[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a sell out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 638x640
Is he a sell out?
>>
>>73840028
hes doing what he has to do to keep his job
>>
>>73840028
i really want to suck his big cock tho
i mean sean hannity
woah
he is like THE hung guy at FOX

each testicle is like a fucking grapefruit
i really want to smell his sack
>>
HANNITY IS THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKING SANE MAN IN A WORLD FULL OF CRUZLIMS AND MADMEN

HE IS A TRUE FUCKING PATRIOT YOU CYBER VERMIN
>>
>>73840028
>>73840118
why, what happened
>>
>Is he a sell out?
What did he mean by this?

Are you mad that he's not a Cruz bot cuck? He very clearly supports Trump because he's not a hardliner Republican shill. He regularly criticizes the party and he is actually glad Trump is going what he's doing because it's a wake up call to the cucked Republicans who did nothing to stop Obama's tyranny.
>>
>>73840177

Haha so funny xd
>>
>>73840318

t. Hannity

stay gargling trump's balls

some "journalist", more like : cheerleader.
>>
>>73840028
Fucking hated this hack for 15 years.
>>
people who are on large stations will always act within their best interests, which is to keep their jobs. they'll say what they have to say to keep their bosses happy

television personalities are the last people that you should listen to for political discussion
>>
>>73840028
Right now, his the only one who's "woke". He's doing everything he can to unite everyone, but the retardedness out there is mind boggling, Sean is having a hard time working with the retard's. He sees the light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>73840268

He supports Trump. He's rallying behind his parties candidate. I don't see the big deal? He's been all GOP for years. He grilled Cruz hard. YouTube that exchange.

Hannity is seriously the only badass left. He actually has liberal guests and callers and tried to debate them.

No, Hannity didn't sell out. Hannity is the shit. He calls it like it is. He just had to deal with McCain and Romney; he's excited about Donald.
>>
This thread is such cancer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.