[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The red government has been taken down in Brazil! Now, Temer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 720x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 720x689
The red government has been taken down in Brazil!
Now, Temer is our new president, the first in the last 15 years to be able to speak portuguese correctly.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 424x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 424x490
First Lady is Brazil's new mom
>>
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: carlos-slim-forbes-crop-2.jpg (360 KB, 2994x1683) Image search: [Google]
carlos-slim-forbes-crop-2.jpg
360 KB, 2994x1683
>wall street austerity kike is now president

Bravo Brazil

That's like the US electing Soros or Mexico electing Carlos Slim (yes I know he's not a real jew but he's a Lebo which is close)
>>
>>73843809
Gostosa.
>>
>Temer
US Shill

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06SAOPAULO689_a.html
>>
File: TRUMP EVERYONE.png (223 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP EVERYONE.png
223 KB, 500x500
>>73843630
Okay so I haven't been able to follow the situation in Brazil currently .

Basically the people showed disdain and voted as a majority to remove a corrupt Hillary Clinton-esque president and red government ?
>>
File: image.png (381 KB, 599x447) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 599x447
>>73845863
yes
>>
>>73845974
Noice, so how based are the people currently in power ? Will this Dilma character go to prison ?
>>
>>73845863
I know a plot for a really good movie.
Where Trump promised that he was going to keep on winning and winning, and people will ask to lose at least once and he'll say no.

He's the president, and he realises this is it, he cannot go any higher. Something NEEDS to be done. During the presidents long running reign, each year a new Trump clone, the identical age as his own, will fight in an arena to the death..
just so he can get a challenge.
>spoilers, the original trump is never killed, all that time.
>>
File: image.png (224 KB, 625x811) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224 KB, 625x811
>>73846294
Dilma probably isn't going to prison,her partner is though

Some of the people in power now are corrupt fucks too,but at least they know how the economy works and have already proposed some pretty great plans
>>
File: Dilma-Roussef.jpg (112 KB, 596x784) Image search: [Google]
Dilma-Roussef.jpg
112 KB, 596x784
>>73846294
temer is changing everyone (ministers etc)for people that arent shitty gommies on his new government, but he said that he don't want to be candidate for president in 2018.
and yes dilma will go to jail, if not she should, she did at least 2 crimes as we know now
>>
>>73846499
fugg we gotta do the same in Bulgaria , probably are to be honest, depends on whether or not the next referendum gets passed or not .
>>
>>73846499
>great plans
Top kek hue

See
>>73845178
>>73845442

Brazilians are fucking idiots, thank God I'm leaving this shithole soon
>>
>>73846775
>I'm leaving this shithole soon
t. everyone since brazil was discovered
>>
>>73846775
http://www.bbc.com/portuguese/brasil/2016/05/160503_temer_governo_lab

Read this,it's pretty much flawless,but i'm aware self hating fags such as yourself enjoy sounding retarded
>>
>>73843630

If I remember correctly, the previous prez was becoming more anti American after they found out about American surveillance of their civilians. And there were some measures she wanted to break away from the rest of the world Internet ov r it or something. What's this new guys position on the topic?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.