my second kiss now to be the first my sushi-eating squid friend.
>>
>>73846386
I would have been your friend. I'll be your friend now, too.
>>
>>73849072
Sure man I'm your fellow burger friend. I would have been your friend earlier too.
>>
>>73849362
It's crazy to think of the arbitrary reasons kids don't befriend one another when they're younger. I had some friends, but I wonder who I neglected to get in contact with and for what random reasons.
>>
>>73849577
I remember when I was a kid and it was summer I wore a tank top and someone told me I'm gay because of that.
And I remember some kids calling me gay in grade 1 because I hung out with the grade 6 girls at lunch time
>>
>>73849577
Same here, I had one friend when I was a kid until he moved away, I think I may have neglected some friendly people when I had my loner phase but who could blame me? I got backstabbed often as a kid.
>>
>>73849728
Dude they called you gay because they were jealous of you getting girls attention. Had that happen to me too except I was wearing my leather jacket on a cold winter day.
>>
>>73850306
Yeah I figured that out when I was older i was always "the cute kid" who got attention from all the girls now only chinks and niggers say I'm good looking. Life is suffering
>>
>12th grade
>3rd/4th Year German class
>Tumblerina is in class
>Gets literally triggered over every fucking issue
>Get seated with her
>Ignore her completely
>She grumbles something every 5 minutes about muhsoggyknees or something

Tumblerina always approached me about my beliefs and shit, wish I told her to fuck off, but I am too nice a person. Mfw we had a chapter where I discussed the freedom of speech in Germany and triggered her hard when I said 90 year old Auschwitz book keepers shouldn't go to jail, and that it's ridiculous you can't do a roman salute in Germany.
>>
>>73846386

>be in middle school
>furry kids before I knew furries were a thing
>they're talking about how they were foxes or wolves or whatever the fuck in their past lives but were hunted down by evil white men.
>what the fuck

So my friend and I are mocking them one day and the shitty math teacher comes up and sends us to the office for insulting people's religion.

These kids started wearing their furshit to school. No doubt their parents were degenerate friends that got them into that shit.
>>
>>73849728
>>73850092
White children need to be taught early on to at least attempt to get along with other whites. They don't have to get along with only whites, but should be taught the value of working with their race.
>>
>>73850448
Are they atleast women? I only get faggots and trannies complimenting me
We suffer together I guess
>>
File: 1460184157364.png (207 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460184157364.png
207 KB, 400x400
>>73850722
Holy shit nigger you have to be joking!
>>
>>73851010
I never had a fag hit on me but my friend showed me his dick once I stopped sleeping over at his house after that.
>>
>in class
>talking about obesity
>fat bitch getting frustrated
>"you shouldn't shame fat people because of their size"
>"it's not their fault they're obese"
>"anon, she's right, shaming people who are fat is wrong"

i dont get how the teacher was trying to teach us that obesity was wrong but wouldn't let me condemn the shitters who let it happen to themselves
>>
>>73846386
>be 4years old in December
>parents and I go outside
>All I remember is white
>everywhere, like holy shit
>enjoy it so much I look up and could you believe it

>more is falling from the sky, each all crystally and unique

Dankest shit yo snowflakes are fucking awesome
>>
>>73850092
Do you use Steam or Skype or Tox or IRC?
>>
>>73851300
We didn't have any of this fat shaming stuff when I was in school, there was literally only 1 fat girl in my whole school. I remember One guy in my class would make walrus noises when she walked by but nobody cared. I'm glad tumblr wasn't around when I was in school
>>
>>73847213
>>73851469
Nice, stealing my post which is also the first post very creative
>>
>>73850621
That reminds me of this one time this fat jewish bitch was bulling me until one day she confessed her love for me and I said no and then, because my name is money related, someone shouted "Greedy Jew!"

My sides hurt that day
>>
>>73851171

Nope, there was like a whole group of them too. They all wore fuzzy tails and/or furry gloves and other various shit.
>>
>>73851645
When you said a snowflake fell on you when you went outside I thought you meant your step-father's wife put you down so she could hug you.
>>
>>73851810
You can't shitpost you need some more practice c-
>>
>>73851912
>Implying a fucking leaf can shitpost
>>
>>73852167
We cant
>>
>>73851807
Holy hell it sounds like it was like a death cult. How many were there?
>>
>>73852348

Maybe 8-12, all with varying degrees of degeneracy.

This was in 2004, by the way.
>>
>>73847213
> watch nature documentary on Canada
>>
File: 1460335050511.png (339 KB, 811x720) Image search: [Google]
1460335050511.png
339 KB, 811x720
>>73852626
May god have mercy on your soul. I can only imagine the odor that plagued those halls.
>>
File: reaction asd.jpg (15 KB, 416x304) Image search: [Google]
reaction asd.jpg
15 KB, 416x304
>>73846386
well, I didnt want to have to do this, but this is a fucking hilarious story.

>Be me
>6th grade, first year of middle school
>all 3 elementary schools in my town merged into 1 middle school after you graduate 5th grade.
>getting to know kids from the other 2 schools
>Everyone seems chill and funny, eventually make new friends from around everywhere.
>But one kid, One kid stood out
>CJ
>CJ is the definition of a weaboo now, but back then he was just a freak.
>CJ has a fucking love for bugs and everything bug related.
Now this is where the story kicks off
>In english class
>talking about the outsiders when a bee comes into the room
>some fat jewish kid screams that he is allergic to bees and freaks out and runs out of the room
>I take the liberty to say "Dont worry Ill kill it"
>CJ looks me dead in the eyes and says "kill it and I kill you"
>I scoff it off and proceed to hit it with my book and kill it
>CJ takes a charge at me with full force
>Hes kinda fat but he honestly almost laid me out
>dodge it but fall down in the process
>gets up on me and tries to punch me
>honestly so Stunned I cant react
>Huge kid comes out of no where and rips him off of me, throwing him to the ground
>In the process he broke his thumb trying to cushion the fall
>he is crying at this point
>teacher comes in and breaks it up, security comes in and they take me and him to the vice principle
>CJ put on in school suspension and I just have to apologize to him for not being as caring or some shit idk the school was cucked
>the kid was diagnosed with severe aspergers later on
last time I saw him was my senior year of HS, which was last year. He wore cargo pants, a lab coat and/or a Dr. Who jacket, and glasses. He would also talk about his love for furry culture and pokemon, Oh yeah how could I forget the most important part. He lived in the basement of a Church, Dont know how, but he did

http://blog.cjstuff.net/ This is his blog that he had during Middle school
>>
>>73848886
>kissing boys

WOW WHAT A FAGGOT
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 493x276
>>73853015
Best post
>>
>>73853015
>http://blog.cjstuff.net/ This is his blog that he had during Middle school

That Matrix-ripoff background really seals it.
>>
>>73853015
I feel sad because it's a literal autist
>>
File: happiness.png (461 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
happiness.png
461 KB, 565x486
>>73853015
>http://blog.cjstuff.net/
LMAO CJ
>>
>>73853015

>blog in middle school.

Holy shit thanks for making me realize kids call me "old" now.
>>
>>73853866
>>73853900
>>73853944

Holy shit, triple dubs
>>
>>73853866
He had other weaboo friends, but jesus christ it was so fucking cringy the shit he did. He had long ass hair and never shaved and carried around a fucking screw driver from Dr. Who
>>
File: 1227705865138-754113-754717.jpg (343 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1227705865138-754113-754717.jpg
343 KB, 1600x1200
>>73853015
Oh dear
>>
>>73853015
>mfw this faggot has traveled more than I have
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>73854169
Hahaha I think thats from elementary school
>>
>>73853015
Best story holy shit
>>
File: 1453507209385.jpg (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1453507209385.jpg
103 KB, 640x1136
>>73854169
>>
File: 1459037552455.jpg (142 KB, 1127x575) Image search: [Google]
1459037552455.jpg
142 KB, 1127x575
>>73853015
>http://blog.cjstuff.net/
>middle school
>2011
The internet caused this autism
>>
>>73854169
>lived in a church basement
You mean locked away right?
>>
>>73849072
ME two m8 , got a wow or league account?
>>
>>73854436
that was freshmen year I think or going into it freshmen year
>>
>>73854478
His whole family lived in it
>>
>went to school with this girl
>she was from a poorer family, but relatively normal
>she became a hot topic goth in middle school and became worse in high school
>she joined the GSA, or Gay Straight Alliance, but it was called the Goth Straight Alliance because nobody in it was actually gay, they were all just hot topic goths
>she started dating this guy and he was pretty normal
>they broke up
>she went nuts and started cutting herself
>she'd have long conversations with random people about how she liked to cut her thighs
>she started cutting her wrists too but never mentioned it to people or said anything
>she would just awkwardly hold her wrists out hoping that people would notice and give her attention
>everyone pointedly ignored it because it was weird
>she ended up becoming the president of the GSA
>she was completely straight
>>
I'm so glad I became an adult before all this SJW bullshit took over the school system.

Even happier that my boss thinks SJWs are even more retarded than I do.
>>
>>73850722
https://youtu.be/85fSBUbjE20

Trans species kid. Also went hard about muzzies lol
>>
>>73854725
My friend dated some crazy bitch he's like hey can she take off her sweater? And I'm like yeah this is her house why would I give a shit? And she took it off and had a scar up from her wrist to her neck. On both her arms
>>
>>73854725
>gsa bullshit
>every single fucking girl "cutting" their wrists or being bulimic
>that one girl that wore a cape to school

wow. high school was 8 years ago but that shit is coming back to me now.
>>
this thread...

>complain about "snowflakes"

>post in right wing snowflake echochamber

the autism
>>
>>73854547
Holy shit why
>>
>>73854992
I dont know, I honestly dont know
>>
>>73854933
That doesn't sound like it was intentionally done. Normally when someone cuts themselves, they just do horizontal lines.
>>
>>73854781
My dad warned me of people like SJWs when I was a kid. He told me not to buy into feminist bullshit
>>
>>73855115
Oh not a scar my bad I meant to say scars. It was like a million little lines
>>
>>73854969
Hey we atleast try to get away from you and bitch instead of nagging you in your safe spaces
>>
I had a two girls in our school who both looked almost exactly the same, one was called Cave Girl by everyone because she kinda looked like a caveman and the other was called Raptor Girl because she did the Naruto run everywhere and people thought she was just running like a raptor.
>>
>>73855192
Yeah, then that's definitely a cutter. They're all insane. And it's such a weird problem too. I don't think anyone ever did things like that before the internet became big.
>>
>>73846386
You let another man grab your ass and didn't beat him to an inch of his life?

Nice anon, enjoy being a cuck the rest of your life.
>>
>>73855369
they definitely did, the internet was just the next "step"on their way of begging for attention
>>
>>73853015
>.net
This is how you know a website is really good.
>>
>>73855192
That ex girl I was talking about earlier had scars on her wrists.

Human de-evolution
Normie -> Emo/Scene -> Furfag -> SJW
>>
>>73855453
Didn't you read the last line?
>>
>>73854169

He looks like a SJW that gets posted on /pol/ every now and again as a reaction image. It's not the "SHUT THE FUCK UP" canadian red head.It's someone else. My brain is working over time. It's on the tip of my tounge. I can almost see her.
>>
>>73855369
Yeah she's nuts, I was in high school when the cutting trend started. I remember girls coming into class showing their new cuts and stuff and talking about how life is hard for a teenager these days.
>>
Fuck it I'm bored
>>73855555
>>
its funny when u see only amerifats post about snowflakes

COMPLETE DEGENERACY
>>
>>73854725

Was she hot?
>>
>>73855780
Not really.
>>
>>73855534
I never met a furry and I've only seen sjw online but I don't go to college so I think I was able to avoid. I think my last year of high school is when it started creeping in I remember one girl cut her hair short one day and came in asking the teacher to call her a boy name. Everyone thought she was nuts
>>
>>73855780
Cutters are never hot
>>
>>73846386
>be me
>grew up around spics, illegals and niggers whole life
>stareed out listening to John and Ken, Adam Carolla, disdain for illegals came early on
>try to speak up on illegals and mexican nationalist talking shit about the US
>get told Im racist to "my own people" and an uncle Tom
>get in trouble and end up going school to school
>enlist at 18 in the Marines, wars are dying down
>end up in a salty MOS with a bunch of salty combat vets, do my thing and eventually end up in the middle east
>come back changed and even more ardent on illegals and the scum
>end up confronting old acquaintances about this as the elections fire up
>break contact with them, realize all I need are my direct family and the red pilled friends I made in the Marines

Fuck them all
>>
>>73846386
>>started punching faggots who would try to grope me since the principal is such a liberal cucklord that wouldn't do anything about the faggots molesting me.
Jesus Christ, what a bigot
>>
>>73849577
There was this one goym that I instantly hated because he had fucking anime hair. Literally no other reason, and the hatred went on for a good year or so without us ever talking.

Then we became aquanted over a game and been good blokes since.
>>
>>73855856
You're lucky, I live in a conservative state and still met a SJW and a furfag.
But to be fair my state has a lot of tourism.

You know, if I could become a kissless virgin again so I would never have live the horror of seeing my first love turn into a transman proud misandrist feminist, I would do anything to make myself back into kissless virgin.
>>
>>73846386
I'll be your friend anon. Let's hate the world together.
>>
File: what have you done.png (161 KB, 259x252) Image search: [Google]
what have you done.png
161 KB, 259x252
>>73846386
>freshman is highschool
>befriends some tumblr tards
>kept talking about mincraft, anime, portal and other autistic shit
>they drew rainbow wolves and were probably closet furries
>One day I see one of them draw something
>I joked: "Is that like Darth Maul with gray skin?"
>He gets annoyed. "No it's a troll."
>Sooner or later the rest of the group starts talking about something called Homestuck
>I find out it's a web comic
>I read the first 200 pages. It's shit.
>"That because you haven't got to the good part yet."
>I did it's still shit. I eventually get the part where one of the characters get raped by butt puppets. I also find out that most of the characters are either gay or trans/mentally ill
>One day I bring it up.
>"Isn't Homestuck like gay propoganda or something?"
>I don't quite remembered how it went but it ended with them very irritated.
>I eventually left the group. One became a third wave feminist. Another became a dyke. And an other never lost his pre-pubescent voice.
>>
File: 1462758002882.png (87 KB, 246x248) Image search: [Google]
1462758002882.png
87 KB, 246x248
>>73846386
>at Middle school band retreat in nice hotel
>go to hotel restaurant for dinner
>get seated across from ugly bull dyke with spiked hair
>our food comes
>I'm enjoying my lasagna when she starts telling me she's vegan and asking me not to eat in front of her
>laugh and tell her to fuck off
>waitress happens to hear the exchange as she walks by
>waitress happens to be vegan as well
>they both start berating me for eating lasagna
>I have literally no idea what going on at this point so me and my friends just keep laughing and eating
>waitress eventually fucks off
>roughly 10 years later and that bull dyke is now going by the name "Theo" and has undergone hormone therapy as well as cosmetic surgery
>mfw xshe lives a few streets down from Me
>>
>>73856337
I'm in Toronto I think I'm just lucky with my neighbourhood, when I go downtown I see a lot of shit. I saw a girl with pink hair once walk down the street barefoot and topless. I started whistling at her kek she probably wrote about me on tumblr
>>
>>73856458
Sure, let's watch rome burn together. We don't need to do anything to ruin the world since it does a good job of doing itself
>>
>>73856470
Shit, I was only born in 1993 so I was just a couple of years away from experiencing the sjw tumblr shit at school.
>>
>>73856470
I remember seeing good homestuck fan art only to find out it's lazy ms paint garbage.

Holy fuck the fanbase is cancer
>>
File: 1463081762273.jpg (57 KB, 657x627) Image search: [Google]
1463081762273.jpg
57 KB, 657x627
>>73853015
He went parasailing in middle school

>I just played guitar hero for 3 years
>>
>>73856532
Did you tell the manager about the vegan waitress? Holy fuck I feel sorfy for you mate.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (260 KB, 680x1150) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
260 KB, 680x1150
>>73853015
>>
File: how bizzare.png (232 KB, 356x366) Image search: [Google]
how bizzare.png
232 KB, 356x366
>tfw my childhood friend is a gay furfag now
>>
In ft Wayne on business. Nighttime. Hotel within walking distance of a bar. Eat with engineering group, go back to hotel, walk to bar to drink. Sitting minding my own when a blue haired (obvious kool-aid dye job) 6/10 points at me and says "you. I want you in me." I laughed it off. She bought me drinks. I ended up riding back to the hotel with her and sitting with her in her car for her to smoke spice and listen to how she is so oppressed by men. She doesn't identify as female and she's bisexual. She's this and this and that and non binary, but not in those words. This was b4 that term was invented. Invite her up to my hotel room and end up making her sick my cocktail exactly how I tell her. I cum in her mouth and she makes a weird u shape and spits it into her pussy. I now have a child with her.
>>
>>73856964
No I'm not sure what happened with her, I think my band teacher just pulled her aside later on and probably got her in shit. Again this was the first time I'd ever encountered this sort of shit so I had no idea how to handle a qt mid 20's vegan and a chubby lesbian both chewing me out for eating dead animals
>>
>>73857146
you should probably just end it all
>>
>>73853015
>>73856997
>Some autist from anon's middle school is about to become a meme
I fucking love this place
>>
>>73857548
4chan is a magical place
>>
>>73857111
My childhood friend is now an Onision following male feminist christian hating atheist+. Let's suffer together
>>
>>73857548
It's already locked and loaded in my meme folder pal
>>
File: image.jpg (948 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
948 KB, 2448x2448
>>73847213
S c o r p i o master race

The horoscope is a hoax but girls seem to think our autism and asshole demeaner is edgy and mysterious
>>
>>73857146
Are you a burger that orginally came from the down under?
>>
>>73857548
make sure you add me in the screen cap when this goes on r/4chan
>>
>>73857277
Remember they are all vegans until you eat their pussy. Then they becone meat lovers.
>>
File: you gay hoe.png (188 KB, 282x518) Image search: [Google]
you gay hoe.png
188 KB, 282x518
>>
File: 1382035978383.jpg (73 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1382035978383.jpg
73 KB, 1024x768
>>73846386
thought this was a thread about snow.
>>
>>73857715
>tfw everything brands me as edgy and mysterious, independent of each other, some without any input of my own
>>
>>73857449
Fu-q the kid is white smart and athletic. Displays no signs of autism like you
>>
File: rainbows.jpg (82 KB, 680x396) Image search: [Google]
rainbows.jpg
82 KB, 680x396
>>73857548
more possibly on the way
>>
>>73857994
>haha! i've called someone autistic on le internet!
>this will surely cover up my insecurities
>>
>>73850722
Stories like this make me so glad I'm old. I can't even imagine the stupid shit kids today have to accept as normal.
>>
File: yugioh.png (871 KB, 563x764) Image search: [Google]
yugioh.png
871 KB, 563x764
>>73857955
>>
>>73857809
Deep south. Merican through and through. She liked my southern drawl
>>
>>73855903
I can guarantee there are some hot cutters. The problem is they aren't worth investing any time into because they're fucking cutters.
>>
>>73857715
Kek I love asking Milfs about their horoscope because they always say "wow you're a Scorpio that's sexy" I always say "yeah watch out or I'll get you with my stinger"
>>
>>73858179
Nobody from the Deep South calls it the Deep South, then again what do I know I'm from the normie south

>North Carolina
>>
>9-12th grade
>always had at least one class with autist named Hunter
>would loudly hock huge loogies during lectures and spit them right on the floor next to his desk
>blamed allergies whenever he got in trouble

I kind of miss seeing that.
>>
>>73853015
Fair lawn?
>>
>>73858233
That Stinger line is pure autism, but I said something very similar to my gf while we first met, she's Korean and way more racist than any whitefag can fathom
>>
>>73846386
In my theatre class in high school, I was in a group of myself, four girls and one gay nigger from outer space. The fruity nigger and the four girls kicked me out because I was a straight male.

Now I want faggots to be gassed to death.
>>
>>73858438
nah
>>
>>73858454
I know it is but it somehow works with me, I was always that guy who said dumb shit but somehow made it work in high school. Girls find it hilarious when I use that line I don't know if they're bullshitting but I honestly don't really care I just love saying it
>>
File: 1423093674251.jpg (7 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1423093674251.jpg
7 KB, 456x456
>>73855992
Im not sure thats what we're talking about..
>>
File: cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>73846386

das it mane

god bless you based OP
>>
>>73855992

All those same feels brother
>>
>>73853015
Have we created a new meme?
>>
File: 2534534534.jpg (738 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2534534534.jpg
738 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>73858319
This guy does. Jackson Mississippi
>>
>>73858587
please no
>>
>>73847213
FPBP
>>
>>73856470
>butt puppet rape
These people are seriously cancer. Im sorry you had to experience that bro.
Top kek
>>
>>73858212
Yeah, they may be hot on the outside but they are cold, heartless, and unforgiving like a microwaved hotpocket.
>>
I'm glad I got on /pol/ today to witness these new meme arising.
>>
>>73858625
I've been waiting so long for someone to finally acknowledge that post
>>
>>73858537
I non ironically say totes and perf now like a 16 year old girl. It started as a joke but now I can't stop. I'm a 6'6 24 year old and it sounds so dumb
>>
File: it's too late now anon.png (208 KB, 228x502) Image search: [Google]
it's too late now anon.png
208 KB, 228x502
>>73858612
>>
>>73858753
>African
we wuz penguins en shieet
>>
>>73858477
Don't worry the fagnig will die of AIDS eventually. Did he happen to know anyone named Carl?
>>
>>73857955
>>73858162
Oh shit, its going to happen, and he'll end up killing himself over this whole thing. Meme magic Top kek
>>
File: cant wake up.jpg (30 KB, 401x263) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
30 KB, 401x263
>>
>>73850722
I only had 1 furfucktard in my school. Used to draw furry art all the time, was extremely acne-ridden and lanky. Also a fucking insufferably annoying person.
Later I learned that this was typical of furfaggots.
>>
>>73858560
God bless too you my based chocolate friend
>>
>>73858715
I'm glad I helped birthed a new meme into existance.
>>
File: ol scruffy.jpg (58 KB, 396x698) Image search: [Google]
ol scruffy.jpg
58 KB, 396x698
>>
>>73858746
I say old stuff like talk to the hand my little cousin thinks I'm a loser lol I also purposefully say refrigerator, cordless telephone, and television when I talk to her she hates it.
>>
>>73858869
Probably.
>>
>>73858833
AYE HOL UP
*smacks beak*
U DELLIN ME
*eats fish out of bucket*
WE WUZ
*noots*
EMPORROR PENGUINZ AND SHEEIT?
>>
File: Scan-110403-0001 - Copy.jpg (449 KB, 1647x873) Image search: [Google]
Scan-110403-0001 - Copy.jpg
449 KB, 1647x873
This wasn't the first time but one of my favorites.
>Be sophomore in university org, meet freshman who is art major
>Shows me some of his art on his phone, actually isn't bad but mostly women, can tell the guy's gay or something but don't ask
>As a joke tell him it looks a lot better than all the scribbles of fat stick figures I drew in middle school
>He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, I don't understand, could you explain?"
>I pulled out my phone trying to find one while saying I could only draw round figures and usually had them attacking major cities. I then showed him pic related
>"I'm sorry, I still don't understand."
>I eventually shrugged it off and said, "I still find it pretty funny."
>We're not close friends
>He was actually pulling that routine with me.
In hindsight I'm glad my art can offend. Isn't that what liberals want?
>>
>>73859055
Annoying cousins are fun. Expecially if they are whiny little shits.
>>
>>73859251
I don't get it
>>
>>73846386
Why are lesbians so disturbing?

Everyone I've seen in grade school had the same type of personality and ugliness.

In high school I think some dyke had a girlfriend going through trans surgery.

I can't even begin to understand how that relationship would work.
>>
In high school a snowflake broke the miniature surfboard I was making out of clay so I took his clay project and through it over this giant fence that led to the student parking lot, he got insanely mad and swore he would kill me and literally nothing came of this, our art teacher was a white guy who absolutely hated his job and never reported us, plus it was a super nigger school so what I did was relatively tame compared to the jumpings and gang violence. Also in geometry there was a furry snowflake type guy named randy that everyone loved messing with and he always had ringworm on his neck, my geometry teacher caught me drawing a picture of randy with a giant worm monster coming out of his neck and he laughed somewhat noticeably at it and balled it up. Most teachers there were bully enablers
>>
File: stick it int eh pie.jpg (82 KB, 394x698) Image search: [Google]
stick it int eh pie.jpg
82 KB, 394x698
>>
>>73858539
I might of gotten off topic but Mexican nationalist and snowflakes are all under the same roof for me
>>
>>73859339
She's not a whiny shit thank god I think I've been blessed, everyone seems to hate their cousins. Nah she's just getting into the internet and is learning about memes and using slang so I use my old outdated slang with her. It embarrasses her but I think it's funny
>>
File: CJDontQuit.png (1 MB, 662x1000) Image search: [Google]
CJDontQuit.png
1 MB, 662x1000
THANK YOU ANON
ANOTHER SACRIFICE TO THE MEME GODS
>>
>>73859509
>learning about memes
what have we done?
it might not be too late, you have to stop her, save her from this hell
>>
>>73859603
We had memes when we were kids too even without internet. Like that stupid diamond S and asking someone to spell ICUP, that was basically our version of the game which you just lost
>>
File: 1421645377429.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1421645377429.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>73859552
KEK BE PRAISED
>>
>>73859702
FUCK YOU
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
>>73859749
>>
File: I heared it on reddit.png (30 KB, 126x134) Image search: [Google]
I heared it on reddit.png
30 KB, 126x134
>>73856470
>be in 9th grade
>be super-beta kid
>it's like 2011/2012, so around the time homestuck was getting popular
>transfer to new "enviromental" (read: liberal) charter school because they give out laptops and shit
>I was still mostly blue-pilled
>thought gay rights was good, races aren't different, etc.
>one of my new friends at the school introduces me to homestuck
>read it
>it's a retarded CYAO without choices and stupid meme-tier humor
>they do that stupid thing where they introduce shit at random for the sole purpose of confusing the reader
>tell them it fucking sucks
>"you haven't got to the good part"
>keep reading it
>it's the new "popular" trend at the school
>realize I could be popular by piggybacking it
>realize it's just propaganda
>keep pretending like I know shit, read the wiki and talk to my friends about it
>getting anxious because it's so fucking shit but I have to keep memorizing it to climb the social ladder
>eventually I break when I see one of my beta-shit friends wearing the stupid purple dream-clothes/pjs for a halloween costume
>detach all contact with friends because it's the only shit they talk about
>skip the next grade and start virtual school
>>
>>73859509
Ah, the cousins I have are either whiny shits, rich snobs who rarely contact me, or degerates. Your lucky man, tech her your ways in the meme world.
>>
If you ask a girl for her pager number she'll usually laugh and give you her phone number. Unless your weird or something
>>
wew had fucking canned responses we were drilled in if someone used the word "gay",
>We don't allow put-downs anon!
>I didn't catch that.
>Do you really know what that word means?
>You may not have meant it in a derogatory way, but using that word can offend someone!
>What if I told you I was homosexual and that offended me?

this was in 2013 in my senior year.
the only people who used these responses were special snowflake faggots who were into homestuck, wore the dumb pride pins, and participated in day of silence.
also cotton candy colored short-cut hair

ahh, the joys of having lived in Xeattle
>>
1997 be in 5th grade, lots of weird looking kids

>one kid especially stands out
>he looks about 38 yrs old in the face
>talks in the most gay lisped voice ever
>makes everyone incredibly uncomfortable but you can't say shit because teacher's will freak
>Last year the school gets RE (Religious Education)
>Our RE teacher was a beautiful nun from Italy about 23 years old, who would read us bible passages and play memory games with us about Christian stories
>The one muslim girl with a massive unibrow and upper lip hair always has to sit outside because she doesn't want to be part of the class
>Find out school is cutting RE in 1998, never see angelic nun's bittersweet smile ever again
>tfw she knew at the time and tried to be a mother to us and save our generation
>I find out years later at a reunion that the principal was forced to cut RE program because the gay kid and muslim kid's parents complained that they found it offensive.

Fucking breaks my heart in retrospect. We had a lot of good kids without serious parental supervision, I remember basically playing outside from 8am to 8pm most days and my parents not really caring where I was. Small beach town only 100k-200k people, all the kids are safe. We all loved RE and considered ourselves Christians.

By the summer of 00' and entering High School 8th grade I vividly how new students started transferring in. First two blacks, then later 3 muslims and about 8 serbs. We also had 1 girl who was an army brat from America and she was the first girl we saw with dyed blonde hair and she showed her belly button. I remember how obsessed all the boys were with her at that time, including myself. The next 3-4 years girls started acting more and more slutty, we had teenage pregnacies at the school, the students segregated themselves based on ethnicity when before it was a mostly white school, the croatians hated the serbs, the muslims hated everyone, the asians hated the blacks, the blacks fucked all the girls.
>>
>>73860045
What is home stuck? I never heard of it
>>73860070
All my cousins are surprisingly fine, I get along with all of them I think I'm lucky nobody I know likes their cousins for some reason.
>>73860082
I hate having to explain to people why I don't own a cellphone. They ask me how can I live without one I tell them it's very easy I just make sure I'm breathing
>>
>>73860233
I would have said. "Well how about I call you a faggot instead.", and kek'd at their rage.
>>
>>73860549
>what is homestuck
a shitty "LOOK AT US BEING QUIRK AND DIFFERENT" webcomic made for people who think being nerdy and quirky is LOL SO RANDOM AND COOL
it's visual cancer
the basis behind it is some humanoid aliens come to a town and hijinks ensue
>>
File: 10_01.jpg (38 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
10_01.jpg
38 KB, 277x271
>>73846386
I was actually a speshul snowflake, but I went through the phase a lot earlier than most
>went through the hipster/"i like unpopular things" phase at 8-10
>went through the nihilist/edgy atheist phase at 11-12
>went through the numale phase at 13-14
>15-16 went through the lolbertarian phase
>17+ I got really redpilled
>>73860549
>What is home stuck? I never heard of it
Good
>>73860562
And then you'd get expelled
>>
>>73860549
some gay-ass comic
author is pretty funny though
>steals $2M in kickstarter money
>strings readers along for 7 years, getting the ad revenue
>half-asses the ending just to piss off his fans
the comic itself is degenerate though
>incest
>LGBT
>cross-species breeding
>>
>>73860464
I would give you a hug you poor bastard. At least you got to see it be nice before it went to shit. I wasn't as lucky.
>>
>>73860549
Here's a shitty anime that's part of the comic that pretty much sums up how stupid it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FevMNMwvdPw
>>
>>73860045
if you want a laugh, watch the ending
>the author didn't do the art
>no conclusion
>anime
>>
>>73860837
it's this>>73860820
>>
>>73860549
Yeah. I know a few people who have cousins worse than mine. Makes me feel lucky.
>>
>>73860837
Already did
>>73860820
The ending pretty much serves up a great picture of the faggotry of the comic, even without context
>>
>>73846386
>first day of school in like 4th grade or something
>I could immediately spot who would be an annoying faggot for the rest of the year
>there's this kid who's constantly running about being a fucking thorn in everyone's side, pulling on hair, tripping people, scribbling on your paper, incessant talking, just being an irritating pest
>there was another kid in our class who was silent, he literally never speaks, might as well be mute
>during lunch mute boy is sitting alone in the corner of the lunch room and the annoying kid comes up to him and starts poking him but he gets no response
>fed up with being ignored he spits in his ear
>mute boy spins around like a fucking ninja and lays this faggot out flat on the floor with like a judo tackle or some shit
>he's got this kid in a bind on the floor and twisting his hand like a fucking pretzel
>all I could think of was damn that was bad ass
>teacher has to come over and wrestle this kid off him
>both boys are gone from school for the next week
>>
>>73853015
>2011
This nigger was in middle school 4 years ago
>>
>Be university student
>Have made no friends, so decide to get involved with clubs
>Attend club for RPG's like D&D
>3/5 people there are fat women who look like trigglypuff, effeminate men without a masculine bone in their body, and homosexuals
>Be naive, so join a game regardless
>Other people are playing a foxtail faerie spirit, not!Elsa from Frozen, and a pansexual demi-queer witch.
>Stay for one game, during which I am accused of misogyny and perpetuating rape culture.
>Leave and never return.
>>
>>73860464
by 2004 when we graduated we were the last normal year group. The kids below us were all emo's or goths or cutting themselves. The girls refused to follow the uniform codes and would cut themselves, wear skimpy skirts. The boys would hit teachers and there was violence almost every day.

Moving to university I saw during orientation one or two marxist/socialist/green groups but everyone thought they were idiots, it was common knowledge that the Communists killed their own people in labour camps and generally those economic and social ideas are non-competitive. By the time I'm in my 4th year and teaching undergrads I notice there are a lot more girls in STEM classes than even 3 years ago when I was in those same classes. Intro to Algo's, Physics I, Multivariable Calculus, might have had a 5 to 1 girl boy ratio, now it was something like 3 to 2, the challenge being there were always in every prac class about 5 completely clueless girls. I would have to spend the majority of my time teaching them basic things and I could see the gifted students were not getting inspired or challenged. The demographics also changed, we had a primarily white male teaching staff with a few brilliant eastern european female professors, and the students were of european background. In just 3 short years it became majority asian (over 70%) most of these students with very poor English skills, slowing down every lecture and tutorial class, I think most were international students paying the full fee.

Fast forward to 2016 I'm now part of the faculty and my dean is worried that he is not meeting his female qouta. Our physics department got gutted when 5 male professors were let go and there were insufficient qualified female applicants to replace them. They hired two incompetent women with paper PhD's who beg me to revise their lecture notes and struggle to teach basic concepts. My work load has tripled in just teaching and I have barely any time for my research. I remember 1997.
>>
>>73860464
That's sad, I was born in 1993 so a lot younger than you but what you described is the Toronto I grew up in. I lived more uptown in a quiet neighbourhood. Diversity day was celebrating the fact that we had Italians, Portuguese, Serbians, Hungarians, French, British kids in the class. There was 1 Vietnamese girl but she was the smartest in the class, very nice.
I remember when I started becoming an edgy atheist I told one kid in my class God is stupid and I got a detention. I'd probably get a reward if I said that in school now.
We walked out a lone, we went skating alone, we could go up to the police and ask to pet their horses or pet people's dogs it was really nice, as the years went by and more and more immigrants came here things changed. Tons of litter in my area, everyone is cold and distant, you can't talk to your neighbour in the elevator anymore because they don't speak your language. All the European shops that imported stuff from Europe were gone they European families all left to the white suburbs. I've been living in the same building my whole life, and we just installed our first security camera last year because of break ins in the locker room. We never had this before nobody had a lock on their locker door when I was a kid I never thought of breaking in nobody did.
>>
>>73860670
I only suffered a minor blue-pilled fedora niceguy phase while I was 14. Probably would have been a male feminist if feminsm was trending back then.
I became redpilled after that though.

I know, I was just jesting
>>
>>73846386
I have yet to see one and it really annoys me. I wish I could finally be able to at least touch one IRL, I'm tired of looking at them on the internet and laughing at Canada because they have so many they basically drown in them.
Sometimes there's hail here, though, because I live in a cold city. But I doubt it's the same.
>>
>>73861086
at least you haven't lived in Xeattle

>>73861148
if you ever have kids, sign them up for Goy Scouts. It may be flawed, but it's what redpilled me and taught me to be self-reliant
>collected over $7000 worth of books for my Eagle Scout project when I was 15
>>
>>73860820
I don't get it
>>
>>73861322
that's why the snowflakes like it
>only I can understand the symbolism!
>i want the gay-ass sunglasses guy to fuck the horned nigger!
>>
>>73861322
that's the appropriate response
>>
School was fucking shit. I block out all of my memories before about 8th grade. All the time I spent feeling like I was an outcast? Wasted. All I want is solitude.
>>
>>73861086
God bless you based professor
>>
>>73861322
Congrats, you've passed the test.
>>
>>73854969
Because needing to think oneself is better than others isn't autisc lol you're pathetic
>>
>>73861418
>>73861406
>launch date 2009
>end date 2016
HOW
>>
>>73861604
stringing them along for advert money lad
:^)
the author does it for the money
>>
>>73861238
Fuck dude you almost got me that time! You clever bastard
>>
>>73861604
fans who don't know how story telling works enough to see that it was spread out as long as possible
>>
>>73855636
Of course not he was too distracted by a threat to his pathetic masculinity that he perceived reading the post because he's that fucking pathetic he misinterprets a post on Pol as an attack on his truly small weiner
>>
>>73860670
Are you me?
>>
>>73861406
It's not even fucking symbolism.
Everything that happened in the video was establish characters from an established plot.
Everything in the video is LITERALLY happening in the story's universe.
It's just how fucking gay it is.

Plus the majority of it isn't even the author's fault.
Originally he wanted it to be some coming-of-age sci-fi adventure, but then, pressured by the fans, it turned into some stupid gay orgy fantasy-world bizarro universe fanfiction.
>>
>>73861668
Well that's capitalism at work, good job for reeling in those suckers.
>>
File: keksimus maximus.png (309 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.png
309 KB, 420x420
>>73853015
>He wore a lab coat and/or a Dr. Who jacket
>>
>>73861758
>$3M
:^)
and he's still making money
>people believed him when he said he would make and release a game by 2013
>that was in 2012
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>73861744
Quite Possibly
>>
>>73861099
>I told one kid in my class God is stupid and I got a detention. I'd probably get a reward if I said that in school now.

only if the person was white and a christian anon, make fun of a raghead/kike in school and see what happens
>>
>>73861303
I don't need to sign em up for Goy Scouts, what redpiled me was my father working in the movie business and telling me who owns it long before 4chan existed and since he grew up during the 60's and 70's, he also was the first person to warn me about the dangers of "Equal rights" groups and feminism. He was in California during the Rodney King Riots. He told me this when I was only a preteen.

He taught me self defence and gun safety.

I will teach my kids what he has taught me.
>>
File: 7917.png (71 KB, 237x195) Image search: [Google]
7917.png
71 KB, 237x195
>>73852626
>2004
Im honestly surprised I tought fur fags became a thing in 2009.
>>
>>73859395
Because a woman who isn't heterosexual is worthless
>>
>>73862003
goy scouts is theonly way the govt. will let your children touch a gun
also basic survival skills and patriotism
>>
>>73861846
Holy hell what a fucking evil genius!
>>
>>73861846
I wish I were autistic enough to be able to pull something off like that
>>73861974
Thank god there were no Muslims in my school when I was a kid.
>>
>>73862152
>goy scouts is theonly way the govt. will let your children touch a gun

unless you live in the country, i haven't been able to shoot a real gun in months and im having withdraws like you would with masturbation
im horny for guns
>>
>>73858746
I just stick to RADICAL, BODACIOUS, Etc.
Goddamn, I wish I had lived through the eighties.
>>
>>73862152
Yeah, as long as the camp leader isn't gay. I don't want to have serve jailtime because I killed some faggot that touched my kid.
>>
>>73858746
I say totes because a 27 year old australian man used to say it constantly and I can't stop

fucking australians
>>
>>73860941
It's like some sort of shit that you'd expect to see from some edgelord middleschool kid who thinks he's "SO DEEP" with his crappy fanfictions
>>
>>73862250
I live in gun country so I can teach my kids that stuff.
>>
File: AdventureTime.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1406) Image search: [Google]
AdventureTime.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1406
>>73860820
this is what teens watch today?

How did it go from Golgo 13, Cyber City Oedo 808, Ninja Scroll, GITS, Paprika to this garbage?

The art quality is so bad, what the actual fuck. Is Adventure Time to blame? I thought it was a pretty funny/clever show, but it must have spawned countless terrible rip offs by now.
>>
>>73846386
>>be a kid who had no friends because I was poor and had a bad lisp growing up
>>people for whatever reason thought because whoever had a lisp, that meant that person was gay.
lel i miss the early 2000's
>>
>>73847407
>african american
Man I always hated that term as a kid, unless the person literally born in Africa and moved over to the states. Only time it ever makes sense.
>>
File: 1447059953791.jpg (15 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1447059953791.jpg
15 KB, 250x240
>>73857955
>"mom rules!" shirt
>>
>>73846386
>Sophomore year summer break
>playing portal 2 together with best friend
>tells me he's gay and I'm the only one he's told
>don't know how to react as this is shocking and the only other time I've dealt with a gay was my cousin who committed suicide
>Tell him, "Uhh... okay, don't kill yourself"
>Back to school junior year
>he's become a huge furry now
>try to talk to him because he's my best friend, but it feels like he's not talking to me and I don't understand the furry verbiage he's using at the time.
>stops playing video games with me
>converts others in the school to furries and starts to 'yiff' with them
>don't know what yiff means until much later
>lose best friend
>never finish Portal 2 co-op

I fucking hate furries and I fucking hate gays for what they did to the kid. He was a smart guy too. Good guy, sucks how he turned out.
>>
File: Magic.png (17 KB, 602x260) Image search: [Google]
Magic.png
17 KB, 602x260
>>
>>73862250
desu goy scouts has the best instructional program
all you have to do is pay for ammo
>they'll start off a scout with .22 remingtons to teach basic gun safety and build good habits such as trigger sqeeze
>move to shotguns
>teach how to hit flying targets
>black powder for the memes
only complaint is that they only let you have one round in the gun at a time

>>73862343
that was some autistic pervert
>it was fine until some inbred mormon touched up a kid
>now you have to take """""Youth Protection Training"""""
most camp leaders are young anyways
>>
>>73862439
I do too, they weren't good times but they were better than it is now.
>>
File: 1310497836236[1].png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236[1].png
386 KB, 667x670
>>73861303
Here's my goy scout story
>signed up in like 2010/2 i don't remember
>we literally do fucking stupid shit like play ball every meeting
>not learning
>no fires unless they want our attention
>one time we go camping
>the only thing we learn is how to make a fire with flint and steel
>nothing else
>I could've learned more than my cumulative experience at goy scutts by sitting down and watching jewtub vids for an hour
>have to buy all of the merch anyways or else they kick you out
>like 200 dollars worth of clothes
>quit because i realize it's shit
4h or freemasonry sounds better desu
>>73862368
Ex-fucking-actly
>>73862408
Adventure time is pretty gud before season 5
Homestuck was actually made before adventure time though (homestuck was 2009, adv time 2010)
Also the homestuck shit wasn't made by a company but a weaboo hired by the author of homestuck
>>
File: 1331061744755.jpg (176 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1331061744755.jpg
176 KB, 720x540
I was half-way to becoming a complete beta cuck when I was dating this crazy SJW cutter (she was the one that asked me out) who wouldn't leave me alone one day and then hate me the next. Hot as hell but completely fucked with my head and crashed my self-esteem before suddenly dropping contact with me for who fucking knows what a few weeks later.
Months later I finally pull out of that shit (around the time I started seriously browsing /pol/, kek) and she messages me out of the blue, tell her to go fuck herself and never see her again.
Thanks for making me more of a man /pol/
>>
File: wake me up inside.png (187 KB, 695x316) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.png
187 KB, 695x316
>>73859053
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (390 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
200w (1).gif
390 KB, 200x113
>>73862497
I understand your pain, you should read my other stories in this thread.

God bless you.
>>
>>73856066
Never judge a book by its cover as they say.
>>
Hey, looks like CJ is still blogging.

http://blog.crispian.org/
He's so old now.
>>
>>73862746
never judge a jew by their shekles
oh wait
>>
>>73862768
wait the guy in his harness is his father, right?
and this is his father's blog, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>73862408
Cartoons these days are garbage they treat children like they're morons, older cartoons are actually watchable even as an adult. Anime too is the same, I don't understand most anime these days it's just girls showing their panties.
>>
>couple of years back
>be in 8th grade
>knew almost everyone
>girl that was never in the same class as mine was in my class
>everyone said she was fucked up and suicidal
>talk to her
>she seemed nice
>one day she pulled her arm up to do something
>scars fucking everywhere
>ohshit.jpeg
>for a couple of months she disappeared
>came back after 3 months
>turns out she's super depressed
>she was in a hospital in Ohio
>she drank fucking bleach and hanged herself
She was also friends with a Hot Topic Gook and a Pootte in Lootte Artist who may be the source of her depression

Fuck that bitch was crazy
>>
>grade school
>went to school with a church kid
>always wore a huge hand-carved cross on a necklace
>would approach people in the hall and enthuse about the Bible
>everyone always made fun of him, but he didn't stop
>decided to share the message of Jesus with me one day at lunch
>throw my food on him and laugh

I wish I could shake that guy's hand. I hope he hasn't changed.
>>
>>73862838
I think some of the modern cartoons are enjoyable but the fanbases are fucking degenrate
>>
File: IMG_2237-Edit.jpg (159 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2237-Edit.jpg
159 KB, 1600x1066
>>73862831
I guess so

Still lots of interesting stuff.
>>
File: dad's wife.jpg (88 KB, 656x488) Image search: [Google]
dad's wife.jpg
88 KB, 656x488
>>73862768
>>
>>73862623
That story made me feel so lucky my ex-girl turned into a SJW after I was done dating her. IDK why my ex hates now men though, I was always there for her and made sure she was always sastified and happy. Women are strange.
>>
>>73862548
some troops are just gay
my troop was pretty shit but camp was fun

>>73862497
;_;
>used to have portal 2
>play coop with brother
>80% done
>my family and I go to a movie to have fun
>go home
>door kicked in
>ohshit.jpg
>they took the xbox
>my mom had worked overtime for a month just to get it and portal
>we're sad
>call cops
>sorry we can't do anything
>too many suspects, we're too busy with dindus in Xeattle
Sometimes I want to find that nigger, (who has probably ODed by now), and beat the shit out of him
>dont move to seattle
>>
>>73862768
Oh boy, here we go
>>
>>73862965
Maybe I'm not aware of them. I don't like the way animation looks now it looks so fake if that makes sense. The flash style is really bad.
>>73862984
That's exactly how I imagined he'd look when he grows up
>>73862992
Kek nice one
>>
>>73863094
It's beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6PfrI9DKc
>>
>>73847407
>"He's not black, he's just american"
I'd probably say that desu. Your allegiance to America comes before racial allegiance
>>
>>73863018
>I was always there for her and made sure she was always sastified and happy.
Because these feminist cunts put it into her head that by doing so you're actively oppressing her and denying her her freedom.
>>
>>73863047
Is Seattle that bad? My sister wants to move there
>>73862497
I'm afraid to google it, what is yiffing?
>>
>>73862965
the viewers are ok
but like you said, it's the people who OBSESS with cartoons who are degenerate
I honestly don't care if you think Lisa Simpson should be a genderqueer pansexual tranny faggot, I just want to have a laugh
>>
>be me in high school
>annoying kid won't go away
>break his arm
>>
>>73863192
and then of course if she is unhappy then blames you for not being there enough for her
lol women
>>
>>73863217
furry orgy or furry sex
it's as bad as it sounds
>>
>>73863101
You would think with how easy it is now to add more detail using less time that the quality would go up dramatically but noooooo. Shitty animation and artstyles.

At least shitty anime normally looks pretty good and detailed.
>>
>>73863217
>both our US senators are female
>both aren't white
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.