[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone shit on the FED? >Congress: We're going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: waiting-for-godot.jpg (19 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
waiting-for-godot.jpg
19 KB, 448x252
Why does everyone shit on the FED?
>Congress: We're going to increase the budget
>FED: We can't afford it
>Congress: All agreed! YEAH!
>FED: Alright time to print money I guess

FED has done nothing wrong
>>
>>73846141
federal reserve is not controlled by the government
>>
>>73846545
No but it does have to prevent the country from defaulting so when congress makes brainless decisions they have to cover Congresses ass
>>
redpill me on money /pol
how do the jews mate with it to spawn more?
>>
>>73846141
They are lending money they are printing at intrest and enslaving America's people and government to a non government entity. They are a destroyer of nations.
>>
>>73846908
>fed prints money
>loans it to the gov with interest
>gov produces nothing but debt to the fed

They've own the gov since Wilson handed it to them.
>>
>>73847044
>>73847066
Dubs know we don't pay back the FED right? We can dismantle them at any point and forgive all the debt right? It would have no effect on international policy or credit rating as it is an internal application
>>
>>73846908
You ever wonder why our noses are so big? Well, they used to be much larger, like the size of a cock. We used to use our noses as reproductive organs until goyim started fucking shit up and having sex outside of marriage/not in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>73846141
fuck the kikes at the fed
>>
>>73847503
Everything they do is wrong yet if they did nothing we'd be up river with out a paddle
>>
>>73847066
>conspiracy theorists in charge of understanding monetary policy
The FED doesn't own the government, and neither does the central bank of any country. It's just another institution.
>bank needs money because of a bank run
>fed prints it
>crisis solved
Money really is just printed paper between the fed/central bank and the gov.Need more money? we print more money. Need less money? You buy your own debt and we literally burn that money. It's all a game of how much physical money you want there to be in your country.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.