[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you wasting your time at university /pol/? Why aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 856173-abbott.jpg (98 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
856173-abbott.jpg
98 KB, 650x366
Why are you wasting your time at university /pol/? Why aren't you getting a real man’s job and doing a trade? You get paid d to do it, its debt free, you make more money than most people will even after finishing their degrees so did you fall for the uni meme?
>>
>two years into STEM degree
>have a year long paid internship
it will pay for the last two years of my degree plus i'll be making tens of thousands over your shit trade come graduation
>>
>>73838546
>he fell for the STEM meme
>he doesn't know STEM is dying

enjoy not being able to get a job.
>>
>>73838764
I literally have a job right now
>>
>>73838292
>be burger
>get free job training from coon corps
>make $34/hr working on powerlines

Feels good man.
>>
>>73838292
What do you do OP? HVAC here. I just started last month and I'm only making 12 dollars an hour as a residential helper. I know a couple guys doing commercial and industrial though that make over 100k a year and they are in their 20s.
>>
>>73838292
Fuck off Cletus, hands-on work is for cucks.
>>
Electrician masterrace here
lmaoing at your lives kuks
>>
>>73839088
That sounds like a good gig but that shit is dangerous as hell man. Where do you live?
>>
In the Air Force. Thanks for the tax dollars guys. Sorry.

I do write racist shit in the urinals and on the jets tho. So at least yall are getting your moneys worth.
>>
>Engineering
>Internship straight away

Feels gud
>>
jman cabinet maker here

trades are also one of the worst hit sectors in a recession, and you can be fucked over pretty hard during apprenticeship for any number of reasons

but its a worthwhile alternative to university
>>
>>73839173
and they are probably travelling constantly and working 16 hour days
>>
>>73838292
What do you mean by 'doing a trade'?
Create a business?
I don't really understand the phrase
>>
>>73839239
Florida, it's not as dangerous as people make it out to be. But I work in transmission and that's way safer than distribution.
>>
I'm making $80k/year on disability plus part-time under-the-table work.

Playing by the rules is for suckers.
>>
File: moegibsmedats.jpg (63 KB, 599x371) Image search: [Google]
moegibsmedats.jpg
63 KB, 599x371
>>73839800
>>
>>73840017
Not a nigger. Just a normal white guy who isn't going to spend his short life being fucked by the Jews.
>>
>>73839173
I'm currently doing a plumbing apprenticeship got mates working on a big pipe lining project getting like 100k a year.
>>
>>73838292
>fell for the uni meme
Because over my lifetime I will earn millions more than the average tradie and won't end up with a fucked back from 40 years of overexertive physical labour
>>
Because I'd like to have a healthy back and knees when I'm 40.
>>
>>73838292
Right one is clearly an unterabbo. Just been to a uni for a year, then got a 28 weeks education and here I am with 200-400$ a haircut. Sometimes 3000$ a week with 2-3 days of work. Thinking about moving to SA or Aus and opening salon there.
>>
>>73840553
Wow this sounds interesting that would be cool russianbro.

>>73840281
I guess but you just have to start your own business before you get to old
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (52 KB, 530x541) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
52 KB, 530x541
>>73838292

Why? Because I'm smarter than all of you and have a strong grasp of strategic thought and logic.

>inb4 'muh feelings'
>inb4 'muh flawed logic'
>inb4 'i'm fucking triggered and I hate you for posting truths'
>inb4 'i'm really a blue-pilled faggot who made poor choices in life and I'm mad as hell that you showed disrespect to hard working white and mexican tradesmen!'

You explain to me: How in the fucking WORLD are a bunch of plumbers and welders going to halt AND reverse the complete genocide of the white race?

Let me explain something to you fat morons (stay triggered): Tradesmen and STEM people will never ever regain control of the world. The only exception to this is if you are in STEM and and entrepreneur who has founded your own company.

Power comes from the following industries, and if you are not in one of these industries YOU DON'T MATTER and you are willingly helping genocide the white race:

1. Mainstream News
2. Mainstream Entertainment
3. Education
4. Entrepreneurship
5. Banking
6. Finance
7. Politics / Gov't
8. Law
9. Business
10. 3-Letter gov't agencies: FBI/NSA/CIA etc.
11. Energy

I have purposely left the Military off this list. Power does not come from the military. Confused? I bet your stupid-ass is! The military is wholly controlled by big business, gov't, and defense contractors.

I'm not your friend/guidance counselor/therapist. I'm not here to coddle you bitchy, effeminate white nu-males. I'm not going to temper my response to make you feel good about yourself. If you're mad I don't fucking care.
>>
>>73840324
if you have such shitty genetics that a career of minor daily exercise will fuck your knees and back up then please kill yourself
>>
>>73840649
>reverse the complete genocide of the white race

stopped reading there.
>>
>>73840649
>11. Energy
I am a tradesman and I work for the largest utility in the us. Guess I win something?
>>
>>73839730
something that doesnt require formal academia : math, english, history, the works
>>
>>73840649
what the fuck are you going on about you autist. Unless niggers stop being so ugly the white race is never gonna be genocided.
>>
>>73840695

yeah you're right all of the HVAC techs, electricians, and plumbers that have warned me not to do it just had shitty genetics

you're different though, you'll be totally fine at 40 right :)
>>
>>73838292
I need a bachelors to fly planes in the military
>>
>>73841126

>what is having children
>>
Because of high pressure to succeed. No idea what I wanted to do, just desperate to get out and do something to escape the relentless moaning and nagging of my over achieving parents, despite the fact that I was too young and too stupid to know what I wanted. Now I'm almost done with a post-grad degree and still not entirely sure what to work with/as, just hoping it will turn out okay. Terrified it won¨t though...
>>
>>73840642
It's nice. I could make a 6-8 a week, if I worked 5 days a week, but this screws your legs over, as job is a standing one.
>>73840770
You are delusional, if you don't see it. English Americans who founded the US are now a minority. Soon in Australia.
>>
>>73841174
That totally depends. If you get a comfy maintenance job at a plant, hospital or university, you will probably be fine. If your working in attics and crawling under mobile homes your whole life then yeah your health is gonna decline. Sitting in a char 8 hours a day is also pretty shit for your health though. Its best if your job allows you to move a little.
>>
>>73841401
Its pretty rare to find a pure blood english american. The most common ancestry is german. But mostly we are just a bunch of must with mixed european ancestry. The most common being German, English, Italian, and Irish.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-05-12-18-01-23-1.png (406 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-12-18-01-23-1.png
406 KB, 480x468
>Tfw studying networking to work for GLGNG connecting their LAN someday
>>
>>73840770

of course you stopped reading you stupid fucking triggered autist.

Instead of getting some much needed education you shut your brain down just like some fat feminist SJW.

Exactly as I expected. That's fine, you can swing on the day of the rope with the rest.
>>
>>73838764
>STEM dying
>in the age of robotics

Nah pham
>>
>>73841998
>hurr durr save the white race

you're probably some fat autist who is never going to get a girlfriend in his life most people with girlfriends wouldn't browse /pol/ and even if you do manage to get a wife and have kids they'll be fat losers just like you.
>>
>>73842572
What kind of logic is that? You know that most Eastern Europeans are openly racist right? Doesn't seem like all the guys are sexless there.
>>
>>73840649

Studied physics because it requires knowledge of general principles of logic and mathematics. Don't tell me what I can and can't do you fuck; your path isn't the only way.

There are two aspects to this; the structure of elite power and influence, and the aspects of the individual's life that should be changed to exert the maximum influence against the globalists.

In short, every able-bodied male should be:

-Cutting the shit (vices, bad relationships, being a beta cuck, etc.) out of their lives and focusing on self improvement
-Unplugging from the matrix (minimize social media and exposure to mainstream news and advertising)
-Educating themselves about history, philosophy, science, mathematics, economics, and national laws
-Seizing and maintaining 100% control over their personal finances (budget well, cut the shit, save something up for security and investment opportunities, etc.)
-Getting fucking huge at the gym and maintaining a solid diet
-Planning to breed with a woman of the same race and successfully raise the children (or in the process already)

The fewer of these you are doing, the more you are failing your race.

>>73842572

>an Australian shitposting
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.