[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve America's gun problem? I mean, it'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: murrica.webm (3 MB, 490x266) Image search: [Google]
murrica.webm
3 MB, 490x266
How do we solve America's gun problem?

I mean, it's 2016 now. I'm not saying your muskets should be confiscated. But with the weapons that are available now and will be available in the future, it seems like a good idea to put in place some common sense gun laws and draw the line somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORVfnFtcH0.
>>
>>73845424

National Constitutional carry and the removal of all restrictions on personal weapons.

That's how we fix our gun problem.
>>
>>73845424
>not realizing the rifle was even deadlier than a knight in armor at that time period

It's like you don't think rifles and muskets are dangerous and weren't extremely dangerous back then. Or that they didn't expect technology to advance.
>>
>How do we solve America's speech problem?

>I mean, it's 2016 now. I'm not saying your typewriters should be confiscated. But with the phones and social networks that are available now and will be in the future, it seems like a good idea to put in place some common sense speech laws and draw the line somewhere

go away kangaroofag
>>
>>73845916
I can kill a lot more dudes with a sword than you can with a musket.

Provided you dont have a bayonet.
>>
File: 1454907947944.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454907947944.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>73845424
Made me jizzed
>>
Daily reminder that the Founding Fathers allowed citizens to own cannons for personal protection and thought the government and citizens should have the same level of weaponry.
>>
File: aftergunsarebannedthishappens.jpg (35 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
aftergunsarebannedthishappens.jpg
35 KB, 460x288
>>73845424
>current year
Not an argument. Hands are deadly weapons we now require everyone to have both hands amputated.
>>
File: tswift.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tswift.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>73845543
this

>Captcha select all squares with a street sign.
>Sign is covered in graffiti
>>
File: EIVOM-EHT-yrdraziw-egod.png (30 KB, 669x408) Image search: [Google]
EIVOM-EHT-yrdraziw-egod.png
30 KB, 669x408
>>
>>73845424
>australia desperate to take back the shitpost crown from canada
>>
File: madmaxbait.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
madmaxbait.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>73845424
>>
>>73845424
America has a black problem, not a gun problem. Legalizing drugs combined with eugenics for the blacks and improved mental health infrastructure to prevent suicides will fix America's gun problems.
>>
>>73845424

>How do we solve America's technology problem?

>I mean, it's 2016 now. I'm not saying your phones should be confiscated. But with the computers that are available now and will be available in the future, it seems like a good idea to put in place some common sense technology laws and draw the line somewhere
>>
>>73845424
Guns developing are exactly the reason that they need to keep them.
How can they defend against foreign invaders or overthrow government if they don't have military grade equipment?
That IS the entire basis of the USA itself, after all.
>>
File: 1415929628621.jpg (26 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1415929628621.jpg
26 KB, 500x580
>>73845424
>How do we solve America's gun problem?

You stop promoting jocks vs nerds. Quit separating the warrior from the intelligent. Jocks end up hurting themselves and others doing things because they are negligent of knowledge. Nerds end up hurting themselves because they aren't physically strong enough to do something. Unite the two paradigms, no more problems.
>>
>>73845424
As a conservative-minded American, I'm not comfortable with the obvious solution. But I have to face the world as it is.

I have to recognize that we live in an age where both income inequality and firearms technology are growing at an increasing rate. Thus, the only way we can live in a fair, civilized society society is to subsidize gun ownership for all Americans.

No, I'm not saying we have to jump straight to a national gun distribution system like the Swiss. But maybe a reasonable middle ground, like means-tested firearms tax credits.

Gun ownership is a *right*, not just a privilege for the wealthy. We live in one of the most prosperous societies in the world. It's not at all unreasonable to see that every American has at least one pistol to carry, one long gun for the home, and a regular supply of ammunition for both.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.